ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aliharoon
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by aliharoon » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am

Miyash wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:00 am
Today its 113 working days since biometric.yesterday we sent an email to UKvi to esclerate the case,lets see what will be their response.Kindly make dua for all who are far from their families,we all become together soon.ameen inshAllah
Hi please share your timeline! Have you received your documents and any email from ukba?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 pm

aliharoon wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am
Miyash wrote:
Today its 113 working days since biometric.yesterday we sent an email to UKvi to esclerate the case,lets see what will be their response.Kindly make dua for all who are far from their families,we all become together soon.ameen inshAllah
Hi please share your timeline! Have you received your documents and any email from ukba?
Applied for spouse and daughter visa from Mirpur .
biometric done.10-01-2018
documents sent.18-01-2018
documemts received back.02-02-2018
email.received not straightforward case in march
not contacted by UKVI till now.
email sent to them.for inquire on 14-06-2018
reply received on same day.your appliaction is being considered and now waiting a decision.
😑we can just pray nothing else.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:11 am

Miyash wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 pm
aliharoon wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am
Miyash wrote:
Applied for spouse and daughter visa from Mirpur .
biometric done.10-01-2018
documents sent.18-01-2018
documemts received back.02-02-2018
email.received not straightforward case in march
not contacted by UKVI till now.
email sent to them.for inquire on 14-06-2018
reply received on same day.your appliaction is being considered and now waiting a decision.
😑we can just pray nothing else.

You didnt resive ihs request for ur child still
And why u sent email very late ur 90 days complete 10/3/2018 and u request escalation 14/6/2018 any bad imaigrayion history or 2 jobs

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi @Miyash any news regarding their visa? and how about your child ihs payment email?

Anu1
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anu1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi, I have been waiting for a response to my ILR application for 2 1/2 years. I applied on the completion of 5 years under Tier 1 (general) route. It's been very stressful years of waiting. I have a child who turns 7 years in Sep 2018. Is it advisable to apply under that 7 route to get our passport back, so that I can travel in case of any emergency.
Thank you

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 am

Anu1 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 pm
Hi, I have been waiting for a response to my ILR application for 2 1/2 years. I applied on the completion of 5 years under Tier 1 (general) route. It's been very stressful years of waiting. I have a child who turns 7 years in Sep 2018. Is it advisable to apply under that 7 route to get our passport back, so that I can travel in case of any emergency.
Thank you
Hi
Best to consult with an immigration lawyer, I heard at this moment there is so many refusals on 7 years child route. There is ongoing court case going on regarding 7 years route in the High Court between HO and Solicitors regulation authority. Judges are looking into this if they gives decisions against Home office than I heard lot of peoples who wish to apply or been refused on 7years route will be benefited from this ruling.

Anu1
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anu1 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:01 am

Imi21 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 am
Anu1 wrote:
Thank you
Hi
Best to consult with an immigration lawyer, I heard at this moment there is so many refusals on 7 years child route. There is ongoing court case going on regarding 7 years route in the High Court between HO and Solicitors regulation authority. Judges are looking into this if they gives decisions against Home office than I heard lot of peoples who wish to apply or been refused on 7years route will be benefited from this ruling.
Thank you for the reply. I have consulted three solicitors so far and two of them asked me to wait until a decision is made on the ILR application. They advice to apply for 7 years child route only if ILR is rejected.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:04 am

Anu1 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:01 am
Imi21 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 am
Anu1 wrote:
Thank you
Hi
Thank you for the reply. I have consulted three solicitors so far and two of them asked me to wait until a decision is made on the ILR application. They advice to apply for 7 years child route only if ILR is rejected.
Can you please post your query in the ILR sub forum or start your own topic in this sub forum. This 'Still waiting...' topic is specifically for spouse settlement visas from abroad ONLY.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

parvi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by parvi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Country applying from: Chandigarh, India
Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Non-priority
Online Application Completed: 8th March 2018
Biometrics taken: 16th March 2018
Documents sent to Sheffield: 21st March 2018
Documents received at Sheffield:
Email from UKVI: 9th May 2018- Application being prepared for consideration by an ECO
SMS that application forwaded to UKVI: No
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): No
Documents returned: 8th May 2018
Decision made email from UKVI: 13th June, emailed them asking about the status, got a reply saying the decision has been made, now waiting for text/email to collect passport :roll:
Decision made text from VFS :
Passport collected:

does anyone know how long it takes after the decision has been made??

