ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AS2009
Newly Registered

Pakistanii?

Post by AS2009 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 pm

TO JJAY AND WAS 794,

FAKE PROBABLY FROM PAKISTAN?

SHE MIGHT BE ENGLISH BUT WITH NO EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND AT ALL, NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL PERHAPS, SO WHAT

SHE IS JUST ASKING FOR A ADVISE HERE NOT TESTING HER WRITING SKILL .

WATCH IT NEXT TIME KIDS

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:44 pm

ASS2009 - read what i have written slowly...

kids... lol :?

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 pm

was794 wrote:ASS2009 - read what i have written slowly...

kids... lol :?
Yes, Ass794 - i have read what u have written very slowly again :roll:

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 pm

hi everyone

just wanted to know has anyone tried contacting UKHUB or MPs again after having been told that there visas have been approved. The time that we are waiting to get passports back is ridiculous. I just dnt knw what to do. i visited Gerrys last week for my hubbys passport but they just checked the system and said it hasn't arrived. Even though they are getting post everyday and they are not updating the system according to the amount of passports they are reciving. Its taking them a considerable amount of time to give passports back. They should let people collect passports all day, they would definitly beable to clear the backlog quicker.

Its really annoying. :x

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 pm

AS2009 LMAO !!!! :D

sahdi - ive given up trying to contact anyone. at one point (few months ago) i was checking the online system 2-3 times a day, ive stopped checking that now aswell - just gonna wait for the "phone call" of them...

I wonder what happens if you miss the "phone call" from Gerrys, do you think it will take them another month to call back !!! LOL

TOPGUN

Re: Pakistanii?

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm

AS2009 wrote:TO JJAY AND WAS 794,

FAKE PROBABLY FROM PAKISTAN?

SHE MIGHT BE ENGLISH BUT WITH NO EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND AT ALL, NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL PERHAPS, SO WHAT

SHE IS JUST ASKING FOR A ADVISE HERE NOT TESTING HER WRITING SKILL .

WATCH IT NEXT TIME KIDS
Hey guys chilll!!!! Why you all are getting emotional. :)

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

sahdi wrote:hi everyone

just wanted to know has anyone tried contacting UKHUB or MPs again after having been told that there visas have been approved. The time that we are waiting to get passports back is ridiculous. I just dnt knw what to do. i visited Gerrys last week for my hubbys passport but they just checked the system and said it hasn't arrived. Even though they are getting post everyday and they are not updating the system according to the amount of passports they are reciving. Its taking them a considerable amount of time to give passports back. They should let people collect passports all day, they would definitly beable to clear the backlog quicker.

Sahdi,

Just leave it to ALLAh. Everythings gonna be ok INSHALLAH. Stop worrying about all the stuff which is not in our hand. Just be relax and wait. WAS794 did the right thing. More you think about this passport thingy, more you get frustrate and worried. So chill. :)

osmananwar1
Newly Registered

Post by osmananwar1 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 pm

We should all make complaints to the below regarding of visa application.

I have an appointment with my MP in the mornin 9.30 , my MP advised me to wait 4 weeks for my wife to get her passport back and she still has not recieved anything

App submitted 22nd June
Visa Stamped 1st October

Complaints
Write to us if you wish to comment on or complain about the level of service you have received at a visa application centre.

We aim to respond to your complaint within 20 working days, in accordance with the Government service delivery standards. This period excludes working days such as national holidays and weekends. To help us achieve this please provide as much information as you can, including where possible:

the visa application centre where the application was made
the full name of the applicant
the applicant's date of birth
the type of application
the date of application
any reference number(s)

Please write to:
Visa Customer Services
Visa Services Directorate
International Group UKBA
c/o Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Further action
If you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from Visa Customer Services, you can write directly to:

Head of UK Visa Customer Services
Visa Services Directorate
International Group UKBA
c/o Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

You can also raise your complaint with your Member of Parliament.

If you have gone through this complaints procedure and are still not satisfied, you can ask your MP to take up your case with the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration (the Ombudsman).

Please note - Complaints to the Ombudsman must be via a Member of Parliament and may only be made by someone resident in the UK at the time of the complaint or present in the UK at the time of the incident. If not resident or present in the UK, only citizens of the UK may complain about entry clearance activity abroad.

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:18 pm

TOPGUN wrote:
sahdi wrote:hi everyone

hi to every one i am back
so sad after reading all this sad storeys fell like vomiting and crying and going big time mad? but still have to wait brothers nad sisters . me i am wating 7 and half month so no reply ? cant do much ............... wait
wait........... silnt ........ hard to describe .. any new updates all of use share them .... :roll: :x :shock: :( :idea:

Sahdi,

Just leave it to ALLAh. Everythings gonna be ok INSHALLAH. Stop worrying about all the stuff which is not in our hand. Just be relax and wait. WAS794 did the right thing. More you think about this passport thingy, more you get frustrate and worried. So chill. :)

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 am

just wait !!!

