ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:32 pm

ak80 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:29 pm
Hey guys
I just got this reply for a enquiry made mid October

"Thank you for your enquiry and please accept our apologies for the delay in making a decision.
The application is in the final processing stages and a decision will be made soon."

What does this mean?
Fairly self explanatory what it means :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kingsam1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by kingsam1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Applied 12 jan 2017
Location islamabad vac
Case not straightforward email march 2017
Onhold email. May 2017
31 oct email received on 25th sep 2017
Another email received after receiving 31 oct email on 10 October 2017 after that email we did judicial reveiw against HO
Got message "The processed visa application for gwf------ was received on 30-10-2017 "
I called vac to confirm than went and got passport got visa decision was made on 24th October

drfmb
Newly Registered
India

Post by drfmb » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm

CTS Reference: B21051/17

HO Reference: VAF xxxxxx

Your Reference:xxxxxx

7 September 2017

Dear Mr xxxxxx

Thank you for your letter of 1 August on behalf of Mrs xxxxxx, about her husband Mr xxxxxx's application for Entry Clearance as a spouse.

You have requested a current update on Mr xxxxx's case, which he submitted on 13 January. Mr xxxxxx''s application has been on hold due to the Supreme Court ruling relating to income thresholds and children. repetition below

Changes to the Immigration Rules give effect to the findings of the Supreme Court judgment in MM (Lebanon) and others, handed down on 22 February, in respect of exceptional circumstances and children's best interests. The temporary hold in place on applications was lifted on 10 August when these changes came into effect.

In line with the changes to the Immigration Rules, applicants will receive a letter inviting them to send in evidence of other sources of income that can be counted towards meeting the minimum income requirement. Applicants will only be contacted where the requirements of the family migration Rules are met, apart from the minimum income requirement and only where circumstances raised in their application mean that there could be exceptional circumstances, which might result in unjustifiably harsh consequences for the applicant or their family. Applicants will have 21 days from the date of the letter to send additional (non-error) evidence. Otherwise, the application will be decided on the evidence that the Visa Section already holds.

Applications will be considered in the order that applicants submitted their biometrics. However (non-error), we are unable to provide a timescale for completion of Mr xxxxxxx case at this time. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxx
Assistant MP Account Manager
MP Account Management Team
UK Visas and Immigration

Received above email from my MP, admin please help as i am unable to understand 2nd para, myself and my spouse haven't received any correspondence to give extra documents also there is no children involved,
please advice

drfmb
Newly Registered
India

Post by drfmb » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:44 pm

Sorry I meant the below paragraph, I didnt get it fully

In line with the changes to the Immigration Rules, applicants will receive a letter inviting them to send in evidence of other sources of income that can be counted towards meeting the minimum income requirement. Applicants will only be contacted where the requirements of the family migration Rules are met, apart from the minimum income requirement and only where circumstances raised in their application mean that there could be exceptional circumstances, which might result in unjustifiably harsh consequences for the applicant or their family. Applicants will have 21 days from the date of the letter to send additional (non-error) evidence. Otherwise, the application will be decided on the evidence that the Visa Section already holds.

Applications will be considered in the order that applicants submitted their biometrics. However (non-error), we are unable to provide a timescale for completion of Mr xxxxxxx case at this time. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxx
UK Visas and Immigration

trsiam88
United Kingdom

Post by trsiam88 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:45 pm

kingsam1 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm
Applied 12 jan 2017
Location islamabad vac
Case not straightforward email march 2017
Onhold email. May 2017
31 oct email received on 25th sep 2017
Another email received after receiving 31 oct email on 10 October 2017 after that email we did judicial reveiw against HO
Got message "The processed visa application for gwf------ was received on 30-10-2017 "
I called vac to confirm than went and got passport got visa decision was made on 24th October
Congratulations on getting the visa, you have certainly been waiting a long time and deserve the visa!

when you say you did a Judicial review, was your application initially refused?!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:48 pm

drfmb wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:44 pm
Sorry I meant the below paragraph, I didnt get it fully

