ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cubinec
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by cubinec » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:11 pm

hello guys,
need advice.
I have pr, since dec 2015. I want to apply for uk naturalisation , as people on different forums says you have to complete 12 months on PR before you apply . But some saying it is has to be 6 years since you get married to eu what ever come first, 6 years or 12 months with pr. I hope you understand my question !!!

Chika1983
Newly Registered

Post by Chika1983 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:09 pm

ally007 wrote:@chika1983, I also submitted my application in October and after submitted the Biometric thing, Nothing from HO since then. I even applied with my EEA partner on the same form which I read on here that it help the processing to be more faster so hopefully we will get our pr this month because we are going away in February. Finger cross. As your case, You already submitted your application so there is nothing you can do about it at the moment than to sit back and be praying for the best.
@ally007 how are u? I just wanted to ask you , if u AV received ur pr .its Over 5month now that I sent my application . Waiting is killing.

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:37 pm

akz wrote:
jerom wrote:
Hi Akz,

Thanks for the update. Yes, I have gone through your previous post. I see HO wanted prove for the missing invoices for your wife and since you have provided that. I believe it will go in your favor.

Why can't HO request for this before making a decision rather than refusing?

I have sent as much documents as I can to prove the Payslip's & P'60 I submitted were genuine.

Also my wife was on maternity after our first child and got pregnant again after 4 months. This was the reason she was on maternity for 20 months. I submitted copies of my children birth certificate to the HO during our application & also to the tribunal.

Hi Akz,

Did HO mention about your wife not working during maternity or this was a general discussion @ the appeal?

Please kindly give me a clear review of your appeal process..i.e
when refusal letter was sent
when you appealed
when a hearing was chosen
etc

I want to use this as a time line guide for my appeal.

Also, you didn't answer if you have applied for a Residence Card since your refusal.

Please keep me posted and I will suggest you call the Tribunal office. I did yesterday to confirm my appeal was received. They were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks
Yes I have applied for Rc card in July my time line for that is :
EEA2 application

07/07/15 applied
15/07/15 Received by HO
27/07/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day
14/08/15 -August CoA (dated 09 Aug)
RC Received 02/12/2015

My PR (EEA4) card refused on 15/05/2015,

I appealed through solicitor in June 2015 and we got hearing date on 28/01/2016.Now waiting for my PR (EEA4) Appeal decision.

The main issue in my refusal was the gap including maternity leave, but in appeal hearing the judge and home office did not talk about maternity leave they only discuss a gap we have in 2011 for which we did not sent the invoices and also we mention in our statement that we were on one month holiday during that time.

Everything will clear out once i will receive the decision as either they will allow or if not then on what bases they will refuse which i will inform you about. in the meantime wish me good luck

Regards
akz
Hi Akz,

Have you finally heard from the tribunal regarding your appeal?

Also, i would like to know if the COA you received on 14/08/2015 after applying for your RC stated you could work whilst your application is been decided?

Please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

J

ally007

Post by ally007 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Chika1983 wrote:
ally007 wrote:@chika1983, I also submitted my application in October and after submitted the Biometric thing, Nothing from HO since then. I even applied with my EEA partner on the same form which I read on here that it help the processing to be more faster so hopefully we will get our pr this month because we are going away in February. Finger cross. As your case, You already submitted your application so there is nothing you can do about it at the moment than to sit back and be praying for the best.
@ally007 how are u? I just wanted to ask you , if u AV received ur pr .its Over 5month now that I sent my application . Waiting is killing.
@

@Chika1983 Noting from the HO till date and blif me, the waiting is killing . HO are taking their time this days. When did you send in your application?

nigel010
Newly Registered

Post by nigel010 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:01 am

Timeline for Non-EEA PR
Application made: September 25th 2015.
Biometric done in October
COA received November 13th
PR Card received yesterday 23/02/2016

Taci
Newly Registered

Post by Taci » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:05 am

I sent a joint application for PR (I am EU) my husband (non EU) on 01/02/16, home office received it on 03/02/16 but money hasn't come out of my account yet nor my husband received the biometrics letter
looking this forum I understand that most of cases money comes out within 2 / 3 days.
Called the helpline today and they said I have to wait for up to 4 weeks for the money come out and there is nothing I can do at the moment. home office will send me a letter if there is any problem
has anyone have hear about this problem before?
thank you

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:45 pm

nigel010 wrote:Timeline for Non-EEA PR
Application made: September 25th 2015.
Biometric done in October
COA received November 13th
PR Card received yesterday 23/02/2016
Hi nige010
Congrats on ur pr, could you please share what doc's you sent?

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Taci wrote:I sent a joint application for PR (I am EU) my husband (non EU) on 01/02/16, home office received it on 03/02/16 but money hasn't come out of my account yet nor my husband received the biometrics letter
looking this forum I understand that most of cases money comes out within 2 / 3 days.
Called the helpline today and they said I have to wait for up to 4 weeks for the money come out and there is nothing I can do at the moment. home office will send me a letter if there is any problem
thank you
Hi traci,
Its sometimes happens like that actually.
There is someone on the forum, it took longer than expected before his account was charged. The most important thing is they have received your application.
Mine was charged 2nd day application was received.
Mayb give them till next week or so.
All the best
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:35 pm

jerom wrote:
smallpie wrote:Hi jerome,

As for our conversation yesterday, my eea wife spoken to hmrc yesterday, requesting for her work history statements.
They only can access and provide 5 yrs history (2010/11 till date), which is still okay for my application anyways.. Very helpful hmrc staff, and says we shld receive it by nxt week, within 5 working days.

