ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Re: waiting

Post by verbina » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 pm

grenadagirl wrote:Feeling down and bored today.. how is everyone ? Any good news?
You poor love ! Same here hun :( feeling pretty negative about everything..... Lets just all hang in there, the end of summer is coming soon, so fingers crossed it ll be the end to our miserable waiting ... :D
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@time503 could you check your inbox please?
Shondra check ur inbox cheers

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Time503 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:hi shareen24h could you check your inbox please?

Hello Sharma

Just checked, nothing after 16.07.13 from you. plz resend.

Hello Time503

Please check your inbox.
Hi shareen
Check your inbox
Hi Time503

I have replied plz check your inbox.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@ale001 than if she born before jan 1983 then qualify for british citizen otherwise its a problem.
hi Sharma

Please check your inbox.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 pm

thanks@time503 and shareen24h. I checked it.

rec212

Post by rec212 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:06 am

Hi guys. As u know, my application has been refused with no right to appeal. I want to go for a judicial review but i am skint! Is there any way to get some sort of free legal aid? I have sern someone here mentioning it...
Please help me guys im on thr verge of collapsing :(
Second FLR(o) sent: 5th June
Acknowledgement: 13th June
Bio dated: 13th June
Bio sent: 27th June
Waiting:...

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi pals,
Happy weekend to everyone.sorry to those who got refusal and congrat to those who have been granted this summer and good luck to us still waiting as I'm still waiting nearly 10 months now.document sent late sept 2012 base daughter and partner both citizen done bio mid of march this year.

Please can someone advice me,if there's any need of sending more evidence as we expecting another baby early next year.

Thanks in advance.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:05 pm

@ ola is it an extension you are doin or fresh applicatn?

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

It's fresh application.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 pm

@yummymummy
It's fresh and illegal entrance since 1999 and I have interview by immigration officer in 2011 before I submit my application and the officer says she can't see my details on any visa.please can that got against me.

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 pm

olapoint101 wrote:@yummymummy
It's fresh and illegal entrance since 1999 and I have interview by immigration officer in 2011 before I submit my application and the officer says she can't see my details on any visa.please can that got against me.
.That won't go against you.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:24 pm

yahwadud wrote:
Thanks yahwadud.is sending additional document going to help my case,as we are expecting another baby by early next year and I was thinking to inform HO.does that need.

winners

Post by winners » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
Thanks yahwadud.is sending additional document going to help my case,as we are expecting another baby by early next year and I was thinking to inform HO.does that need.
You could send additional document there is no harm in doing so
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

@ola it wont go against you and yes send d additional info if you have it ..it will definetely help.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 pm

winners wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
You could send additional document there is no harm in doing so
Thanks winners..what do you think I can send them,because there's no letter confirming her pregnant or did I need to just write letter.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:48 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@ola it wont go against you and yes send d additional info if you have it ..it will definetely help.
Thanks yummymummy.
Do we need to ask doctor to confirm it in writing.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 pm

@ola i think you should tell d gp or the midwives to write a letter and also if you can get a mat b1 and d scan pic depending on how far the pregnancy is..if not just tell yr gp to write a letter that she is so so and so weeks pregnant.. yr case is strong my dear,,, just keep praying .... i ws in a simillar situation when i applied and thnk God i ws granted but i ve applied for extension nw since last october waiting over 9months

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:23 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
that will be a bonus .try to send as much as more documents you av.if you av evidence document that your wife is expecting baby again ,pls include them and try send them quickly b4 a decision is taken on yr application

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@ola i think you should tell d gp or the midwives to write a letter and also if you can get a mat b1 and d scan pic depending on how far the pregnancy is..if not just tell yr gp to write a letter that she is so so and so weeks pregnant.. yr case is strong my dear,,, just keep praying .... i ws in a simillar situation when i applied and thnk God i ws granted but i ve applied for extension nw since last october waiting over 9months

Thanks yummymummy.

Thanks..I will do just that,our timeline is the same aswel,just mine one is fresh and I pray God will answer us all very soon and at the same time I was thinking the other side because we are not rich..how much do you think the JR will cost,so that I can know how to prepare.

Thanks

winners

Post by winners » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@ola i think you should tell d gp or the midwives to write a letter and also if you can get a mat b1 and d scan pic depending on how far the pregnancy is..if not just tell yr gp to write a letter that she is so so and so weeks pregnant.. yr case is strong my dear,,, just keep praying .... i ws in a simillar situation when i applied and thnk God i ws granted but i ve applied for extension nw since last october waiting over 9months

Thanks yummymummy.

Thanks..I will do just that,our timeline is the same aswel,just mine one is fresh and I pray God will answer us all very soon and at the same time I was thinking the other side because we are not rich..how much do you think the JR will cost,so that I can know how to prepare.

Thanks
DON'T be pessimistic be positive and pray for positive answer

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:36 pm

yahwadud wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
that will be a bonus .try to send as much as more documents you av.if you av evidence document that your wife is expecting baby again ,pls include them and try send them quickly b4 a decision is taken on yr application
Thanks yahwadud.We are not married yet and i will try act fast but was thinking the other ways result,as I saw some people got bad news and they got British kids and partner,so I just want to know how much JR will cost,so that I can be ready.

Thanks

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 pm

winners wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:

Thanks yummymummy.

Thanks
Thanks winners.

Have you hear from them about your one.

winners

Post by winners » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
winners wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:

Thanks yummymummy.

Thanks
Thanks winners.

Have you hear from them about your one.
No news yet,
I think JR cost would be around between £1500-£2000

maud32
Newly Registered

Post by maud32 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 am

astro123 wrote:Hello Maud32, could I ask you what was your status before you applied. The reason is I have just been refused even though I have British partner and British child. I do not know the reason because I have not receive it from my solicitor and I am thinking of reapplying. Your responds will be very much appreciated. thanks
7 year concession. When the reasons come let me know and I will chat to you direct in yo inbox so that I can help u if u are reapplying

alikhan46
Newly Registered

waitinggggggggggggg

Post by alikhan46 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 am

applied for discrtionary leave to remain. 6 june 2012
recieved acknowledgement july 2012
biometics done august 2012
still waiting for my visa.
guysssssssssssss let me know if you get any good new god know why are they taking so long.