ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parvi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by parvi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Imi21 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:07 pm
parvi wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm
Country applying from: Chandigarh, India
Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Non-priority
Online Application Completed: 8th March 2018
Biometrics taken: 16th March 2018
Documents sent to Sheffield: 21st March 2018
Documents received at Sheffield:
Email from UKVI: 9th May 2018- Application being prepared for consideration by an ECO
SMS that application forwaded to UKVI: No
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): No
Documents returned: 8th May 2018
Decision made email from UKVI: 13th June, emailed them asking about the status, got a reply saying the decision has been made, now waiting for text/email to collect passport :roll:
Decision made text from VFS :
Passport collected:

does anyone know how long it takes after the decision has been made??
If they has made the decisions it would take 5 to 10 working days. Once the passport has returned to your UKVI centre where you had gave your Biometric they will send you a text message or email to collect the passport.
ok, thank you :)

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

naz khan wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:36 pm
San111 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 pm
Has anyone recieved any good news?

I rang once more, 😔 🤦‍♀️ and was told still awaiting decision. After giving the advisor GWF number and email address he states that application has passed the 30 days which obviously I know 🙄 he said my case was escalated but he’s going to escalated it once more to urgent. Let’s see what happens this week🙏🏾
hi san111
when u called there he ssaid he easscalated ur application so u resive any email for escalation of just he gave you refrence number of eascalation over the call plz caan u confirm today i called there she give me refrence number over the phone for eascalation but i didnt resive any email

They gave me a reference number over the phone. I haven’t receive any email as yet.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 pm

San111 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm
naz khan wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:36 pm
San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

I rang once more, 😔 🤦‍♀️ and was told still awaiting decision. After giving the advisor GWF number and email address he states that application has passed the 30 days which obviously I know 🙄 he said my case was escalated but he’s going to escalated it once more to urgent. Let’s see what happens this week🙏🏾
hi san111
when u called there he ssaid he easscalated ur application so u resive any email for escalation of just he gave you refrence number of eascalation over the call plz caan u confirm today i called there she give me refrence number over the phone for eascalation but i didnt resive any email

They gave me a reference number over the phone. I haven’t receive any email as yet.
Even i rang today and despite escalating it previously it hasnt helped 👿

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Imi21 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:58 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm
Imi21 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 am

It shouldn't be a problem as long as its equivalent to or above required Income. (after your travel expenses deducted). Did you explained that on your sponsor's statement. if you had than ECO will know it. If they need to call you and you missed their calls they will try few attempts not to worry. Also was your application on Priority or none Priority, because looking at few members here on Priority application they had made they haven't heard anything since their biometric has giving. or over 30 working days has passed. Normal application takes upto 12 to 24 weeks excluding weekends or some cases it takes longer and Priority applications 30 working days excluding weekends(6 weeks) or some cases it takes longer upto 12 weeks 60 working days.
Hello,Thanks for your suggestion. Application catagory was standard.
My salary well above minimum requirnments.As i discussed, submit 7 month payslip and P60 for last financial year. I have submitted follows paper:
-7 Month Pay slip.
-1 year Bank statements.
-Marriage Certificate.
-Whats app conversation.
-Honeymoon Reservation.
-Accommodation letter from employer cause i am living in company flat what was in my employment contract.
-Wife TB cert.
-English Language Cert.
-My Employment letter.
-Recommendation letter from Global ops Manager.
-Father in Law's Statements.

My solicitor break down all in significant paragraph.
this list of documents may helps other for list of documents.

Please do Dua for us!! I hope everybody get their happy decision soon.

Good Day!!
Good Day,

Update..

Called UKVI to get status update,They have mentioned waiting for final approval.We will hear update within couple of days.
Do you guys any idea what does "Waiting for final approval" stand for?

I also ask i may missed some enquire call. They said all enquire has been done.If any further enquire required then they will revert will due course And he mention your wife can collect passport within couple of days when she will have email from UKVI.
However, my concern what will be the decision...

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks
Hi
That could be ECO has done all the required checks and queries couldn't make the decisions and referred the case to the senior EC Manager, sometimes when ECO can't make a decisions they referred to ECM. Call centre dont have much details on that. Insha'allah you will you get good news soon.
Thanks! do you have any idea whats sort of confusion they are after?I submitted all documents as per requirements.I worked last 2 yr and 7 month and withdraw more than double of their requirements. getting concerned day by Day.

Best Regards!

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 pm

aliharoon wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:09 pm
Good Evening,
My Timeline
Online Application 21/03/18.
Biometric 28/03/18.
Documents Return 09/05/18.
Email Confirmation Received 21/05/18.
Decision Email- Pending.

