ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jjay
Newly Registered

:)

Post by Jjay » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 am

congrats revolution!!!

thats great news!!!!

The process for resubmitting TB test wasnt too bad as you was called on the 27th and got your passport back after a week. atleast you didnt have to wait too long!

i applied on 23rd June still waiting been approved but no docs back yet

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:39 am

jjay have you chased it up....

they shud give documents back

Jjay
Newly Registered

:)

Post by Jjay » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 am

I have my MP is useless!!!!!

after decision was made all he says is he can not do anymore, no matter what i say to him he just does not agree that going forward he can do anything. really starting to get on my nerves, i pay a huge amount of taxes every year and if one of my employees treated a customer like this they would no longer be in a job.

really frustrating.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 am

hey Jjay

I know how you feel, my MPs assistant is the same, i wrote to her yesterday and she replied today by attaching the following correspondance that they recived today in the post.....

Dear Mr Hunter

MPs' Liaison Unit PO Box 1586 Croydon
Surrey
CR9 2XZ
www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
MPs' Visa Enquiry Line
(for MPs' use only): 02070354441
Your Ref: EM11373
Our Ref: GV100/148594/MC CTS Ref: B3680619/9
Post Ref: UK Visa Section/14804
29 October 2009

Thank you for your letter of 5 October on behalf of your constituent, Mrs *****, regarding her husband, Mr *****, who applied for enti)' clearance to join her and his children in the United Kingdom.
According to our records the UK Visa Section issued Mr ***** his visa on 6 October. Unless Mr ***** has done so already, he should contact the Visa Section's commercial partner office, Gerry's, to make arrangements to conclude his application.
I hope this enables you to respond to your constituent

WHAT DI I DI NOW.....EVERYTIME I CONTACT GERRYS, THEY SAY YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE NOT BACK YET!!!!!, ITS PATEHTIC.

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:36 am

sahdi wrote:hey Jjay

I know how you feel, my MPs assistant is the same, i wrote to her yesterday and she replied today by attaching the following correspondance that they recived today in the post.....

Dear Mr Hunter

MPs' Liaison Unit PO Box 1586 Croydon
Surrey
CR9 2XZ
www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
MPs' Visa Enquiry Line
(for MPs' use only): 02070354441
Your Ref: EM11373
Our Ref: GV100/148594/MC CTS Ref: B3680619/9
Post Ref: UK Visa Section/14804
29 October 2009

Thank you for your letter of 5 October on behalf of your constituent, Mrs *****, regarding her husband, Mr *****, who applied for enti)' clearance to join her and his children in the United Kingdom.
According to our records the UK Visa Section issued Mr ***** his visa on 6 October. Unless Mr ***** has done so already, he should contact the Visa Section's commercial partner office, Gerry's, to make arrangements to conclude his application.
I hope this enables you to respond to your constituent

WHAT DI I DI NOW.....EVERYTIME I CONTACT GERRYS, THEY SAY YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE NOT BACK YET!!!!!, ITS PATEHTIC.
Hi Sahdi,

Just a suggestion, hope u dont mind...

But what about telling gerry's your MP has confirmed that a decision on your visa application was made on 6th October. And see what they say about that.

I am still waiting on my MP to come back to me with answer they submitted a request last friday.
Regards,

Baz

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm

hi bazzy

thnx for the advise, and of course i dnt mind....thats what we are here for to help each other :lol:

I rang gerrys yesterday and told them that my MP had confirmed my husbnads visa, but the guy on the side just waffled about the process takes a long time and blah blah blah..

Does anyone think it would be good idea if I went to the consular section in islamabad and showed them this letter it miht help track the passport. I have a feeling thy might just say we cant do anything and it would be a waste of journey

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Guys Guys
Som1 frm gerrys told me that making decision and stamping visa are 2 diffrent thngs and ther are 2 difrent departments so ofcourse cos of huge backlog they are taking time in stamping visa and 1 more thng guys no need to bother them after making decision cos they do their own MARZI so u shud do shoping n get ready for eid cos who knws when u will celebrate next eid with ur families in pakistan hope u undrstand tc n just pray for eachother inshalah we all will get our rights soon
Thanks

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

kayaniii - Spouse Visa's are approved in the UK - they are stamped in Islamabad i think....
My wife applied for a Visa in June and it got approved in October, so the "approval" processs for me took 4 months.
Still waiting for the actual Passport to be ready for collection...

Hope you enjoy your Eid dont let situations like this spoil it!!
im getting of to PK for Eid, spend some time with my mrs and visit my pops grave :( I might pay a visit to Lahore embassy know someone who knows someone who works in the embassy, a little back hander might do the trick!! its the only way some people work nowdays..

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:17 pm

inshallah mashallah alhamdulliah!

hello every one....im now 100 years old!....my beauty is fading :( :(

6 months 24weeks 120 working days hav fully come to pass....and still no result announced on gerrys website......

batleykhan jee....others...shadi...was94....RM786....anyone.....what should i do?

