ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

was794

still waiting !!

Post by was794 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 pm

applied for my wifes settlement visa on 12 june status has stayed the same online - when i call they say call back after 7 days!! might escelate this with my local MP to chase up with the home office!!!

RM786

Post by RM786 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm

HI ALL,

I got the refusal notice my wife was sent with her application.

It states if i dont appeal to AIT then i need to send my appea to the UKHUB in London. I thought ill share this for the people who are appealing for settlement visa.

Today i will post my appeal inshallah will recieve a positive income and a swift response which is highly unlikely but you never know.

was794

tracking number

Post by was794 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm

azim - tracking number should start with LHE if you applied from lahore !!

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 pm

AZIM - or if you applied from islamabad its gonna start with ISB

azim
Newly Registered

Re: tracking number

Post by azim » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

was794 wrote:azim - tracking number should start with LHE if you applied from lahore !!
yes i did applied from lahore on 15 jun 2009 thanks for that [/b]

azim
Newly Registered

Re: still waiting !!

Post by azim » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:58 pm

was794 wrote:applied for my wifes settlement visa on 12 june status has stayed the same online - when i call they say call back after 7 days!! might escelate this with my local MP to chase up with the home office!!!
hi i also applied for my wife sttlement visa on the 15 jun 2009 but had no repple yet has any body else herad any thing pro to this dats plz reple back

b92753

spousal visa

Post by b92753 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Hello there, i have just submitted papers for my wifes visa. I am a 22 year old male i work part time and earn 90.00 pounds a week which totals to 360£ pounds a month. I also have a rental income of 385£ a month from a property i own which is mortgage free. When my wife comes over we will both be living with my parents. i also submitted bank statements showing savings of 3000 pounds. Are my finances sufficient enough to support my wifes ?? My wifes also intends to sew clothes when she gets her in order to support her self further. Could the visa be refused ? if so on what basis and what are the chances ??.

azim
Newly Registered

Re: spousal visa

Post by azim » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:50 pm

[quote="b92753"]Hello there, i have just submitted papers for my wifes visa. I am a 22 year old male i work part time and earn 90.00 pounds a week which totals to 360£ pounds a month. I also have a rental income of 385£ a month from a property i own which is mortgage free. When my wife comes over we will both be living with my parents. i also submitted bank statements showing savings of 3000 pounds. Are my finances sufficient enough to support my wifes ?? My wifes also intends to sew clothes when she gets her in order to support her self further. Could the visa be refused ? if so on what basis and what are the chances ??.[/quote hi looks like ever body gone sleep

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi

Just a quick question if anybody knows. I understand that the uk border agency in London that handles pakistani settlement visas has moved offices. I was wondering if anybody knew the new address?? Also i have sent my appeal to which i think was the old address. i think they will have some sort of system in place for those parcels that come to their old address to go to the new address!!

Any Ideas??

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am

RM786 -
THE OFFIECS HAVE MOVED FROM LONDON TO LIVERPOOL :
DETAILS ARE :

0870 606 7766

Reliance House, 20 Water Street, Liverpool L2 8XU

- STIL LWAITING FOR MY WIFES APPLICATION SENT ON 12TH JUNE - I WROTE TO MY LOCAL MP HE CANT DO ANYTHING UNLESS IT GOES OVER 16 WEEKS !!! RSSSTTTTTTT

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 am

AZIM -
I THINK YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD BE OK - YOUR INCOME IS OVER £700 A MONTH - YOU GOT ENOUGH SAVINGS AND YOU HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE - I DONT THINK THEY ITS GONNA MAKE A DIFFRENCE IF SHE GONNA SEW CLOTHES OR NOT ID ADVISE YOU TO LET HER CHILL WHEN SHE DOES COME OVER!!! DID YOU HAVE A CONSENT LETTER FROM YOUR PARENTS THAT ITS COOL YOU AND YOUR MRS CAN LIVE THERE RENT FREE OR FOR A SMALL CHARGE AND ALSO A LETTER FROM COUNCIL TO PROVE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM IN THE HOUSE TO LIVE?

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="azim"][quote="was794"]applied for my wifes settlement visa on 12 june status has stayed the same online - when i call they say call back after 7 days!! might escelate this with my local MP to chase up with the home office!!![/quote]hi i also applied for my wife sttlement visa on the 15 jun 2009 but had no repple yet has any body else herad any thing pro to this dats plz reple back[/quote]

MY WIFE APPLIED 3 DAYS BEFORE YOURS DID - SO I GUESS I SHOULD RECIEVE A RESPONCE 3 DAYS BEFORE YOU DO !!! LOL - I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO PAKI LAND NEXT MONTH ANYWAY I MISS MY WIFY AND MIGHT JUST CHILL THERE UNTILL THE APPLICATION IS SORTED OUT -

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Was974 please do not use capital letters when writting post as cap letters denote that you are shouting :lol:

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm

[quote="batleykhan"]Was974 please do not use capital letters when writting post as cap letters denote that you are shouting :lol:[/quote]

sorry dude - !! lol !!!!

