ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:07 pm

abidabzhussain you are so right on how each case can differ and I understand the outcome relies entirely on how Allah swt makes the ECO pick or neglect points from your applications.

last time it wasn't mentioned on refusal letter doesn't mean that a different ECO will neglects it same way as the last one. I hope for best

could you tell me is it difficult to convince a judge to overturn a refusal which is solely based on lack of subsisting evidence. Jazakallah khair

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

tallojani wrote:abidabzhussain you are so right on how each case can differ and I understand the outcome relies entirely on how Allah swt makes the ECO pick or neglect points from your applications.

last time it wasn't mentioned on refusal letter doesn't mean that a different ECO will neglects it same way as the last one. I hope for best

could you tell me is it difficult to convince a judge to overturn a refusal which is solely based on lack of subsisting evidence. Jazakallah khair
not difficult at all .. you can easily convince a judge .. have a trip to visit ur partner meanwhile , collect airticket boarding pass , show him the entry exit stamp , and how difficult it is for you to live without partner .. you have to keep moving back and forth !!

Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

0zzyWife

Post by 0zzyWife » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:00 pm

viber,skype etc this record my husband send me as well I have submitted , Marriage certificate, and Nikah Nama both are necessary too

0zzyWife

Post by 0zzyWife » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:04 pm

marriage certificate is made by NADRA and stamped by Union council did you
people have submitted this?

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm

0zzyWife wrote:marriage certificate is made by NADRA and stamped by Union council did you
people have submitted this?
it is again a plus but not specified evidence....specified evidence is :- as per ukba website______

______Marriage certificate : Nikkah namah ( urdu and english ) on those big nikkah pages , stamped by nikkah registrar ( union council ) and attested by ministry of foreign affairs..

Some people also submit NADRA issued nikkah ( MRC , Marriage registration certificate ) too , which is in addition to original nikkah namah.

Another thing u can submit is , FRC , family registration certificate , issue by any nadra branch.

MRC & FRC are additional evidence !!

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 pm

If I send stamps of entry exit from my passport do u think that should be ok

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
tallojani wrote:Just like smiggy I did not supply any Skype, phone or any chat etc In other words nothing to assist the ECO in trems of convincing him/her of our subsisting relationship. I did not know that it was an important thing to do but now reading this forum I understand I made a mistake I just pray and hope it wont cause a problem.

abidabzhussain do you know or have you heard anyone who has been solely refused on not providing subsisting relationship evidence. I'm now getting very anxious coz my wife had already been refused last year due to my salary falling below the threshold.

could you please also tell me abidabszhussain whether by law BHC has to point out all the refusal reasons for example salary below threshold, not enough evidence of a subsisting relationship etc or do they just have to list out one refusal point and that's it.
I wait for response from anyone on this. Thank you
Yes cases have been refused on grounds of lack of evidence in regards to subsisting relationship ( where less proof is provided and couple are away from each other have nothing to show how they kept in touch )

but in your case , if they did not refuse you before on this ground then means they are ok with your relationship side of application and are more focused on financial stuff

but just to be on safe side its better to provide them with everything you got. they love refusing.

and yes they point out each point on which they are refusing , brief or in detail depends.

some ECOS like to give refusal in Short , i-e from the evidence you give i am not convinced hence refusing you

and some other ECOS would be more detailed like ,

as you are married , i cannot see any evidence of how you kept in touch with each other while in different countries , you have not make any effort to see each other in this much time etc blah blah ,

just like how 2 different people would have different ways of expressing.

Spot for the part in bold.

Those cases that were rejected on the grounds of subsisting relationship were most likely because they were not convinced the relationship was genuine. It really depends on the first impression you put forward with everything else, presentation etc. and the person who is assessing it.

I really can't see why any officer would reject an application if you tick every other requirement exceedingly and you just didn't show no evidence of how you kept in touch.

Besides the whole Skype, whatsapp logs can be faked anyway. The sly ones will just nit pick there when they can see your application is weak.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 pm

I just need a clarification on one thing

I submitted 2 bank statements... each bank statements covers a few months.. will these b enuf

By the time my hsband submitted the visa application mi next bank statement came like a month later...

Malik247
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Malik247 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:11 pm

My wife apply from lahore

Application date 5/4/13
Application under process 18/04/13
Waiting for RFC
PLease pray for us thanks

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:I just need a clarification on one thing

I submitted 2 bank statements... each bank statements covers a few months.. will these b enuf

By the time my hsband submitted the visa application mi next bank statement came like a month later...
What do u mean when u say coverz a few months? How many months to be specific sis d
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

What do u mean when u say coverz a few months? How many months to be specific sis d
For example one of my statements covers from march to may.. and the next may to july.. these r the ones i have at home... i cnt remember the ones i gave.. but if u tke tht as an exanple.. will tht b enuf.

