ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djabea
Algeria

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by djabea » Fri May 13, 2016 9:57 am

nicelady190 wrote:
djabea wrote:Hi all app sent 30/04/16
Recived 03/05/16
No email nothing till now

You have more of relaxing to do, sent mine off same day as you. Though I sent mine off with postal order as payment method. I don't know if you still get an email for that. One have to be patience.
Same as me I sent it with postal order payment too will wait and see

adewunmi
Newly Registered

Post by adewunmi » Fri May 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi All,

Here is my timeline
Applied: 19 11 2015
Biometric letter received: 14 12 2015
Biometric Sent : 16 12 2015
COA Requested :12 02 2016
COA Received : 26 02 2016
PR Document Received :09 05 2016
Card: Waiting....
I wish everyone all the best.

I will like to sponsor my non EEA spouse ,i have not been working for a few months now though actively looking for work. please advice what we can do if we have been married here legally. What type of visa will my spouse get if i am the sponsor?

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Fri May 13, 2016 3:24 pm

adewunmi wrote:Hi All,

Here is my timeline
Applied: 19 11 2015
Biometric letter received: 14 12 2015
Biometric Sent : 16 12 2015
COA Requested :12 02 2016
COA Received : 26 02 2016
PR Document Received :09 05 2016
Card: Waiting....
I wish everyone all the best.

I will like to sponsor my non EEA spouse ,i have not been working for a few months now though actively looking for work. please advice what we can do if we have been married here legally. What type of visa will my spouse get if i am the sponsor?
I received biometric letter same day as u, and submitted mine 15th December. But still not got PR confirmation yet.. Really confused how HO handle these applications.

Congratulations to you tho.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

adewunmi
Newly Registered

Post by adewunmi » Fri May 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi Smallpie,

Hopefully you should get it soon.

All the best!

Bolakosh
Newly Registered

Post by Bolakosh » Fri May 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello all,

Please, I need advice. Am new here but I've always been following news from this forum.
I submitted
Application submitted 21/10/2015
Application Received 22/10/2015
Biometric Dated 30/10/2015
Biometric completed 03/11/2015
COA received 27/11/2015
Over six months and still waiting!
Will be 7 months on 21/05/2016
Called them HO said is the caseworker who hasn't made decision. Am still waiting and am positive!

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Fri May 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Bolakosh wrote:Hello all,

Please, I need advice. Am new here but I've always been following news from this forum.
I submitted
COA received 27/11/2015
Called them HO said is the caseworker who hasn't made decision. Am still waiting and am positive!

Hi there,
sorry for waiting this long.
Most of us here on this timeline section, are still waiting too.
(November applications)
At least they told u, its the caseworker delaying with decision..
Some of us can't even get to talk to them.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

Música

Post by Música » Fri May 13, 2016 8:21 pm

I guys! I dont understand how the dont give any information after 6 months!? is that even allow? Im waiting for only 3 months. hopefully they dont make me wait all that long!! :cry: I applied with a lawyer so I guess they can do something if HO is not respecting the 6 months period.... I dont know is so stressful and confusing! hopefully you guys can obtain the PR this months! but i heard some people also claim compensation in this cases :roll:

adewunmi
Newly Registered

Post by adewunmi » Fri May 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi All,
Please keep up the positive minds.
I'm expecting your advice on my questions about my spouse.

Thanks all

Bolakosh
Newly Registered

Post by Bolakosh » Sat May 14, 2016 12:23 am

Ok guys, am here again but for the good news.
Got my PR Card today dated the 10/05/2016.
Am happy and grateful to God. Thanks you all for all for sharing your timelines. Is so helpful. I pray those waiting will surely get there's real soon.
Thanks all. 21/10/2015 - 10/05/2916

I submitted
COA received 27/11/2015

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Sat May 14, 2016 12:36 am

Wow congratulations
Did u find out after u sent the previous msg earlier?
Your application took so long tho..
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

faizfdisk
Newly Registered

Post by faizfdisk » Sat May 14, 2016 6:52 am

lanz wrote:Hi everyone,

I just got my PR letter today the 12th of May 2016, I applied on the 6th of DEC 2015.

Timeline:

07/12/2015-- APPLICATION SENT

08/12/2015-- APPLICATION RECEIVED

18/12/2015-- CHEQUE CLEARED

06/01/2016-- BIO-METRIC LETTER

07/01/2016-- BIO-METRIC SENT

01/02/2016-- LONG COA LETTER

08/05/2016-- PR DOCUMENT AND PR LETTER RECEIVED TO RECEIVE CARD IN 10 DAYS.

That's is my timeline for those who applied in Dec 2015, I think it took them around 5 months exactly for mine.

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations :)
i applied mine 17th December
13th Jan Biomatric
28th January COA
and now waiting for PR ....
hope will get soon
good luck to all :)

Bolakosh
Newly Registered

Post by Bolakosh » Sat May 14, 2016 9:23 am

smallpie wrote:Wow congratulations
Did u find out after u sent the previous msg earlier?
Your application took so long tho..

