ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rainyday
Newly Registered

Post by rainyday » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:02 pm

hi everyone. i have been following this topic for over a year now. i applied flr o in february 2012, go refusal april this year, got appeal hearing at the end of october. i have been here since 2005, legally all the time - student visa, then psw, applied for flr o as there was no other option - all my family are british now, mum and brother. but refusal was the same as everybody's it seems, not lived here long enough, over 25 , so still got ties with home country. how can i have ties there, when i only started proper living here- i mean jobs, social life etc and my only family members are here. oh well, lets hope appeal goes fine

GodsGrace12
Newly Registered

Post by GodsGrace12 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:02 pm

astro123 wrote:I am really sorry for your refusal Godgrace12 for your refusal. I was also refuse today. I do not know how these people are deciding the applications. They have made rules but and requirement but it seems they are not following them. I am very sure that God will make a way where there seems to be no way. As for me I am going to fight till the end. I am not going to leave my kid here and go.

sorry to hear about yours too but that will turn into a blessing i believe

don't give up, stay strong, The Lord is in control and He will do it ,

GodsGrace12
Newly Registered

Post by GodsGrace12 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
GodsGrace12 wrote:Hi Everyone,

i've been a guest on this page for a while now checking updates on people's progress and i'd like to say congrats to everyone who's gotten their visas , for those that were refused, don't give up , God will continue to be there for you, and it will be good news by His Grace.

i got refused today for an flr o, i applied last Apr 2012 after being in the country since June 2000 illegally, i was given a 6 months DLR in Dec 2011, on my 1st application and this was for an extension, the reason they gave for my refusal was that i was not between over 18 and 25 at the time of application, i also had a conviction in June 2011 for driving offences, all in all, i have been told with my letter that i have 10 days to appeal the decision, i'm still given right to work while the process goes on,i have my family here in UK with me (Mum, brother, sister and niece all citizens) and my fiancee also a citizen and we've been together for 4 years, i spoke to my solicitor and he said the reasons for refusal in the letter were very vague and the tribunal should likely dismiss it, i'm a little bit deflated but i believe that God will see me through.
Was the refusal just based on the age and the driving offence or any other outlined reason. I guess the new law on non-declaration of offences did not apply to you when you applied?
they said both, but i believe that their reasons are vague as they are trying to discount that i've been here since 2000, especially after giving me a DLR in 2011

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 pm

rainyday wrote:hi everyone. i have been following this topic for over a year now. i applied flr o in february 2012, go refusal april this year, got appeal hearing at the end of october. i have been here since 2005, legally all the time - student visa, then psw, applied for flr o as there was no other option - all my family are british now, mum and brother. but refusal was the same as everybody's it seems, not lived here long enough, over 25 , so still got ties with home country. how can i have ties there, when i only started proper living here- i mean jobs, social life etc and my only family members are here. oh well, lets hope appeal goes fine
Keep faith , God will overturn their decision

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 pm

GodsGrace12 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

i've been a guest on this page for a while now checking updates on people's progress and i'd like to say congrats to everyone who's gotten their visas , for those that were refused, don't give up , God will continue to be there for you, and it will be good news by His Grace.

i got refused today for an flr o, i applied last Apr 2012 after being in the country since June 2000 illegally, i was given a 6 months DLR in Dec 2011, on my 1st application and this was for an extension, the reason they gave for my refusal was that i was not between over 18 and 25 at the time of application, i also had a conviction in June 2011 for driving offences, all in all, i have been told with my letter that i have 10 days to appeal the decision, i'm still given right to work while the process goes on,i have my family here in UK with me (Mum, brother, sister and niece all citizens) and my fiancee also a citizen and we've been together for 4 years, i spoke to my solicitor and he said the reasons for refusal in the letter were very vague and the tribunal should likely dismiss it, i'm a little bit deflated but i believe that God will see me through.
Was the refusal just based on the age and the driving offence or any other outlined reason. I guess the new law on non-declaration of offences did not apply to you when you applied?
they said both, but i believe that their reasons are vague as they are trying to discount that i've been here since 2000, especially after giving me a DLR in 2011
You faith is being tested. Don't give in I want to believe that the deadline of the end of summer is not making make irrational decisions without the proper look over at the facts. I hope you have a good solicitor. I believe once you have been given once, you will again. The Lord is in your corner.

