ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:17 pm
don’t know how long HO will take to give BRP to everyone and make the life easy for us …

we had a plan for holidays in April 2022 my brother wedding do you guys think will i get my brp before thats

if not i have to apply for FLR(FM) parent route it will cost me a lot but i have no option
Hopefully it should be by April. HO lawyer said my decision will be reconsidered within 3months after today’s judgement.

I will politely email that HO lawyer tomorrow:

Dear HO Lawyer, Happy New Year. Any Update?. Kind Regards Lulubaby.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:40 pm

any seniors can advise me what to do really because we definitely want to sort out this before april and if we couldn't get it there are no choice to pay flr(fm) and paid £3500 fee

regards

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:45 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:35 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:58 am
Victory at last and congratulations to everyone!
Thank you. Congratulations too. No more headache.... Oh.....
Indeed no more head aches. We won, big congratulations ohhhhhhhh.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:49 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:40 pm
any seniors can advise me what to do really because we definitely want to sort out this before april and if we couldn't get it there are no choice to pay flr(fm) and paid £3500 fee

regards
Even if you pay for flr, u will not receive it that time except you do express/urgent/one day service which will be costly too. So for me, is just to have in mind that you might attend your brothers wedding or not. Thanks just be patient.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm

absolutely right you are thats what i am thinking too its a lot of money in total its cost me £3500 for flr(fm) i really don’t know what to do now ..

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:25 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
absolutely right you are thats what i am thinking too its a lot of money in total its cost me £3500 for flr(fm) i really don’t know what to do now ..

For your case, that was exactly what happened to me. I made 2apps and the HO asked my which app should I want them to consider, I told them the flr (which was granted) at that time,I was desperately wanted to travel for my dad burial. They rejected my EUSS by sending me a letter, but miraculously they still sent me a biometric letter for my EUSS which shows mine is still in process.
So for my advice,since the judgment has already been passed for our favour,you should patiently wait for the result(outcome).

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:34 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:25 pm
jay.ho wrote:

For your case, that was exactly what happened to me. I made 2apps and the HO asked my which app should I want them to consider, I told them the flr (which was granted) at that time,I was desperately wanted to travel for my dad burial. They rejected my EUSS by sending me a letter, but miraculously they still sent me a biometric letter for my EUSS which shows mine is still in process.
So for my advice,since the judgment has already been passed for our favour,you should patiently wait for the result(outcome).
Sorry for your loss, Tina.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:02 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:34 pm
Tina87 wrote:
jay.ho wrote:

Thnks lulubaby finally the almighty God didn't let us down.

Where is our consoler @snooky, please come and ginger us for this good news.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm

i am going to send email to HO TOMORROW and tell them that we had a plan to go for wedding and if possible can please consider my case

maybe they will listen not sure but hope they listen

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:54 am

jay.ho wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm
i am going to send email to HO TOMORROW and tell them that we had a plan to go for wedding and if possible can please consider my case

maybe they will listen not sure but hope they listen
Scan and attach your tickets and the wedding invitation too to the email. You never can tell. Good luck.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:59 am

Tina87 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:02 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:34 pm
Tina87 wrote:
jay.ho wrote:

Thnks lulubaby finally the almighty God didn't let us down.

Where is our consoler @snooky, please come and ginger us for this good news.
Honestly. We have heard from Obie. I can’t wait to hear from Snooky. Maybe he travelled. Looks very much unlike him not have said anything to us even prior to the judgement. Hope he is ok.

Blessed child
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Blessed child » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:23 am

jay.ho wrote:
I think, just as already suggested by the lovely people here, it might be best for you to have patience and wait for your EUSS decision. It might not be best to go for premium for Flr(Fm) . If you get granted that , you don't know what HO will do, they might say you now have leave to remain and not consider your EUSS. If you look at that judgement carefully, the Judge agreed with HO on ground 1 that the EUSS is for people without leave and who If asked to leave the UK will have to take the British child with them so if you already have leave to remain then the child will not have to leave the UK. At the moment, pending what HO does, you are more at advantage if you don't go for that premium. Even if you want to put in Flr(Fm) it might even be better to do postal application and let both be there, someone I know is still waiting for postal application decision for 8 months now. That means, there will be a better chance of them making decision on the EUSS first. You should seek legal advice before making any Premium Flr(fm) application so that you don't put yourself at disadvantage. Even if you don't attend the wedding, you can tell someone there to do video call during important moments and visit the couple when this get sorted out. We all need HO to bring out the new guidance so that we know for sure where they stand before taking any step. God that has started this good work will perfect it in Jesus name Amen . Our good news and testimonies must be complete. Let's continue praying!