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxx
UK Visas and Immigration
It is a standard letter. Not all applicants are contacted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

drfmb
Newly Registered
India

Post by drfmb » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:57 pm

Thank you CR001

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Hey guys applied on 16th jan 17
Was on hold
Got 31st Oct email
Nd got refused today
Because they said I didn’t send them payslips
😞
Not going for appeal as it takes long going for a new application
I am so pissed off because how is it even possible I didn’t send them payslips ofcs I did 😞

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Raj86 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 pm
Was on hold
Got 31st Oct email
Nd got refused today
😞
I am so pissed off because how is it even possible I didn’t send them payslips ofcs I did 😞
Were they 6 months worth of online payslips stamped and signed by your employer???
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:52 pm

Raj86 wrote:
Was on hold
Got 31st Oct email
Nd got refused today
😞
Omg I'm so sorry to hear that friend 😞
Please don't lose hope and stay strong. ✋🏻

Christ-Believer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Christ-Believer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:07 pm
Raj86 wrote:
Was on hold
Got 31st Oct email
Nd got refused today
😞
Were they 6 months worth of online payslips stamped and signed by your employer???
Where/Who does it say they need to be stamped and signed by the employer or you need send 6 months?

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Liloubash wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 pm
TatianaT wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:19 pm
Liloubash wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:52 pm
ellie771 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am

hi liloubash, are you sure its been refused? I don't want to give you a false hope but I thought they were no longer putting visa vignettes on the non eu applicants passports! Someone with better knowledge might be able to confirm but until you know for sure don't despair, best of luck!
Hi Ellie771! Yes I got a refusal! I got the decision letter today I am so sad right now. Thank u for ur reply best of luck for u too!
Sorry to read this :( Did they send it by email? Or you got it in VAC? What the reason of refusal? I got decision made too but no decision email or letter yet. The passport is with me because I got it after hold email.
Hi Tatiana! When I went to the VAC they only gave me my passport and the decision letter came by email. the reason of refusal was missing documents when we are sure we have submitted everything needed. Please make sure u check ur emails. Also my passport was in there the whole time that's why when I got it without a visa I was sure that's a refusal but ur cas is different u are one of the people that got their passport after the hold now u got decision made u just need to be patient either u will get the refusal letter by email or the VAC/Ambassy will contact u to bring ur passport for ur visa which
I believe that's gonna be ur case I am praying for u will get... best of luck
Thank you liloubash!
Sad news too... I got refused today too...
You do not meet the eligibility financial requirement of paragraphs E-ECP.3.1. to 3.4.
because:-
Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined by paragraph E-
ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available
to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the
financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least
£18,600 per annum.
You say in your Visa Application Form that your sponsor is employed with XYZ.
It was felt necessary to interview your sponsor and your sponsor’s employer.
Both your sponsor and his employer was asked to tell the interviewer your sponsor’s
annual salary, neither of them could give a figure.
Your sponsor and employer were both asked to name other staff working for XYZ, they both gave different names.
Your sponsor and his employer were both asked to give the date your sponsor started his
employment, your sponsor said 2013, however, your sponsor’s employer said about a
year ago.
When asked when your sponsor got paid, your sponsor said the last day of the month,
his employer said the 24th of the month.
Given the discrepancy in the answers between your sponsor and his employer, I am not
satisfied that your sponsor’s employment is as claimed.
I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of Appendix FM of the
Immigration Rules. (E-ECP.3.1)

They called my husband at work when both him and his boss were busy. They answered wrong on some questions I have no idea what to do: to appeal or to start over again?

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Raj86 wrote:
Was on hold
Got 31st Oct email
Nd got refused today
😞

Hi Raj

Did u send all payslip and when they returned u r documents back had u check they sent all payslip back. If they did how can they say it's not complete.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:23 pm

Christ-Believer wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm
Where/Who does it say they need to be stamped and signed by the employer or you need send 6 months?
immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence (click), specifically point 1(bb)(i) & (ii) and 2(a).
Char (CR001 not Casa)

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:24 pm

Raj86 wrote:
Was on hold
Got 31st Oct email
Nd got refused today
😞
It is unbelievable the way they treat us...

bittu11
Mood:
India

Post by bittu11 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi guys
Also received a resfusal today was on hold applied jan 2017. 31st Oct email and received call today for passport collection. Will not appeal and make fresh application as appeal are taking way too long

