ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano applications

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rahim0171
Newly Registered

Post by Rahim0171 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 am

they give 3 questions and answers why me unable to confirm right to work whilst my application is being considered.

1) the applicant is seeking to remain in order to provide day-to-day care for an EU citizen child who is exercising European free movement rights in the UK as a self sufficient person.
2) The applicant is the unmarried partner or an extended family member (for example, the brother or sister) of an EU citizen who is exercising European free movement rights in the UK.
3) The applicant has not provided satisfactory evidence of his or her identity or of his or her relationship to an EU citizen.
thanks

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 am

Rahim0171 wrote:they give 3 questions and answers why me unable to confirm right to work whilst my application is being considered.

1) the applicant is seeking to remain in order to provide day-to-day care for an EU citizen child who is exercising European free movement rights in the UK as a self sufficient person.
2) The applicant is the unmarried partner or an extended family member (for example, the brother or sister) of an EU citizen who is exercising European free movement rights in the UK.
3) The applicant has not provided satisfactory evidence of his or her identity or of his or her relationship to an EU citizen.
thanks
Hi Rahim0171, is the child British? Are you the biological mother or father? Perhaps your case is Chen related? Please if you don't mind telling us more about your circumstance because Zambrano applicants have right to work. I recently got CoA with right to work.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 am

Wow, so which do you fall under, since u applied as the primary carer of a British citizen? And are you the mum or dad of the British citizen?...(just trying to understand why you where not given the right to work)

gurudevdutt12
Newly Registered

Derivative residence card under Zambrano application

Post by gurudevdutt12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

We just applied Zambrano application on 15 of Feb 2013 and received our CO A dated 20 FEB 2013. My son is British citizen. they says for 6 month do they can send residence card early or will take long. applicant including my husband and myself.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Gurudevdutt12 welcome to the zambrano circle, People are still waiting for their derived resident card, please did you receive right to work with your coa?

gurudevdutt12
Newly Registered

Post by gurudevdutt12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

evie233 wrote:Gurudevdutt12 welcome to the zambrano circle, People are still waiting for their derived resident card, please did you receive right to work with your coa?
To evie 233 thanks for reply.....My husband got right to work not me because primary carer of minor child. I hope as they say 6month from now to receive resident card. hope for best now. Nervous. You got your?

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 pm

gurudevdutt12 wrote:
evie233 wrote:Gurudevdutt12 welcome to the zambrano circle, People are still waiting for their derived resident card, please did you receive right to work with your coa?
To evie 233 thanks for reply.....My husband got right to work not me because primary carer of minor child. I hope as they say 6month from now to receive resident card. hope for best now. Nervous. You got your?

Congratulations, atleast, you and ur husband are legal again, we r all waiting for our derived resident card, so God willing, we pray we start receiving it this year..

Rahim0171
Newly Registered

Post by Rahim0171 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 pm

I m Brother of disable British citizen, My sister have no any other family member without me in this country.

gurudevdutt12
Newly Registered

Post by gurudevdutt12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 pm

evie233 wrote:
gurudevdutt12 wrote:

Congratulations, atleast, you and ur husband are legal again, we r all waiting for our derived resident card, so God willing, we pray we start receiving it this year..

gurudevdutt12
Newly Registered

Post by gurudevdutt12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:49 pm

gurudevdutt12 wrote:
evie233 wrote:
gurudevdutt12 wrote:

Thanks Evie...We were on student visa and COA came before it expire still studying. My son born when we were holding ilr and moved before 7 years and came back. Prayer for everyone and hope for best for everyone . we all receive this year. thanks for this kind of forum as give knowledge about application. Thanks when did you applied yours?

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 pm

I did mine Jan this year, n received my coa on the 26th of Jan, so I am waiting for my drc aswell, I am just grateful not being illegal anymore...

gurudevdutt12
Newly Registered

Post by gurudevdutt12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

evie233 wrote:I did mine Jan this year, n received my coa on the 26th of Jan, so I am waiting for my drc aswell, I am just grateful not being illegal anymore...
Don't worry everything will be alright I am doing my masters. all the best to all of us. thanks regards

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Rahim0171 wrote:I m Brother of disable British citizen, My sister have no any other family member without me in this country.
Ok I understand better, but I still think its wrong not to confirm your right to work, maybe you should write to them, and use your solicitor.. I wish you all the best :D

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 am

evie233 wrote:
Rahim0171 wrote:I m Brother of disable British citizen, My sister have no any other family member without me in this country.
Ok I understand better, but I still think its wrong not to confirm your right to work, maybe you should write to them, and use your solicitor.. I wish you all the best :D
I understand too and I totally agree with you evie233, he should have right to work confirmed regardless!