....my hubby will contact his mp on monday....now at least we hav a strong argument in that we hav waited the max duration as stated on ukba website.....6months!...120 working days...

my hubbys tenancy agreement has expired today....the one which we submitted in the visa app doxs....and my tb has also expired....if they "bloody bloody blood on the dance floor" refuse my visa due to these grounds....i will go even more despperate!

PEACE!

D_W

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm

DW - The greatest prayer is patience !!!

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Ameen to that Was !

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 pm

desperate__wife wrote:inshallah mashallah alhamdulliah!

hello every one....im now 100 years old!....my beauty is fading :( :(

6 months 24weeks 120 working days hav fully come to pass....and still no result announced on gerrys website......

batleykhan jee....others...shadi...was94....RM786....anyone.....what should i do?

....my hubby will contact his mp on monday....now at least we hav a strong argument in that we hav waited the max duration as stated on ukba website.....6months!...120 working days...

my hubbys tenancy agreement has expired today....the one which we submitted in the visa app doxs....and my tb has also expired....if they "bloody bloody blood on the dance floor" refuse my visa due to these grounds....i will go even more despperate!

PEACE!

D_W
Hi D_W

Have you chased up with BHC in the past few weeks, i.e. emails or phoning. If so what have the responses been?

Unless inshallah you will hear somthing by next week.
Regards,

Baz

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

hello to all...

yes im trying to be paitient....

yes i have repeatedly emailed the dimwits BHC and UKBA and i get the same regular standard boring replies.... the most recent replies only 1 week old are.....

BHC replies
-------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. This is to inform you that to monitor the progress on your visa application/passport, please keep visiting our website www.ukvacpk.com and wait to be contacted by VAC/Gerry's when they have your passport and documents with them for delivery.

Yours untruly

=========================================

UKBA replies
---------------

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your visa application has been received and is in the queue for processing. You will be contacted in due course, your patient in this regard is highly appreciated

Bad regards,

UK Hub - Pakistan Enquiries

so there u hav it......whats is a Desperate__wife supposed to do?

PEACE!

D_W

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi D_W,

Inshallah you will here somthing very soon or maybe your MP will be able to push BHC via the Home Office.

Allah SWT, has written every1's destiny, these times can be a test of our iman, in times like these we remember Allah SWT.

He does things for our best, and inshallah this testing time will pass and pray that he gives us sabr.

Ameen
Regards,

Baz

khankhan
Newly Registered

Post by khankhan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 am

Jjay wrote:I have my MP is useless!!!!!

after decision was made all he says is he can not do anymore, no matter what i say to him he just does not agree that going forward he can do anything. really starting to get on my nerves, i pay a huge amount of taxes every year and if one of my employees treated a customer like this they would no longer be in a job.

really frustrating.

yes freind you are right , my MP is too same like yours,
i email to my MP LAIM BYRNE shard end but he can,t answer to me,yes he is right ,but the next ellication is coming and i will never give vote to him, i can do only this ,

learner007

17 Weeks

Post by learner007 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:07 am

My husband applied for spouse visa from islamabad. its been nearly 4 months but no signs of passport.

Visa type: Spouse Settlement
Application date: 14-July-2009
VAC Centre: Islamabad
got email from abudhabi on 15th Oct:

Application is being processed and decison will be made shortly

got email from UKHUB on 27th Oct:

Your visa application has now been processed and you will receive a call from Gerry's International soon to submit your passport. Your patient in this regard is highly appreciated.Regards UKHUB Pakistan

Two weeks gone but no calls from Gerry and status the same
How long more???????? :( :( :( :(

Dua8
Newly Registered

Re: 17 Weeks

Post by Dua8 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 am

learner007 wrote:My husband applied for spouse visa from islamabad. its been nearly 4 months but no signs of passport.

Visa type: Spouse Settlement
Application date: 14-July-2009
VAC Centre: Islamabad
got email from abudhabi on 15th Oct:

Application is being processed and decison will be made shortly

got email from UKHUB on 27th Oct:

Your visa application has now been processed and you will receive a call from Gerry's International soon to submit your passport. Your patient in this regard is highly appreciated.Regards UKHUB Pakistan

Two weeks gone but no calls from Gerry and status the same
How long more???????? :( :( :( :(
Dont be worried. Inshallah God will help u. If God has decided to issue a visa then these embassies cant make it refused. Just pray from God........He is always there to listen and accept our prayers.

was794

Post by was794 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:41 am

Is it courteous and respectfull of them to email back?

