ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aprilhsmpEC
Newly Registered

HEC verification

Post by aprilhsmpEC » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:02 am

PPl dont waste your time n energies in getting docs verified by HEC. from inner reliable resources they will send the docs to HEC no matter what.

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Hi guys... hope u all vl b doing gr8
Today a lady from BHC called at ma office n talked with ma director n also senior director asking abt company's details; like what kind of business it has n wots the annual turnover plus remaining details abt me like ma job responsibilities, salary, for how long m i working thr sort of questions. it wz a detailed call i donno wot they were trying to dig out of it..... do paray for the positive outcome of this call.
Thnx in advance.

Regards.
Wasim

* I had applied EC on 28-03-08

shakeelahmadch

Post by shakeelahmadch » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:15 pm

ok guys - i have recieved my approval docs today and by the grace of Allah - my application has been approved.

timelines:

Applied: 14-Feb-2008
Fee Deducted: 19-Feb-2008
Decsion Made: 4-Apr-2008
Docs Recieved: 10-Apr-2008 (Normal Mail)
Ref. No.: 25160*

thanks all who helped. Now i need to go with EC hopefully in couple of months - i have to go to US and then after coming back i'll apply.

Please if someone can post me any reference to prepare application for EC and documents, letters - that would be great.

thanks,
shakeel

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:22 pm

hi guys......
i hav a qs especially to thoz who hav got their EC.... i wanna ask u ppl dat normally how many days does BHC take to stamp visa after the verification call??as i think its da last step they perform before stamping visa....m i right??? kindly share ur views.....

Regards
Wasim

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:31 am

mrrajawasim wrote:hi guys......
i hav a qs especially to thoz who hav got their EC.... i wanna ask u ppl dat normally how many days does BHC take to stamp visa after the verification call??as i think its da last step they perform before stamping visa....m i right??? kindly share ur views.....

Regards
Wasim
Hi mrrajawasim,

Yes you are right the last and final verification has been done in your case and usally they stamped EC same day or the very next day.you'll recv ur Docs within a week.

Regards,
Peeru

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

boys nyupdate????
as i hav got verification call on last thursday n thn again silence....... shud i contact BHC or Gerreys???bt i blv its useless to call them... wot abt u ifit???

Regards.
Wasim

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:20 am

Salam Wasim.

No update from side too. No verification call yet. Best of luck, inshaAllah everything will be alright.

Regards.

Ifti

aprilhsmpEC
Newly Registered

Post by aprilhsmpEC » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:28 am

Wasim

It will take atleast 3 weeks for the decision, your EC should come by the end of this week or early next inshaAllah.

EC applied: 04-04-08
Decision: Awaiting

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:08 am

Bros,

I have a question and would be grateful if senior members could answer.

I am reposting this as I have not yet learnt an answer to my question.

Can I apply for my spouse VISA after I have applied and got VISA for myself before leaving country. That way it can be insured that at least I have acquired the Visa and if my spouse visa fails I can apply for it from UK. That way I can also manage a healthy bank statement to get visa for my family but only if it is possible. any suggestions???

Hope someone replies

Best of luck to all,
-Nabsha

aprilhsmpEC
Newly Registered

Post by aprilhsmpEC » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:17 am

Nabsha

I will not suggest you to go on this route. I am a consultant and deals in student visas so I have a very good knowledge of BHC processes. If you get visa and then apply for your spouse they will ask for your job + accomodation + ITR and your bankstatment.

You can manage your statment that you used for your case but rest of the documents wont be able to provide unless you are in UK and got a job and have proper accommodation and also have to provide survay report with your accommodation.

It is better to apply with your application or wait for 5-6 months and get everything and then apply.

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:48 pm

In case of Nabsha i agree wid the above post of Aprilhsmpec, BHC will surely ask for Job n accomodation arrangements..... its better to apply ur dependent's visa wid u or else wait for some time as aprilhsmpec said... Hope now u must get an idea wot u shud do....
Regards.
wasim

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 pm

First of all thanks a ton for your advice.

I am a bit perplexed at this point in time regarding the funds that I might need to apply for EC.

