ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 pm

shareen24h wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote: I really hope so. I've just spoke to Jessica from UKBA, she said "Your application has been allocated to a caseworker, but I don't think they'll draw a decision in any time soon". And she kept insisted she can't and won't be able to tell when it will be.
My tear just burst out before I was hanging up the call... I feel so helpless.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hun just hold on to faith its allocated a caseworker u will hear from them within couple weeks that's how I used to feel too cry if u want to cry and let out that fraustration. U never know what tomorrow holds.xx
Congratulations @Sanny.....wow....I am sure its a big sigh of relief....you can finally go on that trip...stay blessed..no more stress..

Hello guys

Is the below link is very alarming for those who are waiting for a decission.

please read and share.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/g ... 25724.html
Mike Harper has always been very ruthless after instigating mass deportation for illegal immigration in 4 different countries in a year after resuming office and still at it too. Oh well may the good lord deliver us from these people. Sanny26 has started the wave of good news so many more tears of joy this week (Amen).

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 pm

lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:Screamingggggg omg omg my BRP just arrive for me and my other 2 dependants I'm literally shaking omg thank u god thank you to everyone who as been supportive towards me throughout this difficult wait I hope u all get your documents soon, I'm shakimg writing this with tears in my eyes the wait is finally over thank u once more. I don't know u all but it feels like I've known u all. Lots of love and victory coming your way.
CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!
But I'm still waiting for mine though.. :'-(

Awww thanx hun dreams really do come true. Hope u get yours very soon.
I really hope so. I've just spoke to Jessica from UKBA, she said "Your application has been allocated to a caseworker, but I don't think they'll draw a decision in any time soon". And she kept insisted she can't and won't be able to tell when it will be.
My tear just burst out before I was hanging up the call... I feel so helpless.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lenn pls don't be moved by what she said I was told a similar story only to receive my BRP 4 working days later. UKBA does not update their system we all know that.
You will get your visa very soon hopefully before the end of July!!!

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@len83 awww i feel like giving u a big hug...dont cry ...you will be fine in jesus name....wats yr timeline?
Thanks yummymummy. Everyday when I walking outside, I must look above the sky and pray. Sometimes I wanted to shout out loud, because I don't know if the God heard me? :cry: :cry: :cry:

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Lenn83, sorry to hear that - they are ruthless heartless, soul-less creatures that feed off our misery & misfortunes. For all you know your case could have been concluded and they are just winding you up. If they wont divulge info to our MPs what hope do we have enquiring as individuals? I deem that sort of response as pathetic, immature and highly unprofessional. Did you note her full name and centre number?

[/list]
Thanks believe. I just rang the 08 number and I think it was Croydon Centre. and the call was on queue for 16 mins. Then a lady called Jessica answered.

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Time503 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote: CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!

I really hope so. I've just spoke to Jessica from UKBA, she said "Your application has been allocated to a caseworker, but I don't think they'll draw a decision in any time soon". And she kept insisted she can't and won't be able to tell when it will be.
Lenn pls don't be moved by what she said I was told a similar story only to receive my BRP 4 working days later. UKBA does not update their system we all know that.
Thanks Time. I do really hope I'll get mine just like you getting yours. I least it brings a little hope to me. Thanks x

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Time503 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote: CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!

Thanks Time. I do really hope I'll get mine just like you getting yours. I least it brings a little hope to me. Thanks x

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 pm

astro123 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
astro123 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:Hi Guys,
Thanks guys for your concern in my issue.i will do just that by not informing them..the reason I was worried is that,I didn't proof the 2 yrs living together..I only proof a yr and half but me and my partner are be together almost 3yrs then but we don't have our name on the house then it was a shared house then and bills on landlord name.

Hope that can't go against me

God bless us all in this coming weeks.

Hello, I don't mean to scare you, but I will say start to gather things to prove the two years cohabitation in case it goes the other way. I was refuse last week and the reason was mainly I could not satisfy for the full two years. They believed my relationship to my British partner was genuine and believe I have parental responsibility to my British child but because i did not provide for the full 2 years I got refused. but then again they deal with each application on its own merit. You could be lucky

@Astro123,..how many months can you proof when you submit your application.