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Has anyone recieved any good news?

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm
Imi21 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 am
Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:58 pm
Thanks for your Reply. I have been working with my current employer last 2 year and 7 months.
Reason for my question i had to travel abroad frequently for my job purpose but my phone always in roaming.
obviously , some concern that i missed any call.
I have another question. In my payslip, after my net salary second column shows travel expenses refund.But when salary credited to my account it shows all amount together. I had provide a letter from our pay roll office where clearly illustrate My salary and Refund expenses for last 1 year. Do you think it will be any issue. For my peace of mind, i did cross check with HM Revenue office and they confirm all amount reference are correct.

Thanks in Advance!!
It shouldn't be a problem as long as its equivalent to or above required Income. (after your travel expenses deducted). Did you explained that on your sponsor's statement. if you had than ECO will know it. If they need to call you and you missed their calls they will try few attempts not to worry. Also was your application on Priority or none Priority, because looking at few members here on Priority application they had made they haven't heard anything since their biometric has giving. or over 30 working days has passed. Normal application takes upto 12 to 24 weeks excluding weekends or some cases it takes longer and Priority applications 30 working days excluding weekends(6 weeks) or some cases it takes longer upto 12 weeks 60 working days.
Hello,Thanks for your suggestion. Application catagory was standard.
My salary well above minimum requirnments.As i discussed, submit 7 month payslip and P60 for last financial year. I have submitted follows paper:
-7 Month Pay slip.
-1 year Bank statements.
-Marriage Certificate.
-Whats app conversation.
-Honeymoon Reservation.
-Accommodation letter from employer cause i am living in company flat what was in my employment contract.
-Wife TB cert.
-English Language Cert.
-My Employment letter.
-Recommendation letter from Global ops Manager.
-Father in Law's Statements.

My solicitor break down all in significant paragraph.
this list of documents may helps other for list of documents.

Please do Dua for us!! I hope everybody get their happy decision soon.

Good Day!!
Good Day,

Update..

Called UKVI to get status update,They have mentioned waiting for final approval.We will hear update within couple of days.
Do you guys any idea what does "Waiting for final approval" stand for?

I also ask i may missed some enquire call. They said all enquire has been done.If any further enquire required then they will revert will due course And he mention your wife can collect passport within couple of days when she will have email from UKVI.
However, my concern what will be the decision...

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Thanks for your Reply. I have been working with my current employer last 2 year and 7 months.
Reason for my question i had to travel abroad frequently for my job purpose but my phone always in roaming.
I have another question. In my payslip, after my net salary second column shows travel expenses refund.But when salary credited to my account it shows all amount together. I had provide a letter from our pay roll office where clearly illustrate My salary and Refund expenses for last 1 year. Do you think it will be any issue. For my peace of mind, i did cross check with HM Revenue office and they confirm all amount reference are correct.

Thanks in Advance!!
It shouldn't be a problem as long as its equivalent to or above required Income. (after your travel expenses deducted). Did you explained that on your sponsor's statement. if you had than ECO will know it. If they need to call you and you missed their calls they will try few attempts not to worry. Also was your application on Priority or none Priority, because looking at few members here on Priority application they had made they haven't heard anything since their biometric has giving. or over 30 working days has passed. Normal application takes upto 12 to 24 weeks excluding weekends or some cases it takes longer and Priority applications 30 working days excluding weekends(6 weeks) or some cases it takes longer upto 12 weeks 60 working days.
My salary well above minimum requirnments.As i discussed, submit 7 month payslip and P60 for last financial year. I have submitted follows paper:
-7 Month Pay slip.
-1 year Bank statements.
-Marriage Certificate.
-Whats app conversation.
-Honeymoon Reservation.
-Accommodation letter from employer cause i am living in company flat what was in my employment contract.
-Wife TB cert.
-English Language Cert.
-My Employment letter.

Good Day!!
Good Day,

Update..

Called UKVI to get status update,They have mentioned waiting for final approval.We will hear update within couple of days.

I also ask i may missed some enquire call. They said all enquire has been done.If any further enquire required then they will revert will due course And he mention your wife can collect passport within couple of days when she will have email from UKVI.