I would be extremely grateful if some senior members can answer,

- How much funds should I have in my account to apply for myself, wife and daughter?
- For how long should I have those funds in my account?
- My brother is a British citizen, so can I show that he is my sponsor until I get a suitable job?

There are so many question that are coming to my mind but I am restricting myself to acquire your utmost attention.

Thanks again
-Nabsha

YasirTariq
Newly Registered

Post by YasirTariq » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:22 pm

AOA all,

I would like to thank all you people for sharing your experiences and information that helped me a lot. I was a silent member but now I would like to share my experience with you people in the hope that someone might find it useful.

Let me share my timelines with you people

HSMP Approval
-Application Date: 19 Nov 2007
-Acknowledgment Email: 27 Nov 2007
-Approval Letter dated: 28 Nov 2007
-Docs Receiving Date: 01 Dec 2007

(I got badly stuck in my office with some project deadlines after getting the approval)

EC Application
-EC Application Date: 31 Mar 2008
-Telephonic Inquiry Date(Office): 10 Apr 2008
-VISA Stamped Date: 11 Apr 2008
-Docs Receiving Date: 16 Apr 2008

Docs Submitted (for HSMP Approval and EC Application)
-Application Form
-Approval letter (only for EC)
-HEC and Foreign office attested Degrees (Graduation & Masters)
-Transcripts & Medium of Instruction letters (No IELTS submitted).
-Board & IBCC attested SSC HSSC certificates.
-Last 12 months salary slips along with salary certificate & salary chart.
-Bank Statement (Last 6 months) (over Rs. 1 million)
-NTN printout for the website (no tax returns submitted).
-Job search results from different sites in the UK like totaljobs.com.
-TB test certificate (only for EC).

Regards,
Yasir Tariq

inlondon2005

Hello and SALAM to All

Post by inlondon2005 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:13 am

HI Guys It’s been a month almost I got EC from BHC and now I am in UK

I will remind you guys please don’t waste your time after getting EC for protector’s stamp and HEC degree attestation or etc... If required what I don’t think so but possible at stage where FIA immigration officer ask you for the stamp, normally they don’t ask if so then you have to pay Rs. 5000 there that it.

Life is not easy here in UK if you file job application the callback ratio is 1:25 now days so it requires lot of efforts and patients

For any questions Please don’t hesitate to ask me or refer to my previous posts...

MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALL

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:23 am

Salam,

Congrates Yasir and best of luck for your future.

inlondon2005, thanks for info.

Regards.

Ifti

aprilhsmpEC
Newly Registered

Post by aprilhsmpEC » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:29 am

HI mrajawasim

There should be some update from you now. your 3 weeks are up and they have done your verification last week. Please inform.

IFTI

you should have received your verification call. They do it exactly after 2 weeks.

I applied on 4th and received call on 16th.

decision awaiting

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:17 am

Salam,

aprilhsmpEC thanks and best of luck for your EC.

Regards.

Ifti

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Hi Bros.....
yea thrz news from ma side:) lastnite jus by chance i checked ma status on website n for ma surprise it was changed to collect ma documents..... gerry guys didnt even bother to call me to collect ma docs.... nywz the real news z dat i got ma EC stamped.:)

here r ma timelines to share wid u guys.

EC Applied from Lahore: 28-03-08
Verification Call: 09-04-08
Visa stamped: 11-04-08
Passport collected: 18-04-08

thanks to evryone for your support n kind suggestions this all was very helping n best ov luck to evry1 waiting for their decision.

Regards.
Raja Wasim

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:37 am

Salam,

Wasim, lot of congrates.

No news from my side yet.

Regards.

Ifti

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:03 pm

mrrajawasim wrote:Hi Bros.....
yea thrz news from ma side:) lastnite jus by chance i checked ma status on website n for ma surprise it was changed to collect ma documents..... gerry guys didnt even bother to call me to collect ma docs.... nywz the real news z dat i got ma EC stamped.:)

here r ma timelines to share wid u guys.

EC Applied from Lahore: 28-03-08
Verification Call: 09-04-08
Visa stamped: 11-04-08
Passport collected: 18-04-08

thanks to evryone for your support n kind suggestions this all was very helping n best ov luck to evry1 waiting for their decision.

Regards.
Raja Wasim
Congrats mrrajawasim wish you best of luck and all others who are waiting for their EC's.

