ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm

wait wrote:o salay kuttay harami kai pillay tere maa ki chut mei lund kise kuttay ka soaur ki aulad tere bahan kai sath jiggy jiggy khalon taray baap ki gand maron salay paindu shoray kai bachay kise pind villeger kai bachay harami ki aulad randi tere maa kuttia ghasty bitch taxi cycle 2 pasay pe shalwar utharay wali kai bachay bare bakwas kar raha hai maa ka sona bach kai aya hai yahan behan ne b tere gand marwaie taray liye bhol gaya yahan aa kai gora ban gaya kia salay taray jasay kutton pe lanat lanat lanat jo apnay country ko bhol jay salay tara wo haal ho ga dobi ka kutta agay tu samjh hi gaya ho ga tje na yahan rehnay dain gae na hi wahan ja kai taray jasay kameenay ko koi jagha milly ge ab ager aik baap ki alad hai tu dobara apni bolti band kar la nahi tu arami sallay kuttay tere gand mar kai rakh doon ga yahan
waisay em amazed by your vocabulary ...which Punjabi stage dramas you have worked so far ? is that your family business or just you are the only fortunate to be in this golden industry ? dont tell me you are inspired by tariq teddy ...are u ?waisay ur language is so funny ..its not even punjabi ..coz if i write the same in Punjabi u wont b able 2 see ur face in a mirror ...lol..u cant speak urdu , ur English is miserable and dun ask bout Punjabi ...which language do u speak ? HUBBA BUBBA?

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:57 pm

mein tere maa ka phuda theek maar sakta hon jo raat ko mein ne maara ja kai poch us ghasty randi sai phir bolna

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 pm

ITNA BIG REWARD TERE MAA KI AIK RAAT CHUT MAARNAY KA INAAM CITIZENSHI?
WOW WASAY AIK BAAT SUN MUJHE TU SARE DUNYA KI CITZENSHIP MILNI CHAHIYE KYUN KE MEIN NE TU TERE MAA BEHAN SARAY KHANDAAN KI HAZAROON DAFA CHUDAI KI HAI.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUHA HUHA HUHA

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

lol ..see how desperate you are to get a citizenship...first for britain and now for whole world no matter what you will have to do that ...first u agreed that you are mental and psycho and need brain surgery , now you again admitting that you can do anything for getting citizenship ..SICKO , i didnt do anything much and you are speaking out yourself ...dont worry you will soon speak out everything because psycho patients like you needs a lil time to yell out everything and i will give you that time as i know you still have many things to tell as aside from :

1. You are psycho and need critical brain surgery
2. You can do anything for getting citizenship

wat more ?

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm

These are the determinations of London School of E-commerce which are very much related to the CCL case. One of these appeals were allowed and one was dismissed:

Allowed Apppeal:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA180492008.doc

Dismissed Appeal:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA188332008.doc

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 pm

And here is another that was dismissed for a "student" of London School of E-Commerce:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA177282008.doc

A Lloyds College dismissed appeal:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/OA239832008.doc

This one involves Westminster College of Computing which also used to award so-called Post Graduate Diplomas, appeal also dismissed:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA152442008.doc

Don't count your chickens yet.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:30 pm

aquasaggi wrote:you r right bro and stay calm now and pray for me and i will update on friday.
So, what happened? I hope all went well due to our collective prayers :!:

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:57 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:you r right bro and stay calm now and pray for me and i will update on friday.
yea do update us how was your hearing and what kind of evidences were shown by HOPO and did judge said anything about test cases !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 am

[.So, what happened? I hope all went well due to our collective prayers

thankx for ur collective prayers.....thankx to Raja Ali as well..
i went there ...my friend HOPO was also there...but my hearing was adjourned by judge...reason...not that the lead cases are being delt with..or anything else...not that it will be only one decisions...but..the papers they were suppose to send me before hearing ...ho give to my barrister yesterday..and as those papers were so important for me bcoz those were my interviews..so...those s**** they gave yesterday and when my barristert told the judge then he adjourned appeal for next month..otherwise it was a definite shot to go..
anyway..one thing i know that even if it would 3500 cases instead of 2500 cases evry1 has to go through it and secondly my lawyer was telling me that evry one is waiting for the lead case decision..and there is a possibility that it will be applicable to all..but i dont think so as i hav seen yesterday..and as regard to the evidence of ho i dont know as my case was not heard but i m quite satisfied today..
but evry1 should know that he or she has to go 4 hearing no matter how long it will take..but my lawyer told me that these days no hearing are being delt regarding ccl..as judges still r very confused...so all u guys keep ur fingers crossed :twisted:
but it will b individual and not every1 will get visa.u have to prove that u have been studied there.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
yea do update us how was your hearing and what kind of evidences were shown by HOPO and did judge said anything about test cases !
Raja Ali, bro, there is still no decision for the test case of AIT yet, though it is confirmed that it was heared, hopo was telling the judge yesterday and also my barrister told me.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:58 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Raja Ali, bro, there is still no decision for the test case of AIT yet, though it is confirmed that it was heared, hopo was telling the judge yesterday and also my barrister told me.