Still waiting ,I haven't heard anything till now.Neither any phone call or email from ECO nor any enquire.

Anyone have any idea, when ECO normally call for enquire? Do they have any time frame?

I will be your disposal if any suggestion.

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi any news from Home Office?
Hi Harun Bhai,
I gave them a call today. They said waiting for final approval. Lets see...what will be the outcome.

Thanks

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:15 pm

San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

When did you call them?
Because they last time they told you the application on the final stage.

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:15 pm
San111 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

When did you call them?
Because they last time they told you the application on the final stage.
I rang them today to check if decision been made,unfortunately it hasn’t. On da 12/06/18 I receive the email that’s it’s reaching its final stages. I don’t have a clue how long that will take. Tomorrow makes 34 working days.

aliharoon
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by aliharoon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:35 am

Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 pm
aliharoon wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Good Evening,
My Timeline
Biometric 28/03/18.
Decision Email- Pending.

Still waiting ,I haven't heard anything till now.Neither any phone call or email from ECO nor any enquire.

Anyone have any idea, when ECO normally call for enquire? Do they have any time frame?

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi Harun Bhai,
I gave them a call today. They said waiting for final approval. Lets see...what will be the outcome.

Thanks
Pray for you bai InshAllah you get good news

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:56 am

Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 pm
aliharoon wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Good Evening,
My Timeline
Biometric 28/03/18.
Decision Email- Pending.

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi Harun Bhai,

Thanks
Hi Rajib0248

Id say wait till about Friday or early next week you should get your decision as there was a couple of bank holidays in the last couple of months it doesn't count as a working day.

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 am

Rajib0248 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 pm
Imi21 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Hello,Thanks for your suggestion. Application catagory was standard.
My salary well above minimum requirnments.As i discussed, submit 7 month payslip and P60 for last financial year. I have submitted follows paper:
-7 Month Pay slip.
-1 year Bank statements.
-Marriage Certificate.
-Whats app conversation.
-Honeymoon Reservation.
-Accommodation letter from employer cause i am living in company flat what was in my employment contract.
-Wife TB cert.
-English Language Cert.
-My Employment letter.
-Recommendation letter from Global ops Manager.
-Father in Law's Statements.

My solicitor break down all in significant paragraph.
this list of documents may helps other for list of documents.

Please do Dua for us!! I hope everybody get their happy decision soon.

Good Day!!
Good Day,

Update..

Called UKVI to get status update,They have mentioned waiting for final approval.We will hear update within couple of days.

I also ask i may missed some enquire call. They said all enquire has been done.If any further enquire required then they will revert will due course And he mention your wife can collect passport within couple of days when she will have email from UKVI.

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks
Hi
That could be ECO has done all the required checks and queries couldn't make the decisions and referred the case to the senior EC Manager, sometimes when ECO can't make a decisions they referred to ECM. Call centre dont have much details on that. Insha'allah you will you get good news soon.
Thanks! do you have any idea whats sort of confusion they are after?I submitted all documents as per requirements.I worked last 2 yr and 7 month and withdraw more than double of their requirements. getting concerned day by Day.

Best Regards!
Hi Rajib
I'm just suggesting it by reading at others peoples comments on this board on similar cases, and could be different on your situations. Don't worry Insha'allah You will get good news soon! I'm also waiting, made the application on Priority..... On 6th of May as of today its 30 working days. Contacted UKVI contact centre today and they said status; still waiting..... and they escalated today and I should wait for another 10/15 working days.

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:31 am

Lucky18 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 pm
@naz khan eco assumed that my husband is self employed and never consider his salary of employment plus our savings thats why we never meet the financial eligibility. But the rest of the requirements we met.
So after addressing eco concern instead of appealing we decided to submit our 2nd application instead.
Hi
If you look at VFS website its says not to use the priority service if you have been refused once, because they won't process on specified time scales. I Hope still they process your applications on times and get good a news soon.

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Imi21 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 am
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:

Good Day,

Update..

Pls do dua for us...

Thanks
Hi

Best Regards!
Hi Rajib
I'm just suggesting it by reading at others peoples comments on this board on similar cases, and could be different on your situations. Don't worry Insha'allah You will get good news soon! I'm also waiting, made the application on Priority..... On 6th of May as of today its 30 working days. Contacted UKVI contact centre today and they said status; still waiting..... and they escalated today and I should wait for another 10/15 working days.
Update,
I have missed a no number call today morning.I thought Eco and i called them back but they did not call me. Again the lady told me our application is in final stage.Some country has 5 stage checking.She also asked me did i receive any call from eco either my wife.Also, she add we need to wait.
Those people giving different information in different time.I think they don't have full access.

