ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 am

Malik247 oh man solicitor charging how much £1500 for what just standing in front of a judge for one hour, in my opinion you should have gone for a fresh application quicker but I guess with appeal you almost know for sure that you will get it whereas with application they can refuse on anything.

Maybe you made the right choice or maybe not, Allah s.w.t knows best. All the very best hope the appeal process gets quicker for you.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

MUmair
Newly Registered

Post by MUmair » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 am

I Sent an email yesterday to Gerry's, Here is the reply I got. I am now going to email the BHC.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

It’s our pleasure to be of any assistance to you . We are in follow up of your application and will forward your query to the Local post as required. This is only for your concern if you want to contact directly for any delay you may also send your email to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk .

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Thanks and best regards,

Lahore VAC Manager,
UK Visa Application Centre,
Gerry's International,
Lahore

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 am

How many working days are taken for spouse visa from pak now in these days.

Applied Lahore VAC : 04/12/12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 04/12/12
Application Under Process at BHC : 18/12/12
RFC: 5/03/13
Again applied from Lahore : 19/07/13
Application forwarded to Islamabad OC : 19/07/13
Application under process at BHC : ???
RFC ???
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

HELLO786
Member of Standing

rfc

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 am

asalam o alikum
Any news today for anyne?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 am

MUmair wrote:I Sent an email yesterday to Gerry's, Here is the reply I got. I am now going to email the BHC.

Dear Applicant,

It’s our pleasure to be of any assistance to you . We are in follow up of your application and will forward your query to the Local post as required. This is only for your concern if you want to contact directly for any delay you may also send your email to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk .

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Thanks and best regards,

Lahore VAC Manager,
UK Visa Application Centre,
Gerry's International,
Lahore
same standard reply I am receiving on daily basis for last 10 days.

it's a just automated standard reply :(

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am

Sumera90 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:I called Gerrys and they were not helpful at all. The guy I spoke to said you have to wait 6 months for a reply and he cannot say when we get the visa. I was so annoyed and said I'm not asking for a conformation of the visa just from personal experience what do you think and he didn't understand what I was saying and said email the uk visa enquiries in Abu Dhabi.
Really make you angry :(
I called gerrys too.. But they just told me tht visa processing time is upto 6 months...n kindly email BHC.. I am tired of this no1 gives u a satisfying reply.. It's 72 working days for me but no response :(
Don't worry dear this week is yours and mine, we both will hear the good news in this week INSHALLAH :)

N_90
Newly Registered

Post by N_90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:20 am

Just to inform you my hubby has received ready for collection today. Please remember me in your duas that its good news. In Sha Allah everyone awaiting will hear very soon.

N_90
Newly Registered

Post by N_90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:31 am

Are you suppose to collect on the same day you received decision or can you wait a few days? My hubby cannot take time off from work today or tomorrow and he'll be going on Thursday to Gerry's.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 am

N_90 wrote:Are you suppose to collect on the same day you received decision or can you wait a few days? My hubby cannot take time off from work today or tomorrow and he'll be going on Thursday to Gerry's.
U should call at Gerry office and confirm this.best of luck
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 am

Congrats :) hope its good news
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 am

N_90 wrote:Just to inform you my hubby has received ready for collection today. Please remember me in your duas that its good news. In Sha Allah everyone awaiting will hear very soon.
Congrats =))

MUmair
Newly Registered

Post by MUmair » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 am

N_90 wrote:Just to inform you my hubby has received ready for collection today. Please remember me in your duas that its good news. In Sha Allah everyone awaiting will hear very soon.
Congrats. Inshallah its positive news :)

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 pm

arsum1516 wrote:After my response from them that i posted above I further.emailed and said tell me more where what when. I've received a reply this morning saying hubby file is at bhc.Islamabad.

Does this mean it's returned from Dubai?
kiya baat hai yar lol

u were right , u wont spare them lol

but the replies are encouraging ... :D

if it says its in BHC ISB then maybe its back from dubai or maybe have not left yet for dubai lol , kasme they re messed up.. for taking 3-4 months just for a decision ..
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:After my response from them that i posted above I further.emailed and said tell me more where what when. I've received a reply this morning saying hubby file is at bhc.Islamabad.

kiya baat hai yar lol

if it says its in BHC ISB then maybe its back from dubai or maybe have not left yet for dubai lol , kasme they re messed up.. for taking 3-4 months just for a decision ..
they replied to me which I posted an di sent back another email saying its quite vague and u didn't really answer my question, is my file in Dubai or has it come back to Islamabad.. not I said has it come back to islamabd...

they responded its in process at bhc Islamabad...

mathlab file waapis aagayii hai... beyagarttt kameene pir b 10 saal laga dehnge....

inshallah hoping for the best... I saw a dream sunday night that hubby got the visa, dad had a paper in his hand frm some next company that has nothing to do with ukba lol and it says hes got the visa, in my dream my dad is telling me hes got the visa... its the first dream ive seen in regards 2 visa and im hoping allah taala meri yeh dream sach karein.. warna bohat baseti hogi lol

congrats 2 those who got visas and rfcs mashallah and good luck guys..