thanx 4 the update and yea lets pray that judges wont give the decision something like college wasnt allowed to issue diplomas or they didnt ever taught this course provided the evidence statements given by HO..if none of these things happen then the only thing left will be to prove you studied there and get away with it otherwise no matter even if you go to hearing you will gonna get reject anyways ..best of luck to you and all !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:

thanx 4 the update and yea lets pray that judges wont give the decision something like college wasnt allowed to issue diplomas or they didnt ever taught this course provided the evidence statements given by HO..if none of these things happen then the only thing left will be to prove you studied there and get away with it otherwise no matter even if you go to hearing you will gonna get reject anyways ..best of luck to you and all !

yes you are right, lets pray bcause if it goes against college then there will be no chance as such for the student...if it wins then its only student that have to prove themselve.....good luck 8)

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 am

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:

yes you are right, lets pray bcause if it goes against college then there will be no chance as such for the student...if it wins then its only student that have to prove themselve.....good luck 8)
so wat date is ur next hearing den ?

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 am

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
next hearing date is 25th july...as judge told me..miss abc your hearing is adjourned due to ..... reason so i am sorry and ur next hearing will be on 25th of july.thanks.
i dont know what will happen in between.

so wat date is ur next hearing den ?

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Reply i received from AIT Customer Service for my Email regarding CCL test cases decision:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately there is no news of yet if there are any developments the appropriate notices will be issued

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

[/b]

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Rajaali wrote:Reply i received from AIT Customer Service for my Email regarding CCL test cases decision:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately there is no news of yet if there are any developments the appropriate notices will be issued

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

[/b]
Thanks mate,

I guess this case is going to take a long time. Moreover mayor is putting pressure on govt. to issue visas to illigal migrants!
Is there any update from your solicitor or any phone convo with HO?
Cheers.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 pm

i dont contact my solicitor that often coz i believe i have more info than him ..i actually shudnt have hired him as i dun need him 2 prove me right out of wrong coz dat's wat i can do confidently but the only reason i had him bcoz of the legal issues involved in the appeal as i dont know anything about immigration appeals and laws..anyways hopefully the decisions will cum out sumwhere in july may b in the start , mid or end but it is expected in july inshallah !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 pm

and as far as the regularising illegal immigrants is concerned then forget about it coz that's not gonna happen at any cost even mayor's own party's senior members have opposed his idea so how do u expect the ruling labour 2 implement it .

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:19 am

Update regarding the CCL test case hearing on 3rd June:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itain.html

saameer
Newly Registered

Post by saameer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

Dear friends,
My case is simalar 2 ccl, I am looking for some good solicitor.
Please any one can guide me who is the best solicitor. Some are saying UKMigrate.com(Ilford) & some are saying Malik Solicitor (Bethanal Green).

segex

Post by segex » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm

saameer wrote:Dear friends,
My case is simalar 2 ccl, I am looking for some good solicitor.
Please any one can guide me who is the best solicitor. Some are saying UKMigrate.com(Ilford) & some are saying Malik Solicitor (Bethanal Green).
Just get your facts together. you might represent yrslf if u'v got yr possitive facts together. I have been to tribunal lke 2times on diffrent occassions. It might interest u to know that judges there are not like those of the proper courts and most of time bend more towards the aggreived party. They are elders in the community with no (majority) legal qualification but experience in dealing with matters relating to the commuinity/society

There4, professional lawyers might be in excess if u have yr facts to save yr cash.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

Update from BBC reporter , Nigel Morris who was earlier in this forum asking students to contact him:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8113558.stm

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:44 am

Rajaali wrote:Update from BBC reporter , Nigel Morris who was earlier in this forum asking students to contact him:

This is particularly sad that they used original names of college and students even while their trial is pending in the court. They are creating panic among surviving CCL ex-students. This will have adverse effect on our case!
He did not mention how the other student manage to win his appeal.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 am

Rajaali wrote:Update from BBC reporter , Nigel Morris who was earlier in this forum asking students to contact him:

thanks for update.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 am

:twisted: :twisted: @ geo @leo