ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am

soldier1 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:For everyone else ..

We were wrong in presuming some cases are done faster then others ie ( wardak case was done in 50 days and another applicants in 43 days )

Wardak"s husband status was not british citizen hence she heard earlier. And the other applicants partner was europeon citizen.

For all of you _ if your partners r british currently its taking 70_ 75 working days. Unless your partners r europeons or not british.

What is HO ?

Hello,

The above two cases can be an exeptional, because who ever applies as a spouse of a UK Nataional or with ILR , mainly all the financial requirements and job related documents are from UK. So HO has to verify them.

The best way to verify is to check the applicant visa authorisation place.It will explain all.....

:roll:
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:20 am

soldier1 wrote:

The above two cases can be an exeptional, because who ever applies as a spouse of a UK Nataional or with ILR , mainly all the financial requirements and job related documents are from UK. So HO has to verify them.

The best way to verify is to check the applicant visa authorisation place.It will explain all.....

Not exceptional

None of them were on ILR.

The waiting time for them are different. The waiting queue for this file is different. And application under this are way less

Verification is done from uk but its done before normal settlement cases..
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 am

soldier1 wrote:I wonder if somebody has applied in June

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ye i saw a few on this forum who applied in june

And many more would not be on this website lol

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 am

abidabzhussain wrote:
soldier1 wrote:

Not exceptional

None of them were on ILR.

The waiting time for them are different. The waiting queue for this file is different. And application under this are way less

Verification is done from uk but its done before normal settlement cases..

Oh then its ok...I thought we are just talking about settlement spouse visa here ...i'e ILR & Britisish citizen.

Remaining are point based that does not that long now a days.....

zebi

Post by zebi » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 am

i apply on June 7

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:02 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:

Ye i saw a few on this forum who applied in june

And many more would not be on this website lol

I applied in june
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Someone answer this, please?

It starts from the day of submission of application.

And if I am not wrong there have been 93 working days passed since the time of your application :?:
When and from where u applied?
We got this letter in a PDF format as of 17/07.

"5 July 2013, the High Court in the UK handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route.

The Home Office has therefore temporarily paused decision-making on some spouse/partner and child settlement visa and leave to remain applications to enable us to consider the implications of the judgment.

Unfortunately this may result in a delay in consideration of your application. We are hopeful consideration can resume soon but I wanted to bring this to your attention at the earliest possibly opportunity.

I apoloigse for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely,
"

=====

My lawyer sent a fitting response the same day saying my earning exceeded the original proposal amount. So, what financial implications have to be considered?
Lahore and the 26/03/13.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:08 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:Smiggy "

did u apply using one job or two ?

What documents did u provide related to your job?
( ie payslips.p60.contract.employer letter.)

It seems ukba think u dont meet the requirement hence they put ur case in hold tray. And sent you email informing about it.

You should get in touch with them via email.

We provided all the documents you mentioned and it was for two jobs. My lawyer did reply via e-mail.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Smiggy wrote:
We provided all the documents you mentioned and it was for two jobs. My lawyer did reply via e-mail.
did u provide payslips and statements for 6 months or 12 months .....??

( for two jobs , everyone has to supply last 12 months evidence , and if they calculate gross pay of the two jobs and it dipped below 18600 they will not approve it and put it on hold for now , and if you did not provide 12 months payslips . then they would only add the amount which are available to them on payslips provided to them .i-e total gross pay of all payslips submitted with the case will be considered )

some solicitors are dumb too. They do not have clear knowledge about the new rules in effect and my cousin was one of the applicant who was rejected cz he hired a dumb solicitor...

i hope u supplied 12 months evidence

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

( for two jobs , everyone has to supply last 12 months evidence , and if they calculate gross pay of the two jobs and it dipped below 18600 they will not approve it and put it on hold for now , and if you did not provide 12 months payslips . then they would only add the amount which are available to them on payslips provided to them .i-e total gross pay of all payslips submitted with the case will be considered )

some solicitors are dumb too. They do not have clear knowledge about the new rules in effect and my cousin was one of the applicant who was rejected cz he hired a dumb solicitor...

I'm self employed and provided my one and half year earnings and accountant letters and hmrc letters.

Would there be any problems for me?
I'm so worried :(
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

I'm self employed and provided my one and half year earnings and accountant letters and hmrc letters.

Hi,

I told you before....chillax.. already provied too many documents to them :lol:

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:39 pm

soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

Hi,

I told you before....chillax.. already provied too many documents to them
:lol:

Hahaha well I worry too much.. Feels like I have to wait forever to hear anything :(
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

Hi,

Hahaha well I worry too much.. Feels like I have to wait forever to hear anything :(

Fingers crossed..ull hear good news in the comming week....
:P

bc if ur visas will eb sorted out then soon comes my spouse turn..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:

the list for self employed people is a bit long , like company tax return , ( CRT ) , and self-assessment tax return which runs from 6 April to 5 April the following year. etc etc

Check this link ,

section 9 gives all documents required by self employer sponsors

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

hope it helps

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Smiggy wrote:Hi,

Can I also confirm that when they say 90 working days from Lahore.

Is it from 90 working days from the application date or the date it got to the BHC?
Someone answer this, please?

It starts from the day of submission of application.

And if I am not wrong there have been 93 working days passed since the time of your application :?:
We got this letter in a PDF format as of 17/07.

"5 July 2013, the High Court in the UK handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route.

The Home Office has therefore temporarily paused decision-making on some spouse/partner and child settlement visa and leave to remain applications to enable us to consider the implications of the judgment.

Unfortunately this may result in a delay in consideration of your application. We are hopeful consideration can resume soon but I wanted to bring this to your attention at the earliest possibly opportunity.

I apoloigse for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely,
"

=====

My lawyer sent a fitting response the same day saying my earning exceeded the original proposal amount. So, what financial implications have to be considered?
BHC sent this e-mail to you? now your lawyer should have to contact them on daily basis.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

the list for self employed people is a bit long , like company tax return , ( CRT ) , and self-assessment tax return which runs from 6 April to 5 April the following year. etc etc

Check this link ,

section 9 gives all documents required by self employer sponsors

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

hope it helps
Thanks a lot :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 pm

soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Hi,

what about my application?i applied on 23rd april and now ages have been gone after submission of application :(

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 pm

what about my application?i applied on 23rd april and now ages have been gone after submission of application :([/quote]
U submit application on my birthday,May Allah give u visa in coming week. :)
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Javeria wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Hi,

what about my application?i applied on 23rd april and now ages have been gone after submission of application :(

Yours will be tomorrow inshallah :-) ill wake up early to see if you have any good news
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Yours will be tomorrow inshallah :-) ill wake up early to see if you have any good news

INSHALLAH

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Forlorn wrote:what about my application?i applied on 23rd april and now ages have been gone after submission of application :(
U submit application on my birthday,May Allah give u visa in coming week. :)[/quote]

INSHALLAH, I hope so,

please ALLAH make it easy for all of us.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Javeria wrote:
Forlorn wrote:what about my application?i applied on 23rd april and now ages have been gone after submission of application :(

INSHALLAH, I hope so,

please ALLAH make it easy for all of us.[/quote]
Ameen sum ameen.
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Javeria wrote:

INSHALLAH, I hope so,

please ALLAH make it easy for all of us.
Ameen sum ameen.[/quote]

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :)

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Ameen
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

abidabzhussain