ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:I called Gerrys and they were not helpful at all. The guy I spoke to said you have to wait 6 months for a reply and he cannot say when we get the visa. I was so annoyed and said I'm not asking for a conformation of the visa just from personal experience what do you think and he didn't understand what I was saying and said email the uk visa enquiries in Abu Dhabi.
Really make you angry :(
I called gerrys too.. But they just told me tht visa processing time is upto 6 months...n kindly email BHC.. I am tired of this no1 gives u a satisfying reply.. It's 72 working days for me but no response :(
Don't worry dear this week is yours and mine, we both will hear the good news in this week INSHALLAH :)
Inshallah :)
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Javeria wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:that's only 3 rfcs.... theres soo many waiting... that's pretty slow and quiet compared to the past where we logged in and rfcs were flying everywhere...
Don't worry about the time period,just pray that whenever we will got our RFCs, the outcome should be positive.
You r right javeria all tht matters is positive reply..

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:50 pm

arsum1516 wrote:mine starts with ISB/ bla bla....

seriously mannnnn why the delayyyyy ufffff im getting anooyed... I want his visa nowwwwwwwwwww

this weeks soo quiet on the rfc side aswell.. lets all go and protest lol
Hi
It hasn't been 60 days yet for u, can u still chase it? Or am I calculating the number of days incorrectly?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

To be honest chasing doesn't get you anywhere I am sure by now UKBA are aware of how impatient we are and that's the reason they want you to email through Gerry's so that your enquiry can be ignored whilst you are kept under the illusion that someone from ULBA has actually received your enquiry.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:05 pm

tallojani wrote:To be honest chasing doesn't get you anywhere I am sure by now UKBA are aware of how impatient we are and that's the reason they want you to email through Gerry's so that your enquiry can be ignored whilst you are kept under the illusion that someone from ULBA has actually received your enquiry.
Agree 100%
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Sumera90 wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:After my response from them that i posted above I further.emailed and said tell me more where what when. I've received a reply this morning saying hubby file is at bhc.Islamabad.

Does this mean it's returned from Dubai?
kiya baat hai yar lol

u were right , u wont spare them lol

but the replies are encouraging ... :D

if it says its in BHC ISB then maybe its back from dubai or maybe have not left yet for dubai lol , kasme they re messed up.. for taking 3-4 months just for a decision ..
they replied to me which I posted an di sent back another email saying its quite vague and u didn't really answer my question, is my file in Dubai or has it come back to Islamabad.. not I said has it come back to islamabd...

they responded its in process at bhc Islamabad...

mathlab file waapis aagayii hai... beyagarttt kameene pir b 10 saal laga dehnge....

inshallah hoping for the best... I saw a dream sunday night that hubby got the visa, dad had a paper in his hand frm some next company that has nothing to do with ukba lol and it says hes got the visa, in my dream my dad is telling me hes got the visa... its the first dream ive seen in regards 2 visa and im hoping allah taala meri yeh dream sach karein.. warna bohat baseti hogi lol

congrats 2 those who got visas and rfcs mashallah and good luck guys..

I still think there will b a delay with eid now.... we wont here for atleast 2 weeks abid even tho our 12 weeks r up.... im not gona hav any wishful thinking at all...lol
All the settlement cases are processed at Islamabad.. Only visit visas r processed in Abu Dhabi
Are you sure about that? Even Spouse Visa are processed in Islamabad? I got a response back from them via e-mail which, had "abudubai"somewhere in the e-mail address.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Has anyone else got an e-mail saying due to the Government reviewing the annual salary requirement of £18,000 (whatever it is) as of the 05/07 that they are "pausing decision making" to see how the changes may impact our case in particular? We got a letter attached in PDF format via e-mail on the 17th and replied the next day.

We sent a a vocal response response stating they are taking the piss and if any changes are made it likely to be reduced and what I earn exceeds the original threshold.

There are people who applied in April and they got a decision back in 2-3 months. We applied on the 26/03 and it's been at BHC for processing since 11/04. Tomorrow it will have been 90 working days and they do state 95% of the applications are fully processed.

It is the month of Ramadan. I do du'a that Allah reunites us ALL with our spouses at least before Eid.

Ameen.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:17 pm

praying is all one can do at this moment of time.

just no hope with UKBA they set processing time and they are the ones not following it. I don't understand comparing it with visit visa fee why are they charging us ridiculously high fee, someone told me there is more work involved with spouse visa loads of checks etc which takes time but hang on if you have increased the fee surely you have to increase the manforce.

Not sure of the authenticity of this and I ask for forgiveness from almighty Allah, someone told me of a hadith where Allah swt has said O believer if you cant cry then just make your face like you are crying.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

faizabilal
Newly Registered

Post by faizabilal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 pm

today I recieve my RFC kindly pray for me tomorrow m going to collect ..
application date:22-4-13

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Smiggy wrote:Has anyone else got an e-mail saying due to the Government reviewing the annual salary requirement of £18,000 (whatever it is) as of the 05/07 that they are "pausing decision making" to see how the changes may impact our case in particular? We got a letter attached in PDF format via e-mail on the 17th and replied the next day.

We sent a a vocal response response stating they are taking the piss and if any changes are made it likely to be reduced and what I earn exceeds the original threshold.

There are people who applied in April and they got a decision back in 2-3 months. We applied on the 26/03 and it's been at BHC for processing since 11/04. Tomorrow it will have been 90 working days and they do state 95% of the applications are fully processed.

It is the month of Ramadan. I do du'a that Allah reunites us ALL with our spouses at least before Eid.