GLH2012

Re: Derivative residence card under Zambrano application

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 am

gurudevdutt12 wrote:We just applied Zambrano application on 15 of Feb 2013 and received our CO A dated 20 FEB 2013. My son is British citizen. they says for 6 month do they can send residence card early or will take long. applicant including my husband and myself.
Welcome indeed hopefully DRC will be received within 6months. The waiting is...well...
Your COA was issued so quick, DRC might be as quick, good luck!

Rahim0171
Newly Registered

Post by Rahim0171 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 am

is anyone got job seekers allowance or any public fund after COA

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Made a joint application wth my wife on Zambrano as joint primary carers on the 10th December 2012.We received our COA's with right to work on the 7th of Jan 2013.I sent a letter to ukba and an email to liverpool passport return for an urgent consideration due to a family death on the 18th of February 2013.I got my passport,that of my wife and my step-son,s british passport back on the 28th of February 2013 wth no DRF card wth a letter not to return passports until a caseworker request.
I sent a strong letter of complaint and email to Rob Whiteman on the same day about not asking for passport returns but rather expedited consideration on compassionate grounds.
Got an email reply yesterday from Rob Whiteman(chief exec of UKBA)apologising for the poor service rendered and said our case has been expedited as quickly as possible but they need to do some checks b4 a decision can be reached.He assured a decision will be finalised likely by early next week.Fingers crossed.will keep u updated.

labelle

Post by labelle » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am

kofi75 wrote:Made a joint application wth my wife on Zambrano as joint primary carers on the 10th December 2012.We received our COA's with right to work on the 7th of Jan 2013.I sent a letter to ukba and an email to liverpool passport return for an urgent consideration due to a family death on the 18th of February 2013.I got my passport,that of my wife and my step-son,s british passport back on the 28th of February 2013 wth no DRF card wth a letter not to return passports until a caseworker request.
I sent a strong letter of complaint and email to Rob Whiteman on the same day about not asking for passport returns but rather expedited consideration on compassionate grounds.
Got an email reply yesterday from Rob Whiteman(chief exec of UKBA)apologising for the poor service rendered and said our case has been expedited as quickly as possible but they need to do some checks b4 a decision can be reached.He assured a decision will be finalised likely by early next week.Fingers crossed.will keep u updated.
Well done! May God speak favor and mercy over your case. Please keep us updated :D

labelle

Post by labelle » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:34 am

labelle wrote:
kofi75 wrote:Made a joint application wth my wife on Zambrano as joint primary carers on the 10th December 2012.We received our COA's with right to work on the 7th of Jan 2013.I sent a letter to ukba and an email to liverpool passport return for an urgent consideration due to a family death on the 18th of February 2013.I got my passport,that of my wife and my step-son,s british passport back on the 28th of February 2013 wth no DRF card wth a letter not to return passports until a caseworker request.
Well done! May God speak favor and mercy over your case. Please keep us updated :D
Kofi, what email did you send your email to please?

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:36 am

rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
copy your MP and be very assertive in your email.
and don't forget your prayer.For the fervent prayer of the just availeth much.
All the best

mam2

Post by mam2 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:48 am

Kofi75 , pls did you have no leave to remain here or you are on a kind of limited leave?
papa2

mam2

Post by mam2 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:54 am

I asked because if they returned your passports for urgent travel without any residence card, how do they expect you to come back to UK.
papa2

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 am

we had no leave to remain.that was the bases for my complaint.
I asked them that question in my complaint as to how they expect me to re enter the UK wth about 5 question marks lol.
I clearly stated in my letter that i was requesting for an expedited consideration and they claim my request was mistaken for passport returns.Anyway the right thing is been done now so hopefully we should get our DR card this coming week :D :D

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:56 am

Amen! I hope you get your DRC soon... This is what I have noticed about ukba, sometimes they need a relentless person, or someone who will challenge them, if not, they will put your case to one side... :cry:

mam2

Post by mam2 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 pm

My solicitor always said "ukba listens to those who cry out loud". The more you push, the faster the work. If not, they would wait and make decisions a day to the 6month rule whereas they could have done so within a week.
papa2