ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naz khan
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by naz khan » Thu May 31, 2018 1:11 pm

Ghanagirl wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:16 am
Am on working day 107 for spouse visa with my son.Biometrics on 21 dec, nsf on 15th march. i was sent link to pay child IHS on 12th april and still waiting for decision.i want to ask if HO do further checks after request for payment of child IHS.its almost seven weeks now after the payment. Please help.thanks
hi ghanagirl
whats ur time line and when three months complete why u didn't start escalation your case i am 100% sure u visa will granted because ur child ihs requested so they will give butt u should escalate ur case time to time when 90 days not working days was finished and u have submit 2 jobs or any bad history or any thing

Ghanagirl
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Ghanagirl » Thu May 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Ghanagirl wrote:
Am on working day 107 for spouse visa with my son.Biometrics on 21 dec, nsf on 15th march. i was sent link to pay child IHS on 12th april and still waiting for decision.i want to ask if HO do further checks after request for payment of child IHS.its almost seven weeks now after the payment. Please help.thanks
Just checked the Tls tracker and seen decision made. Now waiting for mail to receiveour passports.

Ghanagirl
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Ghanagirl » Thu May 31, 2018 5:30 pm

naz khan wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 1:11 pm
Ghanagirl wrote:
No two jobs no bad history.received not straight forward message and the link to pay child IHS. Just checked this afternoon and decision has been made.waiting for message for collection of passports

hi ghanagirl
whats ur time line and when three months complete why u didn't start escalation your case i am 100% sure u visa will granted because ur child ihs requested so they will give butt u should escalate ur case time to time when 90 days not working days was finished and u have submit 2 jobs or any bad history or any thing

h55
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by h55 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 am

Hi everyone

I applied for a Spouse settlement visa for my wife [Priority on 09-03-2018]. Today is 56 working days, I have already had my phone interview on 19-04-2018 [which went well]. Interview was over a month ago and I have received my original documents back.

But I have not had a decision since the interview I have contacted UKVI via email twice and on call once during May to escalate my case but they have told me to wait because even some priority cases take 3 months, they have not asked for any more documents of asked for any further fees.

I have clean immigration history, same for my wife. This is our first application and I meet the minimum salary requirements, working with current employer for 1 year and 6 months.

I just want to ask if this is common with settlement applications? With priority I should have got response within 6 weeks but now its been 12 weeks and I am really getting worried.

My timeline is below.

Application Submitted Online: 09/03/2018

Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date & Date): 12/03/2018. Mirpur, Pakistan.

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 12/03/2018

Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 15/03/2018)

Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield: - 17/04/2018

Employer Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): - 18/04/2018

Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): - 19/04/2018

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am

h55 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 am
Hi everyone

I applied for a Spouse settlement visa for my wife [Priority on 09-03-2018]. Today is 56 working days, I have already had my phone interview on 19-04-2018 [which went well]. Interview was over a month ago and I have received my original documents back.

But I have not had a decision since the interview I have contacted UKVI via email twice and on call once during May to escalate my case but they have told me to wait because even some priority cases take 3 months, they have not asked for any more documents of asked for any further fees.

I have clean immigration history, same for my wife. This is our first application and I meet the minimum salary requirements, working with current employer for 1 year and 6 months.

I just want to ask if this is common with settlement applications? With priority I should have got response within 6 weeks but now its been 12 weeks and I am really getting worried.

My timeline is below.

Application Submitted Online: 09/03/2018

Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date & Date): 12/03/2018. Mirpur, Pakistan.

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 12/03/2018

Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 15/03/2018)

Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield: - 17/04/2018

Employer Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): - 18/04/2018

Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): - 19/04/2018
Hello contact them again, ask for a escalation: once a case is escalated they should give u a replu in 15 working days

h55
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by h55 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 am

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am
h55 wrote:
Hello contact them again, ask for a escalation: once a case is escalated they should give u a replu in 15 working days

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I made the phone call on 18 May to escalate my case and was told they would respond to me within 5/10 working days. This week I got a scripted email saying they aim to complete applications within 12 weeks and priority doesn't mean you get a response within 6 weeks.

I don't know what else to do, seems like my priority money has been wasted. 12 weeks for standard applications finish on Thursday 07/06/2018.

Just been waiting since my interview 6 weeks ago on 19-04-2018.

London999
inactive
United Kingdom

Post by London999 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 am

Ghanagirl wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:27 pm
Ghanagirl wrote:
Just checked the Tls tracker and seen decision made. Now waiting for mail to receiveour passports.
What is Tls tracker and what does
that show?

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:01 am

h55 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 am
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am
h55 wrote:

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I made the phone call on 18 May to escalate my case and was told they would respond to me within 5/10 working days. This week I got a scripted email saying they aim to complete applications within 12 weeks and priority doesn't mean you get a response within 6 weeks.

I don't know what else to do, seems like my priority money has been wasted. 12 weeks for standard applications finish on Thursday 07/06/2018.

Just been waiting since my interview 6 weeks ago on 19-04-2018.
Hi h55;
I know it's very frustrating for you in some cases it does takes times. I think mostly it taking longer for the Priority Applications are because of backlogs applications, but Home office won't say that. They will cover it up with other excuses ie; look at the quotes I got from their website; I know lot people who have applied they don't fall into those category.

