ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atifakhan

Abidahussain

Post by atifakhan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

True, we all waited, soon your wait will be over too, I guess then you'll meet those whom will come after you asking similar information. This wait is no different from silent death :( lol.

Inshallah, I hope everyone's prays come true and that everyone hears a positive outcome. Else we will have to build our own jets to fly lol. All engineers will be forum members lol..

atifakhan

Whomever can answer my query

Post by atifakhan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Question 1 - My husband did not include 'sponsor declaration letter', has everyone included this or are there anyone else out there that filled in all the relevant forms but not 'sponsor declaration' letter. He had 'recommendations' done at the solicitors, would that be ok?

Question 2 - The form SU07/12, does that have to be filled or is that not to be filled under spousal visa? I thought that was for 'adult dependant visa' etc??

Those who know the answer, please answer!! Thank you!

0zzy1

Re: Whomever can answer my query

Post by 0zzy1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

atifakhan wrote:Question 1 - My husband did not include 'sponsor declaration letter', has everyone included this or are there anyone else out there that filled in all the relevant forms but not 'sponsor declaration' letter. He had 'recommendations' done at the solicitors, would that be ok?

Question 2 - The form SU07/12, does that have to be filled or is that not to be filled under spousal visa? I thought that was for 'adult dependant visa' etc??

1. Sponsor declaration letter is not a mandatory document but it's better to include in your application.

2. form SU07 is usually for adult dependant visas, my solicitor said it's not necessary for a spouse visa application but I included it just to be safe.

bluejewel

Re: Whomever can answer my query

Post by bluejewel » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 pm

atifakhan wrote:Question 1 - My husband did not include 'sponsor declaration letter', has everyone included this or are there anyone else out there that filled in all the relevant forms but not 'sponsor declaration' letter. He had 'recommendations' done at the solicitors, would that be ok?

I didn't include an Su07 form, my solicitor didn't ask me to include one and as far as I'm aware it's not a necessary document for spouse visa. I included a sponsor declaration that was attested by my solicitor. What do you mean by recommendations?

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 pm

SI123 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Wahid ahmad wrote:Anyone applied in April got rfc???any news??

Nope regarding spouse visas March applicants r still waiting for replies we April people have a long wait yet :/
It's been 68 working days for me :( still waiting ... and I don't think we will get any news during the weekend. Maybe next week inshaAllah
Salaam. Have you had your RFC?

atifakhan

Bluejewel

Post by atifakhan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Ok, so am relieved that SU07/12 form isn't needed, thanks.

I did not include a sponsor declaration, sorry i used the word 'recommendations' earlier, i meant 'representations'. My solicitor wrote about 9 pages of 'representations', is that the 'sponsor declaration' in itself? Is that equivalent or so??

Thanks..

bluejewel

Re: Bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 pm

atifakhan wrote:Ok, so am relieved that SU07/12 form isn't needed, thanks.

I did not include a sponsor declaration, sorry i used the word 'recommendations' earlier, i meant 'representations'. My solicitor wrote about 9 pages of 'representations', is that the 'sponsor declaration' in itself? Is that equivalent or so??

Thanks..
Hmm.. well my declaration was basically a summary of all my included documents supporting authenticity and the fact that I would not be dependant on the government in anyway for supporting my husband financially so basically just things like that. I think it was 3 pages in total. Im sure your solicitor would have included all the necessary information you needed.

Hey there's really no need to worry about what documents you have submitted, if Allah has willed for it to happen for you, even if you have documents missing you'll still get it and vice versa. So just stay positive and keep praying :)

atifakhan

Bluejewel

Post by atifakhan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Bluejewel, thank you. I guess legal representation would have covered that.. Thank for the encouragement sis :)

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:51 am

Any late march applicants got rfc this week???

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 am

We applied on 25th March and still waiting.....

usman682
Newly Registered

Post by usman682 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 am

Applied on 18th of March and still waiting.....

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:50 am

They are taking too much time to reply

atifakhan

Usman682

Post by atifakhan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 am

Oh God, I applied on 20th March from islamabad nd still waiting for RFC.. Please keep us inform when you'll receive your Rfc..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Applied 25th of April.. please pray that we get a reply before Eid.. reallly want to spend it with my husband this year...
=D
Last edited by Sameena akhtar on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Applied 25th of march .... please pray that we get a reply before Eid.. reallly want to spend it with my husband this year...
=D

Same here plz pray for me too sis.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Wardak wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:Applied 25th of march .... please pray that we get a reply before Eid.. reallly want to spend it with my husband this year...
=D

INSHALLAH... did u apply frm islamabad!?... have u had any employment checks etc!?

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Brothers and sisters, on the UK Border website it takes 60-120 business days for a response for a Spouse Visa.

Does the time began from the time you SUBMIT your application or from the time it comes under processing at the British Embassy?

Please clarify.

I submitted mine on the 26/03 and it got to the embassy on the 11/04.

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Smiggy wrote:Brothers and sisters, on the UK Border website it takes 60-120 business days for a response for a Spouse Visa.

Does the time began from the time you SUBMIT your application or from the time it comes under processing at the British Embassy?

Please clarify.

It starts from the 'Date of Application'.. From the day when you submit your application.

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 pm

:( :( :( :( its taking tooooooo long :(

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Wardak wrote:
=D

INSHALLAH... did u apply frm islamabad!?... have u had any employment checks etc!?

Yes dear I applied from islamabad n 30 april 2013 and Sorry didn't understand about (employment checks)

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm

atifakhan wrote:
Smiggy wrote:Brothers and sisters, on the UK Border website it takes 60-120 business days for a response for a Spouse Visa.

Please clarify.

It starts from the 'Date of Application'.. From the day when you submit your application.
62 working days gone.

The timescales on the UK Border Agency website are really vague. It claims all who submitted their applications in April will have their applications processed within 10 working says and it's a 100% certainty. Check it out:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ableAnchor

Select Pakistan, Lahore.

arsalank

Post by arsalank » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 pm

The timescales on the UK Border Agency website are really vague. It claims all who submitted their applications in April will have their applications processed within 10 working says and it's a 100% certainty. Check it out:

Select Pakistan, Lahore.[/quote]

that is for NON-settlement visa, for spouse visa ( settlement visa ) it takes min 60 working days ( 12 weeks , 1 week = 5 working days ).

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm

atifakhan wrote:Bluejewel, thank you. I guess legal representation would have covered that.. Thank for the encouragement sis :)
Hey have you heard?

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:11 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:Bluejewel, thank you. I guess legal representation would have covered that.. Thank for the encouragement sis :)
Hey have you heard?
. No.. Didn't receive my RFC yet..So waiting :(

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Don't know why they are taking too much time.. I'm fed up now..but still have to wait..