ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:24 pm

@verbina so sorry to hear that ..but wat are yr options dear? who is gona look after yr daughter?there must be a way out , surely there is a way out , they can not seperate u from yr child... no no no....j

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:42 pm

@Verbina, Sorry to hear that! How old is your daughter if you don't mind me asking? Ok it's far from over, you have one more appeal issued with the removal notice (that's if they are going to issue you with one) You are incredibly brave in the face of adversity - with your strength and the power of God, you will overcome!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm

verbina wrote:G'day folks!

Just got a letter from my MP!

It says that he made some enquiries to Home Office on my behalf and apparently my documents now are with enforcement team...

Then he goes to say he asked HO for reconsideration and if there's any additional documents that I can submit to support my case.

He said he ll let me know as soon as he hears anything else, but due to my case being complex he s afraid that there wont be a favourable outcome for me ...

Ok if he says that my stuff is with enforcement team, its self-explanatory whats gonna happen next like.... so I best I start packing already lol.

But wow, Im dead impressed with my MP for coming through with such detailed info and in record times ( a week it took him).

So yeah, just thought I d share this and that PPS for Theresa May George Hollingbery works hard for his constituents!!
:)
Oh no another depressive news ....don't give up what are your options ?
Can't you appeal against your enforcement ...what's your daughters situation ?..

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 pm

verbina they cannot send you back. you have a British child and we have seen lots people here on this forum granted in the same situation. yours should be even stronger since the child is under social care.
they are only wasting your time.
please get a strong solicitor and sort this out, dont let them play this game anymore, its just nonsense
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina so sorry to hear that ..but wat are yr options dear? who is gona look after yr daughter?there must be a way out , surely there is a way out , they can not seperate u from yr child... no no no....j
Awwwh thank you love!!

My daughter doesnt live with me, she is in care of social services and lives in a foster placement.

I see her once a month officially ( as my family court contact orders say), but unofficially I see a lot more of her (sneakily)

I was very very young when I had her and I made a big big mess of things....

The main reason I cant have her living with me now is my lack of immigration status. :(

But we are incredibly close and she will be pretty devastated if I get deported.

@believe my daughter is 12.

Yeah I know that I can appeal removal directions or go via Judical review, its hard to say anything until we see my refusal letter.

Or I dunno, maybe go back and apply from Moscow.. we'll see..
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:59 pm

pink nails wrote:
nikitpatel wrote:Grant all illegal immigrants an amnesty, says Conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 77600.html
He has a point. I don't understand why people think a one-off amnesty will encourage more people to come here. Amnesty would be for the people who are already here, Im sure they would use many rules to prevent some illegal immigrants getting it anyway.
Even if this govt declares amnesty not everyone will be given a visa .still HO will consider merits and demerits of every case...it does not mean that 570,000 ( so called figures) ppl will be given visa straight away..
I very much agree with what MP mr Z is saying...
Declare one of amnesty, tighten up border control/immigration rules
No recourse to public funds

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 pm

It says that he made some enquiries to Home Office on my behalf and apparently my documents now are with enforcement team...

Then he goes to say he asked HO for reconsideration and if there's any additional documents that I can submit to support my case.

He said he ll let me know as soon as he hears anything else, but due to my case being complex he s afraid that there wont be a favourable outcome for me ...

Ok if he says that my stuff is with enforcement team, its self-explanatory whats gonna happen next like.... so I best I start packing already lol.

But wow, Im dead impressed with my MP for coming through with such detailed info and in record times ( a week it took him).

So yeah, just thought I d share this and that PPS for Theresa May George Hollingbery works hard for his constituents!!
hello @ verbina.your documents are with enforcement team does not necessary mean that you will be refuse .remember the letter that was sent to me which says (we have decided to grant you a period of leave to remain)?.it was UK enforcement team that sent it to me and also my biometric fingerprint letter which says(go to post office and enrol your biometric for free),was also sent to me from Uk enforcement team. So just keep praying and dont loose hope

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm

@Verbina I am so sorry to hear this. I have to commend you for having a heart filled with faith as solid as a rock! I believe deep down there should be a way out of this as a right of appeal should be allowed when you get an official response. Pls don't despair. Am I right to say or ask using your daughter on your application/appeal would not be possible cos she is in foster care?

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm

verbina wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina so sorry to hear that ..but wat are yr options dear? who is gona look after yr daughter?there must be a way out , surely there is a way out , they can not seperate u from yr child... no no no....j
Awwwh thank you love!!