Priority Visa service (family migration / settlement)
"You can pay for a Priority Visa service which puts your family migration / settlement application at the front of the queue at every stage of the decision-making process. The cost of this service is in addition to your visa application fee and is non-refundable if the visa application is refused, or in exceptional cases, takes longer to process. Using the Priority Visa service does not imply or guarantee that your application will be successful. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK

How long does a Priority Visa (family migration / settlement) application take?

UKVI aims to make a decision on your Priority Visa (family migration / settlement) application, and contact you to let you know that your passport is ready to be collected within 30 working days from when you submit your biometric information.

However, every application is unique, and if your application is not straightforward, it may not be possible to meet this timescale. If this is the case, your application will still be put at the front of the queue at every stage of the decision-making process, and UKVI will aim to process your application within global customer service standards. Your application may not be straightforward if you have:

been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or
been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
had leave to remain in the UK curtailed by the Home Office, and/or;
been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States of America, or the Schengen countries, and/or;
you have been interviewed, detained, or prosecuted by the police for any offence in the UK or elsewhere, and/or;
you have an unspent criminal conviction in any country, and/or;
you have committed a criminal offence in any country.
If you fall into one of these categories, you may not want to use the Priority Visa service, as UKVI may be unable to process your application within the faster timescale."

Ghanagirl
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Ghanagirl » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:01 am

London999 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 am
Ghanagirl wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
that show?
Good morning. Tls contact is where we had our biometrics and u log in to track your application. Yesterday i received message for passport collection so Inshallah will do that on monday.Thank you

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:09 am

Ghanagirl wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:01 am
London999 wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
that show?
Good morning. Tls contact is where we had our biometrics and u log in to track your application. Yesterday i received message for passport collection so Inshallah will do that on monday.Thank you
Where are you picking up passport from?
& where were your biometrics given

London999
inactive
United Kingdom

Post by London999 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Ghanagirl wrote:
London999 wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
that show?
Thanks for that, is there link to that ?

London999
inactive
United Kingdom

Post by London999 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Ghanagirl wrote:
London999 wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
Ghanagirl wrote:
that show?
Thanks, is there a link to that if you can provide please???and good luck I pray you get the visa Inshallha

Sallyx
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Sallyx » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 pm
Hello
Can anybody please confirm how do u get to know that your passport is back at Islamabad?
They will send you an email. My husband received one email from Gerrys and one from Sheffield to collect his passport.

Gmail
Google+
Calendar
Web
more
Primary
Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Centre CRM:-
CTuesday
crmadmin@vfsglobal.com
Dear -, The processed visa application for GWF reference number - was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 5/29/2018 . If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global

PASSPORT COLLECTION
S
srisbvac
to srisbvac
4 days agoDetails
Dear Sir/ Madam,

NOTE: Fulfil all the below requirements for collection.

Thank you for your patience, we would like to confirm that your concluded application has arrived at UK Visa Application center and is ready for collection. You are requested to please visit UK visa application center where application was submitted to collect the same. Application can be collected from Monday to Friday during (0800 – 1200hrs).Ramadan Timings

You should bring original receipt that was issued by the Visa Application Center team at the time of application submission. If you have lost your receipt you will have to provide an affidavit explaining this.

You should bring your original valid CNIC card with a readable photocopy.
Afghan nationals should bring photocopy of the passport.
(For Children under 18) Either parent can collect the child passport by bringing their Birth Certificate/Form B and original receipt that was issued by the Visa Application Center team at the time of application submission.
Kindly note that a nominated (authorized) person can also collect your passport on your behalf. However, Authorized person must bring:

· An authorization letter signed by the applicant

· Applicants signatures/thumb impression on authority letter must match with the original valid CNIC signature/thumb impression.

· The Original Receipts

· Applicant’s original valid CNIC, with a readable photocopy

· Collector’s original valid CNIC, with a readable photocopy

· (For an Afghan national) Provide a readable photocopy of the passport.

· (For Children under 18) Birth Certificate/ Form B of the child and Authority Letter from Father or Mother of the Child with original valid CNIC card with a readable photocopy of the Parent authorising.

Note: As per the delivery procedure of the appeal cases/lost receipt personal appearance of the applicant is mandatory.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Best Regards,

UK Visa Application Centre
Gerry's International
Islamabad

Forward
View Gmail in: Mobile | Older version | Desktop
© 2018 Google

h55
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by h55 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:06 am

Yes it is very frustrating. I have seen some timelines of people applying 1 month after me on priority and getting response. Hopefully I can get a positive response in few days too and as I mentioned before my application was straight forward. 57 working days today on priority.
Imi21 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:01 am
Hi h55;
I know it's very frustrating for you in some cases it does takes times. I think mostly it taking longer for the Priority Applications are because of backlogs applications, but Home office won't say that. They will cover it up with other excuses ie; look at the quotes I got from their website; I know lot people who have applied they don't fall into those category.