Thanks Smallpie,
My lawyer called two days ago to come to his office that there's problem, then I began to panic. I couldn't go on that day, (Thursday) because my car broke down on my way. So I posted my timeline yesterday morning (Friday) not knowing my card had arrived on Thursday. Good luck to all!!

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Sat May 14, 2016 9:29 am

All the best bolakosh.

Start to enjoy your new life in the UK.

Will be keeping you all posted
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Mon May 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Dear all ,

Is EEA4 same as non-EEA family member permanent residence card application ?

I have a few questions regarding my application.
I sent it on 23/04/2016, received by HO 26/04/2016 and payment taken 27/04/2016. My EEA residence card is due to expire in July and my initial plan was to send PR application in May.

But I had to do it earlier due to landlord has the intention to sell his property (asap) and we were interested in buying it. I knew I wouldn't be able to get a mortgage as it's less than one year on my EEA residence card stamp on my passport and I have already confirmed this with mortgage advisor.

So my questions are:

1. Along with my application, I have sent a letter requesting priority processing time so that it won't hinder the process of purchasing my first home. Will HO take it into consideration?

2. It is already the fourth week since I sent my application. Is is normal that I haven't received COA / email confirmation and also the biometric enrolment letter?

3. Is it ok to ring HO to find out my case reference ID / number so that I could send more supporting document(s)? I didn't manage to obtain employment reference letter from HR manager as he was off sick. I have it now and I reckon it will be helpful. And also I need to send them a new special delivery with my work address . I provided one for them to send documents back to current address but I'm worried landlord might sell the property to another party if I do not receive my PR by August / September and I will have to move out. Therefore, the best option is to get all documents and PR card delivered to my work address.

4. my EEA husband doesn't have a permanent residency as we both thought he doesn't need to have one. Therefore, I applied for just myself. However, I came across some posts that the EEA sponsor needs to have permanent residency before the non-EEA family member can apply. Is that true? I hope not, as I don't see this requirement from the government's website regarding visas and immigration. We both met all criterias as sponsor and applicant so hopefully HO won't refuse my application.

Sorry for the long lost but I appreciate all helpful advices.

Regards

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Tue May 17, 2016 7:20 am

sillycrab wrote:Dear all ,

I sent it on 23/04/2016, received by HO 26/04/2016 and payment taken 27/04/2016. My EEA residence card is due to expire in July and my initial plan was to send PR application in May.

But I had to do it earlier due to landlord has the intention to sell his property (asap) and we were interested in buying it. I knew I wouldn't be able to get a mortgage as it's less than one year on my EEA residence card stamp on my passport and I have already confirmed this with mortgage advisor.

So my questions are:

1. Along with my application, I have sent a letter requesting priority processing time so that it won't hinder the process of purchasing my first home. Will HO take it into consideration?

2. It is already the fourth week since I sent my application. Is is normal that I haven't received COA / email confirmation and also the biometric enrolment letter?

3. Is it ok to ring HO to find out my case reference ID / number so that I could send more supporting document(s)? I didn't manage to obtain employment reference letter from HR manager as he was off sick. I have it now and I reckon it will be helpful. And also I need to send them a new special delivery with my work address . I provided one for them to send documents back to current address but I'm worried landlord might sell the property to another party if I do not receive my PR by August / September and I will have to move out. Therefore, the best option is to get all documents and PR card delivered to my work address.

4. my EEA husband doesn't have a permanent residency as we both thought he doesn't need to have one. Therefore, I applied for just myself. However, I came across some posts that the EEA sponsor needs to have permanent residency before the non-EEA family member can apply. Is that true? I hope not, as I don't see this requirement from the government's website regarding visas and immigration. We both met all criterias as sponsor and applicant so hopefully HO won't refuse my application.

Regards
Hi there, i think you have to wait for ho to get back to u with the biometric letter first, there u will have your ref number and case id number.

I was told by ho, your application starts from the moment payment has been taken from your account, so i will assume you have been given a case id by now, u can also call them and explain u want to send additional documents and which address u should send it to.

and also the redirecting your correspondences to a different address.. Am sure they will advice accordingly.

Another point, ho don't do prompt action, as u have included in your letter for your application. I think they take as long as they can take in looking at applications.
I was told each applications attracts it own merits, when i called to know the situation of my pr application.
I av applied since nov 2015, and still waiting...

Your eea husband doesn't need to confirm his pr before u apply.
I think he only need tho confirm pr if he wants to become a British citizen or if sponsoring spouse from outside uk.

I suggest, give ho a call regarding some of your questions, hopefully u get useful informations.

