ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Chidy wrote:
GodGives wrote:After 15months my application has been refused. I am yet to see the reasons of refusal

Sorry to hear that bad news! Just say to yourself that nothing is lost but only delayed. The fight is on. You need now to challenge them and I wish you best of luck.
Thank you all. I am not panicked at all. I will be fighting back.
Godgives

yahwadud

wow

Post by yahwadud » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:42 pm

am sorry for the refusal pal,you don't deserve these at all.i wish you are given a right of appeal

GodGives
Member of Standing

Re: wow

Post by GodGives » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm

yahwadud wrote:am sorry for the refusal pal,you don't deserve these at all.i wish you are given a right of appeal
Thanks yawadud. Did you get all your original documents when they sent you there decision?
Godgives

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

GodGives wrote:
yahwadud wrote:am sorry for the refusal pal,you don't deserve these at all.i wish you are given a right of appeal
Thanks yawadud. Did you get all your original documents when they sent you there decision?
.check yr inbox

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 pm

GodGives wrote:After 15months my application has been refused. I am yet to see the reasons of refusal
Wow sorry to hear about this! You have been a strength carrying everyone along. You do not deserve this at all. Is this refusal based on weekly basis cos last week some good news prevailed, this week it's been disappointing but one thing I know as long as God remains in heaven we will rejoice.

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:59 pm

yahwadud wrote:
GodGives wrote:
.check yr inbox
no.i got just the decision letter .i have send you a private message.check it pls ok.am really shock about yr refusal and i could imagine how you feel now but don't loose hope pls

socrates

Post by socrates » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:03 pm

So sorry to hear about this. But please don't be dettered by the inconstitencies and inefficiency. I wish you the best in your appeal/JR/reconsideration. We shall have cause to rejoice with you soon.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:39 pm

sorry to hear this Godgives after all this months of waiting
i admire you courage stay strong and get the decession you want
Last edited by summer2013 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm

yahwadud wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
GodGives wrote:
.check yr inbox
no.i got just the decision letter .i have send you a private message.check it pls ok.am really shock about yr refusal and i could imagine how you feel now but don't loose hope pls
Thanks do check Ur inbox sent a msg back
Godgives

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:Hi shareen24h its shocking people reufsed but stay positive, my solicitor told me if both parents are illegal or overstayer and been here long and child born or lived in uk 7 or more years, they have more chance than british child and partner, home office think child can stay with their one parents, they don't care about other parents but in both parents illegal or overstayer case how comes child lived their own is one, lets hope for good, he told me if you applied after 9th of july and your child 7 or more years lived in uk and your in the immigration rules, should be granted. Could you share your story ? how long you been in uk? God bless
Hi Shondra Sharma

Thanks again for your positive attitude. I came in 2004 as a student and my child join me at his age 4 and half. now he is 12. living here more then 7 yrs.
Overstayed from 2009. My concern is though we have no valid status, the only thing child 7 yrs duration here. But HO r not bothering childrens who`s parent have no status.They are not interested those family and minor to stay here, . I don`t know what will happen. Did u made any query after ur application. I haven`t. Take care hope see u again.
By the grace of God your application will be granted. Someone was granted on this forum last week based on 7 yr child concession(EX.1)rule

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm

sanny26 wrote:I'm starting to feel abit nervy because people getting refused. What u guys tink of my chances. I'm doing extension, my oldest child is 10 he was born here,he was given DLR aswel back in 2009 but now he's 10 I can register him as a british citizen, I have also got 2 other kids whose british citizen ages 7 and 6 and a 1 year old I have been here for 12 years.
Nah ! Don't worry you shd get a positive response, it's only a matter of time..

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:03 pm

GodGives wrote:
Chidy wrote:

Sorry to hear that bad news! Just say to yourself that nothing is lost but only delayed. The fight is on. You need now to challenge them and I wish you best of luck.
Thank you all. I am not panicked at all. I will be fighting back.
That's the spirit !

grenadagirl
Newly Registered

waiting

Post by grenadagirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad news @godgives...this is why I'm scared, people get refused for no reason yet the people who commit crimes in their home country and only want to be in the UK to claim benefits is who gets granted, it's sad... this month has been full of bad news

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:17 pm

@ Godgives ! If I get a negative decision from HO I am going to give up ,
As my case was fought on Human rights in L/U tribunal and I was refused ,
Firstly when I went to my solicitor he gave me 2option either article 8 or DLR in Oct 2010 I choose to go for article 8, after being refused in Sep 2012 my solicitors again made a decision to go for DLR...
I have spent like £8000 since 2010 oct till date... And also not working since then...I have used up all my savings and waited for 3yrs approx so fingers cross this is my last resort ...I am ready for any decision , I just have to start some where cant sit idle any more...all I do daily is wait for post, ring HO...and keep thinking of the worst scenario I am feed up :evil: :evil:

