ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

worried1

Re: Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Post by worried1 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:27 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Congrats to all who have received their visas! Great to c good news for once

Please be patient the rest of u, it can take 7/8 weeks to recieve passport back if u r waiting and almost a year or more from appeal date for a court date

Goodluck
It will be 6 weeks next week since my
Cousins appeal allowed
Waiting for call letter IN SHAA ALLAH

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:29 pm

worried1 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:Congrats to all who have received their visas! Great to c good news for once

Please be patient the rest of u, it can take 7/8 weeks to recieve passport back if u r waiting and almost a year or more from appeal date for a court date

Goodluck
Cousins appeal allowed
Call letter can take months to be honest

Im talking from when u submit passport it can take 7/8weeks
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:42 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
worried1 wrote:

Goodluck
Cousins appeal allowed

My cousin recieved an email that call letter
Wil be given out 8 weeks time from time of appeal allowed they gave
And another month when passport is returned
So probably all wil end in january In Shaa ALLAH

Beena

Post by Beena » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Salam guys

Alhamdulillah after 14 months of appealing, being refused again at the reviewing stage and another final review before my court date, home office decided to withdraw their decision.

I cannot express how happy I am alhamdulillah and I pray you all have the same happiness coming to you soon inshaAllah

Just goes to show anything is possible so don't listen to those who say that once home office has upheld their decision at the reviewing stage that nothing can be done! It really does help with having a solicitor who will pull out all the stops to help you.

All praise to Allah the almighty.

Please remember me in your duaas
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

provider
Newly Registered

Post by provider » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:35 am

Beena wrote:Salam guys

Alhamdulillah after 14 months of appealing, being refused again at the reviewing stage and another final review before my court date, home office decided to withdraw their decision.

I cannot express how happy I am alhamdulillah and I pray you all have the same happiness coming to you soon inshaAllah

Just goes to show anything is possible so don't listen to those who say that once home office has upheld their decision at the reviewing stage that nothing can be done! It really does help with having a solicitor who will pull out all the stops to help you.

Alhamdulillah, I'm so happy for you Beena, it gives me hope.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
worried1 wrote:

Goodluck
Cousins appeal allowed

Thats what i am saying from the appeal allowed
It will be 6 weeks on Tuesday22/11/2016
So will soon get a call letter in the following weeks
In Shaa ALLAH
Then probably another month till passport
Stamped In Shaa ALLAh
So as said by mid or end of January 2017
In Shaa ALLAH

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:36 am

Congratultions to you, it really is good news
You are right, never listen to anyone or believe
Anything that is read.
Yout case has prooved by the will of ALLAh
You have reached your goal MashALLAH
And good luck to both of you for the future
AMEEN

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:26 pm

salam @MGH brother and @beena sister.finally got my hearing in january.But i'm in pakistan , my solicitor adviced me to come back and start a job .I've planned to return to uk in january and I have a confirmed job in january but my solicitor asked me to come back more than 1 month earlier orherwise HO 's solicitor will argue why u came just back ..My solicitor firstly adviced me to not worry on job u could be jobless at time of your hearing and now he is saying so..anyway if HO 's solicitor argue then he will argue if I would have been back 3 or 4 months earlier than my hearing .what you guyz thinking ??
well , @MGH brother is this a requirement that I should have been earning the threshold of contunous of 2 years before my hearing "
as I had been earing 16000£ p.a . after 4 months of my appeal launched .basically my previous company got dissolved , if this will be a issue point then no one would get an allowed appeal.now I will a job in january before 3 weeks of my hearing which will offer me more than required threshold and i will able to present them my 3 recent payslips as my new employer will paid me weekly and my employer letter that confirms the same.
if HO argu why I returned just 3 weeks earlier than I could show them my mrs heath issue evidences although I would have been away from uk for just 4 months .
what u can advice on this brother ? may Allah give u reward for ur help.

Beena

Post by Beena » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:55 pm

provider wrote:

Alhamdulillah, I'm so happy for you Beena, it gives me hope.
Thank you so much, and always stay hopeful! I've had a really long journey, with countless trips to Pakistan, and also a 16 month old baby boy mashaAllah. Good things come to those who pray and leave in the hands of Allah!