I still think there will b a delay with eid now.... we wont here for atleast 2 weeks abid even tho our 12 weeks r up.... im not gona hav any wishful thinking at all...lol
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm

arsum1516...reading at the reply you received from gerrys I must say I cant see anywhere it mentions Dubai. are yu assuming all cases go to Dubai or is it just some that do?
cant w8 for this game to be over so stressing cant even focus on me job.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

tallojani wrote:arsum1516...reading at the reply you received from gerrys I must say I cant see anywhere it mentions Dubai. are yu assuming all cases go to Dubai or is it just some that do?
cant w8 for this game to be over so stressing cant even focus on me job.
I sent this email after the first..

Thank you for your reply.

I do not quite understand what will happen now in regards to you raising my concern? It is rather a vague response. I am looking to know why there is a delay and what to expect now? How much more of a wait is there? Is our file still in Dubai or has it come back to Islamabad?

Waiting for your response patiently,

they replied:

Dear Respected ,

It is for your kind understanding that his application is at the British High Commission Islamabad .

Cooperation is much appreciated.

therefore that's the assumption I am making... as I asked the question of whther its still there or come back n they said its at Islamabad... somebody previsously posted that it goes to dubaia nd final checks at Islamabad..

I guess we can all get answers if u r as fussy and aggressive as me loool

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

arsum1516 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

kiya baat hai yar lol

they replied to me which I posted an di sent back another email saying its quite vague and u didn't really answer my question, is my file in Dubai or has it come back to Islamabad.. not I said has it come back to islamabd...

mathlab file waapis aagayii hai... beyagarttt kameene pir b 10 saal laga dehnge....

inshallah hoping for the best... I saw a dream sunday night that hubby got the visa, dad had a paper in his hand frm some next company that has nothing to do with ukba lol and it says hes got the visa, in my dream my dad is telling me hes got the visa... its the first dream ive seen in regards 2 visa and im hoping allah taala meri yeh dream sach karein.. warna bohat baseti hogi lol

I still think there will b a delay with eid now.... we wont here for atleast 2 weeks abid even tho our 12 weeks r up.... im not gona hav any wishful thinking at all...lol
All the settlement cases are processed at Islamabad.. Only visit visas r processed in Abu Dhabi
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:04 pm

it is stressfulll and so tense...

annoying....

if they gna refuse they shud do so in first 2 weeks I think... then atleast ppl get some peace of mind ke visa ho jayega jus gna take time...

and for those that do get rejected they ent waitin around months cus in that time they cud b making amends and reaplying... that gets rid of the whole dumb appeal system.. how staright fwd is that... lol

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

I didn't wnt mine to go Dubai wanted it to stay in pak.. if that's the case then they shud hurry up... I can see things taking time in transit but its stayin in Islamabad shud get a move on really....

end of the week I wna fone them im bored lol

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:09 pm

arsum1516 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

kiya baat hai yar lol

some applications process in Islamabad and some in AbuDhabi,are you sure your application is in AbuDhabi because as I know application which reference number prefixed by ABDH/_____/_______/_ and UKHB/_____/_______/_ goes to to AbuDhabi, rest of all application process in British High Commission Islamabad.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 pm

mine starts with ISB/ bla bla....

seriously mannnnn why the delayyyyy ufffff im getting anooyed... I want his visa nowwwwwwwwwww

this weeks soo quiet on the rfc side aswell.. lets all go and protest lol

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Sumera90 wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

kiya baat hai yar lol

All the settlement cases are processed at Islamabad.. Only visit visas r processed in Abu Dhabi
yes you are right sumera90

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:16 pm

arsum1516 wrote:mine starts with ISB/ bla bla....

seriously mannnnn why the delayyyyy ufffff im getting anooyed... I want his visa nowwwwwwwwwww

this weeks soo quiet on the rfc side aswell.. lets all go and protest lol

so dear your application is in ISLAMABAD BHC :)

and for your kind information this week is not soo quiet on the RFC side because zaidi22(applied on 15th april) and merkedge(applied on 18th april) have got their RFCs yesterday and N_90(applied on 19th april) has got his/her RFC today.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:18 pm

that's only 3 rfcs.... theres soo many waiting... that's pretty slow and quiet compared to the past where we logged in and rfcs were flying everywhere...

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

arsum1516 wrote:that's only 3 rfcs.... theres soo many waiting... that's pretty slow and quiet compared to the past where we logged in and rfcs were flying everywhere...
Don't worry about the time period,just pray that whenever we will get our RFCs, the outcome should be positive.
Last edited by Javeria on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.