ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 am

My MP wrote to ukba on the 5th October, and receivd a reply on 29th Octobr telling him th visa ahd bn issued. My MP managed to find out before they wrote back to him. He informd me on the 23rd October.
I mailed him again ysterday telling him that my husband had not recivd the passport yet, he has contacted UKBA again, and told me that he will contact me as soon as he hears back from thm.

I've taken a leaf out of revoloutions book......be persistant. I hope it pays off.

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Shakiya wrote:Hi Revolution - How long idid it take your MP to get the info that your Mrs. visa was approved.

I applied for my husbands' visa on 30/06/2009 at Islamabad, still no news. I have been to see my MP and its nearly been 3 weeks since. Still no response. I feel so helpless. However UKHUB did send me an email stating that a decision has been make this was dated 23/10/2009.

Any advice from any what course of action i should take next?

Its a long and painful wait.
My mate applied on the 22nd June from Islamabad and still waiting.......He also received an email on the 3rd Nov that decision has been made on the application. He has now written to abu dhabi asking whether visa has been approved or not. I don't know if they will be interested in answering this question lolz.

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:22 pm

sahdi wrote:My MP wrote to ukba on the 5th October, and receivd a reply on 29th Octobr telling him th visa ahd bn issued. My MP managed to find out before they wrote back to him. He informd me on the 23rd October.
I mailed him again ysterday telling him that my husband had not recivd the passport yet, he has contacted UKBA again, and told me that he will contact me as soon as he hears back from thm.

I've taken a leaf out of revoloutions book......be persistant. I hope it pays off.

hi sahdi
i feel so sorry for you mate you have been waiting so long time may allaha bless you , may your sweet sweet dreams come so true .i know how it feels like going through all these games contacting eamiling plays a good of hell game every time .when espaclly geting reply saying wait untill you are conacted b gerrys . gooddd luck

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm

hello everyone.....this the old old goldilocks boldilocks "buddy locks" DESPERATE WIFE.....

you all receiving replies that ur applications hav been processed...and thats after 4 months only....look at me!!!...even after 6months more than 120 working days...this is what i hav received today.... from three main sources....

PEACE!

D_W

=============================================

UKBA
-------

Thank you for your stupid enquiry.

Your visa application has been received and is in the queue for processing. You will be contacted in due course, your patient in this regard is highly appreciated

Kind regards,

UK Hub - Pakistan Enquiries

==============================================

ABU dhabi
------------

Dear Sir/Madam or mixed gender

Thank you for your lovely email. This type of application is lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application is currently being processed and a decision will be made shortly.

Please do not contact Gerry’s directly about this as they will contact you when your paperwork is ready for collection.

Please forward any future settlement enquiries to ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk.

Visa Correspondence Team

British Embassy, Abu Dhabi

My MP reply
------------

Dear Mr Hubby of Depserate__Wife

Thank you for your email.

John Darling Goldilocks will take this matter up with UK Visas and will write to you directly as soon as he receives a response.

Yours sincerely

JDSports super model
Constituency Office Manager

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:58 pm

desperate__wife wrote:hello everyone.....this the old old goldilocks boldilocks "buddy locks" DESPERATE WIFE.....

you all receiving replies that ur applications hav been processed...and thats after 4 months only....look at me!!!...even after 6months more than 120 working days...this is what i hav received today.... from three main sources....

PEACE!

D_W

UKBA
-------

Thank you for your stupid enquiry.

Your visa application has been received and is in the queue for processing. You will be contacted in due course, your patient in this regard is highly appreciated

Kind regards,

UK Hub - Pakistan Enquiries

==============================================
Hi D_W,

It is still being processed after 6 months, somthing wrong there. Has ur hubby explained the whole scenario to his MP?

I really feel sorry for you, but at least your hubby has been to see you recently. Inshallah Allah will do best.

I know you applied from Karachi, i hope the delay is not based on were you applied from otherwise my wife will have to wait for some time aswell.
Regards,

Baz

TQ
Newly Registered

Post by TQ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 pm

My wife spoke to Gerry's today in Karachi who informed her they had not received her paperwork and advised her to email Abu Dhabi or alternatively contact BHC in Islamabad on 0092512098999 or email them at visqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Has anyone else had a similar response???

I don't understand why Gerry's would tell her to email Abi Dhabi as they don't deal with settlement applications there???

Me and my wife have both tried calling this number and after selecting the option to query the visa status, are put on hold and treated to some pleasant music (pleasant for a minute or so). Tried several times today, not been able to speak to anyone.

