ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saladin
Newly Registered

Post by Saladin » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi I have applied in June:

Application date: 6/21/2013
Status : Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 07/05/2013

When can I realistically expect the RFC?

From what I have been reading here, the RFC are taking over three months.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:03 pm

as per now a days ( 70 working days )

your rfc should be around 30 september but

i guess , you should expect answer sooner as the peak period is during summer holidays .. and by the time your application enters 2nd month , it will be off period.....

best of luck.
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:11 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:i think a lot of April applicants will hear this week !! insh Allah

hope so

Saladin
Newly Registered

Post by Saladin » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:28 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:as per now a days ( 70 working days )

your rfc should be around 30 september but

i guess , you should expect answer sooner as the peak period is during summer holidays .. and by the time your application enters 2nd month , it will be off period.....

best of luck.
Thanks Pal, I hope it comes sooner I gave them what they wanted.

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:15 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:i think a lot of April applicants will hear this week !! insh Allah

Inshallah hoping the same... May Allah help us all..ameen
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 pm

tallojani wrote:Malik247...did they only object on not having enough evidence? or was their other things aswel?

You may wish to add a letter from your mobile company (make sure it has the proper letter head) confirming that you were ringing a certain number and that you were in contact with your spouse.

send each other letters by post or even e-greeting cards can come in handy

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Here is a powerful wazifa if done properly, then there will be positive outcome.

recite 11x durood shareef
then 200x recite ayat e kareema
then recite 11x durood shareef again and make dua

continue for 21 days and inshallah all your wishes will come true if Allah swt wills.

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:18 am

The above wazifa should be done after fajr namaz.

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:30 am

Javeria wrote:Hubbybee and zaidi22 have you both got your RFC or are you still waiting?
Hi please tell me we can only submit online completed form or it can be printed and then filled ?
SAMEER

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 pm

sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:Hubbybee and zaidi22 have you both got your RFC or are you still waiting?
Hi please tell me we can only submit online completed form or it can be printed and then filled ?
You have to submit online completed form, Gerry will not accept the hand written form. They just accept the print of online submitted form.

so when u will submit the online completed form then u must have to take its print that will submit on Gerry with all your documents.ok

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:
You have to submit online completed form, Gerry will not accept the hand written form. They just accept the print of online submitted form.

so when u will submit the online completed form then u must have to take its print that will submit on Gerry with all your documents.ok
Ok thanks a lot. I must submit the online form I am going to submit with my application following documents

1. Online application form
2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
4.12 months payslips(P60-2012-2013)& up to date payslips till August-13
5.Tenancy Agreement & Landlord's Letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
8.Invoices from calling abroad company
9.Invoice for money transfer(we married in April-13 & I left in May-13) so i would put one invoice of sending money to pakistan for this month.
10.Attested passport copies
11.my wife's passport

I ask the solicitor and he told If you are completing income threshold you don't need to show bank statements as there is no requirement for maintenance fund.
Please advice me what else I can submit with my application.
Thanks
SAMEER

zebi

Post by zebi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:55 pm

sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:

Ok thanks a lot. I must submit the online form I am going to submit with my application following documents

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
9.Invoice for money transfer(we married in April-13 & I left in May-13) so i would put one invoice of sending money to pakistan for this month.
11.my wife's passport

I ask the solicitor and he told If you are completing income threshold you don't need to show bank statements as there is no requirement for maintenance fund.
Thanks
Union Council Marriage certificate.
Appendix 2(Financial Requirement Form)
An Independent housing report relating to rented Accomodation.thanks

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 pm

sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
11.my wife's passport

Thanks

You should submit 6 months bank statements showing your pay going in as the pay slip states

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Britzy26 wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote: Hi please tell me we can only submit online completed form or it can be printed and then filled ?

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
11.my wife's passport

Thanks

You should submit 6 months bank statements showing your pay going in as the pay slip states

You also have to submit Skype conversations and call history, wedding pictures,greeting cards because now-a-days they want more evidences of subsisting relationship, two cases on this forum have already been refused due to this reason :( so play safe

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 pm

sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
11.my wife's passport

Thanks
one more thing are you going to submit only the translation of nikkahnama or both original and English translation?