My daughter doesnt live with me, she is in care of social services and lives in a foster placement.

I see her once a month officially ( as my family court contact orders say), but unofficially I see a lot more of her (sneakily)

The main reason I cant have her living with me now is my lack of immigration status. :(

But we are incredibly close and she will be pretty devastated if I get deported.

Yeah I know that I can appeal removal directions or go via Judical review, its hard to say anything until we see my refusal letter.

If you get a right of appeal hire a solicitor and prepare your daughter so that when she comes to the court and says she can't live without you then they don't have choice..this will be your last chance, put all your effort in..

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:19 pm

SDP wrote:
verbina wrote:
Awwwh thank you love!!

If you get a right of appeal hire a solicitor and prepare your daughter so that when she comes to the court and says she can't live without you then they don't have choice..this will be your last chance, put all your effort in..
You are probably right, I didnt want her involved in all this at all, so I didnt even get her to write a supporting statement for me...
But boy, would she love going to court and standing in a witness box lol ( she is extremely articulate and academically gifted , even won a scholarship to a posh school, so she ll do well )

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:20 pm

i cant understand why some people are condoling verbina when are application is still pending?

if an application is with uk enforcement team ,does not necessary mean a refusal !

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm

yahwadud wrote:

hello @ verbina.your documents are with enforcement team does not necessary mean that you will be refuse .remember the letter that was sent to me which says (we have decided to grant you a period of leave to remain)?.it was UK enforcement team that sent it to me and also my biometric fingerprint letter which says(go to post office and enrol your biometric for free),was also sent to me from Uk enforcement team. So just keep praying and dont loose hope
Oh really?! How bizarre! Urrrm well my MP did say that 'he must warn me that my case is very complex so it may not be a favourable outcome', but I just thought that its a done deal -as long as its with enforcement its a deffo refusal...

Typical this shit always happens late friday afternoon innit?!!
So what am I supposed to do now until monday looool?!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm

@verbina i seriously want to give you lots of cuddles right now.... i think it is until u hear from d enforcement team dats when u can get a clearer picture....as yahwadud said it may turn out to be a good outcome. PLS BABE BE STRONG.......dont go to moscow for now wait for them to contact u and weigh yr options.....i will be prayin for uuu....XXX

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:32 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina i seriously want to give you lots of cuddles right now.... i think it is until u hear from d enforcement team dats when u can get a clearer picture....as yahwadud said it may turn out to be a good outcome. PLS BABE BE STRONG.......dont go to moscow for now wait for them to contact u and weigh yr options.....i will be prayin for uuu....XXX
Awwwwh thank you so much!! XXXXX

*cyber hugs all around*
Yeah there's no more point in speculating anymore what it could be, until I actually see refusal myself!!!

So I shall visualise positive outcomes and wait for more news next week!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!! XXXX

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:36 pm

verbina wrote:
yahwadud wrote:

Oh really?! How bizarre! Urrrm well my MP did say that 'he must warn me that my case is very complex so it may not be a favourable outcome', but I just thought that its a done deal -as long as its with enforcement its a deffo refusal...

So what am I supposed to do now until monday looool?!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
What a day to get this news...your weekend is ruined ...
As @Y says it may not merely be an enforcement ..fingers crossed
Lets hope and pray for positive decision !

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

I wish you the very best Verbina and I hope you get a favourable answer soon from the enforcement team. Your daughter sounds amazing and so you should be extremely proud. Have a good weekend all.
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:45 pm

verbina wrote:
yahwadud wrote:

@verbina.think possitive girl.my case was complex aswell.am sure its a possitive news.you can bet me

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:00 pm

[quote="yahwadud"][quote="verbina"][quote="yahwadud"][quote="verbina"]G'day folks!

:)[/quote]hello @ verbina.your documents are with enforcement team does not necessary mean that you will be refuse .remember the letter that was sent to me which says (we have decided to grant you a period of leave to remain)?.it was UK enforcement team that sent it to me and also my biometric fingerprint letter which says(go to post office and enrol your biometric for free),was also sent to me from Uk enforcement team. So just keep praying and dont loose hope[/quote]

So what am I supposed to do now until monday looool?!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]@verbina.think possitive girl.my case was complex aswell.am sure its a possitive news.you can bet me[/quote]

Hello
More hope for separated parents with British children
Colin Yeo — 9 August 2013 — Leave a comment

link

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm

@Verbina:

I don't think you should despair. Enforcement Team is where every overstayer's files should normally be. I believe the only bad news with your MP's letter is that it implicitly tells you the MP is not going to support your application. I think you have Greater support than him: God.
If you have an application lodged, the Enforcement Team have to wait for a decision before taking any action. A Removal Decision from the Enforcement Team will trigger a right of appeal. So There is still a long way to go.