Never give up. And never compare your case to anyone else's. Each case is unique. I guarantee you if you were to ask anyone about my case, at least one person will say 'I don't believe that, that sounds too good to be true'

Always remember that Allah loves those so much who He tests.

May Allah give you happiness
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Beena

Post by Beena » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:57 pm

worried1 wrote:

Congratultions to you, it really is good news
You are right, never listen to anyone or believe
Anything that is read.
Yout case has prooved by the will of ALLAh
You have reached your goal MashALLAH
And good luck to both of you for the future
AMEEN
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Alhamdulillah, all praise is to Allah the almighty.
My mum always says to me 'if good days don't last, neither will the bad days' and it's really true.
It's been a long journey but once we reach our desired destination we forget about the pain and become hopeful for the future.
Alhamdulillah always, good luck to you too for the future.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Beena

Post by Beena » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:02 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:salam @MGH brother and @beena sister.finally got my hearing in january.But i'm in pakistan , my solicitor adviced me to come back and start a job .I've planned to return to uk in january and I have a confirmed job in january but my solicitor asked me to come back more than 1 month earlier orherwise HO 's solicitor will argue why u came just back ..My solicitor firstly adviced me to not worry on job u could be jobless at time of your hearing and now he is saying so..anyway if HO 's solicitor argue then he will argue if I would have been back 3 or 4 months earlier than my hearing .what you guyz thinking ??
well , @MGH brother is this a requirement that I should have been earning the threshold of contunous of 2 years before my hearing "
as I had been earing 16000£ p.a . after 4 months of my appeal launched .basically my previous company got dissolved , if this will be a issue point then no one would get an allowed appeal.now I will a job in january before 3 weeks of my hearing which will offer me more than required threshold and i will able to present them my 3 recent payslips as my new employer will paid me weekly and my employer letter that confirms the same.
if HO argu why I returned just 3 weeks earlier than I could show them my mrs heath issue evidences although I would have been away from uk for just 4 months .
what u can advice on this brother ? may Allah give u reward for ur help.

The home office are not able to challenge you on your circumstance right now, but they probably will ask you whether or not you are still working right now.

It will be of no use to provide any payslips of work you have done now as the only points that can be raised at your hearing will your refusal points and only in the timeframe of the 6 months before you applied.

It's always ideal to not take unpaid leave because of the fact that you never know, you may have to apply again, and if so, it will set you back until you complete the 6 months required (or 12 months for self employed).

Although the judge cannot dismiss you solely because you are not working now, it doesn't tend to lean in your favour if you are.

If you need any more advice please do ask, but I think I have covered the points raised.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:05 am

@Beena sister you gave a little comfort in such a frustrating situation .really thank you for ur advice.and again many congratulations for ur success.may u have a blessed family life with ur spouse.ameen.plz pray for me everyone plz brother and sister.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:17 am

@farrukh786786

Salaam, your current circumstances should not be an issue, you are appealing against the original refusal decision, you need to prove in court if and why the decision to refuse was wrong, please include a witness statement from yourself and your wife, explaining why you believe the decision was wrong, don't worry too much about your current situation. Best of luck, lots of duas and prayers for you and all members of the forum.

Beena

Post by Beena » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:01 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:@Beena sister you gave a little comfort in such a frustrating situation .really thank you for ur advice.and again many congratulations for ur success.may u have a blessed family life with ur spouse.ameen.plz pray for me everyone plz brother and sister.

You're welcome brother.

I know it's such a painful journey, but inshaAllah when your wife comes over, you'll realise how it was all worth it even for just 1 moment of happiness. And thank you for your duaas, they mean a lot.