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks
When did u give your biometrics?
& In sha Allah u will recieve good news keep me in dua too please

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:40 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:

-7 Month Pay slip.
-1 year Bank statements.
-Marriage Certificate.
-Whats app conversation.
-Honeymoon Reservation.
-Wife TB cert.
-English Language Cert.
-My Employment letter.

Good Day!!
Good Day,

Update..

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks
When did u give your biometrics?
& In sha Allah u will recieve good news keep me in dua too please
Hi
It was 28th March.Whats the deference between decision and Approval.i have heard from Most of people decision made or waiting for decision,Never heard waiting approval?

Thanks

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Lucky18 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 pm
Hi @Miyash any news regarding their visa? and how about your child ihs payment email?
No ihs request till now.oyr solictor told us to wait.previously visa was refused ,may be thats why they are taking time.i just pray they reply positive.

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Miyash wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:10 pm
Lucky18 wrote:
No ihs request till now.oyr solictor told us to wait.previously visa was refused ,may be thats why they are taking time.i just pray they reply positive.
Miyash, continue praying please include us too, and hope this time the odds will be on our favor. I am sharing you the timeline for me and my daughter 2nd application, today is our 22nd BD. My prayers for you to received good news soon...

JUNE 28, 2018
Applications 30th B.D

Visa: Wife Settlement and 1 minor dependant
Priority/Non-Priority: Priority
Application submitted online: 15th May 2018
Date biometrics taken: 17th May
VFS Sms Rcvd Docs forwarded to UKVI:17th May
Docs sent via post to Sheffield: 21st May
Docs rcvd/signed via post at Sheffield: 22nd May
Email from UKVI Application being prepared for consideration by ECO: 13th June
Office processing visa: Sheffield, UK
Timeline given: 30 Business Days as per VAC
Original Docs. scanned at HO and rcvd. via post: 9th June
Email from UKVI Pay for Child IHS: 13th June
(IHS paid same day 13th June)
Sms Of Processed Visa from VAC:
Email Of Processed Visa from UKVI:
Date of Passports Delivery:
Total waiting time:
Vignette Validity:
Specified date of entry: 7th July 2018

P.S: Our 1st Visa Application was refused

Priority: Wife and 1 minor dependant
Biometric: 12th Feb. 2018
Docs. posted to Sheffield: 9th Feb.
Docs. rcvd. at Sheffield: 12th Feb.
Docs. returned from Sheffield: 15th Feb.
Email from UKVI Sheffield Application being prepared for consideration by ECO: 13th March
Email from VFS Global of processed visa application was rcvd: 28th March
Passports delivered: 2nd April 2018
Total waiting time from Biometric: 33 B.D
35 Days (if maundy thurs.& good friday included)
I never received email for the payment of my daughter IHS.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Miyash wrote:
Lucky18 wrote:
what reson ur priviouse applicattion refusal

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 pm

@naz khan eco assumed that my husband is self employed and never consider his salary of employment plus our savings thats why we never meet the financial eligibility. But the rest of the requirements we met.
So after addressing eco concern instead of appealing we decided to submit our 2nd application instead.

aliharoon
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by aliharoon » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:09 pm
Good Evening,
My Timeline
Online Application 21/03/18.
Biometric 28/03/18.
Documents Return 09/05/18.
Email Confirmation Received 21/05/18.
Decision Email- Pending.

Still waiting ,I haven't heard anything till now.Neither any phone call or email from ECO nor any enquire.

Anyone have any idea, when ECO normally call for enquire? Do they have any time frame?

I will be your disposal if any suggestion.

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi any news from Home Office?

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Lucky18 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:57 pm
Miyash wrote:
Lucky18 wrote:
Miyash, continue praying please include us too, and hope this time the odds will be on our favor. I am sharing you the timeline for me and my daughter 2nd application, today is our 22nd BD. My prayers for you to received good news soon...