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:49 am

Blessed child wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:23 am
jay.ho wrote:
I think, just as already suggested by the lovely people here, it might be best for you to have patience and wait for your EUSS decision. It might not be best to go for premium for Flr(Fm) . If you get granted that , you don't know what HO will do, they might say you now have leave to remain and not consider your EUSS. If you look at that judgement carefully, the Judge agreed with HO on ground 1 that the EUSS is for people without leave and who If asked to leave the UK will have to take the British child with them so if you already have leave to remain then the child will not have to leave the UK. At the moment, pending what HO does, you are more at advantage if you don't go for that premium. Even if you want to put in Flr(Fm) it might even be better to do postal application and let both be there, someone I know is still waiting for postal application decision for 8 months now. That means, there will be a better chance of them making decision on the EUSS first. You should seek legal advice before making any Premium Flr(fm) application so that you don't put yourself at disadvantage. Even if you don't attend the wedding, you can tell someone there to do video call during important moments and visit the couple when this get sorted out. We all need HO to bring out the new guidance so that we know for sure where they stand before taking any step. God that has started this good work will perfect it in Jesus name Amen . Our good news and testimonies must be complete. Let's continue praying!
Amen Amen! You said it all

The strange thing with HO is that, yet their guidance said Zambrano is for people without leave but they still refused people like me ( no leave since 2016, been going on several appeal for my permanent residence card which was refused)
So in 2019 decided to apply for both EUSS (Jun 2019) and Appendix FM (May 2019) paid £2200 at that time.

Then in March 2020 HO contacted me, asking me to choose one application. I chose the EUSS then they refunded the fees for appendix FM.
Then in November 2020 they refused my EUSS telling me that I should first apply to Appendix FM and that I wasn’t qualified for Zambrano. The thing is I did not have any leave and my husband (the kids father) has passed away back in 2017 and because of that the kids would have to leave the UK with me if I had to leave as I am their sole carer. HO new that as I sent death certificate, everything that should prove that there is no one to look after them other than me. But they still refused my Zambrano application at that time.

We can never trust HO, they don’t always deliver what they say.

But the Lord has spoken this time for all of us!

Now waiting to see what they’re going to do

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 pm

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:27 pm

i am wondering what will happen next

will HO will issue a Brp card to those who already apply or will they issue a guideline

jay

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:46 pm

The spirit of pharaoh and the children of Israel!!

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:42 am

We haven’t heard from Snooky 😟 hope he’s ok

THM1982
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by THM1982 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:06 am

Miss-Suz wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:42 am
We haven’t heard from Snooky 😟 hope he’s ok
Hope so to it’s not like him to be quiet on such a big moment.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:34 am

Hello Board

I am well and kicking and following all the postings here, though I haven't contributed for a while.

Let us thank God and the Judges' for upholding the dignity of the oppressed through the law. Though not all questions where answered and still there are lot of legal shenanigans that are still embedded within the SSHD's guidelines, one thing you should know is that the warning by the courts tells HO that, Alvin vs SSHD is still paramount in all government departments when policies are been considered.

It is clear here that EEA Regulation 16(7-7A) doesn't exclude anyone who is termed as PSIC under domestic immigration policy :- "A person ‘subject to immigration control’, as defined at section 115 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999."

So since these few days, HO has started sending lots of biometric registration letters to applicants in the category termed 2.5 LTR under Appendix fm to now go for their registration so that their cases could continue.

But don't be fooled members, HO still has their eligibility and public health policy and suitability still running. The courts are still going to be revisited for unfair decisions.

Don't rest because the judges didn't say that HO misinterpreted the eea regulations wrongly but rather Appendix EU Zambrano DR guidances were
ill-prepared to exclude people who had had 2.5 LTR as Partners/or with LTR and now having British children.

HO hasn't changed and will never change. For how long the rules could be rewritten is another problem of its own.

Just tell people you know within who falls with these category to apply as zambrano DR EUSS is still alive and many will benefit no matter what comes.

I saw these long time and most people took advantage and had either their pre/settled status from it.

Keep fighting and all shall be well.

Thanks for all your sweet comments and your love for me too. I appreciate a lot. Divide we fall, united we become strong.

CHRONOLOGICAL UP TO TODAY

Let us first appreciate Judge Neville for his first strick then Judge Mostyn for their had work.

On 30 January 2020 and having heard a number of test cases, Judge Neville of the First-tier Tribunal (IAC) at Taylor House ruled that a person meeting the requirements Regulation 16 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016 (‘the 2016 Regulations’) has a derivative right of residence notwithstanding that he or she has not yet made an application under the Immigration Rules and pursuant to Article 8 ECHR.

The upshot is that the novel concept set out in Home Office policy that a Zambrano carer must first make an unsuccessful fee-paid human rights application before an application under the 2016 Regulations can be submitted is unlawful.

Appeal by the SSHD against the order of Mostyn J of 09 June 2021 by which he declared that:

The SSHD erred in law when providing, in Annex 1 to Appendix EU to the Statement of Changes to the Immigration Rules HC 395 as amended, that the definition of a person with a Zambrano right to reside includes paragraph (b) a person without leave to enter or remain in the UK unless this was granted under this Appendix.