May Allah reunite all my brother and sisters with their spouses soon. Ameen suma ameen.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:57 pm

MGH wrote:@farrukh786786

Salaam, your current circumstances should not be an issue, you are appealing against the original refusal decision, you need to prove in court if and why the decision to refuse was wrong, please include a witness statement from yourself and your wife, explaining why you believe the decision was wrong, don't worry too much about your current situation. Best of luck, lots of duas and prayers for you and all members of the forum.
w.salam @MGH brother .really bundle of thanks for your kind concern .you and @Beena sister are of great help to me.Infact in this scenerio every other person makes me confuse while you both gave a bit relaxation jazak Allah both of u .
My solicitor said me that HOPO these days is asking about current job status .( legally Judge shoud object on this )
we had a miss carriage recently and my mrs is really in critical condition .I asked my solicitor that I have a job offer letter but he insisted to come back .as offering letter is not much strong evidence.3 guyz on facebook confirm me same that HOPO asked about their current job. I'm curious if I will go in january before 3 weeks from my hearing date whether HOPO will ask me of my just arrival ?? ( whats really the nonsense )

if I would return now HOPO could ask me why u had been arrived for three months prior to your date .
why my solicitor is so nervous about my current circumstances and why hopo is asking about current job its all beyond of my understanding .its like submitting a fresh case.as my solicitor said to me to have new tenanct agreement before hearing as now I'm going to move another place.its all like a trauma.

Beena

Post by Beena » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:32 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:

w.salam @MGH brother .really bundle of thanks for your kind concern .you and @Beena sister are of great help to me.Infact in this scenerio every other person makes me confuse while you both gave a bit relaxation jazak Allah both of u .
My solicitor said me that HOPO these days is asking about current job status .( legally Judge shoud object on this )
we had a miss carriage recently and my mrs is really in critical condition .I asked my solicitor that I have a job offer letter but he insisted to come back .as offering letter is not much strong evidence.3 guyz on facebook confirm me same that HOPO asked about their current job. I'm curious if I will go in january before 3 weeks from my hearing date whether HOPO will ask me of my just arrival ?? ( whats really the nonsense )

if I would return now HOPO could ask me why u had been arrived for three months prior to your date .
why my solicitor is so nervous about my current circumstances and why hopo is asking about current job its all beyond of my understanding .its like submitting a fresh case.as my solicitor said to me to have new tenanct agreement before hearing as now I'm going to move another place.its all like a trauma.

You don't need to mention anything about being in Pakistan for so long. The less you say the safer you'll be. Yes I've heard these days they do ask about your current situation but that shouldn't sway the decision.. your barrister should intervene at that point and explain that current circumstances hold no value to the appeal. I think as long as it's made clear you should be fine. I think you should probably come back as soon as you can and then go again after the hearing.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Beena

Post by Beena » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:34 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:

To be honest, your solicitor is making you do a lot of the work. Why would you need to provide new tenancy agreements? You don't need to tell the presenting officers all of this!! And tbh once you get into all this you'll be needing to provide more stuff for example the accommodation report.

Just keep it all simple.

Keep in mind they may ask these things, but don't make it the focal point of discussion.

Stay positive, they probably won't even ask you much about all the things you're worrying about.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

sha373

Post by sha373 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Salam brother and sisiters
apeealed on 30th dec 2015
hearing on 21st april 2017

Initial application ECO put objection on relationship, accomodation, and finanical basis
just receieved review from ECM and HO withrew relationship and accomodation
so now i only need to fight in court on one point that is financial
I Applied on basis of Cat A+ director of limited company......they only ojbested on self employemnt basis
I used to reffred some ppl to my family business taht is propert selling and got commitioned on this plus i also do taxi......HGo believe self employment is not as it is claimed.....my comany is registerd since 2011 and i got married in pakistan in 2015
I can prove taxi easily in court as i have taxi badge ,coucil letter regarding renewal of taxi license etc
for propert section... i can get letters from my clients in uk and letters from property agrnt in pakistan
so plz guide me how strong is my case....as i ahve all documents regarding self employment since 2011 ( CT600, SA302 and all taxes paid )
plz suggest any documents i need to present in court and burden of proof in on my shoulder or in HO shoulders.......all comments and suggestions are wel comed

TahirBFD
Newly Registered

Post by TahirBFD » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:14 am

Assalamualaykum
Hope everyone is fine. As some of you brothers might remember about my refusal more than a year ago. Finally my Court Hearing Date is set on 27th Januray 16.

