ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sornam123
Newly Registered

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by sornam123 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:55 am

OOPS .................. Received approval today for my kids(daughter and son)

Applied 13/03/15
Fees deducted 18/03/15
Acknowledgement received 20/03/15
Approval agreed 17/09/2015
Received via special delivery 19/09/15

It's been over six months and I have contacted Local M.P yesterday and they said we will contact HO and give you the reply but grace of GOD I received today. Past 3 months I keep checking royal mail status but past two days I didn't check it because i fed up.

Good news knocking the door at 11:45am!!!!!!

Hope everyone will get approval soon or you can contact local M.P. they will help you sooner instead of writing the letter. Thanks all of you!!!!!

sugarcakes22
Newly Registered

Post by sugarcakes22 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Congratulations guys!

RR17

Post by RR17 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:58 pm

sornam123 wrote:OOPS .................. Received approval today for my kids(daughter and son)

Applied 13/03/15
Fees deducted 18/03/15

It's been over six months and I have contacted Local M.P yesterday and they said we will contact HO and give you the reply but grace of GOD I received today. Past 3 months I keep checking royal mail status but past two days I didn't check it because i fed up.

Hope everyone will get approval soon or you can contact local M.P. they will help you sooner instead of writing the letter. Thanks all of you!!!!!
Congrates..How can we contact local MP, Where do I find MP contact details please?

mitulan9
Newly Registered

Post by mitulan9 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Nash82 wrote:
mitulan9 wrote:Application date :25/03/15
Application received : 27/03/15
Fee cleared : 15/4/2015
applied via NCS Kingston

I have just receive a letter from homeoffice requesting for more evidence under good character requirement which is very confusing.
I arrive in asylum in 1999.2004 my asylum application and work permit cancelled.In 2005 I have applied for eea family member permit where my sister sponsored me.
Home office is asking for evidence of my residence in UK from 1999-2005.
The problem is this is more than 10 years and I don't keep paperwork for that long.They are asking for tenancy agreement dated back 1999-2005( which is impossible as I stayed in shared accommodation),
Pay slip or employer letter ( I have asked tax office for statements today and miraculously I found one payslip date 2003), bank account( which I have cancelled after my work is not allowed in 2004 ),utility bill dated back 1999-2005 and if someone else pain for utility bill I need to show evidence (which was my sister who arrived in 2005 so no previous utility bill).This is ridiculous as keeping utility bill or statements or payslip more than 10 years is not viable as I did not expect this. I moved house quite a lot in past years and many letter is actually missing.Please offer advise as I am very clueless about what to do.
The best advise is that call your bank and inform that ur bank acc was closed on this date/year. Tell them u need your bank statments for HO and convince them to send u. Secondly call HMRC and ask them that u need ur NI record ever since u started working in uk. As far as bills are concerned ask ur sister to write a letter for HO and declare that u was living with ur sister and she was paying the bills and some bills were included in the rent. Check with ur GP that if u can get visit records from them covering that period. Try to gather any telephone bills if u have any.

Then write a cover letter to HO and mention every thing in that for example that y ur unable to provide documents and they should have in their record when they refused ur asylym application and then u received eea family visa. Strong suggestion seek a legal advice from an immigration solicitor.
Hi Thank you. I went to my previous asylum case lawyer and he told me that the homeoffice actually asking what did I do after my appeal for asylum exhausted to regularise my stay between 2001-2005. I was given temporary admission every 6 months with work permitted and in 2004 I was asked to come for immigration office signature every month until my application for EEA successful in 2005 .I did not in the meantime received any letter or order to leave the country .After my application as family member of EEA successful ,I attended 1 session for signature and informed that I received visa to stay and then was told not to come to signature anymore.I only have 3 copy of temporary admission certificate from my lawyer but nothing else as I was advised by one of their immigration advisor to destroy any documents related to asylum as it might create confusion and ARC card was taken back by them. Will it be possible to get any letter from the immigration office saying that I have attended all the signing session as per required.Please advise me further.

