ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION - Processing Times

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mowaid

Re: ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION - Processing Times

Post by mowaid » Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:31 am

Hi do anyone know if you need divorce before you can apply ILR? Or I can do without it ? I recently moved out from my house and have not taken divorce? Also I have 18 years old son can I include him into my application

Nazo
Newly Registered
England

Post by Nazo » Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:23 am

Divorce is not necessary for DV ILR application.

mowaid

Post by mowaid » Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:04 pm

Thank you for your reply I need little bit more information if you can answer. I am at the moment in a friend house and I have 18 years old son and 14 years old daughter. my son is on dependent visa and my daughter having UK passport.

Can I include my son in to my application ? as he is over 18 years?

as far as my case is concern I am victim of domestic violence since 2011. When 1st time I call the police and they took my husband and left him over night but he was not charged and released without any action

Then in 2015 I called the police again this time he was held by police but left with out charge again and there was no action against him.

Then in 2022 we had an argument and during that he through a phone which hit me on my leg and I called the police and they took him I press the investigation but this time he was not allowed to come close to my home and he went to his home land but this time again he was release without any action NFA. Social service get involved but during there investigation I travelled back to my home country.

after that we start living together one more time for 2 years he came back to UK in 2023 and after 2 month he bring me here as well every thing was ok but after 1 year I do not want to live with him i left his house and moved to a friend house... Do I have good chance to apply for ILR on DV ?

I am worried about as its been 3 years since last incident and Home office will say why now ? also can my Son get ILR as well?

I have only police report numbers but do not have any medical reports or any thing? I have some police reports from my home land and some court cases but 4 to 5 years or maybe older than that.

Do you think I can apply the ILR on these details ? or these are weak proofs ?

Thanks