ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Hello ,

I just called them and heard the same sentence. However, the only new bit in the sentence was ".... the case has been allocated to the case working team...."
which is the new information. Untill last Friday, the case was awaiting allocation.

Fingers crossed.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 pm

good news u might heard from then end of the week. seems like i be behind everyone.

London102 wrote:Hello ,

I just called them and heard the same sentence. However, the only new bit in the sentence was ".... the case has been allocated to the case working team...."
which is the new information. Untill last Friday, the case was awaiting allocation.

Fingers crossed.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:39 pm

i rang them but hang up while i was in the queue just dnt wanna heard "you just call last friday".

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi Eskar,

have faith, you'll be ok. Its just a matter of time as we have seen with other colleagues.

I am still not sure about them saying the case is with case working team. Last time they said the case is awaiting allocation to a case worker ..???. This means the case was with the case working team even on Friday. ':?'

Eskar wrote:good news u might heard from then end of the week. seems like i be behind everyone.

London102 wrote:Hello ,

Fingers crossed.

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm

':D' They do it all the time, there are very few nice telephone advisors. Most of the time they are not very pleasently talking.

I heard this last Friday when I called them twice. Once in the morning after hearing ninahdm's news that her/his case had been decided and second time in the evening and there the advisor uttered the first sentence "O you called this morning too............... ':lol:'
Eskar wrote:i rang them but hang up while i was in the queue just dnt wanna heard "you just call last friday".

hsmp-jr2
Newly Registered

update

Post by hsmp-jr2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Finally received approval for my wife

NCS or Postal: Postal
Date of submission or posting: 16/11/2009
CRITERIA - 3 yr stay (HSMP 1+3+3+ ILR) could not able to apply together as she joined later!!!

Date of debit of debit/credit card: 24/11/2009
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 27/11/2009
Date of receipt of approval: 22/02/2010 dated 12/02/2010
Date of Ceremony: pending
Date of appln. for passport: pending
Method used: pending
Date of Receipt: pending

Eskar

Re: update

Post by Eskar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Congratulation. it took quite while more than 2 month infact.
hsmp-jr2 wrote:Finally received approval for my wife

CRITERIA - 3 yr stay (HSMP 1+3+3+ ILR) could not able to apply together as she joined later!!!

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Congrats hsmp-jr2,

took 14 weeks precisely......':roll:'

Regards,

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 pm

it was bit longer than usuall. any specific reason concernd you? whats the nationality of your wife.

gg234

Post by gg234 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 pm

My application submitted through NCS

NCS or Postal: NCS, hounslow
Date of submission or posting: 15th Feb 2010
CRITERIA - 5 yr stay and 1 year ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 18th Feb 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 21st Feb 2010 (Dated 18th feb 2010)
Date of receipt of approval: Pending
Date of receipt of invitation letter: Pending
Date of Ceremony: Pending

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Eskar, I guess we agreed somehow on the stance that applicant's nationality does not play significant part in decision making. In my observation, mostly its the case working team where the delay occurs the most due to workload.

Regards,
Eskar wrote:it was bit longer than usuall. any specific reason concernd you? whats the nationality of your wife.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 pm

London , i just curious to know because 3 month its a lot of time cant be cause of overload work. there must something else.
London102 wrote:Eskar, I guess we agreed somehow on the stance that applicant's nationality does not play significant part in decision making. In my observation, mostly its the case working team where the delay occurs the most due to workload.

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Take my words Eskar. I know this for a fact. Without getting into details, I can only say that a friend of mine told me this who had this information while working for the specific department.

Eskar wrote:London , i just curious to know because 3 month its a lot of time cant be cause of overload work. there must something else.
London102 wrote:Eskar, I guess we agreed somehow on the stance that applicant's nationality does not play significant part in decision making. In my observation, mostly its the case working team where the delay occurs the most due to workload.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm

thnxs for the info . i also did ask hsmp-jr2 anyother issue may casue delay i.e. further doc was required.
London102 wrote:Take my words Eskar. I know this for a fact. Without getting into details, I can only say that a friend of mine told me this who had this information while working for the specific department.

Eskar wrote:London , i just curious to know because 3 month its a lot of time cant be cause of overload work. there must something else.