Nkhan18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nkhan18 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 am

San111 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 pm
San111 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:26 pm
naz khan wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:25 pm

hi san111
in early ur post u wrote emile to ukvi for status update and they send u reply in few hours after can u plz tell me what u enquiry about mean about documents or b/c i also applied priority visa 2 may and biometric 8 may 2018 and documents send 10 may 2018 and since nothing receive any email or doc back so plz tell me which email address u send email and u ask about document confirmation
I email and request a status update also I sent my children original British passport with supporting documents and I request their passport back as they will be travelling soon. The next day I receive supporting documents and a letter stating application is at decision making centre. This morning I also
Receive another email stating that my case as been escalated. It’s been 16 working days biometric was taken.
Hello why has your case been escalated so quickly

Haven’t got a clue, I email asking for status update then on 23/05/18 I receive an email saying application escalated and I will hear back from them within 15 days. It’s been 22 days since biometric was taken.
Hi All,
Reading out everyone's comments I can't say much as I'm waiting for a Decision on a Priority Application. it's been 21 Working Days since Biometric given neither they sent my Documents back yet or made a phone call Interview. My 30 working days or 6 weeks gone be on the 14th of May which is still 2 weeks away, but looking at others I will be the last one. If Home Office or visa Processing Centre can't give decisions on priority applications on their mentioned time scale, than they should stop taking extra fees. Its look like a money making scheme :roll: . I'm thinking to give them a call on after 14th of May :!:

Application Submitted Online: 03/05/2018

Biometrics & Passport Submitted: 06/05/2018

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 08/05/2018

Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 09/05/2018

Nkhan18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nkhan18 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 am

Nkhan18 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 am
San111 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 pm
San111 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:26 pm

I email and request a status update also I sent my children original British passport with supporting documents and I request their passport back as they will be travelling soon. The next day I receive supporting documents and a letter stating application is at decision making centre. This morning I also
Receive another email stating that my case as been escalated. It’s been 16 working days biometric was taken.
Hello why has your case been escalated so quickly

Haven’t got a clue, I email asking for status update then on 23/05/18 I receive an email saying application escalated and I will hear back from them within 15 days. It’s been 22 days since biometric was taken.
Hi All,
Reading out everyone's comments I can't say much as I'm waiting for a Decision on a Priority Application. it's been 21 Working Days since Biometric given neither they sent my Documents back yet or made a phone call Interview. My 30 working days or 6 weeks gone be on the 14th of June which is still 2 weeks away, but looking at others I will be the last one. If Home Office or visa Processing Centre can't give decisions on priority applications on their mentioned time scale, than they should stop taking extra fees. Its look like a money making scheme :roll: . I'm thinking to give them a call on after 14th of June :!:

Application Submitted Online: 03/05/2018

Biometrics & Passport Submitted: 06/05/2018

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 08/05/2018

Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 09/05/2018

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

Fingers cross we hear something this week. On Thursday they sent me an incorrect email stating my appeal is in a queue waiting to be reviewed, obviously I’m still waiting for a decision and I have never done an appeal so I don’t know what they were trying to say in that email.

I rang the contact centre on Friday and told them about the email the guy on the phone reckons it’s a mistake and I should not worry about it, he escalates my case again an also inform them of that email that was being sent.
Excluding weekends and bank holidays it’s been 22 working days since biometric was taken. Hoping and praying for victory🙏🏾 My application is priority biometric taken 30/04/18

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

San111 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am
Fingers cross we hear something this week. On Thursday they sent me an incorrect email stating my appeal is in a queue waiting to be reviewed, obviously I’m still waiting for a decision and I have never done an appeal so I don’t know what they were trying to say in that email.

I rang the contact centre on Friday and told them about the email the guy on the phone reckons it’s a mistake and I should not worry about it, he escalates my case again an also inform them of that email that was being sent.
Excluding weekends and bank holidays it’s been 22 working days since biometric was taken. Hoping and praying for victory🙏🏾 My application is priority biometric taken 30/04/18
What date does your 30 workings become?
My application for biometric priorty was taken on the 26th of april and till yet i havent even reciebed any phone call or any supporting documents

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am
San111 wrote:

My application for biometric priorty was taken on the 26th of april and till yet i havent even reciebed any phone call or any supporting documents
13th June

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:46 pm

San111 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:04 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
San111 wrote:

13th June
Have you got any replies

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:46 pm
San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
San111 wrote:

13th June
Have you got any replies

nothing

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:22 pm

naz khan wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:13 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

I’m still waiting, I rang them again yesterday was told application is processing. They also said if I don’t hear anything by the 13/06/18(which would make 30 working days) I should contact them, I’m just hoping to hear something by now and Monday.

13th June
Have you got any replies

nothing

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
San111 wrote:

13th June
Have you got any replies

Rang them yesterday and was told that application is processing the guy on the phone said I should give it by Monday if I don’t hear anything I should call them.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:35 pm

San111 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:32 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

13th June
Have you got any replies

Rang them yesterday and was told that application is processing the guy on the phone said I should give it by Monday if I don’t hear anything I should call them.
Oh okay I escalated today again too

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:24 am

27 days (excluding weekends) since biometric and still nothing, Im just praying I hear something soon.