JUNE 28, 2018
Applications 30th B.D

Visa: Wife Settlement and 1 minor dependant
Priority/Non-Priority: Priority
Application submitted online: 15th May 2018
Date biometrics taken: 17th May
VFS Sms Rcvd Docs forwarded to UKVI:17th May
Docs sent via post to Sheffield: 21st May
Docs rcvd/signed via post at Sheffield: 22nd May
Email from UKVI Application being prepared for consideration by ECO: 13th June
Office processing visa: Sheffield, UK
Timeline given: 30 Business Days as per VAC
Original Docs. scanned at HO and rcvd. via post: 9th June
Email from UKVI Pay for Child IHS: 13th June
(IHS paid same day 13th June)
Sms Of Processed Visa from VAC:
Email Of Processed Visa from UKVI:
Date of Passports Delivery:
Total waiting time:
Vignette Validity:
Specified date of entry: 7th July 2018

P.S: Our 1st Visa Application was refused

Priority: Wife and 1 minor dependant
Biometric: 12th Feb. 2018
Docs. posted to Sheffield: 9th Feb.
Docs. rcvd. at Sheffield: 12th Feb.
Docs. returned from Sheffield: 15th Feb.
Email from UKVI Sheffield Application being prepared for consideration by ECO: 13th March
Email from VFS Global of processed visa application was rcvd: 28th March
Passports delivered: 2nd April 2018
Total waiting time from Biometric: 33 B.D
35 Days (if maundy thurs.& good friday included)
I never received email for the payment of my daughter IHS.
what reson for ur periviouse application refusal and i tthing or 100 sure this time u will resive visa becusse of ihss payment request u resive

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Lucky18 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 pm
@naz khan eco assumed that my husband is self employed and never consider his salary of employment plus our savings thats why we never meet the financial eligibility. But the rest of the requirements we met.
So after addressing eco concern instead of appealing we decided to submit our 2nd application instead.
u did right decision and hopfully u will resive visa and i applied 8may 2018 nd ressive 1 child ihsss and rest 2 children i didnt resive to day my 30 days complet but sstill wait

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:56 pm

naz khan wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:24 pm
Lucky18 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 pm
u did right decision and hopfully u will resive visa and i applied 8may 2018 nd ressive 1 child ihsss and rest 2 children i didnt resive to day my 30 days complet but sstill wait
I will include your family in my prayers, for you to be reunited with them soonest possible. Thats the least we can do to be positive, this whole visa process indeed energy draining, hope everything will fall into right places. All the best and goodluck to the rest of the applicants that has been waiting
patiently/impatiently.

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:

Thanks in Advance!!
-7 Month Pay slip.
-1 year Bank statements.
-Marriage Certificate.
-Whats app conversation.
-Honeymoon Reservation.
-Wife TB cert.
-English Language Cert.
-My Employment letter.

Good Day!!
Good Day,

Update..

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks
Hi
That could be ECO has done all the required checks and queries couldn't make the decisions and referred the case to the senior EC Manager, sometimes when ECO can't make a decisions they referred to ECM. Call centre dont have much details on that. Insha'allah you will you get good news soon.

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:07 pm

parvi wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm
Country applying from: Chandigarh, India
Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Non-priority
Online Application Completed: 8th March 2018
Biometrics taken: 16th March 2018
Documents sent to Sheffield: 21st March 2018
Documents received at Sheffield:
Email from UKVI: 9th May 2018- Application being prepared for consideration by an ECO
SMS that application forwaded to UKVI: No
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): No
Documents returned: 8th May 2018
Decision made email from UKVI: 13th June, emailed them asking about the status, got a reply saying the decision has been made, now waiting for text/email to collect passport :roll:
Decision made text from VFS :
Passport collected:

does anyone know how long it takes after the decision has been made??
If they has made the decisions it would take 5 to 10 working days. Once the passport has returned to your UKVI centre where you had gave your Biometric they will send you a text message or email to collect the passport.

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 pm

I rang once more, 😔 🤦‍♀️ and was told still awaiting decision. After giving the advisor GWF number and email address he states that application has passed the 30 days which obviously I know 🙄 he said my case was escalated but he’s going to escalated it once more to urgent. Let’s see what happens this week🙏🏾

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:36 pm

San111 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 pm

I rang once more, 😔 🤦‍♀️ and was told still awaiting decision. After giving the advisor GWF number and email address he states that application has passed the 30 days which obviously I know 🙄 he said my case was escalated but he’s going to escalated it once more to urgent. Let’s see what happens this week🙏🏾
hi san111
when u called there he ssaid he easscalated ur application so u resive any email for escalation of just he gave you refrence number of eascalation over the call plz caan u confirm today i called there she give me refrence number over the phone for eascalation but i didnt resive any email