London102

Post by London102 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 pm

did hsmp-jr2 have to submit extra docs requested by UKBA ?
Eskar wrote:thnxs for the info . i also did ask hsmp-jr2 anyother issue may casue delay i.e. further doc was required.
London102 wrote:Take my words Eskar. I know this for a fact. Without getting into details, I can only say that a friend of mine told me this who had this information while working for the specific department.

hsmp-jr2
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp-jr2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 am

Thanks everybody. The nationality of wife was Pakistani. i think it was quite simple case, no deveation from norms, no offence, they did not requested any extra documents.

I think they have some procedure where they pick up certain applications and go into detailed checks. or may be some thing else ..God knows how they work..but for us it was a long time ..we could not able to go on our planned holiday...anyhow all is well that ends well
Good luck to everyone who are still waiting...

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 am

true said at the end all is well. my easter holiday would be in uni campus if i dnt receive it before easter like HSMP-JR2.
hsmp-jr2 wrote:Thanks everybody. The nationality of wife was Pakistani. i think it was quite simple case, no deveation from norms, no offence, they did not requested any extra documents.

I think they have some procedure where they pick up certain applications and go into detailed checks. or may be some thing else ..God knows how they work..but for us it was a long time ..we could not able to go on our planned holiday...anyhow all is well that ends well
Good luck to everyone who are still waiting...

Jerryanderson
Newly Registered

Post by Jerryanderson » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 am

My application submitted through NCS

NCS or Postal: NCS, Maidenhead
Date of submission or posting: 17 January 2010
CRITERIA - spouse 3Y ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 24 January 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement 26 Juanry 2010

I called Home office today the lady was pretty good on phone checked on my application and said it is ongoing I asked do you know roughly how long is gonna take she replied average between 3 to 6 month!
Is that normal?
I think all of us applicants have a bit of paranoid due the stress caused by waiting for a reply!

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 am

usuall waiting time is 4-6 weeks in terms of this website. some people get quiker or some even slower. i applied 20 Jan , 3 days after still havent heard anything yet. so you are not alone.

Jerryanderson wrote:My application submitted through NCS

Date of submission or posting: 17 January 2010
CRITERIA - spouse 3Y ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 24 January 2010

I called Home office today the lady was pretty good on phone checked on my application and said it is ongoing I asked do you know roughly how long is gonna take she replied average between 3 to 6 month!
Is that normal?
I think all of us applicants have a bit of paranoid due the stress caused by waiting for a reply!

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 am

Date of submission or posting: 17 January 2010?
CRITERIA - spouse 3Y ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 24 January 2010 ?

Is that normal?
Are you sure the dates are right? Because 17th and 24th January falls on Sunday. Does the NCS opens on Sundays? From when Public services are open on Sundays?

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 am

wow that smart well homeoffice does issue letter on sunday. However i dnt think any NCS is open on sunday.
eliasuk4u wrote:

Date of submission or posting: 17 January 2010?
CRITERIA - spouse 3Y ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 24 January 2010 ?

Is that normal?
Are you sure the dates are right? Because 17th and 24th January falls on Sunday. Does the NCS opens on Sundays? From when Public services are open on Sundays?

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 am

any further update? atleat please put the the acknldgmnt receiving date
eliasuk4u wrote:Here is my Time Line
NCS or Postal : NCS
Date of submission or posting : 03/02/2010
Date recieved by HO: Pending
CRITERIA: Married to British Citizen
Date of debit of Card : Pending
Date receipt of acknowledgement : Pending
Date of receipt of approval : Pending
Date of citizenship Ceremony : Pending

Date of passport application : Pending
Method used : Check and Send
Date for passport Interview: Pending
Date of Receipt of Passport: Pending

Jerryanderson
Newly Registered

Post by Jerryanderson » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Sorry it was 15 Date of submitting the application
the other dates are correct

Are you sure the dates are right? Because 17th and 24th January falls on Sunday. Does the NCS opens on Sundays? From when Public services are open on Sundays?[/quote]

Jerryanderson
Newly Registered

Post by Jerryanderson » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 pm

I guess each case is different.

But I do know why some nationalities are delayed in terms of processing

safwan

Post by safwan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm

hi ESKAr

have you heard anything