Reasons for refusal

1) Amount on 6th wage slip does not match with bank transfer (20pence less)
2) couple of bank tranfer shows my Employers personal name instead of companies name

Here are some of the docs provided in my bundle:
A letter from bank confirming all payments were made from companies account not from employers personal account
P60 for last year
Letter from employer admitting it was a clerical error
I am still employed by the same company and till today I have been receiving over £1900 p.a

It has been over 3 years since our marriage. Also have a daughter of almost 2 years. She was born after I submitted my application and she has been granted british passport.

All Home Office have said in an appeal notice that 'we are not changing our original decision. However we do not see any reason why appellant cannot move to Pakistan and live thier'

Rediculous...

Any chance if the decision can be overturned before the court date

JazakAllah

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:51 pm

TahirBFD wrote:Assalamualaykum
Hope everyone is fine. As some of you brothers might remember about my refusal more than a year ago. Finally my Court Hearing Date is set on 27th Januray 16.

Reasons for refusal

1) Amount on 6th wage slip does not match with bank transfer (20pence less)
2) couple of bank tranfer shows my Employers personal name instead of companies name

Here are some of the docs provided in my bundle:
A letter from bank confirming all payments were made from companies account not from employers personal account
P60 for last year
Letter from employer admitting it was a clerical error
I am still employed by the same company and till today I have been receiving over £1900 p.a

It has been over 3 years since our marriage. Also have a daughter of almost 2 years. She was born after I submitted my application and she has been granted british passport.

All Home Office have said in an appeal notice that 'we are not changing our original decision. However we do not see any reason why appellant cannot move to Pakistan and live thier'

Rediculous...

Any chance if the decision can be overturned before the court date

JazakAllah

I had a similar issue to yours, I was paid twice in one month but had only 1 payslip for the total amount.. either way both our errors are related to our pay.

There definitely is a chance it can be overturned before the court date as that's what had happened with my application, alhamdulillah.

But your solicitor needs to show more involvement, and chase it up, try faxing them and for them to agree to a final review before the court date, where you can submit all of this evidence in the hope it will be overturned.

InshaAllah it all works out well for you, atleast you have a goal with the court date in mind.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

worried1

Post by worried1 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:18 pm

could you please provide the following information
through to us in order to have your case escalated to the relevant
authority.

1. Visa Category:
2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
4. Name of the applicant (as stated in the passport):
5. Date of Birth:
6. Country where applying:
7. Location of the Visa application centre:
8. Date of biometrics appointment:
9. IHS reference number:
10. Appeal Reference no.
11. Date appeal allowed;
My cousin recieved this
They are asking for all the details
Please does anyone have any knowledge about
This
Thankyou

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:08 pm

worried1 wrote:could you please provide the following information
authority.

1. Visa Category:
2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
5. Date of Birth:
9. IHS reference number:
10. Appeal Reference no.
11. Date appeal allowed;
My cousin recieved this
This
Thankyou
Yes, nothing to worry about, send all the requested information to them, you will then get an update on the appeal

worried1

Post by worried1 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 pm

MGH wrote:
authority.

1. Visa Category:
2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
5. Date of Birth:
9. IHS reference number:
10. Appeal Reference no.
11. Date appeal allowed;
My cousin recieved this
This
Thankyou
Yes, nothing to worry about, send all the requested information to them, you will then get an update on the appeal
The appeal has been allowed, thats what we
Dont understand. As they asked for the date the Appeal
Was allowed
Maybe they will send call letter?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 pm

worried1 wrote:
MGH wrote:
authority.

1. Visa Category:
2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
5. Date of Birth:
9. IHS reference number:
10. Appeal Reference no.
11. Date appeal allowed;
My cousin recieved this
This
Thankyou
The appeal has been allowed, thats what we
Dont understand. As they asked for the date the Appeal
Was allowed
Maybe they will send call letter?
Brother no guarantee u have the visa

One girl her decision was overturned, she submitted passport and after 4 weeks she had an enquiry call and they said sorry its not looking good answers dont match

So remember no visa is guaranteed until u r in the country even then they can take it before u enter
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

worried1