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 pm

TQ....

im in the same boat. hav u read my previous recent post?...

the three replies i hav received today...and this after 6months 120 working days that im still having to wait....

bloody idiots....

i think mirpur is fastest in visa processing...
then all these islamabad people get their visas done quicker then karachis..
then finally its karachi people...

why is that?... is the BHC racisist?

PEACE!

D_W

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 pm

desperate__wife wrote:TQ....

im in the same boat. hav u read my previous recent post?...

the three replies i hav received today...and this after 6months 120 working days that im still having to wait....

bloody idiots....

i think mirpur is fastest in visa processing...
then all these islamabad people get their visas done quicker then karachis..
then finally its karachi people...

PEACE!

D_W
Hi D_W,
This was a funny comment, lol
They maybe biased to applicants from other location but i doubt rasist. Anyways i bet were al the same to UKBA regardless to race
Regards,

Baz

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm

biasing sprouts from racisim 8)

PEACE!

D_W

was794

Post by was794 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm

lol your right there DW - not sure if biasing is an actual word but i understand what ur trying to say!!! lol biasing !!! bless your cotton socks DW

TQ
Newly Registered

Post by TQ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi D_W - i did read your message earlier,seems really strange that you've not heard anything in 6 months.. :-( i hope there isn't a bias against Karachi applicants,i'm on 70 days and i know my application is straightforward!!

I share your frustration but deep down we all know that everything happens for a reason and it will happen when it's written to happen.

I'm off to karachi tomorrow and i'm gonna pay Gerry's a visit next week so will pass on your love and salaam to them lol..

a1
Newly Registered

Post by a1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

HI, Q..MY wife sponser me in oct .mirpur office.is any body help me about how long its taketo get visa?

kayaniii

App ready for colection

Post by kayaniii » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 am

Status has changed today Application ready for collection.....
Shall i wait for call or go to GERRYS isb to collect my docs? Plz suggest and plz pray for me its 13th week over and my status has changed
todays morning
thnx

Dua8
Newly Registered

Post by Dua8 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 am

kayanii

dont wait for call and leave immediately to Gerry. May ur visa be accepted.
God helps u
[/quote]

TQ
Newly Registered

Post by TQ » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 am

Hi Kayanii,

Which city did you submit the application in???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am

Irrespective of which city you applied, all the applications are dealt with by the same people, who deal with each case in the date order that they were lodged.

It is not a case that seperate officers deal with seperate cities cases. All paperwork ends in Abu Dhabi or London where no more than a handful of ECO looks at them and decides all your fate.

TQ
Newly Registered

Post by TQ » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks Batleykhan - i understand that, i just wanted to gauge an idea of how long my wife's application will take as my dates are near to those of kayanii's.

As it happens, i've just checked again this morning on Gerry's website and have read the following:

Application date 8/5/2009
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

...i'm gonna ask my wife to contact Gerry's and pray it's good news - Inshallah.

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 am

@Kayani inshallah it will be good news don’t worry you don’t have to wait, I know you applied exact same day as my husband all the best

Good luck to you also TQ seem things are moving inshallah we all hear good news soon

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

TQ which city did u apply from?

karachi?....

batley khan jee....plz tell me what wazefaa should i read??....

im sure u read my recent post where i received only yesterday that my application is still being processed....the emails were from UKBA and UKAbuDhabi....

plz advise......

if my application was lost...then they would not say that it is still being processed....cause it is still amazingly being processed!!!

what is going on even after 24 weeks!!

DW

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am

Hi Kayani/ TQ,

All the best,

Kayani, I know you applied from Karachi office, but was it a settlement visa or an appeal case?

Its coming on to 20 weeks now for my wifes visa and still no news. I have contacted my MP about this but still no reply :cry:
Regards,

Baz

learner007

Re:

Post by learner007 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

Hi
we are in the same situation

applied on 14th July from Isb
got email on 27th Oct from uk hub stating that the decision has been made but no signs of passport!!!!!!!

TQ
Newly Registered

Post by TQ » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

Thanks everyone.

My wife applied from Karachi on 5th August 2009.

I checked my status this morning after fajr and it was the same...(application forwarded..etc) then i thought i'll email my mp and ask him to find out but decided to check again (8:30am) and the status had changed.

Inshallah i pray it's good news and my duas are with all you who are anxiously waiting for their partners visa.

learner007

Re

Post by learner007 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 am

TQ

Finger crossed for you mate

INSHALLAH it will be a good news ..........

Is your wife going to pick up the passport today?

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 am

good luck TQ and Kayaniii be sure to let us all know the news and inshallah it will be good news. they have got the decision for you guys within the time frame?

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:40 am

TQ: was urs fresh settlement spouse visa case?

Kayanii: was urs fresh settlement spouse visa case?

im from karachi too but mien has taken more than 120 working days...why?

PEACE!

D_W