ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OLD FLR(M) waiting times Thread

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deo
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) waiting times

Post by deo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi. I got my documents. They were all sent by recorded delivery and I didn't include a return envelope. Just wanted to let you know yours should be fine.[/quote]

Hi ronimcm,
Thanks for the updates. I have already sent a special delivery envelop before your update. :)
I am now waiting for HO to send them. I will post update as soon as I get any news from them. Thanks again

NatVer
Newly Registered

Post by NatVer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Emkerr wrote:
NatVer wrote:
NatVer wrote:I applied for my FLR (M)

Application sent 15/03/2016
Received by HO 16/03/2016
Payment taken 24/03/2016

And I did not receive anything from the HO. Should I be worrying and contacting them? If so, does anyone know if there is a contact number or something?

Thank you!

Update
Application sent 15/03/2016
Received by HO 16/03/2016
Payment taken 24/03/2016
Acknowledgement Letter received: 07/04/2016 dated 05/04/2016
Letter request to submit Biometrics: 07/04/2016 dated 05/04/2016
Biometrics submitted: 08/04/2016

And waiting....

Anyone else with roughly the same timeline?
Yes quite similar, my application was received by HO a day before yours, my letters came through a bit earlier , but sure its nothing to go by as each case is dealt with individualy, best of luck in this waiting game
Thank you, that's very useful to know. I'm slightly worried as I really need my brp to switch jobs. Have you heard anything to this day? :)

Emkerr
Newly Registered

Post by Emkerr » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 am

Nothing yet. Hopefully not too long

hcl
Newly Registered

Post by hcl » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 pm

ronnimcm wrote:Jason65 yours should be this coming week as our timescales are quite similar. Looking forward to the update!!!

Hcl...what is your update?

No word yet but I feel there might be a bit of a delay on mine due to the complication with payment. Fingers crossed it won't then have to also go to appeal!

Congratulations to you, I bet it's a relief!

dada

Post by dada » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:09 pm

I submitted my FLR (M) application on 10th March 2016
Registered my biometrics on 21st March 2016
Received my biometric card on 18th April 2016
Received my documents on 20th April 2016

Can’t remember exactly when the payment was taken or when the Biometric letter came. I also had to send in some additional documents that were not ready at the time of application, which all came back together. I did not include a return postage envelope and the documents came back with signed delivery. I think for the amount of money we’re paying, its not asking for too much really, if I dare say so.

So, just over 5 weeks turnaround time, which is pretty impressive. I anticipated it would take the prescribed 8 weeks. Best of luck to everyone waiting :D

deo
Newly Registered

Post by deo » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:23 am

Congrats Dada,
We submitted our application a week after you. by looking at your timeline,We can expect our card any time next week then. See the additional documents you are talking about,Did HO ask you to submit them?
dada wrote:I submitted my FLR (M) application on 10th March 2016

Can’t remember exactly when the payment was taken or when the Biometric letter came. I also had to send in some additional documents that were not ready at the time of application, which all came back together. I did not include a return postage envelope and the documents came back with signed delivery. I think for the amount of money we’re paying, its not asking for too much really, if I dare say so.

So, just over 5 weeks turnaround time, which is pretty impressive. I anticipated it would take the prescribed 8 weeks. Best of luck to everyone waiting :D

dada

Post by dada » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Thank you Deo,

Yes, hopefully your card will arrive very soon. No, they didn’t ask (I sent in original bank statements that were not available at the time of submission) Don’t worry, if they need anything they would have called you to ask

Good luck
deo wrote:Congrats Dada,
We submitted our application a week after you. by looking at your timeline,We can expect our card any time next week then. See the additional documents you are talking about,Did HO ask you to submit them?

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:50 am

dada wrote:I submitted my FLR (M) application on 10th March 2016

Congratulations

ronnimcm
Newly Registered

Post by ronnimcm » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:47 pm

ronnimcm
Newly Registered

Post by ronnimcm » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Any update for those still waiting?

deo
Newly Registered

Post by deo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:38 pm

ronnimcm wrote:Any update for those still waiting?
Not yet. Hopefully next week

hcl
Newly Registered

Post by hcl » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:59 pm

hcl wrote:
hcl wrote:Update on my timeline:

Application sent: 3/3/16
Application arrived at HO: 4/3/16
Letter from HO: 16/3/16 dated 14/3/16
Biometrics Letter: still waiting
Fee deducted: Funnily enough still waiting...

And this is where I'm at now. I was beginning to worry that my fee was yet to be taken from my account but it seems in my instance they're doing things a bit backwards.. We'll just wait and see what happens!

Further update!

Application arrived at HO:4/3/16
Biometrics Letter: 23/3/16 dated 21/3/16 (because of the Easter holidays I will have to wait until next week to submit them)
Fee deducted: I received a letter on 23/3/16 dated 21/3/16 saying that my application was incomplete as there had been an issue with processing my payment.

Apparently I had not submitted the correct information regarding my account. They said I might have written the wrong number down or perhaps there was some confusion in the HO. I have now submitted a bankers draft to ensure there are no further complications. I must say I find this incredibly irritating. As far as I'm aware, I had not made a mistake on the application form. I had read over it a number of times and my partner had checked it a number of times. And now because of human error I've had to resubmit my payment and waste more time. What's frustrating is they took 3 weeks to notify me about this. But I suppose there is nothing I can do but wait.

