ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker 2013

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 am

iloveireland wrote:Hi
I have received my invitation today. I had receive approval in the beginning of the Jan.
The invitation letter is confirmation of attendance to the ceremony so I do not need to send anything back to INIS to confirm my attendance etc.
Has anyone received the same sort of letter?
Thanks
This was the same thing that happened to me. I received approval early November 2012 and got only invitation letter 4 days to the december ceremony 2012.
congrats!

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

minniepoe wrote:
I have received my invitation today. I had receive approval in the beginning of the Jan.
The invitation letter is confirmation of attendance to the ceremony so I do not need to send anything back to INIS to confirm my attendance etc.
Thanks
This was the same thing that happened to me. I received approval early November 2012 and got only invitation letter 4 days to the december ceremony 2012.
congrats!
Thanks for info. Much appreciated.

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Maianna wrote:
Thanks
I got same type of letter. Invitation and no need to send back any confirmation. For me it is so, because I had already got my approval back in November 2012 and had sent the 950 euro, GNIB and photos in November.

It is a purple color letter for me.

Hope that helps.

Dubl1n
Newly Registered

Post by Dubl1n » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 pm

iloveireland wrote:
minniepoe wrote:
Thanks
congrats!
Hi
Did you receive ceremony/invitation letter with approval at first place?
Did you send documents/draft etc without any ceremony date?

Thanks

Afrocommonwealth

naturalization HELP please

Post by Afrocommonwealth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Just submitted an app on 4th feb 2013 as an Irish spouse living in island of Ireland and received acknowledge letter three 5 days after. Saying we have received your app and your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place.

Just today l received another letter saying:
Your app has now been initially assessed and has been proceeded successfully to the second stage of processing. Your case will be submitted to Minister for decision as soon as our enquiries are complete all required documentation has been received.

I am being requested to submit a criminal reference check from Police in Northern Ireland. on receipt of the above we will be in a position to further proceed with the processing of your application.

Just wondering if l'm on the right track and will the application be dealt with as soon as they receive the requested criminal check?

Please explain.
Regards

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: naturalization HELP please

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Afrocommonwealth wrote:Just submitted an app on 4th feb 2013 as an Irish spouse living in island of Ireland and received acknowledge letter three 5 days after. Saying we have received your app and your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place.

Your app has now been initially assessed and has been proceeded successfully to the second stage of processing. Your case will be submitted to Minister for decision as soon as our enquiries are complete all required documentation has been received.

I am being requested to submit a criminal reference check from Police in Northern Ireland. on receipt of the above we will be in a position to further proceed with the processing of your application.

Just wondering if l'm on the right track and will the application be dealt with as soon as they receive the requested criminal check?

Please explain.
Regards
Your application is being dealt with now, but should stop in certain months to come if Northern Ireland's criminal reference check is not submitted to them.

They will write you again in future if you still haven't submitted the criminal check from Northern Ireland Police, but that will delay your application like hell.

Best advice, Makes Hayes while the Sun Shines!
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Afrocommonwealth

Naturalization explanation

Post by Afrocommonwealth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for you response.
How many stages are there in naturalization processing?
Do you think my app will continue to be processed as long as they have received the criminal ref check and also be decided on time?

immigrant411

Post by immigrant411 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Love211 wrote:
robby1 wrote:i am the same applied oct/11 still waiting ,e mail on citizenshipinfo@justice.ie

i am same applied oct/11 still waiting
Hi

Got my invitation letter today for March ceremony, applied August 2011 based on 5 years stamp 4, approval recieved on Dec 2012. good luck for all

CitationCj2

Post by CitationCj2 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Just reading here and wonder what preference inis have.
Most of the people that were granted citizenship applied either on 5 year residence basis or refugees.
Im here over 10 years but i only applied in 2011 as a spouse of irish citizenship.

Still no joy, and my case is pretty straight forward.
I really do not understand on what chronological order inis operates.
It seems to me first applied, last served.

I just cant understand how people are getting approvals that applied in late 2011 and 2012 and earlier applicants are left behind??

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 pm

CitationCj2 wrote:Just reading here and wonder what preference inis have.
Most of the people that were granted citizenship applied either on 5 year residence basis or refugees.
Im here over 10 years but i only applied in 2011 as a spouse of irish citizenship.

Still no joy, and my case is pretty straight forward.
I really do not understand on what chronological order inis operates.
It seems to me first applied, last served.