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Wow Excellent News folks!! The famous brown envelope has landed whooo hoooo!! Thank you lord!

Application: 27 March 2015
Acknowledgement: 15 April 2015
Approval: 19 September 2015 dated 16 September 2015
Ceremony: Date still tba

It looks like HO has been busy this week with pending March applications....
Thank you all in this group for all the support throughout this agonising long wait. Started to feel like family.
Tulip Big Up bro!!

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Abuzaid wrote:Alhamdolillah the long awaited famous "brown envelope " has finally reached.....got my approval today. :D :D :D
My timeline is as:

Application category : Tier 1 + ILR
Application type: NCS Redbridge
Date of application: 27/03/15
Acknowledgment: 15/04/15
Approval: 19/09/15 (Dated 15/09/15)
Ceremony: Yet to book

I found this forum very cooperative, helpful and informative. I wish all the best to all march applicants who are still waiting for their approvals.

Congrats bro...I was also following your progress here! You and I had exactly the same timeline!! Very happy for you

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Abuzaid wrote:Alhamdolillah the long awaited famous "brown envelope " has finally reached.....got my approval today. :D :D :D
My timeline is as:

Application category : Tier 1 + ILR
Application type: NCS Redbridge
Date of application: 27/03/15
Acknowledgment: 15/04/15
Approval: 19/09/15 (Dated 15/09/15)
Ceremony: Yet to book

I found this forum very cooperative, helpful and informative. I wish all the best to all march applicants who are still waiting for their approvals.
yaay congratulations :)

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm

jackflash wrote:Wow Excellent News folks!! The famous brown envelope has landed whooo hoooo!! Thank you lord!

Application: 27 March 2015
Acknowledgement: 15 April 2015
Approval: 19 September 2015 dated 16 September 2015
Ceremony: Date still tba

It looks like HO has been busy this week with pending March applications....
Thank you all in this group for all the support throughout this agonising long wait. Started to feel like family.
Tulip Big Up bro!!

Many congrats :D

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:28 pm

sornam123 wrote:OOPS .................. Received approval today for my kids(daughter and son)

Applied 13/03/15
Fees deducted 18/03/15

woohoo congratulations :D

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 pm

mp1979 wrote:Hi, I've been following this forum for the past few months and will share my timeline below:

Eligibility Criteria: EEA citizen (Italian) +10 Yrs (ILR not mandatory)
Language Criteria: Life in the UK & B1
Date of Application: 25th March 2015( by Post including return special delivery)
Date of Fee Clearance: 10th April 2015
Acknowledge by HO: 26th April 2015
Date of Approval: 15/09/2015 RECEIVED ON 17/09/2015(RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY)
Date of Ceremony: Pending.

For those waiting good luck.

Just to confirm how random the HO appears to be on the time taken to process these applications my wife applied in 2012 as an EEA family member and her application (which was based on my treaty rights) was approved in less than 3 months!!!. Three years later I apply and the HO took their time with an agonising long wait as per above.

All the best to all those waiting to hear back.
congrats :)

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello everyone

I am so happy to see further approvals. Congratulations to all of you. Hope next week we will see more good news from members who are still waiting insha Allah. Wish you all the very best :)

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Thanks tulip for the best wishes
Dont know if every one else waiting from beginning of march, feels like im the only one left.. Need lots of prayer guys
Can any one plz help with following
1)link for spreadsheet
2) best way to contact , i knw there is a contact number start from 0300, is there any other contact number i can try( i have seen somone wrote here they contact 4 times in a day and got answer to write a letter but when i rang they said i will get a call back??
3) how to find and contact local MP.
If to write a letter to Ho , does any one have HO address and is there any template?
Thanks

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:53 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:Thanks tulip for the best wishes
Dont know if every one else waiting from beginning of march, feels like im the only one left.. Need lots of prayer guys
1)link for spreadsheet
2) best way to contact , i knw there is a contact number start from 0300, is there any other contact number i can try( i have seen somone wrote here they contact 4 times in a day and got answer to write a letter but when i rang they said i will get a call back??
If to write a letter to Ho , does any one have HO address and is there any template?
Thanks
Rana Ali dont get disappointed inshaAllah you will receive it. I know saying is easy but waiting is too hard. Stay positive :) No worries.