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Chidy wrote:@Verbina:

I don't think you should despair. Enforcement Team is where every overstayer's files should normally be. I believe the only bad news with your MP's letter is that it implicitly tells you the MP is not going to support your application. I think you have Greater support than him: God.
If you have an application lodged, the Enforcement Team have to wait for a decision before taking any action. A Removal Decision from the Enforcement Team will trigger a right of appeal. So There is still a long way to go.
Awww!!! Chidy, you are blessed for this comment. Verbina I think Chidy has pretty much summed up what everyone has said here and it makes a lot of sense if you think of it. If your MP is tactfully trying to tell you he won't be offering much of his assistance, worry not! There is always the God factor and that balances the equation. Just relax and stay positive please. There will always be a way out and you will be happily re united with your lovely daughter.

Congrats to kaban, enjoy your new status and lovely weekend to everyone especially yummymummy3j. :)

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 pm

mummytwo wrote:
Chidy wrote:@Verbina:

Awww!!! Chidy, you are blessed for this comment. Verbina I think Chidy has pretty much summed up what everyone has said here and it makes a lot of sense if you think of it. If your MP is tactfully trying to tell you he won't be offering much of his assistance, worry not! There is always the God factor and that balances the equation. Just relax and stay positive please. There will always be a way out and you will be happily re united with your lovely daughter.

Congrats to kaban, enjoy your new status and lovely weekend to everyone especially yummymummy3j. :)

Awwwwhh thank you so much for your kind words!!!! Have a fab weekend!
And God Bless!!

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:19 pm

[quote="Chidy"]@Verbina:

If you have an application lodged, the Enforcement Team have to wait for a decision before taking any action. A Removal Decision from the Enforcement Team will trigger a right of appeal. So There is still a long way to go.[/quote]

@Verbina

A British under age children biological parents can only be remove from UK if he or she is imminent for the country.

I don`t know your circumstances. Though they haven`t issued any removal letter and your application is still active. I don`t think you should be worried before you got written letter. Speak with an experience solicitors.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:08 am

@mummytwo how are you dear sis? i pray this coming week comes with all the good news we have been longing for in jesus name

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 am

This might work in your favour. The first thing to note is that your case is not in a storage awaiting someone to bring them out of the case. There is a unit called the local immigration compliance engagement which recently was changed to immigration compliance engagement. This unit also deals with enforcement, however, they have case worker who are dealing with all complex human right application. They can grant or refuse application. Don't think basically that you will be refuse be positive and keep the faith. You have been a source of encouragement to many people on this forum so be positive. I have read on another forum that it was this unit that grant indefinite leave to a spouse of a forum member can't remember the fully details now. Any be expecting your good news very soon.
My spouse case has been with this unit since April 2013 we got to know through the MP and we are still waiting for reply from them. Note that MP will not want to show any form of influence on the case this is against the rules all they try to do is thread that line carefully and offer support.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:18 am

Hi everyone,

Just an update about my case that i have been battling with since 2004 even though i've been removed from the UK 2 times and still returned for the 3rd time and now applying for human right through Flro.

No British child. No British wife. Withdrew asylum application a day after i apply in 2007.

Following my human right application i made in 2011 that was returned by the UKBA 3 times for one reason or the other and was finally accepted as valid application in April 2012 and get biometric done in July 2012.

Got reply from UKBA 3 weeks ago that my FLRo application on their system appeared to them that i am seeking international protection, and that for this reason they cannot grant me a protection via my Flro application.

They ended the letter with two option (1) I should go apply for Asylum before 8 of August 2013 (2) if i did not apply for Asylum before 8 of August 2013 they will go ahead and decide my application only on the grounds of my Article 8 rights.

My update now is: I and my lawyer have concluded that they should go ahead and decided my Flro application only on the grounds of my Article 8 rights.

I just hope the article 8 will favour me by God's grace. Though i lost hope but recently came back with the same hope that God is a living God and things might turn good around for me.

I wish everyone here goodluck and have your applications approved. Amen.

Please what do you think about the update about the UKBA going ahead to decide my application only on the grounds of my Article 8 rights, as instructed by me and my solicitor. I'm using a private solicitor.

Thank you.
Ale001