I just cant understand how people are getting approvals that applied in late 2011 and 2012 and earlier applicants are left behind??
I dont think INIS like Spouse of Irish Nationals that much. I have never seen or heard a case where their applications were processed relatively fast/normal!.

INIS should prioritise the application of Spouse of Irish Nationals!. They have direct connections to Irish!

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 am

Dubl1n wrote:
iloveireland wrote:
minniepoe wrote:
Thanks
congrats!
Hi
Did you receive ceremony/invitation letter with approval at first place?
Did you send documents/draft etc without any ceremony date?

Thanks
Hi,
Yes I have received my approval on 2nd Jan. I have then sent all necessary docs and fees straight away. Only 2 days back I have received the invitation for ceremony.
By the way, I have applied in July 2011 on basis of 5 years (was 7 in my case then) stamp 4 + Irish association
Hope that helps
Thanks

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Folks
Does anyone know that it is possible to get back garda card after ceremony? Or even when you are waiting for ceremony? I have to travel for business few times in this week and do not want to take risk without garda card.
Not sure it will be a problem though.
Any ideas?

Angel592
Member of Standing

Re: naturalization HELP please

Post by Angel592 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Afrocommonwealth wrote:Just submitted an app on 4th feb 2013 as an Irish spouse living in island of Ireland and received acknowledge letter three 5 days after. Saying we have received your app and your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place.

Please explain.
Regards
Sorry, may I ask why you need to get a criminal reference check from the Police in NI? Just never heard of the INIS asking for criminal checks from other countries

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 pm

iloveireland wrote:Folks
Does anyone know that it is possible to get back garda card after ceremony? Or even when you are waiting for ceremony? I have to travel for business few times in this week and do not want to take risk without garda card.
Any ideas?
It is not possible! Simple and short.

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:06 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Any ideas?

I disagree with you, He can get a Garda covering note. I have seen it happen to my own sister last year. She submitted her GNIB, but needed to travel to the USA for a business trip b/4 her ceremony, she was given a Grada covering letter. I suggest you take a pass on issues that you don't have provable facts on.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 pm

akabor wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Any ideas?

I disagree with you, He can get a Garda covering note. I have seen it happen to my own sister last year. She submitted her GNIB, but needed to travel to the USA for a business trip b/4 her ceremony, she was given a Grada covering letter. I suggest you take a pass on issues that you don't have provable facts on.
Hello Newbie, welcome to Immigrationboards.com. The question was if he could get back Garda Card after ceremony Or even when you are waiting for ceremony!. In which I said no, avoiding not to make short story long, and you're doing the exactly opposite at the moment!.

Again it is highly impossible to get back your GNIB card after ceremony Or even when you are waiting for ceremony! Understood?

Next time try and read the questions properly or learn about Irish Citizenship/Immigration before you start making your nonsensical suggestions.

Afrocommonwealth

Post by Afrocommonwealth » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Afrocommonwealth wrote:
Just submitted an app on 4th feb 2013 as an Irish spouse living in island of Ireland and received acknowledge letter three 5 days after. Saying we have received your app and your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place.

Please explain.
Regards

Sorry, may I ask why you need to get a criminal reference check from the Police in NI? Just never heard of the INIS asking for criminal checks from other countries

I think because l live in Northern Ireland and also because they can not trace my background with Gardai. I think that is normal. If i am making sense?

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:56 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
akabor wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Any ideas?

Hello Newbie, welcome to Immigrationboards.com. The question was if he could get back Garda Card after ceremony Or even when you are waiting for ceremony!. In which I said no, avoiding not to make short story long, and you're doing the exactly opposite at the moment!.

Again it is highly impossible to get back your GNIB card after ceremony Or even when you are waiting for ceremony! Understood?