Will update on any news.
FINAL UPDATE

I received all my documents back on Friday and have been granted Further Leave to Remain! So relieved! The whole process took exactly 7 weeks which included the complication with payment. Hope others hear good news soon! Best wishes

ronnimcm
Newly Registered

Post by ronnimcm » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 pm

hcl wrote:
hcl wrote:

And this is where I'm at now. I was beginning to worry that my fee was yet to be taken from my account but it seems in my instance they're doing things a bit backwards.. We'll just wait and see what happens!

Further update!

Biometrics Letter: 23/3/16 dated 21/3/16 (because of the Easter holidays I will have to wait until next week to submit them)
Fee deducted: I received a letter on 23/3/16 dated 21/3/16 saying that my application was incomplete as there had been an issue with processing my payment.

Apparently I had not submitted the correct information regarding my account. They said I might have written the wrong number down or perhaps there was some confusion in the HO. I have now submitted a bankers draft to ensure there are no further complications. I must say I find this incredibly irritating. As far as I'm aware, I had not made a mistake on the application form. I had read over it a number of times and my partner had checked it a number of times. And now because of human error I've had to resubmit my payment and waste more time. What's frustrating is they took 3 weeks to notify me about this. But I suppose there is nothing I can do but wait.

Will update on any news.
FINAL UPDATE

I received all my documents back on Friday and have been granted Further Leave to Remain! So relieved! The whole process took exactly 7 weeks which included the complication with payment. Hope others hear good news soon! Best wishes

Congratulations!!!!!

ronnimcm
Newly Registered

Post by ronnimcm » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:22 pm

deo wrote:
ronnimcm wrote:Any update for those still waiting?
Not yet. Hopefully next week

Hang in there. Most stressful thing ever!!

Hlqt
Newly Registered

Post by Hlqt » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:27 pm

hcl wrote:
hcl wrote:

Further update!

Will update on any news.
FINAL UPDATE

Congratulations! There was a problem with my payment as well (sent my application on the 19th of March without realising that the fee had increased the day before) so I am hoping it won't cause too much of a delay!

Saleem Ahmed

FLR O OR FLR FP.. Help Needed

Post by Saleem Ahmed » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:09 am

Good Evening Board Members

immigration boards forum is really help full for everyone.

people helped me a lot in this forum. i always be great full to all of them for there sincere help

i wast to ask something on behalf of my friend

he has got the student visa which is due to expiry by the end of this week. he is waiting for his exams result.

he had done his exams for level 6 or 7 (not sure) but now waiting for his result.

he is been in this county for last 5 years since he is here he never went back to his country

i want to ask which visa type should he apply for know? FLR FP OR FLR O?

what is his chances of success or refused will he get the right of appeal?

he needs some time to spend while he is awaiting his exams result. i think he

should go for FLR FP but i want to confirm.

is there any chance if he can get success if he applies FLR FP private life?

what document's he needs to send with his application?

thanks in advance for your kind help

Kind Regards

Emkerr
Newly Registered

Post by Emkerr » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:34 am

6 weeks and waiting, anyone else got any news?

deo
Newly Registered

Post by deo » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 am

Same here. very annoying
Emkerr wrote:6 weeks and waiting, anyone else got any news?

Emkerr
Newly Registered

Post by Emkerr » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:11 am

Just got my documents back, leave granted... So relieved...just waiting for my brp... :mrgreen: Sure not long for the rest of you...

NatVer
Newly Registered

Post by NatVer » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:01 am

Emkerr wrote:Just got my documents back, leave granted... So relieved...just waiting for my brp... :mrgreen: Sure not long for the rest of you...
Congratulations! :D
It is such a waiting game...

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Emkerr wrote:Just got my documents back, leave granted... So relieved...just waiting for my brp... :mrgreen: Sure not long for the rest of you...
Congratulations! , still waiting for the postman's delivery! :lol:

deo
Newly Registered

Post by deo » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Congrats. We are still waiting. Applied on 15/03. Biometric done on 01/04. Lets see if we get it this week.

Emkerr
Newly Registered

Post by Emkerr » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:38 am

My timeline:

Submitted application on the: 11/03/2016
Arrived at HO on the :15/03/2016
Fees taken :21/03/2016
Biometrics and acknowledgement letter: 26/03/2016
Submitted Biometrics: 29/03/2016
Documents received : 28/04/2016
BRP received : waiting

Thanks all for the good wishes.
Noticed that the application time was calculated from the day of posting the application, making it the 11/03/2016. Just over 6 weeks in total. Good luck to all still waiting. Very relieved but still can't completely relax until I have my BRP in my hands...

Hlqt
Newly Registered

Post by Hlqt » Wed May 04, 2016 9:22 am

Hi, does anyone have any updates regarding their application?

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:20 am

Hlqt wrote:Hi, does anyone have any updates regarding their application?
It has been quiet so far. Going 8weeks now and no confirmation yet. Really annoying!