Thanks for your advice and insight, will keep the forum updated.
Hi Smallpie,

You are welcome. I'm glad it did help.

I wish you all the best.

Thanx
Hi jerome, just an update...

The work history statements for my eea wife, requested for last Friday, has arrived today.. It Took just 4 working days. Will be sending it first thing tomorrow morning to caseworker in Liverpool.

Thanks alot for your advice, really appreciate.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:23 pm

smallpie wrote:
jerom wrote:
smallpie wrote:Hi jerome,

As for our conversation yesterday, my eea wife spoken to hmrc yesterday, requesting for her work history statements.
They only can access and provide 5 yrs history (2010/11 till date), which is still okay for my application anyways.. Very helpful hmrc staff, and says we shld receive it by nxt week, within 5 working days.

Thanks for your advice and insight, will keep the forum updated.
Hi Smallpie,

You are welcome. I'm glad it did help.

I wish you all the best.

Thanx
Hi jerome, just an update...

The work history statements for my eea wife, requested for last Friday, has arrived today.. It Took just 4 working days. Will be sending it first thing tomorrow morning to caseworker in Liverpool.

Thanks alot for your advice, really appreciate.
Hi Smallpie,

You are highly welcome.

That was pretty fast. At least you are rest assured the e-copy p'60 part has been sorted.

All the best.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Hello all
After they deducted money from account how long they reply for BM or email for receive document can someone explain me plz
Thanks

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:11 pm

rajayj_2003 wrote:Hello all
After they deducted money from account how long they reply for BM or email for receive document can someone explain me plz
Thanks
Hi raj, they will send you letter for biometric within 2-3weeks after your payment has been taken.
Mine took just 2weeks to get biometric letter after my payment taken. Some take abit longer i suppose.

Wish u all the best.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 pm

smallpie wrote:
rajayj_2003 wrote:Hello all
Thanks
Hi raj, they will send you letter for biometric within 2-3weeks after your payment has been taken.
Mine took just 2weeks to get biometric letter after my payment taken. Some take abit longer i suppose.

Wish u all the best.
Thanks for reply
Waiting for

zico

Post by zico » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Taci wrote:I sent a joint application for PR (I am EU) my husband (non EU) on 01/02/16, home office received it on 03/02/16 but money hasn't come out of my account yet nor my husband received the biometrics letter
thank you

zico

Post by zico » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello!
I just wanna know if anyone who applied for pr in October 2015 has got the residence card?

ally007

Post by ally007 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:04 pm

@Zico, October applicants thread is as follows: http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 03758.html

zico

Post by zico » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:51 pm

ally007 wrote:@Zico, October applicants thread is as follows: http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 03758.html
Thank you very much Ally. It's just getting too long. Anyway, just fingers crossed.

zico

Post by zico » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Good afternoon!
I would just like to know what's going to happen to non-Eu applicants if the Uk decide to leave the EU?
I think it's very important question if anyone can bring more light that would be great.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Hello everyone
I m still waiting for BM and Email from home office waiting time is killing me now my solicitor told me he email them for COA
Someone explain me they can send me before BM
Thanks

nel974

Post by nel974 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:31 pm

rajayj_2003 wrote:Hello everyone
I m still waiting for BM and Email from home office waiting time is killing me now my solicitor told me he email them for COA
Thanks
Hi rajayj,
My solicitor applied on the 1st of last month, I don know when did they get the application and also she sent the payment via cheque and I got BM on the 25th of last month. I hope it will help

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

nel974 wrote:
Thanks
Hi rajayj,
My solicitor applied on the 1st of last month, I don know when did they get the application and also she sent the payment via cheque and I got BM on the 25th of last month. I hope it will help
They deducted money on 18 Feb but I still waiting its 2 or 3 weeks
Thanks for reply

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:09 pm

rajayj_2003 wrote:
nel974 wrote:
Thanks
Hi rajayj,
They deducted money on 18 Feb but I still waiting its 2 or 3 weeks
Thanks for reply
Hello guys
My wife go email from Ho but I haven't

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:48 am

Hello guys
If your wife is the eea member she would get while you will get the BM 3 days or so letter. Non eu member don't get email
NON EU national with RC

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 pm

toni34 wrote:Hello guys
If your wife is the eea member she would get while you will get the BM 3 days or so letter. Non eu member don't get email[/quote]
Ok I don't know thanks for telling me

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:39 pm

zico wrote:Good afternoon!
I would just like to know what's going to happen to non-Eu applicants if the Uk decide to leave the EU?
I think it's very important question if anyone can bring more light that would be great.
There are other threads in the forum discussing this important topic.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.