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Wasim,

Lots of congratulations for your EC approval and best of luck with your job hunt.

When are you planning to move?

fnz
Newly Registered

Post by fnz » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm

First of all congratulations to all who have received their EC, and dua'a for all who are waiting for their ECs.

I am very new to this discussion board and will highly appreciate if any one can help me with my queries.

I am planning to apply for EC in a couple of weeks. A few issues are confusing me:

1. Where can I get certified translation of nikah nama from? Who has the authority to certify a translation. Are such people, organizations appointed by BHC?

2. After reading the posts here I am also confused about the number of certificates submitted. VAF2 form and guidance ask the applicant to only list the degrees related to the job. So I thought only MS degree is required. But quite few people over here suggest all certificates starting from Matric. Is absolutely required or for just being cautious? For my HSMP application I only sent my MS degree and nothing else, and I got approval.

2a. Basically my problem is that I don't have my Inter certificate. I only have its marks sheet. Although I have my matric certificate with me.

3. For people who have applied for their children as well: What should I write in section 6.4 (Current finances and employment). VAF2 says that parents' info should be written. Does it mean that I need to submit all evidence with children's application that I will send with my own application?

Thanks in advance for all those who can offer any help in this regard, especially those who have got their EC.

cluelesss

EC refused. :(

Post by cluelesss » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi guyz,
I need some help. I am a self employed/Sole Proprietor/Sole Owner and running a small software company in Pakistan. I got an EC refusal stating the following reason.

"You have provided 2 bank statements as evidence of your funds available in the UK. I note that you have provided your business account that holds 3560 pounds and your personal account with 2413 pounds. There is no evidence to show that you will have access to the business account immediately. You have in total 5973 pounds, you have not yet secured employment or arranged accomodation and there are considerable costs involved in relocating to the UK such as purchasing air tickets, deposits for accomodation and general living expenses. I am not satisfied that 5973 pounds is sufficient to maintain and accomodate yourself adequately without recourse to public funds until such time that you are in receipt of an income. 135A(iii)"

I have provided a Proprietorship letter from my bank saying that im the sole proprietor of the said firm. and i was hoping that it will serve as a proof that i am the sole owner of the money in my business account and can use it for my leave to UK

Anywayz, now i am planning to reapply asap.

I am doing the following adjustments in my previous application.

1- Transfering funds from my business account to personal account. now my personal account holds 7 lacs and company account holds 1 lakh rs.

2- I have asked a friend of mine to arrange accomodation for me and send me an invitation letter alongwith a copy of his passport and utility bills/bank statements. earlier i had a hotel reservation for 10 days and i also attached a list of available flats/rooms for rent in UK.

3- Getting my company assets evaluated from CA. they worth around 4-5 lacs and i will mention in my cover letter that i plan to sell off my company and company assets after getting my EC approval.

4- Earlier i only sent them printouts of my jobsearches from reed and monster.co. now i am sending my CV to recruiters for a possible communication exchange which i can attach with my application.

5- P.S Note that here some consultants are offering me to pay 400~800 pounds for a job offer letter which they will arrange from a recruiter in UK. i am confused whether to go for that or not.

6- My HSMP is expiring on 9th of May 2008. when would be the best time to re apply. if i apply by 5th or 6th May will that be fine or they might consider me late..

Please mention if i need to add any further documents for re application.

Thanks again for your advice.

Regards,

fnz
Newly Registered

Post by fnz » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:37 am

Hello Clueless,

I am really sorry to hear this. I hope that your re-application gets through.

I don't understand why your app was refused on the basis of funds. I think you had enough to show unless they didn't count you co. acct. which I don't think as the case worker has mentioned the total. I have read on more than one site that you need to show 2800 pounds for one person. Were you applying with your family? if yes, how many people in total? I think getting a sponsor for accomodation is very important.

Can you also list the docs you sent with your EC app?

Regads and Best of Luck.

maidy

Post by maidy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Dear Clueless, sorry to hear about ur refusal. The reason is not logical.... but may be there was some shortage in documentaion. can u plz shre your time lines and the list of documents you have provided with ur application. Did they called you or in your bank for verification purpose if so what did they asked form you..........

Maidy. PK