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 am

Monday again starting of a new week...may all of us get rfc with positive replies Ameen
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

N_90
Newly Registered

Post by N_90 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:32 am

In Sha Allah.. Hope we hear some good news! :D

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 am

Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote: Hi please tell me we can only submit online completed form or it can be printed and then filled ?

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
11.my wife's passport

Thanks
one more thing are you going to submit only the translation of nikkahnama or both original and English translation?
Thanks for your reply.Yes of course I would also include the both parts of Marriage certificates,Appendix 2, My mobile phone call data/bills because the company which provide me this facility they gave me uk mobile number which they diverted to pakistan so I would take that invoices/company letter and my mobile phone bills as well.
As we didn't hire any photographer but we have our marriage video they strictly mentioned that do not marriage dvd's.
as far as bank statements is concerned I can also attach my bank statements as well but there is no requirements for maintenance funds only if someone is having income threshold that should be fine.
One thing I can also include Property Inspection Report as well.
What else I can submit.Please advice me.
Thanks
SAMEER

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 am

sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
11.my wife's passport

Thanks
Thanks for your reply.Yes of course I would also include the both parts of Marriage certificates,Appendix 2, My mobile phone call data/bills because the company which provide me this facility they gave me uk mobile number which they diverted to pakistan so I would take that invoices/company letter and my mobile phone bills as well.
As we didn't hire any photographer but we have our marriage video they strictly mentioned that do not marriage dvd's.
as far as bank statements is concerned I can also attach my bank statements as well but there is no requirements for maintenance funds only if someone is having income threshold that should be fine.
Thanks

Your solicitor is giving you wrong information, bank statements are a must in any case, I know 2 people that have been refused solely on the basis of not showing their income going in over a six month period,

It's not difficult to get bank statements people don't get lazy because of this!

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 am

Britzy26 wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
sameer2012 wrote: Ok thanks a lot. I must submit the online form I am going to submit with my application following documents

2.Nikah Nama(English)
3.coucil tax letter
6.Toeic(A1)
7.Tb test
11.my wife's passport

Thanks
Thanks

Your solicitor is giving you wrong information, bank statements are a must in any case, I know 2 people that have been refused solely on the basis of not showing their income going in over a six month period,

It's not difficult to get bank statements people don't get lazy because of this!
Do I need to show some funds as well because that account is in overdraft.
SAMEER

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 am

I'm still waiting :? I don't mind waiting as long as the result is positive at the end, its really frustrating as I know there can be a long wait, but most are getting them in 2-4 months, i've gone over that period now and i'm just praying that the result will be positive.

Emailed BHC and still waiting for a proper reply as there is no news about delays and people are receiving their visas, for some reason mine is taking longer.

Please pray for my wife's visa

Duas for all.

merkedge
Newly Registered

Post by merkedge » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:53 am

Hey i got my rfc dnt knw wat ta duuu .....

MUmair
Newly Registered

Post by MUmair » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 am

merkedge wrote:Hey i got my rfc dnt knw wat ta duuu .....
congrats bro. Did they call you?

Also please post your time line if possible.

merkedge
Newly Registered

Post by merkedge » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 am

Sorry i applied on
19th april 2013 at mirpur
Rfc today 29th July

Reference Number QML/180413
Application date 4/18/2013
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 07/29/2013
But no1 in pakistan got a call or sms i kept checking ukvacpk.com

Evryone du dua pls that i get stamp..

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 am

merkedge wrote:Sorry i applied on
19th april 2013 at mirpur
Rfc today 29th July

Reference Number QML/180413
Application date 4/18/2013
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 07/29/2013
But no1 in pakistan got a call or sms i kept checking ukvacpk.com

Evryone du dua pls that i get stamp..
merkedge you were upset on birthday and I said na that the coming week will be yours,so now u have got your RFC ,congratulations and best of luck for the positive outcome :)