ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kronkonite
Newly Registered

February 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by kronkonite » Sun May 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Update:
Application approved!!! :)

Eligibility criteria: HSMP + Tier 1 + 1yr ILR
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): B1 Test
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Hammersmith & Fulham
Date of application: 27/02/2014 (Thursday)
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 03/03/2014 (Monday)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 03/03/2014 (Monday)
Acknowledgement letter dated: 03/03/2014 (Monday)
Acknowledgment letter received: 05/03/2014 (Wednesday)
PSNI Subject Access request letter dated: 10/04/2014(Thursday)
PSNI Subject Access request letter received: 14/04/2014(Monday)
Request sent to PSNI by special delivery on :15/04/2014(Tuesday)
Request recieved by PSNI:16/04/2014(Wednesday)

Approval letter dated: 06/May/2014(Tuesday)
Date approval received: 10/May/2014(Saturday)
Date of ceremony: Waiting

I had included a self-addressed special delivery envelope along with the documents that i had sent to the police but it seems like either PSNI or the home office threw it away/overlooked it as the home office sent me the approval letter by second class post.

I have to phone the council and get the date sorted. Saturday seems to be my lucky day as I got my tier 1 extension on that day as well lol.

All in all, took 68 days with 26 days for the PSNI process.

Good luck everyone!

man4uni

Re: February 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by man4uni » Sun May 11, 2014 3:04 pm

kronkonite wrote:Update:
Application approved!!! :)

Eligibility criteria: HSMP + Tier 1 + 1yr ILR
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): B1 Test
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Hammersmith & Fulham
Date of application: 27/02/2014 (Thursday)
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 03/03/2014 (Monday)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 03/03/2014 (Monday)
Acknowledgement letter dated: 03/03/2014 (Monday)
Acknowledgment letter received: 05/03/2014 (Wednesday)
PSNI Subject Access request letter dated: 10/04/2014(Thursday)
PSNI Subject Access request letter received: 14/04/2014(Monday)
Request sent to PSNI by special delivery on :15/04/2014(Tuesday)
Request recieved by PSNI:16/04/2014(Wednesday)

Approval letter dated: 06/May/2014(Tuesday)
Date approval received: 10/May/2014(Saturday)
Date of ceremony: Waiting

I had included a self-addressed special delivery envelope along with the documents that i had sent to the police but it seems like either PSNI or the home office threw it away/overlooked it as the home office sent me the approval letter by second class post.

I have to phone the council and get the date sorted. Saturday seems to be my lucky day as I got my tier 1 extension on that day as well lol.

All in all, took 68 days with 26 days for the PSNI process.

Good luck everyone!
Huge Congrats kronkonite,

I knew you were bit stressed about the PSNI thing. Glad, it's all sorted now :D

kronkonite
Newly Registered

Post by kronkonite » Sun May 11, 2014 5:56 pm

many thanks man4uni, many thanks all!

all the best! :)

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Wed May 14, 2014 4:30 pm

[quote="babe_khyber"]Any Approval from Feb please share us. I have received reply from the home office.

Further Nationality Enquiries
To Me
29 Apr
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently ongoing in its consideration. All applications for citizenship are subject to enquiries to ensure that the statutory requirements have been satisfied. Because of these enquires, we anticipate that applications may take up to six months to complete. Some applications may be dealt with more quickly and some may take longer, depending on the nature of the enquiries to be carried out. Our service standards set out how quickly we aim to decide applications for British citizenship. The standard is that we will decide 95% of applications within six months.

Regards,
AA01

UK Visas & Immigration

North West Responder Hub

”We value your feedback, please use the link below to access a brief anonymous survey to help us improve our service to you”: http://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffice ... 08105TAZNG
special requesting for Guru to advice in my situation what can I do even I have same reply from our MP as well.
best wishes
babe khyber[/quote]

New updates.
I have got another reply email from the home office and I am still unlucky for the decision. This is the email which I have got it.
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your further email.

Your application is still ongoing in consideration.