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 pm

The test we face today, prepares us for tomorrow.
For faith takes our fears away and peace replaces our sadness. Keep faith dear

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:25 pm

rainyday wrote:hi everyone. i have been following this topic for over a year now. i applied flr o in february 2012, go refusal april this year, got appeal hearing at the end of october. i have been here since 2005, legally all the time - student visa, then psw, applied for flr o as there was no other option - all my family are british now, mum and brother. but refusal was the same as everybody's it seems, not lived here long enough, over 25 , so still got ties with home country. how can i have ties there, when i only started proper living here- i mean jobs, social life etc and my only family members are here. oh well, lets hope appeal goes fine
Keep faith
For faith takes our fears away and peace replaces sadness

Godstime80
Newly Registered

Post by Godstime80 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi forum,MY STORY IN BRIEF... i came to the uk in 2006 with someone else passport through agent in which i overstayed till now:( , meet my fiance in 2009 had our daughter in 2012 both wife and my daughter are british and we live together since then till date. Am about to put in my FLR application but solicitor want to use FLR(M) for my application....is it right??

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Godstime80 wrote:Hi forum,MY STORY IN BRIEF... i came to the uk in 2006 with someone else passport through agent in which i overstayed till now:( , meet my fiance in 2009 had our daughter in 2012 both wife and my daughter are british and we live together since then till date. Am about to put in my FLR application but solicitor want to use FLR(M) for my application....is it right??
.your solicitor is 100% wrong.you don't have a valid visa ,so you are not qualify for a spouse or unmarried partnership visa(Flr(m).if you do,you will be automatically refuse with no right of appeal. So Flr(o) is the one for you pal.

Godstime80
Newly Registered

Post by Godstime80 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm

yahwadud wrote:
Godstime80 wrote:Hi forum,MY STORY IN BRIEF... i came to the uk in 2006 with someone else passport through agent in which i overstayed till now:( , meet my fiance in 2009 had our daughter in 2012 both wife and my daughter are british and we live together since then till date. Am about to put in my FLR application but solicitor want to use FLR(M) for my application....is it right??
.your solicitor is 100% wrong.you don't have a valid visa ,so you are not qualify for a spouse or unmarried partnership visa(Flr(m).if you do,you will be automatically refuse with no right of appeal. So Flr(o) is the one for you pal.
Thanks Yahwadud, please me can i send the following documents with my application:-
fiance payslips
daughter birth certificate and passport
tenancy agreement on fiance's name
2yrs bills on both names
fiance bank statement
photographs
my passport and wife passport

Thanks in advance

Ponmodoro
Newly Registered

Any hope for me?

Post by Ponmodoro » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 pm

My people,good evening to you.
Congrats to those who are granted my prayers are with those who have recieved not nice response from these people, God will favour you still.

Please my people are scared now, people who have British link like wife or husband or children are refused. Me I don't have any British somebody, only me and my daughter and my partner.
We submit all my daughter medical record and mine, as we applyi.g compassionately since no option after psw. Both me and my partner have psw. We collected letter from doctor, health visitor, we submit our work details payslips and also some letter we recieve from church. I even submit letter of some confidential female related treatment I recieved apart from my illness issue. I also do charity run to raise funds for the charity related to our illness and I attached all the details and letter I am recieving from the charity contact person.

My people any hope for us? I know God is in charge but I am just worried and scared, every day am crying and worried making my illness worse now. I have call that home office line but those ladies picking the phone talk like wicked, no compassion or concern. My application now over 8 months now.

Sorry my people am tired. If anybody stop me or search my house now, no document or anything, all letter, everything document sent to home office

God you have to help me
People don't be angry, no one to talk to, very depressed npw

GodGives
Member of Standing

Re: Any hope for me?

Post by GodGives » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Ponmodoro wrote:My people,good evening to you.
Congrats to those who are granted my prayers are with those who have recieved not nice response from these people, God will favour you still.

Please my people are scared now, people who have British link like wife or husband or children are refused. Me I don't have any British somebody, only me and my daughter and my partner.
We submit all my daughter medical record and mine, as we applyi.g compassionately since no option after psw. Both me and my partner have psw. We collected letter from doctor, health visitor, we submit our work details payslips and also some letter we recieve from church. I even submit letter of some confidential female related treatment I recieved apart from my illness issue. I also do charity run to raise funds for the charity related to our illness and I attached all the details and letter I am recieving from the charity contact person.

