ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for Naturalisation certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DingDong

Re: HI

Post by DingDong » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 pm

dublintogalway wrote:Hi Guys,

I have got CON by registered post today. I had sent yellow form on 23rd june to INIS.
Do i need to submit original CON for passport application? or can i send certified copy of it..

cheers
Hi DublintoGalway,

Congratulations firstly on recieving the CoN , I have send everything in Original , becuase they need all the documents in Original format and not as a photocopy of the original document.
I hope that helps.

dublintogalway

Post by dublintogalway » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

HamzaCork wrote:

I have got CON by registered post today. I had sent yellow form on 23rd june to INIS.
Do i need to submit original CON for passport application? or can i send certified copy of it..

cheers
Hi DublintoGalway,

Congratulations firstly on recieving the CoN , I have send everything in Original , becuase they need all the documents in Original format and not as a photocopy of the original document.
I hope that helps.
Hi HamzaCork,

Thanks. My original Birth certificate is not in the long form.Can i submit copy of affidavit which is submitted to INIS with original BC for passport?
Did u do same for Birth certificate?

antares725
Newly Registered

Post by antares725 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 pm

HamzaCork wrote: Do i need to submit original CON for passport application? or can i send certified copy of it..
Hope this will help
http://dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=84782

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

cheers
CONGRATULATIONS :P
PIKKA

dodorima
Newly Registered

Passport application quire

Post by dodorima » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 pm

From my experience I will advice any body applying for a passport to submit all document in original format.the don't accept photo copy at the passport off.for the birth certificate,u will need to certify it at ur country of origin's embassy as an authentic birth certificate otherwise your application will take longer to process becos they will still ask u to do these thing.in my case it took them 31 days to print my passport and I am still waiting for them to post it.I lost money on my travel ticket and holiday becos of the things,so I will advice people nt to book any holiday travel as the passport doesn't get processed in 10 as it shown on there website.it take longer than 10 days for any body applying for a passport for the first time.hope this will help people.

dublintogalway

Re: Passport application quire

Post by dublintogalway » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:51 pm

dodorima wrote:From my experience I will advice any body applying for a passport to submit all document in original format.the don't accept photo copy at the passport off.for the birth certificate,u will need to certify it at ur country of origin's embassy as an authentic birth certificate otherwise your application will take longer to process becos they will still ask u to do these thing.in my case it took them 31 days to print my passport and I am still waiting for them to post it.I lost money on my travel ticket and holiday becos of the things,so I will advice people nt to book any holiday travel as the passport doesn't get processed in 10 as it shown on there website.it take longer than 10 days for any body applying for a passport for the first time.hope this will help people.
hi,

i applied for passport this week..and submitted..original birth certificate..
certified translation and copy of birth affidavit as my original BC is not in the long form.I submitted the copy of birth affidavit as the original birth affidavit was submitted to INIS for naturalisation application.
I was told it will take 15 working days to process the passport application..

dublinlad

Passport

Post by dublinlad » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 am

Just to let you know lads.. I GOT MY PASSPORT THIS MORNING

:D

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

hi guys any new cons for those who applied in july?

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Re: Passport

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am

dublinlad wrote: Just to let you know lads.. I GOT MY PASSPORT THIS MORNING

congrat dublinlad
peace on you

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Re: hi

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 am

biggerjosh wrote:hi guys any new cons for those who applied in july?
I submitted my yellow form on 14 July but nothing yet even did not receive acknowlagement letter
peace on you

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

same here not even an acknowledgement? no answers to e mail and cant get through the phone any suggestions?

DingDong

Post by DingDong » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 am

dublinlad wrote: Just to let you know lads.. I GOT MY PASSPORT THIS MORNING

Hi Dublinlad,

Congratulations :) anychance can you tell me in how many working days did you got the passport.. was it 10 working days or did it took more.
Also in relation to Birth certificate did you got it certified by your country's embassy while submitting for passport application...

All the best...

antares725
Newly Registered

Post by antares725 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey Guys,
Just to let you know I have received acknowledgment for my 950euro payment & yellow form from CON section today. And i have posted above mentioned to them a month ago(8/07/2011)!

biggerjosh

Post by biggerjosh » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 am

hi even i received an acknowledgement for the correspondence, i sent the yellow form on 1 of july but the acknowledgement is not mentioning anything about the draft and the yellow form and other docs anyway still waiting close to six weeks now

antares725
Newly Registered

Post by antares725 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 am

biggerjosh wrote:hi even i received an acknowledgement for the correspondence, i sent the yellow form on 1 of july
It looks like they are sending CONs in butches month by month(with possible delay for some who applied in a last week of the previous month), and within 5-6 weeks period. So July's CONs should be on its way soon.

biggerjosh

Post by biggerjosh » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 am

antares725 wrote:Hey Guys,
Just to let you know I have received acknowledgment for my 950euro payment & yellow form from CON section today. And i have posted above mentioned to them a month ago(8/07/2011)!
hi just want to know what was written in the acknowledgement,was it specifically for the draft and the docs or just for the correspondence thanks

biggerjosh

Post by biggerjosh » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 am

antares725 wrote:Hey Guys,
hi just want to know what was written in the acknowledgement,was it specifically for the draft and the docs or just for the correspondence thanks

antares725
Newly Registered

Post by antares725 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

[/quote]
hi just want to know what was written in the acknowledgement,was it specifically for the draft and the docs or just for the correspondence thanks[/quote]

For the correspondence and any documents enclosed. And as it was required I have posted Bank draft, yellow form, photos, Stamp 4 Card + Cover Letter only.
Last edited by antares725 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

biggerjosh

Post by biggerjosh » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 am

antares725 wrote:
hi just want to know what was written in the acknowledgement,was it specifically for the draft and the docs or just for the correspondence thanks[/quote]

Just for the correspondence and any documents enclosed.[/quote]
same here thnaks

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 am

any new updates guys?

goonie76
Newly Registered

Post by goonie76 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm

No update yet still waiting for CON to arrive...

Anybody recently got CON by post ?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 pm

No there is no news of CONs of approvals with Yellow Forms, but the people who are going to take oath tomorrow would get their CONs before them who sent their Yellow Forms or who are still waiting for their oath dates. That is a shame.
PIKKA

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

hi
no con yet still waiting any good news at ur end.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 pm

My husband got his acknowledgement letter of Yellow Form etc which he sent on 15 July, may be in next couple of weeks he would get his CON.
PIKKA

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 am

PIKKA wrote:My husband got his acknowledgement letter of Yellow Form etc which he sent on 15 July, may be in next couple of weeks he would get his CON.