ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

messwhat
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by messwhat » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:16 am

trawlerme wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:59 am
SET(LR) Applied on the 30th August Friday.
FES appointment for biometrics on 31th August Saturday.

Not hearing a peep from them since. :(

Right to work has not changed. This is stressing me out. :shock: :cry: :x
Hello there

have you got any reply as i am in same condition.
Biometrics taken on Saturday 31 August 2019 at Croydon.

but have not get any reply yet.

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:31 pm

I have found another person on the SET(LR) threads with the exact specifics. Biometrics on Saturday.

Not a peep from UKVI. I have been checking the prove your right to work every hour or so. Too much now.

£800 “SUPER PRIORITY” for nothing. :roll:

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm

trawlerme wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:31 pm
I have found another person on the SET(LR) threads with the exact specifics. Biometrics on Saturday.

Not a peep from UKVI. I have been checking the prove your right to work every hour or so. Too much now.

Some of us here have been waiting since July for "super priority" without a word. Me being one of them :P
FLR (M)

Fa987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fa987 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:34 pm

mrswow wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm
trawlerme wrote:

Some of us here have been waiting since July for "super priority" without a word. Me being one of them :P
FLR (M)
Me too - First week of August. Not a single word

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:46 pm

mrswow wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm
trawlerme wrote:

FLR (M)

Oh no. :shock: Hope you get it soon!

This is entirely a speculation.
Given if everything else is straight forward without any complications, I think UKVI prioritises these applications based on the length of existing leave to remain for the applicants so that Section 3C doesn't apply needlessly.

I have absolutely no data to back this. Just anecdotal references.

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Hi All

applied for SET LR and I was on T2 WP

date of application submitted: 30/08/2019 Super Priority Service
Biometric: 31/08/2019

No Email or Letter Recv until now.when i called HO they said to wait until this Saturday 07/09/2019 if i get any letter or else i need to escalate by calling them on Monday

shocked when i saw this in the guide lines

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter."
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement

But still hope positive as my application was straight forward.
just want to know is there anyone who didn't hear anything but got approved later

Please share any experiences about the delay.

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:25 pm

ashrafLR wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:23 pm
Hi All

applied for SET LR and I was on T2 WP

date of application submitted: 30/08/2019 Super Priority Service
Biometric: 31/08/2019

No Email or Letter Recv until now.when i called HO they said to wait until this Saturday 07/09/2019 if i get any letter or else i need to escalate by calling them on Monday

shocked when i saw this in the guide lines

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter."
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement

But still hope positive as my application was straight forward.
just want to know is there anyone who didn't hear anything but got approved later

Please share any experiences about the delay.
I noticed that part in the guide lines however, ive been told by the helpline, that they write to you over email regardless of the outcome and i know a few of the people on here that has been the case. They have recieved letters and no emails. Seems like it very much depends on the case worker looking at the case

lokeshrao
Newly Registered
India

Post by lokeshrao » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Hi All,

I applied for super priority out of country for t2 General visa yesterday. But till now no updates. Any suggestions pls

Is this thread for the t2 gen visa as well? If not I will create another thread.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:47 pm

lokeshrao wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:39 pm
Hi All,

I applied for super priority out of country for t2 General visa yesterday. But till now no updates. Any suggestions pls

Is this thread for the t2 gen visa as well? If not I will create another thread.

Thanks
This thread is only for ukcvas applications within the UK. It is not for entry clearance visas.

Please post your question in the tier 2 sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lucky79
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Lucky79 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi mrswow, any news from HO on your application . I had update after escalate 2 nd on 2/9/19 . Recived email on 4/9/19 from home office stated my ILR application has been granted.
Thanks to everyone 😃

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi Lucky
Congrats for getting your result.
can you share your application history like when you applied and how long it took, did you applied for refunds etc...?

Its will be bit stress release for as who been waiting for many day.

Thanks

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:16 pm

UKVI helpline is refusing to even take the application number to escalate it.

:?

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:27 am

Lucky79 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:52 pm
Hi mrswow, any news from HO on your application . I had update after escalate 2 nd on 2/9/19 . Recived email on 4/9/19 from home office stated my ILR application has been granted.
Thanks to everyone 😃
Congrats lucky!

No such luck here. We are still waiting , they told me I Cannot escalate the issue again until the 5th. Still waiting over here sadly.

Tbh I feel a bit scared to call and escalate it again. I dont want them to think I am pestering them and then for them to turn around and say no. Scares me even just thinking about it :(

Lucky79
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Lucky79 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:13 am

mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:27 am
Lucky79 wrote:
Thanks to everyone 😃
Congrats lucky!

No such luck here. We are still waiting , they told me I Cannot escalate the issue again until the 5th. Still waiting over here sadly.