Regards,

AA01

UK Visas & Immigration

Customer Service Operations

North West Responder Hub

”We value your feedback, please use the link below to access a brief anonymous survey to help us improve our service to you”: http://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffice ... 08105TAZNG
best wishes.
babe khyber

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Wed May 14, 2014 9:53 pm

kronkonite wrote:many thanks man4uni, many thanks all!

all the best! :)
You are welcome my friend :D

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Sun May 18, 2014 7:54 am

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are doing well :)

We have only 1 approval this week - kronkonite, Congrats once again.

We haven't heard back from Gagan1986, Blocked Username, vks, brightlight, elthamman and babe_khyber, please update your time lines if there is any progress, as it gives an idea to others waiting in the same boat and/or to the applicants from next month.
Attachments
Feb_2014_9.png
Feb_2014_9.png (143.6 KiB) Viewed 2358 times

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Sun May 18, 2014 11:00 am

[quote="babe_khyber"][quote="babe_khyber"]Any Approval from Feb please share us. I have received reply from the home office.

To Me
29 Apr
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently ongoing in its consideration. All applications for citizenship are subject to enquiries to ensure that the statutory requirements have been satisfied. Because of these enquires, we anticipate that applications may take up to six months to complete. Some applications may be dealt with more quickly and some may take longer, depending on the nature of the enquiries to be carried out. Our service standards set out how quickly we aim to decide applications for British citizenship. The standard is that we will decide 95% of applications within six months.

Regards,
AA01

UK Visas & Immigration

North West Responder Hub

special requesting for Guru to advice in my situation what can I do even I have same reply from our MP as well.
best wishes
babe khyber[/quote]

New updates.
I have got another reply email from the home office and I am still unlucky for the decision. This is the email which I have got it.
Dear Sir,

Regards,

AA01

UK Visas & Immigration

North West Responder Hub

best wishes.
babe khyber[/quote]

New updates,
Several time try to find something different answer from the home office but unfortunately every time I have got the same reply. Thank you for your enquiry. your application is still on Consideration and our normal time for processing is 6 Month.
I don't know what can i do even i was received reply from the MP as well which is the same like the home office.
best wishes.
babe khyber

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Sun May 18, 2014 11:26 am

Hello babe khyber,

I have seen quite a few of your updates regarding your communication with HO.

I would suggest you to wait for some more time. I know it's once of those things which is very easy to say but hard to practice. However on the flip side, you sending them emails/phoning them isn't going to change anything.

My experience with HO - I still remember I phoned HO on 27th March and the lady on the phone (polite and helpful), "There is a good news for you that your application has been successful and you should receive a letter for the same in few days" Guess what ? I had my approval very next day.

I would again advise you to be patient and let the HO work. Again, I know when you see applicant's from March and now April getting their approvals it's really frustrating and moreover one doesn't have any idea what is the criteria for HO to process the applications.

Hopefully your's will be the next for this month :D

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Thank you man4uni. for your thinking I appreciated your hard work for the board member.
I am just thinking why the home office is delaying some decision even straight forward application since august 2008 resident in the uk and no immigration breaching no criminal record even no absence in the past 5 year. I don't know the problem in my application the only thing I know I didn't write down my parents date of birth just day and month because I don't want to give wrong date due to don'remember. if they want to conform the issue the why they not asking me. Anyway nothing can I do but just waiting.
best wishes for the rest who were still waiting.
babe khyber

phospholipid

Post by phospholipid » Sun May 18, 2014 4:19 pm

babe_khyber wrote:Thank you man4uni. for your thinking I appreciated your hard work for the board member.
I am just thinking why the home office is delaying some decision even straight forward application since august 2008 resident in the uk and no immigration breaching no criminal record even no absence in the past 5 year. I don't know the problem in my application the only thing I know I didn't write down my parents date of birth just day and month because I don't want to give wrong date due to don'remember. if they want to conform the issue the why they not asking me. Anyway nothing can I do but just waiting.
best wishes for the rest who were still waiting.
babe khyber
I've been in the UK since 1999 with no criminal history and have not left the country once. My application took 3-4months (applied January) so relax, and wait though I know it is very difficult to!

neelammurtaza
Newly Registered

Post by neelammurtaza » Sun May 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi guys,