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 pm

TatianaT wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:12 pm
Liloubash wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 pm
TatianaT wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:19 pm
Liloubash wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi Ellie771! Yes I got a refusal! I got the decision letter today I am so sad right now. Thank u for ur reply best of luck for u too!
Sorry to read this :( Did they send it by email? Or you got it in VAC? What the reason of refusal? I got decision made too but no decision email or letter yet. The passport is with me because I got it after hold email.
Hi Tatiana! When I went to the VAC they only gave me my passport and the decision letter came by email. the reason of refusal was missing documents when we are sure we have submitted everything needed. Please make sure u check ur emails. Also my passport was in there the whole time that's why when I got it without a visa I was sure that's a refusal but ur cas is different u are one of the people that got their passport after the hold now u got decision made u just need to be patient either u will get the refusal letter by email or the VAC/Ambassy will contact u to bring ur passport for ur visa which
I believe that's gonna be ur case I am praying for u will get... best of luck
Thank you liloubash!
Sad news too... I got refused today too...
You do not meet the eligibility financial requirement of paragraphs E-ECP.3.1. to 3.4.
because:-
Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined by paragraph E-
ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available
to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the
financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least
£18,600 per annum.
You say in your Visa Application Form that your sponsor is employed with XYZ.
It was felt necessary to interview your sponsor and your sponsor’s employer.
Both your sponsor and his employer was asked to tell the interviewer your sponsor’s
annual salary, neither of them could give a figure.
Your sponsor and employer were both asked to name other staff working for XYZ, they both gave different names.
Your sponsor and his employer were both asked to give the date your sponsor started his
employment, your sponsor said 2013, however, your sponsor’s employer said about a
year ago.
When asked when your sponsor got paid, your sponsor said the last day of the month,
his employer said the 24th of the month.
Given the discrepancy in the answers between your sponsor and his employer, I am not
satisfied that your sponsor’s employment is as claimed.
I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of Appendix FM of the
Immigration Rules. (E-ECP.3.1)

They called my husband at work when both him and his boss were busy. They answered wrong on some questions I have no idea what to do: to appeal or to start over again?
Tatiana I am sorry, I have been following your posts, and I was very optimistic for you, I feel for you and I think you should start over again. Easiest way is that your husband sells a property and has 62500£ in his account, or have someone gift him that and keep that in account for 6 months. The discrepance between the answers tbh are very different. Keep the faith Tatiania.

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:54 pm

TatianaT wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Yeah, I have seen a few similar example here. This is obvious they will call in the middle of the day since it is the same working day for everyone. Tricky situation since if you simply re-apply with the same paperwork, it is highly likely they will refuse again. It may be better to appeal but you should seek a proper legal advice on this.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:55 pm

bittu11 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:50 pm
Hi guys
Also received a resfusal today was on hold applied jan 2017. 31st Oct email and received call today for passport collection. Will not appeal and make fresh application as appeal are taking way too long
May I ask bittu on what grounds did you get refusal, you have been waiting so long, you deserve justice my friend?

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm

bittu11 wrote:

Also received a resfusal today
Can you please share why were you refused, excluding all the personal details? Thanks

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm

bittu11 wrote:
Hi guys

What reason they refused u

Christ-Believer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Christ-Believer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:23 pm
Christ-Believer wrote:
immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence (click), specifically point 1(bb)(i) & (ii) and 2(a).
Not exactly as you said, here is a word-to-word copy of the correct requirements:

(bb) Payslips must be:
(i) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic;

(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:00 pm

I am seeing alot of refusals, may God be with us and help us in this time of hardship. I do see however the 31 oct email is put into practice, decisions are coming but for the worse. Allah Kareem.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Christ-Believer wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:23 pm
Christ-Believer wrote:
Not exactly as you said, here is a word-to-word copy of the correct requirements:

(bb) Payslips must be:
(i) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic;

(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.
Online payslips can be stamped and signed (if not original ones you open with the perforation) or a letter of authentication provided by the employer. There have been many refusals due to online payslips not being verified by stamping or even a specific letter, which is why I asked the OP the question I did!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

abhachandel
Newly Registered

Post by abhachandel » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi All

Yesterday i got the same mail like everyone , but today again i got the below mail
I did not make any enquiry to ukvi for visa

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Not sure why again i got this mail ??