Tbh I feel a bit scared to call and escalate it again. I dont want them to think I am pestering them and then for them to turn around and say no. Scares me even just thinking about it :(
Hay mrswow ,

I think we both apply around same time I hope you will hear soon from HO . Don’t get stress as you said earlier your case is straight forward. They might take time due to holidays now mostly are back to work .

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:23 am

Lucky79 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:13 am
mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:27 am
Lucky79 wrote:
Thanks to everyone 😃
Congrats lucky!

Hay mrswow ,

I think we both apply around same time I hope you will hear soon from HO . Don’t get stress as you said earlier your case is straight forward. They might take time due to holidays now mostly are back to work .
i'm going to call now and try to escalate again :?

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:34 am

you are NOT going to believe this...

Called again for my second escalation and was told there was no record of the first! despite me having the email that says it was escalated on the 5th of August!

The woman on the phone said she has to put this through as a first escalation!

Im really really upset right now. Please tell me this is normal?!

HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN!? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fa987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fa987 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am

Thats very strange. Did you receive a generic email or telephone call after first escalation?

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:57 am

Fa987 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am
Thats very strange. Did you receive a generic email or telephone call after first escalation?
Generic email.

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

when i called them to ask the meaning of the email they said that it means my form hasnt even been looked at yet. This was on August 5th

Fa987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fa987 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:09 am

mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:57 am
Fa987 wrote:
Generic email.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

when i called them to ask the meaning of the email they said that it means my form hasnt even been looked at yet. This was on August 5th
I escalated on 13 August and same day received this email. Email said like'' thank you for contacting UKVI Contact centre. The Appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible''.

Over the phone, they said I should receive an update with in 3-5 working days. After few days, I contacted again to explain that still have not received anything yet. They said, I have already received a confirmation email (generic email on 13 August) and do not contact them until next 30 days.

I do not know, if I should call again today or wait until next week 13 September. :cry:

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:14 am

Fa987 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:09 am
mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:57 am
Fa987 wrote:
Generic email.

I escalated on 13 August and same day received this email. Email said like'' thank you for contacting UKVI Contact centre. The Appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible''.

Over the phone, they said I should receive an update with in 3-5 working days. After few days, I contacted again to explain that still have not received anything yet. They said, I have already received a confirmation email (generic email on 13 August) and do not contact them until next 30 days.

I do not know, if I should call again today or wait until next week 13 September. :cry:
Yeah pretty much we were told the same, ANY email from them counts as an "update" even if its generic or not. Today on the phone i was told its actually 28 days from the first escalation.

Im actually in shock though that they cannot find a record of my husbands first escalation! how does that even happen. I told them we have the email and then she said she couldnt find a record of it on their system so she has to do another first escalation - literally so upset right now. :cry:

I would wait until next week if i was you, they wont escalate early and remember when counting your 28 days from August 13th dont include the weekend days

Lucky79
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Lucky79 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:04 pm

ashrafLR wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Hi Lucky
can you share your application history like when you applied and how long it took, did you applied for refunds etc...?

Thanks
Hi
I applied for ILR 5 year on 12/7/19 online application
Appointment for submission on 19/7/19
Same day they call and ask to came again with documents as some documents was missed . So they change me again £100 and submit my documents on 24/7/19 again .

Didn’t recived any communication from home office .

First escalate on 1/8/19
Second escalate on 2/9/19

Recived email for ILR grant on 4/9/19.

Today I have spoken with UKVCAS for my 2nd appointment refund .
I will speak to UKVI for my super priority service refund.

Thanks

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Got an email back from the "requested update"

anyone know what this means or has had this email?

The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible."

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Lucky79 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:04 pm
ashrafLR wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Hi Lucky

Thanks
Hi
I applied for ILR 5 year on 12/7/19 online application
Appointment for submission on 19/7/19
Same day they call and ask to came again with documents as some documents was missed . So they change me again £100 and submit my documents on 24/7/19 again .

Didn’t recived any communication from home office .

First escalate on 1/8/19
Second escalate on 2/9/19

Recived email for ILR grant on 4/9/19.

Today I have spoken with UKVCAS for my 2nd appointment refund .
I will speak to UKVI for my super priority service refund.

Thanks
Thanks for your details

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:08 pm

trawlerme wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:59 am
SET(LR) Applied on the 30th August Friday.
FES appointment for biometrics on 31th August Saturday.

Not hearing a peep from them since. :(

Right to work has not changed. This is stressing me out. :shock: :cry: :x
Hi
your and my situation is same i have submitted on same day as yours.
Did you received any kind of email which says they are looking in to the application?
Please update me as i am also waiting since one week. try to escalate but still i need to wait until Monday.

Thanks

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:10 pm

mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:55 pm
Got an email back from the "requested update"

anyone know what this means or has had this email?

The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible."
Just noticed you had this email too Fa987 - did they tell you this counts as an "update"?