ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:09 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake,sanny,godgive plus every1 I need ur help urgently after 14months of waiting ukba sent me a letter asking me to prove my mother is accually my mother before they can decide my case and am given till the 8th of next month. What do u think guys good or bad?

Brief naration of my case.
Can to the uk at the age of 13yr,been school n college,got a british gf since from high school, been domestically abused back home n suffered serious injuries and me and my real mom got defferent last name

Applied when I was 17yrs old(minor) submitted school and collge result,photos of me friends and gf,evidence of me been abused,letters from gf friends,her birth cert,letter from mp n many more

Please guys is this good or bad?

Much love
This is very good, you are a foot away from the promise land. You got any baby pictures like someone here suggested else if your mom is here you can have an emergency DNA done once this is verified I believe you will be granted.
@onlyme1

I think this very good for you and they almost the end to decide your case. My opinion is speak with a solicitors and arrange for DNA, which is a concrete proofs and will definetey help your case.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:18 pm

I am really worried I hope this is good news and thanks guys

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:24 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake,sanny,godgive plus every1 I need ur help urgently after 14months of waiting ukba sent me a letter asking me to prove my mother is accually my mother before they can decide my case and am given till the 8th of next month. What do u think guys good or bad?

Brief naration of my case.
Can to the uk at the age of 13yr,been school n college,got a british gf since from high school, been domestically abused back home n suffered serious injuries and me and my real mom got defferent last name

Applied when I was 17yrs old(minor) submitted school and collge result,photos of me friends and gf,evidence of me been abused,letters from gf friends,her birth cert,letter from mp n many more

Please guys is this good or bad?

Much love
Hi only me was wondering where you had gone. Yes do send a birth certificate with ur mind name on it. Am thinking u most have mentioned your mum in Ur application. Is she British? Did u tell them u have contact with her. You should never give them any information that would warrant them to refuse you. All d best
Last edited by GodGives on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godgives

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:24 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:I am really worried I hope this is good news and thanks guys
Don`t worry, the happiest moment is towards to you.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:30 pm

@GODGIVE.....

i didnt include her on my application but my old pass port was took from me when she tried applying for me before and home office have it but when i got a call from ukba they said on the form when i was coming to uk helen micheal wasnt the woman identified as my mum.

she is married to an eu man my step dad.

@shareen

thanks hun much love

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm

shareen24h wrote:
ONLYME1 wrote:I am really worried I hope this is good news and thanks guys
Don`t worry, the happiest moment is towards to you.

Amen!

yahwadud

Free biometric

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello Guys.
Has anybody ever receive a Biometric fingerprint Letter that indicated you not to pay any fee at the post office?
(2)received a letter that a decision has been made to grant you a period of leave to remain , but the period is not mentioned ?

Does these mean an indefinite leave to Remain?
Last edited by yahwadud on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:53 pm

@yahwadud

you have been granted hahahahahah congrats

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:58 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@yahwadud

i was told by a friendthat its indefinite leave bcos they length of visa is not mentioned by home office and also I was asked not to pay for my biometric fingerprint .i just have to wait and see

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm

yahwadud wrote:

i was told by a friendthat its indefinite leave bcos they length of visa is not mentioned by home office and also I was asked not to pay for my biometric fingerprint .i just have to wait and see

Congrats.

SDP

Post by SDP » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:05 pm

yahwadud wrote:

Congrats ! Enjoy your weekend.. It's .good news

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:24 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@GODGIVE.....

i didnt include her on my application but my old pass port was took from me when she tried applying for me before and home office have it but when i got a call from ukba they said on the form when i was coming to uk helen micheal wasnt the woman identified as my mum.

she is married to an eu man my step dad.

@shareen

thanks hun much love
Send Ur birth certificate and Ur mums marriage to prove she changed name all d best
Godgives

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: Free biometric

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 pm

yahwadud wrote:Hello Guys.
Has anybody ever receive a Biometric fingerprint Letter that indicated you not to pay any fee at the post office?
(2)received a letter that a decision has been made to grant you a period of leave to remain , but the period is not mentioned ?

Perhaps your previous enrolment was either misplaced or was not accurate hence why they might asked you for another.

Wow a big congratulations to you in advance. We getting fewer people including those guys appealing, our journeys are gonna be rewarded with tears of joy in Christ name (amen). Congrats once again.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 pm

yahwadud wrote:

Aha!aaaaaaaaaaaaaa congratulations in advance so happy for you
Godgives

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:34 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

Perhaps your previous enrolment was either misplaced or was not accurate hence why they might asked you for another.

Wow a big congratulations to you in advance. We getting fewer people including those guys appealing, our journeys are gonna be rewarded with tears of joy in Christ name (amen). Congrats once again.
there wasn't biometric system when I initially submitted my application in jan 2012.its my first fingerprint and I was asked not to pay the fee

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:38 pm

my friend was granted indefinate leave to remain and he was asked to do it and was also told he has been granted with no time period and dont have to pay for it soooo am well happy for you.

@godgive.

i have found letters from college...local council regarding my me and my mum about my school and next week i will be looking for do a dna text to attach on it too i hope i get granted.

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Hello Guys.

Last edited by yahwadud on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 pm

yahwadud wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

there wasn't biometric system when I initially submitted my application in jan 2012.its my first fingerprint and I was asked not to pay the fee
oh i see, seem like you applied before the biometric enrollment was introduced which is now a requirement and if you have dependents, this is crucial to make future applications easier.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Big congratulation@Yahwadud!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your freedom, you deserved it.........

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:my friend was granted indefinate leave to remain and he was asked to do it and was also told he has been granted with no time period and dont have to pay for it soooo am well happy for you.

@godgive.

i have found letters from college...local council regarding my me and my mum about my school and next week i will be looking for do a dna text to attach on it too i hope i get granted.
hello onlyme1.thank you for sharing yr friend experience .i was surprise why the period was never mentioned and why I don't have to pay for biometric but you have made my day by sharing yr friends experience and I pray Allah touch the heart of ur caseworker to grant you soon.Ameen. Check yr inbox pls
Last edited by yahwadud on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:my friend was granted indefinate leave to remain and he was asked to do it and was also told he has been granted with no time period and dont have to pay for it soooo am well happy for you.

@godgive.

i believe once you submit the DNA and birth certificate and perhaps few pictures that will prove all they asked for. :) good luck but let me wish you a big congratulations in advance.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Afternoon All,

The forum is very lively today - always a positive thing Lets keep it up. Oh keep churning the jokes too!

@Verbina and yummymummy I would go GUNG HO on the complaints route, your MPs need to earn their keep and urgently address to your cases. Good to see a lot of people with kids getting granted some sort of leave. Perhaps the HO could be turning a corner? Extremely encouraging signs for people with similar cases.

Yahwadud, congrats you are finally there well done

It's not over till the fat lady slims!!![/u]

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Definitely agree with Dapsonlee, a birth certificate (with the parent's details on it) should suffice. I mean DNA would be CSI stuff, beyond reasonable doubt hey............

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:43 pm

@believe

you just made me burst out laughing about csi stuff wow your hillarious haha i was feeling abit down n confused now youve made me cheer up thanks more possitive energy needed in this forum

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Definitely agree with Dapsonlee, a birth certificate (with the parent's details on it) should suffice. I mean DNA would be CSI stuff, beyond reasonable doubt hey............
Dude how do you come up with those lil pointers. They only way to get a 24hr DNA turn around in the country is on Jeremy Kyle show crazy as it sounds lol but csi is just crazy...