Thats not the answer..thats what The UKBORDERS want..compliant non complaining customers..

this is a pathetic system and more people shout ESCALATE..COMPLAIN and raise this issue with thier MPs...

Its taken me 10 weeks to get a result and now WAITING for PASSPORT to come back..

I will go to my MP again and again and again to Make sure he is aware of the mess his government has made !!!!!

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 pm

REVOLUTION wrote:just wait !!!

Thats not the answer..thats what The UKBORDERS want..compliant non complaining customers..

this is a pathetic system and more people shout ESCALATE..COMPLAIN and raise this issue with thier MPs...

Its taken me 10 weeks to get a result and now WAITING for PASSPORT to come back..

I will go to my MP again and again and again to Make sure he is aware of the mess his government has made !!!!!

hi to every one

my hasband got call from islambad gerrys in the moring asking him to collect his passpport today afeter 7 and half months toooooooooo long processing butttttttt i do pray for others :D :)

Jjay
Newly Registered

:)

Post by Jjay » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi Saika

congratulations!!

has your status changed on the website? and was your TB test still valid?

saika
Newly Registered

Re: :)

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Jjay wrote:Hi Saika

congratulations!!

has your status changed on the website? and was your TB test still valid?
thank you jaja
naa i never chick on line cuz i didnt know how to use the websit . it just happaend after long wait i am wating from 2008 December when my appeal was allowed so its 11 months afetr my haband got visa after appeal . so long process . but ur asking about tb test i dont know my man never told me any thing bout certifcate . he did got one made in march . so 2 be honest i havent spoken to him yet cuz bazy

was794

Post by was794 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm

saika wicked news for you!! :D

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:23 pm

saika

congratulations :D

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm

good news ...any more updates on how long 4 passports

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:29 pm

was794 wrote:saika wicked news for you!! :D
hello and thank you for that . i just pray for you so ur visa happens fast inshallha it will happen . dont worry i will stay in contact with all of use and read every day ur comments i allays check this web site every 15 20 minutes to see if any new update ..

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

sahdi wrote:saika

thank you for that .

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm

saika wrote:

thank you for that .
congrats saika,

please pray for us as well , i have been waiting for just over 7 months too, InshaAllah soon we all will have good news guys.

wish you two good luck in future.

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Saika,

Congratulations...atleast there is some progress

My wife is still waiting for a response however she recieved this email today when we asked whether a decision has been made on her application:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please wait until you are called by Gerry's when they have your documents with them for delivery.

Yours truly

Also a family friend has advised me not to continue emailling them as they get annoyed and put your app at the bottom of the pile. I dont know if this is true.

I contacted my MP aswell and he is chasing them for the response. Now i am thinking was contacting the MP a good idea?
Regards,

Baz

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm

AS2009 wrote:
saika wrote:

thank you for that .
congrats saika,

please pray for us as well , i have been waiting for just over 7 months too, InshaAllah soon we all will have good news guys.

can you please give us any update about your husband"s TB certificate?

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 pm

saika wrote:

hi to every one

my hasband got call from islambad gerrys in the moring asking him to collect his passpport today afeter 7 and half months toooooooooo long processing butttttttt i do pray for others :D :)
Congrats Saika. Really good to hear the news.

Regards

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

bazzy_1 wrote:Hi Saika,

Congratulations...atleast there is some progress

My wife is still waiting for a response however she recieved this email today when we asked whether a decision has been made on her application:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please wait until you are called by Gerry's when they have your documents with them for delivery.

Yours truly

Also a family friend has advised me not to continue emailling them as they get annoyed and put your app at the bottom of the pile. I dont know if this is true.

I contacted my MP aswell and he is chasing them for the response. Now i am thinking was contacting the MP a good idea?

yaa i hade same emil like this 2 weeks ago and today they call to collect the passport so i think you will hear something next week hope you will. i paray for every single ones of use .......

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm

TOPGUN wrote:
saika wrote:

hi to every one

Congrats Saika. Really good to hear the news.

Regards

thanks and i wish you hear a good news soon then will give a g8 big mobbbbbbbbbberk you have give every one matty

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 pm

AS2009 wrote:
AS2009 wrote:
saika wrote:

thank you for that .
congrats saika,

can you please give us any update about your husband"s TB certificate?
\
yaa let you know by tomorrow inshalla . did chat the much with my man cuz he pas gonna Islamabad. so i dont know nothing about tb certificate i just got exted after hearing that his passport is back