Ameen.
hey smiggy... no got no kinda email like that....

hmmm
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

haleema87
Newly Registered

Post by haleema87 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Salaam everyone,

Alhamdulillah Ya Rabi. I got my RFC today, I was sent the following SMS - "Your passport has been received. Please collect it from the UK application centre where you submitted your application." Gerry's from Mirpur then rang me to say; come in to collect the passport on Thursday between 12pm-3pm.

This is my timeline now;

Application submitted on: 22/4/2013
Application submitted at: Mirpur
Under process @BHC: 07/05/2013
RFC: 30/07/2013
Visa Status: will find out on Thursday, please make dua for a positive result inshaAllah.

This was the 15th week. Please remember me in your duas and pray the visa is granted.

I pray that Allah grants you all a successful visa and accepts all your duas.

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

First of all congratulations to those who have got visas and those ho have got rfc.

May ALLAH give I all good news and happiness.

For the rest of us that are waiting lets just dua we hear soon and be patient
:-)

Another thing the more we email them the more longer their gonna take on sending rfc just to spite us lol hmm maybe that could happen who knows

Inshallah when we get rfc we have a big fat stamp VISA GRANTED INSHALLAH AND THEN IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

faizabilal wrote:today I recieve my RFC kindly pray for me tomorrow m going to collect ..
best of luck faiza,where did u apply from?

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 pm

arsum1516 wrote:
tallojani wrote:arsum1516...reading at the reply you received from gerrys I must say I cant see anywhere it mentions Dubai. are yu assuming all cases go to Dubai or is it just some that do?
cant w8 for this game to be over so stressing cant even focus on me job.
I sent this email after the first..

Thank you for your reply.

I do not quite understand what will happen now in regards to you raising my concern? It is rather a vague response. I am looking to know why there is a delay and what to expect now? How much more of a wait is there? Is our file still in Dubai or has it come back to Islamabad?

Waiting for your response patiently,

they replied:

Dear Respected ,

Thank you for your email.

It is for your kind understanding that his application is at the British High Commission Islamabad .

Cooperation is much appreciated.

therefore that's the assumption I am making... as I asked the question of whther its still there or come back n they said its at Islamabad... somebody previsously posted that it goes to dubaia nd final checks at Islamabad..

I guess we can all get answers if u r as fussy and aggressive as me loool
Friends now there are two agencies thats make decision on visas UKBA and HOMEOFFICE. Ukba still in the dubai and the home office is in ISB. So thats why the status shows (Application forwarded to Islamabad OC( overseas Commission ) that is ABU DHABI OFFICE. And BHC means British high commission That is in Islamabad. In Abu dhabi they just send the photocopies while the original file in BHC.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Smiggy wrote:Has anyone else got an e-mail saying due to the Government reviewing the annual salary requirement of £18,000 (whatever it is) as of the 05/07 that they are "pausing decision making" to see how the changes may impact our case in particular? We got a letter attached in PDF format via e-mail on the 17th and replied the next day.

Ameen.

No,i didn't receive this kind of e-mail.

smiggy do you know that The Home Office has filed its appeal against a High Court judgment, they have asked the Court of Appeal to expedite this.And they have announced that in the meantime, where an applicant does not meet the minimum income threshold and there is no other reason to refuse it, the application will be put on hold.

But if you meet the minimum income threshold then u don't have to worry,they will reply u soon.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 pm

faizabilal wrote:today I recieve my RFC kindly pray for me tomorrow m going to collect ..
Omg congrats.. inshallah i hope h recieve a positive result

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

haleema87 wrote:Salaam everyone,

Alhamdulillah Ya Rabi. I got my RFC today, I was sent the following SMS - "Your passport has been received. Please collect it from the UK application centre where you submitted your application." Gerry's from Mirpur then rang me to say; come in to collect the passport on Thursday between 12pm-3pm.

This is my timeline now;

Visa Status: will find out on Thursday, please make dua for a positive result inshaAllah.

This was the 15th week. Please remember me in your duas and pray the visa is granted.

congratulations haleema87 and best of luck, INSHALLAH you will get the positive response :)

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

All the best to those collecting rfcs!!!
In sha Allah it will be positive!
Finally us april applicnts r hearing shukr Alhumdililah
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

faizabilal
Newly Registered

Post by faizabilal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:20 pm

thanks to all
javeria I applied from LHE

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Congrats to all those who will be receiving their rfc's :)

Inshallah looks like we have wait at least 14/15 weeks
Not long to go :)
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 pm

This is my timeline now;

Congrats inshallah result will b positive

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 pm

This is my timeline now;

Congrats.. Inshallah result will b positive

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Malik247 wrote:
tallojani wrote:malik247...Have you filed your appeal yet?
Not yet I have appointment with sol coming Friday they will charge 1500£ all together and 1 year time will take I m gona mad very tens days r passing
why dont you submit a fresh application it will be alot cheaper and quicker
I asked solictor reapply is much longer as normal application at the end no garntey for visa
In my case we can easily prove we are genuine and subsistence in appeal I know it takes longer but it conviniant what u think?

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm

OMG!! I emailed visa enquiries Islamabad and they said they have no record of my application. I just saw the email now so I emailed back they requested more information in regards to my application.

I send email literally 2 mins later got an email saying it can take up to 20 days to respond and that there is delay in settlement visa application.

Why do u think my application cannot be found???

So stressed now

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Sweet786 wrote:First of all congratulations to those who have got visas and those ho have got rfc.

May ALLAH give I all good news and happiness.

For the rest of us that are waiting lets just dua we hear soon and be patient
:-)

Another thing the more we email them the more longer their gonna take on sending rfc just to spite us lol hmm maybe that could happen who knows

Inshallah when we get rfc we have a big fat stamp VISA GRANTED INSHALLAH AND THEN IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT
I just hope so :( I am so tired of waiting...may Allah help us all ameen