I was able to send proof for 17 months. And I applied pre 9th july 2012.
@astro123..what document do you use as proof,because I asked my solicitor before I submit my application and he said not to worry

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
astro123 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
astro123 wrote:

Hello, I don't mean to scare you, but I will say start to gather things to prove the two years cohabitation in case it goes the other way. I was refuse last week and the reason was mainly I could not satisfy for the full two years. They believed my relationship to my British partner was genuine and believe I have parental responsibility to my British child but because i did not provide for the full 2 years I got refused. but then again they deal with each application on its own merit. You could be lucky

@astro123..what document do you use as proof,because I asked my solicitor before I submit my application and he said not to worry
Hi Time503 and Sharma

Please check your inbox

thanks

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:03 pm

@shareen24h please check in your box I replied?

LJLASY
Newly Registered

Re: FLR

Post by LJLASY » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 pm

yahwadud wrote:
LJLASY wrote:Hi I apply on 30 may 2012 and I have the visa on 18 July 2013 and today
22 July I have the passport and the pepper .
My visa for 3 years end on 16 August 2016 .
Thank you all I hop Allah will Sand you your visa soon. :P
congrats LJLASY.is it a fresh or extended application ?
Is extended , I have British husband and British children .

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:15 pm

hi guys i hv just recieved a letter from human resources from nhs where i work asking me to bring my passport becos they do yearly check and they can find some gap on my visa details.... i dont know what to do seriously .....i dont want to lose my job.....its over 9months i have been waiting to get my visa extended...despite being married to a british hubby and we hv 3 kids and 9months on am still waiting........what should i do guyz...i am sooo depressed.. i do not want my colleagues knowin my bizness cos the amount of gossip that goes on there is beyond wat human can comprehend

datinsatin
Newly Registered

Post by datinsatin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys i hv just recieved a letter from human resources from nhs where i work asking me to bring my passport becos they do yearly check and they can find some gap on my visa details.... i dont know what to do seriously .....i dont want to lose my job.....its over 9months i have been waiting to get my visa extended...despite being married to a british hubby and we hv 3 kids and 9months on am still waiting........what should i do guyz...i am sooo depressed.. i do not want my colleagues knowin my bizness cos the amount of gossip that goes on there is beyond wat human can comprehend
You could tell them you are in the process of your leave being extended and give them the acknowledgement letter. Also, you can speak to the HR and tell them to contact the home office to validate your status. They will be advised by the home office that your application is still being processed and your leave conditions still remains valid until your application is decided.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 pm

datinsatin wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys i hv just recieved a letter from human resources from nhs where i work asking me to bring my passport becos they do yearly check and they can find some gap on my visa details.... i dont know what to do seriously .....i dont want to lose my job.....its over 9months i have been waiting to get my visa extended...despite being married to a british hubby and we hv 3 kids and 9months on am still waiting........what should i do guyz...i am sooo depressed.. i do not want my colleagues knowin my bizness cos the amount of gossip that goes on there is beyond wat human can comprehend
You could tell them you are in the process of your leave being extended and give them the acknowledgement letter. Also, you can speak to the HR and tell them to contact the home office to validate your status. They will be advised by the home office that your application is still being processed and your leave conditions still remains valid until your application is decided.
Exactly what i wanted to write.. :wink:
Ale001

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Take a deep breath yummymummy3j. God is in charge. Same happened to me as well so this is what I did. I sent an email to my H.R with details of my application. At first they couldn't verify my application. With just my acknowledgement letter cos ukba told them they couldn't trace my application. Then I gave them my biometric letter when it arrived and they were able to verify this time using the employee verification service. They told me the outcome of the verification themselves(although I had to give them my consent to enable them request the information from ukba)and also confirmed I could continue to work until a decision is taken on my application.