Next time try and read the questions properly or learn about Irish Citizenship/Immigration before you start making your nonsensical suggestions.

b]Or even when you are waiting for ceremony? I have to travel for business few times in this week and do not want to take risk without garda card.
Not sure it will be a problem though

Mr INIS Consultant,

Pls, can you carefully read the words in bold, since you want to expose your grammar and analytically brain, bring it on The narrative here is that this guys needs to travel before the ceremony, he has a concern, but did not address the question properly, but it is clear enough for any lettered person with a genuine mind of helping to understand the happenings in INIS as you have claimed to know. My understand of this forum is for people to be in the right perspective of happenings and see problems that others have had and learn form it, and not to be sacastic about answers like "It is not possible! Simple and short", Are you The Justice Minister? Pls grow up

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

akabor wrote: Mr INIS Consultant,

Pls, can you carefully read the words in bold, since you want to expose your grammar and analytically brain, bring it on The narrative here is that this guys needs to travel before the ceremony, he has a concern, but did not address the question properly, but it is clear enough for any lettered person with a genuine mind of helping to understand the happenings in INIS as you have claimed to know. My understand of this forum is for people to be in the right perspective of happenings and see problems that others have had and learn form it, and not to be sacastic about answers like "It is not possible! Simple and short", Are you The Justice Minister? Pls grow up
Let it out my friend, let it out!. I dont know if im Mr INIS consultant or the Justice Minister?, but would love to be the Justice Minister tho :). I have answered his question in a simply short form!.

Seems like Simple and short is taking very seriously as a sarcasm and an offense where you' re from (the indies I suppose). Well this is Ireland and those words are simple English!.

Ops, by the way, you should look at your written English. "Not very good my friend" (With Indian voice) :)

Once again to make long story short, im done with you!. I dont go on talking about something nonsensical with users like you.

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:23 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:

You should by all means avoid that poster, he doesn't seems to know much about what he talks about and his choice of words are just as terrible.

He parades threads after threads with his disturbing and incorrect assumptions of the Irish immigration rules, giving advices as if it were a military order.

That poster seems to me as a teenager and should not be taken seriously.

He claims to be integrated but that is far from reality
I sure will get one of the mods to have a word with him.
Last edited by frei on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm

frei wrote: You should by all means avoid that poster, he doesn't seems to know much about what he talks about and his choice of words are just as terrible.

He parades threads after threads with his disturbing and incorrect assumptions of the Irish immigration rules, giving advices as if it were a military order.

That poster seems to me as a teenager and should not be taking seriously.

Seems like I've ignored you for ages and you just grabbed your chance there dont you? Still havent gotten over the last discussion we had?.

I am a teenager and I suppose that makes you a very old man who by the way dont get over things. Keep back seating the Moderators mark.

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

frei wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

You should by all means avoid that poster, he doesn't seems to know much about what he talks about and his choice of words are just as terrible.

That poster seems to me as a teenager and should not be taken seriously.

@frei, i just realized their are people you should always allow to play to finish. I will take a pass on getting into argument with a clear dearly beloved, take a look at his fundamental comment "where you' re from (the indies I suppose)". All Indians on this forum, be mindful when reading his post. It is clear indication that some people are just here to give deceptive advice or suggestions.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 pm

akabor wrote:@frei, i just realized their are people you should always allow to play to finish. I will take a pass on getting into argument with a clear dearly beloved, take a look at his fundamental comment "where you' re from (the indies I suppose)". All Indians on this forum, be mindful when reading his post. It is clear indication that some people are just here to give deceptive advice or suggestions.
Akabor I searched your username and most search results suggested your name to be from India. It has nothing to do with beloved for any reason whatsoever.

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:00 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
akabor wrote:@frei, i just realized their are people you should always allow to play to finish. I will take a pass on getting into argument with a clear dearly beloved, take a look at his fundamental comment "where you' re from (the indies I suppose)". All Indians on this forum, be mindful when reading his post. It is clear indication that some people are just here to give deceptive advice or suggestions.
Akabor I searched your username and most search results suggested your name to be from India. It has nothing to do with beloved for any reason whatsoever.

@INIS consultant,

Well, i would not want to have issues with you, but am not from India anyway, moreover, this forum are for people that are looking for insight into their various concerns on several range of issues and not where one is from, or what level of education one has attained in life or even how much money you have. My advice to you is mind how you make fundamental comments, we are all hoping to become Irish citizens, so immigrant has only one definition, and not where you from

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 am

akabor wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
akabor wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

b]Or even when you are waiting for ceremony? I have to travel for business few times in this week and do not want to take risk without garda card.
Not sure it will be a problem though

Mr INIS Consultant,

Guys please calm down.
I completely agree with Akabor comments, when I asked the question I left it open ended as I wanted to get the options and that's exactly what he suggested. This is what one should expect from this forum. Anyways you both are doing great job and I thank you for that.
Thanks