Akinsanya judgment in Court of Appeal: Home Secretary must re-think EUSS rules for Zambrano carers 25/1/2022

Good luck

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:06 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:34 am
Hello Board

I am well and kicking and following all the postings here, though I haven't contributed for a while.

Let us thank God and the Judges' for upholding the dignity of the oppressed through the law. Though not all questions where answered and still there are lot of legal shenanigans that are still embedded within the SSHD's guidelines, one thing you should know is that the warning by the courts tells HO that, Alvin vs SSHD is still paramount in all government departments when policies are been considered.

It is clear here that EEA Regulation 16(7-7A) doesn't exclude anyone who is termed as PSIC under domestic immigration policy :- "A person ‘subject to immigration control’, as defined at section 115 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999."

So since these few days, HO has started sending lots of biometric registration letters to applicants in the category termed 2.5 LTR under Appendix fm to now go for their registration so that their cases could continue.

But don't be fooled members, HO still has their eligibility and public health policy and suitability still running. The courts are still going to be revisited for unfair decisions.

Don't rest because the judges didn't say that HO misinterpreted the eea regulations wrongly but rather Appendix EU Zambrano DR guidances were
ill-prepared to exclude people who had had 2.5 LTR as Partners/or with LTR and now having British children.

HO hasn't changed and will never change. For how long the rules could be rewritten is another problem of its own.

Just tell people you know within who falls with these category to apply as zambrano DR EUSS is still alive and many will benefit no matter what comes.

I saw these long time and most people took advantage and had either their pre/settled status from it.

Keep fighting and all shall be well.

Thanks for all your sweet comments and your love for me too. I appreciate a lot. Divide we fall, united we become strong.

CHRONOLOGICAL UP TO TODAY

Let us first appreciate Judge Neville for his first strick then Judge Mostyn for their had work.

On 30 January 2020 and having heard a number of test cases, Judge Neville of the First-tier Tribunal (IAC) at Taylor House ruled that a person meeting the requirements Regulation 16 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016 (‘the 2016 Regulations’) has a derivative right of residence notwithstanding that he or she has not yet made an application under the Immigration Rules and pursuant to Article 8 ECHR.

The upshot is that the novel concept set out in Home Office policy that a Zambrano carer must first make an unsuccessful fee-paid human rights application before an application under the 2016 Regulations can be submitted is unlawful.

Appeal by the SSHD against the order of Mostyn J of 09 June 2021 by which he declared that:

The SSHD erred in law when providing, in Annex 1 to Appendix EU to the Statement of Changes to the Immigration Rules HC 395 as amended, that the definition of a person with a Zambrano right to reside includes paragraph (b) a person without leave to enter or remain in the UK unless this was granted under this Appendix.

Akinsanya judgment in Court of Appeal: Home Secretary must re-think EUSS rules for Zambrano carers 25/1/2022

Good luck
That’s more like it Snooky.....

Thank you so much.

krish147
Newly Registered
India

Post by krish147 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:14 am

Hello,
Would you please suggest me?
My children are British nationals.
I had applied for the EU settlement scheme in June 21. Last week, I received a biometric letter and booked it for next week.
My Family parent visa was expired in November 2021. I understood that our EU settlement applications would take much longer periods to get outcomes from HO.
Can I apply for a family parent visa now? Is HO will accept my application and grant the visa?

So far, have any Zambrano applicants received EU settlement status or Certificate of Application from HO?

please let me know your suggestions

THM1982
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by THM1982 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:10 am

krish147 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:14 am
Hello,
Would you please suggest me?
My children are British nationals.
I had applied for the EU settlement scheme in June 21. Last week, I received a biometric letter and booked it for next week.
My Family parent visa was expired in November 2021. I understood that our EU settlement applications would take much longer periods to get outcomes from HO.
Can I apply for a family parent visa now? Is HO will accept my application and grant the visa?

So far, have any Zambrano applicants received EU settlement status or Certificate of Application from HO?

please let me know your suggestions
I’ve received COA from them and I also hold leave to remain expiring next year August 2023

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:36 am

On 2 February 2022, there is another big judgment coming, hopefully the children born here to parents' who never had indefinite and children who came here with their parents' and now entitle to British Citizenship after long donkey years of either whichever section under nationality act would be put to rest and the fees would be eliminated permanently or probably will cost £350 to register a child for naturalisation.

Supreme Court Judgment in PRCBC & O v SSHD (Citizenship Fee)

The Supreme Court will be delivering its judgment in PRCBC & O v SSHD on whether the £1,012 fee for a child to be registered as a British citizen is lawful on Wednesday 2 February:

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:27 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:27 pm
i am wondering what will happen next

will HO will issue a Brp card to those who already apply or will they issue a guideline

jay

anyone knows where what will happen next

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:47 pm

Comrades

Bear in mind that the HO is not issuing EEA Residence Card again and should you win your Zambrano case under the old Reg 16, the SSHD will write to you to confirm that and update your immigration files held with them then ask you to apply for EU Settlement Scheme so that the EU Exit Card for your leave be issued to you to reflect your entitlement.

Nice one