as19143
Newly Registered

Post by as19143 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:45 pm

azim wrote:
was794 wrote:applied for my wifes settlement visa on 12 june status has stayed the same online - when i call they say call back after 7 days!! might escelate this with my local MP to chase up with the home office!!!
hi i also applied for my wife sttlement visa on the 15 jun 2009 but had no repple yet has any body else herad any thing pro to this dats plz reple back
hi, i have applied on 16th of june check the status today msge display is ur passport is ready for coolection, pray for me
regards

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 pm

[quote="as19143"][quote="azim"][quote="was794"]applied for my wifes settlement visa on 12 june status has stayed the same online - when i call they say call back after 7 days!! might escelate this with my local MP to chase up with the home office!!![/quote]hi i also applied for my wife sttlement visa on the 15 jun 2009 but had no repple yet has any body else herad any thing pro to this dats plz reple back[/quote]hi, i have applied on 16th of june check the status today msge display is ur passport is ready for coolection, pray for me
regards[/quote]

thats good news for you !! shocked to hear you applied after me and recieved a reply before me - damn man this waiting game is gettin to me!!
which centre did you apply at was it lahore?
let me know if it has been succesfull or not also ! best of luck lad - :)

as19143
Newly Registered

Post by as19143 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm

was794 wrote:
as19143 wrote:
azim wrote:
hi, i have applied on 16th of june check the status today msge display is ur passport is ready for coolection, pray for me
regards
thats good news for you !! shocked to hear you applied after me and recieved a reply before me - damn man this waiting game is gettin to me!!
i have applied at islamabad cetner

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm

damn man this waiting game is gettin to me!!
Sounds like a very frustrated young man

Lol :D :) :lol:

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 pm

batleykhan -
mr khan saab - frustrated is not the word!! if i could actually see one of these ECO's in person expecially the one assigned to my application i would make him cry!! ive paid £700 for this application you would expect them to process it within 1 week - What the FU** are they playing at.
if i truly write down what i want to say on this forum i would get banned so i am restraining myself LOL !! :twisted: :evil:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 pm

if i truly write down what i want to say on this forum i would get banned so i am restraining myself LOL !! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Yeh you are probally right mate and we dont want that to happen, as I am sure you will need more advice and help from members of this forum in the forthcoming few weeks and months.

My advice is to take a nice long 3 months holidays to get your mind of this matter and pray that you succeed with your wifes application

:wink:

RM786

Post by RM786 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi was794,

the fee is there for everybody, unfortunately for us we have to wait for a long time to get our decision. i waited that time and the visa got refused in the end. for minor things which i have sent evidence to prove them wrong with my appeal. you see its been 3 1/2 months since i saw my wife. i hope and pray we will be reunited soon. theres also those people who wait upto about a year. In the end the onus is on us to provide enough evidence, most refusals are down to people not having prepared the application fully. You just gotta hang in there buddy. Also when you are away from your partner your feelings grow and find more repect for them. so patients is the key. if you meet requirement youll definetely succed

Post by 2036789 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 pm

as19143 wrote:
was794 wrote:
as19143 wrote:
azim wrote:hi i also applied for my wife sttlement visa on the 15 jun 2009 but had no repple yet has any body else herad any thing pro to this dats plz reple back
regards
i have applied at islamabad cetner
as19143 did you apply for settlement visa
MM

786sam
Newly Registered

Post by 786sam » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm

RM786 wrote:Hi

Just a quick question if anybody knows. I understand that the uk border agency in London that handles pakistani settlement visas has moved offices. I was wondering if anybody knew the new address?? Also i have sent my appeal to which i think was the old address. i think they will have some sort of system in place for those parcels that come to their old address to go to the new address!!

Any Ideas??
Hi rm786 it dnt matter if its the old adress,wat normally happens is that they sent a copy of ur appeal to where you first applied,with my husbands case it was islamabad,and within two weeks after appeal was sent my solicitor got a reply that the desicion was over tuned,I was very worried at first with my appeal but my solicitor gave me hope,so dnt worry im sure everthing will be fine and inshahallah you will get good news soon.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

I applied on 12 June 2009 from Karachi for settlement visa after my appeal was allowed. Still waiting. I don't know why BHC is taking so long to stamp visa on passports on the allowed appeal cases. Its been 1 n half month, i just checked it today, its still in process.

Azim n was794, have you both submitted the fresh applications or was it an appeal case?

Regards,

Haroon

was794

Post by was794 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 am

topgun - mine was a fresh application for my wifes settlement in UK.
you applied on the same day as we did so we will have a race n see who comes first!!
i married my cousin and i know that home office have got to follow guidlines that the wedding was genuine and was not forced!!! - dont blame them as it is an issue in our culture and a good friend of mine was forced into marrying - he ran away from home a few weeks after and is now into the gangster lifestyle!! LOL 8) feel sorry for the poor woman who married him she has probably gone back to paki land in tears