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:00 am

I just wonder how many of u had submitted a tax document p60? I went to a other forum few months back n saw tht few applications were rejected on this reason...wana ask one more thing when I submitted my application my TB certificate was valid for 2 months but it expired on 20th June...can it effect my application?
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

For example one of my statements covers from march to may.. and the next may to july.. these r the ones i have at home... i cnt remember the ones i gave.. but if u tke tht as an exanple.. will tht b enuf.

As long as the bank statements you provided are corresponding to your 6 months wage slips that you submitted then it should be fine. So as long as they show your wages going in etc
Applied online 15/9/15

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:34 am

Sumera90 wrote:I just wonder how many of u had submitted a tax document p60? I went to a other forum few months back n saw tht few applications were rejected on this reason...wana ask one more thing when I submitted my application my TB certificate was valid for 2 months but it expired on 20th June...can it effect my application?
Application from April 5 onwards , could provide p60 as it was available from then onwards..

Yes i did submit it as i applied in May.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 am

Sumera90 wrote:I just wonder how many of u had submitted a tax document p60? I went to a other forum few months back n saw tht few applications were rejected on this reason...wana ask one more thing when I submitted my application my TB certificate was valid for 2 months but it expired on 20th June...can it effect my application?
On the UKBA rules etc it does say that P60 is not mandatory... BUT if you have it then its better, so i am not sure why they would refuse solely on that reason alone? Perhaps the people did not meet the income threshold thats why...

Secondly, no, as long as your TB test is valid at the time of submission then it cannot effect your application. My husbands was also about to expire in JUNE but at time of submission was valid and solicitor said it would not be a problem. Also on the ukba rules it did say that as long as tb test is valid at time of submission it should not be an issue later on..

Hope this helps!
Applied online 15/9/15

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:37 am

your 6 deposits/transactions of salary per month , should be shown on the bank statements you submit.

if one is missing , then ECO can ask for it later or could just be flexible, as if a document from a series is missing , they sometimes allow it.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:37 am

Also about the P60 alot of people receive their P60's at different times for different reasons which is why some cannot provide it at the time of submission, hence its not mandatory i believe...
Applied online 15/9/15

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:39 am

Thank u abidahussain n hello786.. Really appreciate ur replies... :)

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:40 am

Sumera90 wrote:Thank u abidahussain n hello786.. Really appreciate ur replies... :)
You r very welcome :D
Applied online 15/9/15

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Also about the P60 alot of people receive their P60's at different times for different reasons which is why some cannot provide it at the time of submission, hence its not mandatory i believe...

What i make out of it is that people who work for fairly large organizations get away with it even without submitting p60. ( they do say its not specified but

but if someone is working for a private ltd company and they have a doubt about it. in that case p60 should be provided. a its a proper government document.

In addition to the evidence listed above, P60(s) for the relevant period(s) of employment (if issued) and a signed contract(s) of employment may also be submittedin respect of paid employment in the UK. If they are not submitted, the decision-maker may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of Appendix FMSE relating to that employment are met,

The bold line is very tricky , they have not put it in simple words.. as per them if its not submitted ECO may grant , and may not ..

griddler

Post by griddler » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 am

Well the news is even more depressing
Visa got REJECTED

reason being they do not believe that the relationship is not genuine and my wife only provided 2 pages on whatsapp logs instead of all the logs

such a stupid reason we talk everyday on viber and skype how can i prove that to them because there is no way to prove that we talk on viber or skype on a daily basis

whats best thing to do people reapply or appeal

appeal takes ages can i reapply straight away or is there a time period

anyone know the answers please respond

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:34 am

Griddler
So Sorry Bro :( Thats such a depressing news. Did you submit other evidences of your relationship? What other evidences did you submit to support your application?

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 am

griddler wrote:Well the news is even more depressing
Visa got REJECTED

reason being they do not believe that the relationship is not genuine and my wife only provided 2 pages on whatsapp logs instead of all the logs

such a stupid reason we talk everyday on viber and skype how can i prove that to them because there is no way to prove that we talk on viber or skype on a daily basis

You can download apps which take screenshots of Viber and whatsApp..

use them , and go back into chat logs and take alot of screenshots.

skype as well , go back into chat history , it gives you history of 3 month 6 month and 1 year ...

where u want to take a print of your chat , Press PrintScr button , save the image and take more screenshots ,make a folder and then print them off ...

you can also email your whatsapp and viber chats to any of your email address and print them off from your inbox.

do u never call each other using regular mobile ? lyca mobile , tmobile or BT fone ? itemized bills of mobile are a very good item too ..

you can go into review i guess , and provide all these documents !!

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 am

griddler wrote:Well the news is even more depressing
Visa got REJECTED

I am really sorry to hear that... I know it should b very dressing.. Inshallah everything will b fine soon amen..