Late update but update non the less. My application was put on hold as TOEFL was banned after I sent off my app. I decided to sit ESOL instead of waiting for them to sort out this TOEFL issue. I resubmitted proof yesterday, so hopefully should follow through soon.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi guys, how many applicants in the February Month are still waiting for decision. I don't know why they taking too long for inquiry even as straight forward case and no absence since 2008 no driving offence no criminal record. Three time I have email to home office but they still reply your application is still in consideration. what can I do some one who were same as me in the past advice me Thank you. even some one from second week of April were granted but we are unlucky any way Congratulation to whom who were gated their approval fast.
best wishes
babe khyber
Last edited by babe_khyber on Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brightlight

Post by brightlight » Wed May 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Any new approvals for February?
@ baby khyber, how s thing? Any news?
I m still waiting, no choice, I called them 3 times last week. They said, I must wait. It could take up to August, 6 months.
I.say nothing. Just that I m not very lucky with this Lol been put on waiting for everything.. Always long time. But I hope, at least it comes at some point.
Take care x

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Sat May 24, 2014 7:38 am

Hi Everyone,

Since there isn't much activity in this thread... I will only post the timelines of the people who are still waiting for approval.

I know this must be really tough :( but good luck once again!
Attachments
Feb_2014_10.PNG
Feb_2014_10.PNG (12.71 KiB) Viewed 2546 times

brightlight

Post by brightlight » Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm

man4uni wrote:Hi Everyone,

Since there isn't much activity in this thread... I will only post the timelines of the people who are still waiting for approval.

I know this must be really tough :( but good luck once again!

Dear Man4uni,
Thank u so much for update and still being here with us, even there are not many people left in February.

Have a nice evening.
Still no news for me. How things with you, babykhyber?

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm

we are the very unlucky person in the whole world. I have got a several emails from the home. They said you need to wait up to 6 month. same from MP as well. I don't know what can I do. lets just hope.
best wishes.
babe khyber

robakles
Newly Registered

Post by robakles » Fri May 30, 2014 2:33 pm

still nothing for me either, however i spoke to home office yesterday and the guy said the caseworker is doing his best :) so i assumed it is with a caseworker at least

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 pm

50/50 news again from the home office for the Feb application. I have got last night another reply from the home office.
This is the email I have received.

To Me

May 29 at 4:00 PM

Dear Sir,

Regards,

AA01

UK Visas & Immigration

North West Responder Hub
best wishes.
babe khyber

elthamman

Post by elthamman » Sat May 31, 2014 7:57 am

i am still waiting and i thought it was a straight forward application :(

elthamman

Post by elthamman » Sat May 31, 2014 12:04 pm

i just had a phone call from home office on saturday ?! they were too busy yesterday, took my details and said they will call back, the guy said still in process, but it should be out soon , he also wanted to add something but it seemed to me like someone next to him told him not to or something. he started saying - i think your application is... and then he stopped and said yeah yeah it should be out soon? i dont really care anymore,i'll get it when i'll get it

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Any new from Feb remaining application. There is no updates since a while. I am still waiting for decision. Any one from the same situation please share us with your updates. what can I do any one have some advice for me advance Thank you.
best wishes.
babe khyber

brightlight

Post by brightlight » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi everyone, who is still waiting for Feb.
There s no news for me either.

Guess we just have to wait. Because nothing going to happen but wait.

Yes I thought it is straightforward procedure.. And it s been so long time.

Good luck to all those waiting.
X

JPB

Post by JPB » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:50 am

Hi
It appears there seems to be an issue with either ur country or immigration history. That's the delay but definately they won't admit it. But it would be nice if possible to lay down a breakdown of ur immigration history or contact in my private logg here. Looking forward to hear from you all Feb applicants remaining.

JPB

Post by JPB » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi Please Feb applicants
Resend the information request in my private logg once again as all circumstances are different. In general asylum queries are delayed in decision making especially if it was human rights claim. Article 8 ones of family are ok and processed normally . Please let me know how I can be of further help.

JPB

Post by JPB » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:02 pm

babe khyber[/quote]
Hi babe khyber
please read ur message as it's private. I have responded to all Feb applicants privately in their loggs and what is here is general information.