My people any hope for us? I know God is in charge but I am just worried and scared, every day am crying and worried making my illness worse now. I have call that home office line but those ladies picking the phone talk like wicked, no compassion or concern. My application now over 8 months now.

Sorry my people am tired. If anybody stop me or search my house now, no document or anything, all letter, everything document sent to home office

God you have to help me
dont be depressed please. Keep urself busy. God has not given us the spirit of fear but a sound mind. Have failth you will get granted. All the best
Godgives

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 pm

God you have to help me
on the boat and the weather was stormy, guess what Jesus was doing, he was asleep when everyone thought they would eventually drown. He said 2 words when he woke up "Be Still". Please don't look at what's on the outside, keep the prayer flowing and faith alive and The Lord will eventually answer our prayers. So pls take good care of you, cos after the dark there is always light. The visas are on the way and the appeals have been received positively amen.

GodsGrace12
Newly Registered

Post by GodsGrace12 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
GodsGrace12 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

You faith is being tested. Don't give in I want to believe that the deadline of the end of summer is not making make irrational decisions without the proper look over at the facts. I hope you have a good solicitor. I believe once you have been given once, you will again. The Lord is in your corner.
thank you so much, I was a little bit deflated but i believe God will do His work

GodsGrace12
Newly Registered

Post by GodsGrace12 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:04 pm

God you have to help me
don't let this get you down, You will receive Good news by God's Grace

ali90

Post by ali90 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

hey sorry to hear about your refusal you seem to be in same situation as me and my sister even tho we are british born. how did you get 6 months DLR in 2011? and atleast you are getting right to appeal. could you tell us more about your situation please and was you able to get documents for when you came in uk 2000?

GodsGrace12
Newly Registered

Post by GodsGrace12 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Sarah06 wrote:

For faith takes our fears away and peace replaces our sadness. Keep faith dear
thank you so much, I pray so by His Special Grace

ali90

Post by ali90 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 pm

astro123 wrote:I am really sorry for your refusal Godgrace12 for your refusal. I was also refuse today. I do not know how these people are deciding the applications. They have made rules but and requirement but it seems they are not following them. I am very sure that God will make a way where there seems to be no way. As for me I am going to fight till the end. I am not going to leave my kid here and go.
they seem to be choosing one week for refusing and other week for granting. my sister got refused too got the refusal today. can you tell more about your situation and on what ground did they refuse you and if they gave right to appeal

ali90

Post by ali90 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:09 pm

good luck with your appeal they seem to do same letters for everyone. my sister born here and spent more than majority of her life here but they said she got ties in different country and also the age and that she hasnt spent half her life here when she clearly has. did you get right of appeal or you got the appel of Judicial review

ali90

Post by ali90 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:12 pm

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Godstime80 wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
Thanks Yahwadud, please me can i send the following documents with my application:-
fiance payslips
daughter birth certificate and passport
tenancy agreement on fiance's name
2yrs bills on both names
fiance bank statement
photographs
my passport and wife passport

Thanks in advance
.fantastic. send them all plus every other thing you have on you and yr partners name.

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 pm

God you have to help me
.hello pal.don't stress yourself because of the fact that applicants with british partners and british children have being refused.each case is decided on its own merit.just believe and keep praying

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 am

Good morning Forum, so bad news yesterday, hope some good news today, all the best guys, Good luck, god bless.

smatts07

Post by smatts07 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 am

Hi all, just called the UKBA for an update. The guy said it was still not complete and to just keep waiting. I've been waiting 10 months now. For(o) app based on parent of a child in UK.
App received 10 sept 2012
Bio done 20 Feb 2013
And still waiting.

I know its expensive to ring the UKBA but I've found that using Skype credit is much cheaper. I rang first thing this morning and got thru quickly. I was on for about 5 minutes if that and I used less than. A pound of my Skype credit. Hope this can save some of you some money. The only downside is if you haven't got a good connection.... I was on hold for 30 main once and when I finally got thru the woman said she couldn't hear me and hung up. Talk about frustration.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 am

hi shareen24h could you check your inbox please?