You don't need to discuss with anyone in your office, I know what you mean. Even H.R is not obliged to discuss your case with anyone either except ukba. The last time they arranged a scheduled call with ukba, they were so discreet about it and once the call was over and they got the info they needed that was it,nobody else was involved just me and H.R all through so I believe it should be same too with you. But please be confident so they won't start having funny ideas. You just need to explain to them, give them the necessary correspondence you have recieved from ukba and tell them they can verify with the home office just to confirm you have an outstanding application.
I tire for UKBA sef, Lord have mercy.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 pm

@mummytwo thank you sooo much sis god bless u.....hubby said exactly what u said i will go there with d acknowledgement and bio letter. i just hope UKBA do not waste my time any longer as i am going for a course which starts in january and the course is to be funded by my employers and i thot i should apply thinking by now i would hv recieved my visa....the lord is on the throne and in him i trust ....
Last edited by yummymummy3j on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

[quote="datinsatin"][quote="yummymummy3j"]hi guys i hv just recieved a letter from human resources from nhs where i work asking me to bring my passport becos they do yearly check and they can find some gap on my visa details.... i dont know what to do seriously .....i dont want to lose my job.....its over 9months i have been waiting to get my visa extended...despite being married to a british hubby and we hv 3 kids and 9months on am still waiting........what should i do guyz...i am sooo depressed.. i do not want my colleagues knowin my bizness cos the amount of gossip that goes on there is beyond wat human can comprehend[/quote]

You could tell them you are in the process of your leave being extended and give them the acknowledgement letter. Also, you can speak to the HR and tell them to contact the home office to validate your status. They will be advised by the home office that your application is still being processed and your leave conditions still remains valid until your application is decided.[/quote]

@datinsatin..thank u..will do dat

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 pm

shareen24h wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
astro123 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:

Hi Time503 and Sharma

Please check your inbox

thanks
Hi shareen check ur inbox

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:11 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@mummytwo thank you sooo much sis god bless u.....hubby said exactly what u said i will go there with d acknowledgement and bio letter. i just hope UKBA do not waste my time any longer as i am going for a course which starts in january and the course is to be funded by my employers and i thot i should apply thinking by now i would hv recieved my visa....the lord is on the throne and in him i trust ....
Don't worry sis, God did not put you in that job to disappoint you. Everything will fall in the right place and you will surely go on that course, nothing will hinder it. By God's grace you are next in line for the good news and you will also find favour in the sight of your employers too. It is well sis. :)

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 pm

@mummytwo amento your prayers.... your kinds words are sooo soothing and encouraging.may God meet you at the point of your needs.....

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@mummytwo amento your prayers.... your kinds words are sooo soothing and encouraging.may God meet you at the point of your needs.....
We are here for each other sis,a massive amen to that wonderful prayer o :)
Enjoy ur evening.

BIGGY25
Newly Registered

CONGRATULATION FOR THE ROYAL BABY BOY!!!

Post by BIGGY25 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Hello everyone. Hope royal baby boy will bring us good luck ooooo.

smatts07

Post by smatts07 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Congrats sanny and everyone else who got granted!

I am soooo tired of waiting. I feel like I can't get on with my life cause I've been waiting for a decision. My son is over a year old yet and I haven't been able to take him back to America to meet my family! I can't work, I can't travel, and can't even have any more children. Its been over 10 months. Its nice finding comfort in this forum from all you in the same boat.

OlaDPounds
United Kingdom

Post by OlaDPounds » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Congrat sanny am so happy for you, freedom at last.
Life is a race so run it well

Chidy

Re: CONGRATULATION FOR THE ROYAL BABY BOY!!!

Post by Chidy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:18 am

BIGGY25 wrote:Hello everyone. Hope royal baby boy will bring us good luck ooooo.
He can only read what the PM and his government tell him!

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 am

mummytwo wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@mummytwo amento your prayers.... your kinds words are sooo soothing and encouraging.may God meet you at the point of your needs.....
We are here for each other sis,a massive amen to that wonderful prayer o :)
Enjoy ur evening.
Hi mummytwo

Please remember me in your prayer.