"Your patient in this regard is highly appreciated. Regards UKHUB Pakistan "

VASEY

settlement visa application

Post by VASEY » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 pm

:) :) hi guys,
i got married about 3 weeks ago and am in the process of completing all the docs,

i just wanted some advice if possible,

my wife has her docs minus the TB test which she will receive on Tuesday 10/11/09,
i have left with her, 9 months wage slips, 9 months bank statements one of which is my current account that is always on a nil balance and my savings account which has all my savings.
a letter from my employer,
a sponsor letter and declaration
as i dont own my own property a letter from my parents saying i can live there rent free,
an accommodation letter stating the property has sufficient space
calling cards
wedding invitations and photos
my family details
she will be submitting them after the tb test
i spoke to someone and they said i should have included ownership docs of my parents property as i havent, will this impact the application please help me and if you feel i have missed anything else.

bazzy_1

Re: settlement visa application

Post by bazzy_1 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:56 pm

VASEY wrote::) :) hi guys,
i got married about 3 weeks ago and am in the process of completing all the docs,

i just wanted some advice if possible,

my wife has her docs minus the TB test which she will receive on Tuesday 10/11/09,
i have left with her, 9 months wage slips, 9 months bank statements one of which is my current account that is always on a nil balance and my savings account which has all my savings.
a letter from my employer,
a sponsor letter and declaration
as i dont own my own property a letter from my parents saying i can live there rent free,
an accommodation letter stating the property has sufficient space
calling cards
wedding invitations and photos
my family details
she will be submitting them after the tb test
i spoke to someone and they said i should have included ownership docs of my parents property as i havent, will this impact the application please help me and if you feel i have missed anything else.
Hi Vasey,

From what i can remember for my wifes visa application, for which we still are awaiting the results.
I included these additional items:

My passports copy (attested by solicitor)
photocopies of flight tickets
engagement photo
letters we wrote to each other in addition to calling cards
copy of my parents property deeds, confirming they own the property
my P60
marriage certificate, including an English transalation which was attested

hope this helps
Regards,

Baz

ukusman

please advise

Post by ukusman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi there,

I want to call my wife over from pakistan, but just require some advise.

I have been employed 4 years in a part time job (Not able to work full time currently due to an undiagnosed muscle condition) So more than likely i will be working
14 hours a week for the next few years. On top of my part time salary i own a property which is mortgage free that was given to me by my father as a gift from which i receive rental income. Please see as follow : -

My weekly earnings after tax are £113 pounds making it a monthly income of £452.
Monthly Rental income (tennant has signed a 12 month agreement on 1st of November 2009) £385
Therefore my month income is £837
I Also have £5000 pound savings. All the rental income i receive from the property is saved. And i use 50£ from my salary for my living costs a week.
I also have £1000 pound saved up from my wage in another account.

The 385 pounds monthly rent is deposited in my savings account every month. And i take money out of it for house maintenance and for any insurance payments etc.

When my wife comes over we will be living with my father and mother who also own their own property which is mortgage free. They will allow us to live rent free for as long as we wish.

Do you think i have sufficient finances to support my wifes application ? I dont want to apply and money go a waste.
Also before submitted the rental agreement should i get that attested from a solicitor ?

please advise
Best wishes

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 am

follow this complaint process

If you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from Visa Customer Services, you can write directly to:

Head of UK Visa Customer Services
Visa Services Directorate
International Group UKBA
c/o Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

You can also raise your complaint with your Member of Parliament.

If you have gone through this complaints procedure and are still not satisfied, you can ask your MP to take up your case with the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration (the Ombudsman).

Please note - Complaints to the Ombudsman must be via a Member of Parliament and may only be made by someone resident in the UK at the time of the complaint or present in the UK at the time of the incident. If not resident or present in the UK, only citizens of the UK may complain about entry clearance activity abroad.

TQ
Newly Registered

YET MORE DELAYS!!!!

Post by TQ » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:34 am

Just seen this on http://www.ukvacpk.com/news.aspx

6 November 2009: Delays to settlement visa applications. There is currently a backlog of settlement applications which are currently taking 12 weeks or longer to process. The UK Border Agency is working hard to reduce this backlog. Please take this in to account when deciding when to make your settlement application or if you are waiting for a decision on your settlement visa application to be processed.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has had there settlement application processed within the "12 Weeks"...

My wife submitted her settlement application on August 3rd in Karachi - not heard anything :-( -

VASEY

settlement visa

Post by VASEY » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 am

hi thanks for your help, i have included a p60 and the wedding photos, also the translated nikkah however i didnt include the deeds of the house or mortgage records from my parents, i did include a letter signed by them to say i can live at their house. What shall i do, the accommodation report i obtained states that there is sufficient room

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

[quote="REVOLUTION"]follow this complaint process

hi revolution and mobbbek
its saika . mobbbbbbbbbbbbbbarek ho app ko . has your wife picked up her passport yet?. if she has another mobbbbbbbreh ho . when did she picked the passport up?. cuz my hubby picked his last wednesday so he will arrive at birmingham airport next sunday 15 nov . when your ms is going to arrive ??. cuz they didnt put the date of expirey only issuning passpoert date was there so my hasband have to travel withen 28 days.eid is coming i think the eid is on 25nov. :) :o :D

]