All the best.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

Música

Post by Música » Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 am

sillycrab wrote:Dear all ,

So my questions are:

Regards
Hi sillycrap I think your case won't have a priority base on that in fact I believe they won't give a priority to anyone. Also don't worry they can't refused your application because you husband doesn't have pr however I believe both of you applying together for pr makes the application stronger, as you know Uk can be vote out of EU so if you live here your husband should want to be here with you.
That is my opinion, but I'm sure other members with more knowledge will help you better. All the best for all of us!

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Tue May 17, 2016 1:47 pm

thanks to smallpie and musica. I will post my updates here. Good luck to everyone !

mclook23
Newly Registered

Post by mclook23 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi,
My wife applied for PR NON-EEA (last month ≥20th May 2016), but she has not received yet the biometric invitation letter yet.

How long does it usually take to receive the letter? When can she expect the COA letter?

Can she ask for the passport back after COA is issued, because PR will be issued as BPR. Please advise.

Mo

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Tue May 17, 2016 8:16 pm

mclook23 wrote:Hi,
My wife applied for PR NON-EEA (last month ≥20th May 2016), but she has not received yet the biometric invitation letter yet.

How long does it usually take to receive the letter? When can she expect the COA letter?

Can she ask for the passport back after COA is issued, because PR will be issued as BPR. Please advise.

Mo
Hi Mo.
What date did HO receive your wife's application?
Mine was received on 26/04 and payment taken 27/04.
Still no sign of COA and biometric enrolment letter.

Música

Post by Música » Tue May 17, 2016 8:20 pm

Mo
Hi mclook23 do you mean 20 of April, because today is 17 of May 2016.
I received biometric within 24 days after sent application and coa 11 days after biometric, but for some people can take longer. Requesting your passport should be fine

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Tue May 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Música wrote:

Mo
I received biometric within 24 days after sent application and coa 11 days after biometric, but for some people can take longer. Requesting your passport should be fine

Hi musica, so looks like they've slowed down a bit in sending biometric letter and COA. They used to send in two - three weeks after payment taken according to some timelines. Hopefully I'll receive mine soon.

Música

Post by Música » Tue May 17, 2016 9:11 pm

sillycrab wrote:
Música wrote:

Mo

Hi musica, so looks like they've slowed down a bit in sending biometric letter and COA. They used to send in two - three weeks after payment taken according to some timelines. Hopefully I'll receive mine soon.
Sillycrap hopefully you guys will received biometric this week or next week.. :) please keep us update

mclook23
Newly Registered

Post by mclook23 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi,

I meant 24 April - the date when fee was taken from credit card. So, today we have 17. May. So should we still wait for a letter?

Mo

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Tue May 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi lovely people,

I am part of the November applicant listed on this timeline, and i thot should share my update.

Today 17th May, i received only my PR card. Issued date in card 13th May 2016.

PR Card was delivered by a courier service, which i had to signed for. Other documents, including passports will be arriving within 10days.

Recap on timeline: 25th November 2015 ( application sent)

26th November, HO received.

27th November, my bank account charged.

14th December, got biometric letter, 15th December, (biometric sent).

22nd January 2016 (Right to work CoA received), dated 20th January.

17th May 2016, PR card received.

Note: i applied while my RC was still valid for 6months,
It will expire (friday 20th May 2016.)
If this mite help others too, dont have to wait till your RC runs out completely.
But cause we got no plans of travelling at the moment, i thot i should just send it in anyways, but to be honest the wait seems like forever.

So i think that's why homeoffice took their time.

Total length of application: 5months and 18days. ( from my door, and back to my door)

I wish you all still waiting the best results.

A massive thank you to this forum and the important informations gathered here along the way for PR card, Very very useful
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

Música

Post by Música » Tue May 17, 2016 10:20 pm

smallpie wrote:Hi lovely people,

I am part of the November applicant listed on this timeline, and i thot should share my update.

Today 17th May, i received only my PR card. Issued date in card 13th May 2016.

PR Card was delivered by a courier service, which i had to signed for. Other documents, including passports will be arriving within 10days.

Recap on timeline: 25th November 2015 ( application sent)

26th November, HO received.

27th November, my bank account charged.

14th December, got biometric letter, 15th December, (biometric sent).

22nd January 2016 (Right to work CoA received), dated 20th January.

17th May 2016, PR card received.

Note: i applied while my RC was still valid for 6months,
It will expire (friday 20th May 2016.)
If this mite help others too, dont have to wait till your RC runs out completely.
But cause we got no plans of travelling at the moment, i thot i should just send it in anyways, but to be honest the wait seems like forever.

So i think that's why homeoffice took their time.

Total length of application: 5months and 18days. ( from my door, and back to my door)

I wish you all still waiting the best results.

A massive thank you to this forum and the important informations gathered here along the way for PR card, Very very useful
Wow smallpie congratulations!!!! Go for holidays and relax in the beach hahahahah! Super happy for you! Thank for all the help and support you always gave us!! God bless you! :D