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:19 pm

1)link for spreadsheet
Thanks
Rana Ali I am also waiting.
Do you know what issues in terms of the following can be a reason for delay.
HMRC
DVLA
CRB
ETC
I am a bit worried now.
Any ideas?

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:24 pm

wparacha wrote:
1)link for spreadsheet
Thanks
Rana Ali I am also waiting.
Do you know what issues in terms of the following can be a reason for delay.
HMRC
DVLA
CRB
ETC
I am a bit worried now.
Any ideas?
Guys until today, I was as frustrated as you are and my mind started racing as to what might have gone wrong. All I can say is that do not get dejected - it will happen for you sooner rather than later!
I wish you all the best!

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:37 am

Jackflash thanks for ur encouraging post...
Insha Allah our turn will come soon
At the moment im under tremendous stress and cant help it ... Im feeling helpless and distress every passing day is putting massive weight on me... Loosing hope now but dont knw if i have any other option but to wait for the verdict , just cant wait for this process to be over now...
Paracha bro as far as i know there was no hmrc , dvla or any other issue... But u cant predict what these people have on their mind or what checks they carry out to process an application, good luck
Hope someone will be kind enough to answer my questions from previous post. Thanks

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:07 am

RANA-ALI wrote:Jackflash thanks for ur encouraging post...
At the moment im under tremendous stress and cant help it ... Im feeling helpless and distress every passing day is putting massive weight on me... Loosing hope now but dont knw if i have any other option but to wait for the verdict , just cant wait for this process to be over now...
Paracha bro as far as i know there was no hmrc , dvla or any other issue... But u cant predict what these people have on their mind or what checks they carry out to process an application, good luck
Hope someone will be kind enough to answer my questions from previous post. Thanks

I hear you brother. As far as I'm concerned there are no additional checks to those mentioned on the application form...HMRC will just be to confirm your employment status and that you have not broken any tax laws...I don't think they do credit checks as many people would not get through lol.
Anyway brother the whole of last couple of weeks I have been feeling like you are feeling right now and even started preparing my mind for a rejection and then suddenly something happened when I didn't expect it.
I pray yours comes through this week cause this wait is painful!!

izmile

Post by izmile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:35 am

You got company.. I am also waiting..

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Me too. You r not alone...applied direct by post on 30th March and still no news. Tier 1 + 1 year ILR. Let's see what happens in coming days as it's coming up to 6 months in 10 days. Good luck to all waiting

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank u so much for the support brothers :d

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Btw this March thread is the longest thread pages wise on this forum :P :D

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:49 pm

tulip11 wrote:Btw this March thread is the longest thread pages wise on this forum :P :D
Should thanK HOME OFFICE for keeping this thread alive
Bravooo :d :d

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:
tulip11 wrote:Btw this March thread is the longest thread pages wise on this forum :P :D
Lol :P :D

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:31 pm

jackflash wrote:
RANA-ALI wrote:Jackflash thanks for ur encouraging post...

I hear you brother. As far as I'm concerned there are no additional checks to those mentioned on the application form...HMRC will just be to confirm your employment status and that you have not broken any tax laws...I don't think they do credit checks as many people would not get through lol.
Anyway brother the whole of last couple of weeks I have been feeling like you are feeling right now and even started preparing my mind for a rejection and then suddenly something happened when I didn't expect it.
I pray yours comes through this week cause this wait is painful!!
What do you mean by tax law Jackflash, please can you elaborate a bit.
Also will HO be concerned with the ILR earning deceleration vs tax return filled for that period to HMRC?

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:22 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:
Rana Bhai do you think will HO be concerned with the ILR earning deceleration vs tax return filled for that period to HMRC?.