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm

yeah quite hard to predict, some getting granted some refused even with similar cases depends on the case worker

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm

GLH2012 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:Hi shareen24h its shocking people reufsed but stay positive, my solicitor told me if both parents are illegal or overstayer and been here long and child born or lived in uk 7 or more years, they have more chance than british child and partner, home office think child can stay with their one parents, they don't care about other parents but in both parents illegal or overstayer case how comes child lived their own is one, lets hope for good, he told me if you applied after 9th of july and your child 7 or more years lived in uk and your in the immigration rules, should be granted. Could you share your story ? how long you been in uk? God bless
Hi Shondra Sharma

Thanks again for your positive attitude. I came in 2004 as a student and my child join me at his age 4 and half. now he is 12. living here more then 7 yrs.
Overstayed from 2009. My concern is though we have no valid status, the only thing child 7 yrs duration here. But HO r not bothering childrens who`s parent have no status.They are not interested those family and minor to stay here, . I don`t know what will happen. Did u made any query after ur application. I haven`t. Take care hope see u again.
By the grace of God your application will be granted. Someone was granted on this forum last week based on 7 yr child concession(EX.1)rule
Hi GLH2012
Thank you for your response. Do you know who was granted based on 7yr, They had the same situation like us. If know please share.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm

SDP wrote:@ Godgives ! If I get a negative decision from HO I am going to give up ,
Firstly when I went to my solicitor he gave me 2option either article 8 or DLR in Oct 2010 I choose to go for article 8, after being refused in Sep 2012 my solicitors again made a decision to go for DLR...
I have spent like £8000 since 2010 oct till date... And also not working since then...I have used up all my savings and waited for 3yrs approx so fingers cross this is my last resort ...I am ready for any decision , I just have to start some where cant sit idle any more...all I do daily is wait for post, ring HO...and keep thinking of the worst scenario I am feed up :evil: :evil:
this country seems to like and help people who take bennefits, cannot keep a job,trouble makers those who are in and out of jail in the other hand makes it soo hard for those who want just permittion for work to feed the family

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Time503 wrote:
winners wrote:@ Time 503
Congratulations Time 503 ,You have fight a good fight 'enjoy you well deserved freedom .
Can you tell me please is your application base on the facts that your kids have spent 7 years or more in UK ? Again when do submits your biometric ?
Last edited by summer2013 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:38 pm

shareen 24 check page 113-114 time543 was granted with simmilar case as ours

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:38 pm

@GODGIVES AWWWW AM SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU WERE REFUSED ..THE LORD WILL SHOW YU D RIGHT DIRECTION...PLS DONT GIVE UP?....I PRAY WE BEGIN TO HEAR MORE GOOD NEWS IN JESUS NAME

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 pm

summer2013 wrote:
SDP wrote:@ Godgives ! If I get a negative decision from HO I am going to give up ,
this country seems to like and help people who take bennefits, cannot keep a job,trouble makers those who are in and out of jail in the other hand makes it soo hard for those who want just permittion for work to feed the family
Exactly you are right.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 pm

summer2013 wrote:shareen 24 check page 113-114 time543 was granted with simmilar case as ours
Thank you to make easy for me.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Ma logo wrote:Good morning guys.

Thank u very much 4 ur advice n consolation, and most of all the humour @ mummytwo :D. I can definitely tell u that the case worker was high on something, on the refusal letter he states that we should go back and live in India, also continues to repeat that our relationship can continue in India( We r not from India). God is in control and all will b well. The worst part will b the 2 weeks waiting 4 the solicitor to come back. The enforcement unit gave my partner Options of which to choose to take.@Indie007 and @ why lie Can l please ask how much JR cost? N what is the process?

@ma logo
So sorry for the refusal..don't give up as people been saying but can you share your immigration history and what base did you apply,if you don't mind

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

[quote="sanny26"]I'm starting to feel abit nervy because people getting refused. What u guys tink of my chances. I'm doing extension, my oldest child is 10 he was born here,he was given DLR aswel back in 2009 but now he's 10 I can register him as a british citizen, I have also got 2 other kids whose british citizen ages 7 and 6 and a 1 year old I have been here for 12 years.[/quote]

@SANNY I FEEL YOU BUT I THINK WIT EXTENSION IT SHOULDNT BE SO COMPLICATED THEN AGAIN WE JUST HV TO KEEP PRAYIN

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:54 pm

sanny26 wrote:I'm starting to feel abit nervy because people getting refused. What u guys tink of my chances. I'm doing extension, my oldest child is 10 he was born here,he was given DLR aswel back in 2009 but now he's 10 I can register him as a british citizen, I have also got 2 other kids whose british citizen ages 7 and 6 and a 1 year old I have been here for 12 years.
Your chances are: God had done it for you before and He can do it again. Be strong!