Thanks

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm
Imi21 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:

Hi

Best Regards!
Hi Rajib
Update,
I have missed a no number call today morning.I thought Eco and i called them back but they did not call me. Again the lady told me our application is in final stage.Some country has 5 stage checking.She also asked me did i receive any call from eco either my wife.Also, she add we need to wait.
Those people giving different information in different time.I think they don't have full access.

Thanks
Can u tell me what number you called on

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:

Best Regards!
Hi Rajib
Update,

Thanks
Hi Nabeela,

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 pm

arfinkhan128 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 am
By looking at the most recent timelines I have noticed that the people that had been contacted UKVI was within a week of receiving the email “your application has been received at the UK decision making centre”.

So once you receive that email and do not get a call within a week or lets say 10 days you most likely will not get a call because they are satisfied with your employment.
Arif Bhai,
Did you get any update?

Thanks

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:05 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:

Hi Rajib
Update,

Thanks
Hi Nabeela,
Thank you

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Best way is contact your local mp
And they will get you updatea
I have involved my mp

aliharoon
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by aliharoon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Imi21 wrote:

Hi Rajib
Update,

Thanks
Hi Nabeela,
Salaam which country and city you have applied from? I have applied from lahore Pakistan for my wife, tomorrow it will be 12weeks for my application.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:52 pm

aliharoon wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 pm
Rajib0248 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:

Update,

Thanks
Hi Nabeela,
Salaam which country and city you have applied from? I have applied from lahore Pakistan for my wife, tomorrow it will be 12weeks for my application.
My husband had applied from Islamabad on the 26th of April; we even paid priorty

What date was your wifes biometric & was it priorty or normal?

aliharoon
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by aliharoon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:52 pm
aliharoon wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

Hi Nabeela,
My husband had applied from Islamabad on the 26th of April; we even paid priorty

What date was your wifes biometric & was it priorty or normal?
It was standard application,she gave biometric on 3-04-2018.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 pm
arfinkhan128 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 am
By looking at the most recent timelines I have noticed that the people that had been contacted UKVI was within a week of receiving the email “your application has been received at the UK decision making centre”.

So once you receive that email and do not get a call within a week or lets say 10 days you most likely will not get a call because they are satisfied with your employment.
Arif Bhai,
Did you get any update?

Thanks
No it has not been 60working days for me yet my bio was 12/04/2018 so I’m on 10 weeks now. I received the processing email on the 7th week same as you.

Rajib0248
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Rajib0248 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm

aliharoon wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:

Update,

Thanks
Hi Nabeela,
Hi,
My wife applied from Dhaka,Bangladesh. Bio has been done on 28th March.
Thanks

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Rajib0248 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm
aliharoon wrote:
Rajib0248 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:

Hi Nabeela,
Hi,
My wife applied from Dhaka,Bangladesh. Bio has been done on 28th March.
Thanks

Hi Rajib0248
your 60 working day will be next week as you have to exclude the couple of bank holidays in the last couple of months. so you have a few more days hope it goes well.

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:50 am

I received email from contact centre at 5.09am this morning,a decision as been made. I am hoping is good news. My timeline is:

Date online application: 27/04/18
Date of biometric: 30/04/18
Type of application: priority
Date doc sent: 03/05/18
Date Sheffield received doc: 04/04/18
Date document return:19/05/18
Email your application is received and being prepared for consideration by ECO: 21/05/18
Email to say application is reaching its final stage: 12/06/18
Decision email:20/06/18
Excluding weekends and bank holidays it took 35 Days

Throughout application me or my employers didn’t received any calls from ukvi regarding interview and I also used 2 jobs. No extra documents been requested and no non-straightforward email.Please pray for us I will keep you guys posted.

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 am

San111 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:50 am
I received email from contact centre at 5.09am this morning,a decision as been made. I am hoping is good news. My timeline is:

Date online application: 27/04/18
Date of biometric: 30/04/18
Type of application: priority
Date doc sent: 03/05/18
Date Sheffield received doc: 04/04/18
Date document return:19/05/18
Email your application is received and being prepared for consideration by ECO: 21/05/18
Email to say application is reaching its final stage: 12/06/18
Decision email:20/06/18
Excluding weekends and bank holidays it took 35 Days

Throughout application me or my employers didn’t received any calls from ukvi regarding interview and I also used 2 jobs. No extra documents been requested and no non-straightforward email.Please pray for us I will keep you guys posted.
Congratulation
I hope you will collect your passport with positive news
Which country did you are applying from?