ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foreign Birth Registration

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mari1234
Newly Registered
European Union

Re: Foreign Birth Registration

Post by mari1234 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Valo wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:54 pm
mari1234 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:47 pm
Incredible news! My FBR application has been approved. Here's my journey:
    Applied online March 2021. Held off sending docs as instructed due to Covid.
      Found out I was pregnant, Oct 2021. Asked you lovely people for advice.
        Contacted Passport Webchat (FBR webchat closed) for advice. Given this email to contact: fbr.urgentqueries@dfa.ie
          Emailed FBR team and got a response 29/10. Advised to send all the docs I had, including proof of pregnancy, immediately, & to write 'Expectant Parent' on the envelope along with application number.
            Also advised to have Irish grandfather's death certificate corrected (wrong by 6 days!) and mum's passport renewed (expired in May 2021) just in case they asked for it at a later date. In my case they didn't!
              Sent everything I had from London on 8th Nov, received in Balbriggan on 11th Nov.
                Received this email today 19th Nov:

Your Foreign Births Registration application received 11/11/21 was expedited as you are an expectant parent. It is now approved and you are entered on the Registry.

A Foreign Births Registration Certificate and your original documents will be returned to you by registered post to your address at [postcode] and will require a signature on delivery.

You will receive email notification once FBR certificate is printed and documents will then be returned.

I'm stunned. I knew my case was very straightforward but still, this is fast! I hope it's heartening to some who may be in a similar situation, and to all to know that they are there working on processing.

It may take months to receive the certificate, who knows, but I'm obviously so relieved to have been approved in time. Thank you again to everyone on this forum who offered me advice. The luck of the Irish to you all. :D
                Congratulations!!!

That email address you've just posted, is anyone allowed to use it? I ask because the FBR webchat is still closed and I need to contact them.
                I have no idea! I can only imagine that the passport team are advised to give it out in specific cases, and that if you send them an email they can either deem it urgent enough to answer or ignore it. Good luck!

Angelo_2019
                United States of America

Post by Angelo_2019 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:44 pm

mari1234 wrote:
                      Contacted Passport Webchat (FBR webchat closed) for advice. Given this email to contact: fbr.urgentqueries@dfa.ie
                        Emailed FBR team and got a response 29/10. Advised to send all the docs I had, including proof of pregnancy, immediately, & to write 'Expectant Parent' on the envelope along with application number.
                          Also advised to have Irish grandfather's death certificate corrected (wrong by 6 days!) and mum's passport renewed (expired in May 2021) just in case they asked for it at a later date. In my case they didn't!
                            Sent everything I had from London on 8th Nov, received in Balbriggan on 11th Nov.

Your Foreign Births Registration application received 11/11/21 was expedited as you are an expectant parent. It is now approved and you are entered on the Registry.

A Foreign Births Registration Certificate and your original documents will be returned to you by registered post to your address at [postcode] and will require a signature on delivery.

You will receive email notification once FBR certificate is printed and documents will then be returned.

I'm stunned. I knew my case was very straightforward but still, this is fast! I hope it's heartening to some who may be in a similar situation, and to all to know that they are there working on processing.

It may take months to receive the certificate, who knows, but I'm obviously so relieved to have been approved in time. Thank you again to everyone on this forum who offered me advice. The luck of the Irish to you all. :D
                              Congratulations on getting a quick response!

Did they send you the approval before you spent any time or money on the death certificate or passport?

My mother won't be getting a passport or renewing her drivers' license either. Fortunately her driver's license is still valid and my application was recently approved. It just took 27 months instead of 3-4 weeks.

Angelo_2019
                              United States of America

FBR Approval email

Post by Angelo_2019 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:48 pm

I updated the Google spreadsheet.

My emails have been coming just before the announced reopenings

10 Aug 2019 - On line applicaton
                              19 Aug 2019 - Documents received in Dublin
                              21 Oct 2021 - Confirmation of address email
                              14 Nov 2021 - Approval email (send Sunday morning before Nov 15 reopening)

I ordered a new birth certificate for the FBR to get the long form, hoping to use this for the passport application.

Can anyone tell me if the supporting documents are sent about the same time as the FBR certificate, or are they much earlier or later?
                              Thanks

maishun
                              China

Post by maishun » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:23 am

mari1234 wrote:

You are so lucky that FBR only took less than a month to deal with your pregnancy acceleration. And my pregnancy acceleration has not passed yet

mari1234
                                            Newly Registered
                                            European Union

Post by mari1234 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:52 am

Angelo_2019 wrote:
                                            Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:44 pm
                                            mari1234 wrote:

Did they send you the approval before you spent any time or money on the death certificate or passport?

My mother won't be getting a passport or renewing her drivers' license either. Fortunately her driver's license is still valid and my application was recently approved. It just took 27 months instead of 3-4 weeks.
                                                          Sadly, no! I paid £90 for the correction, which is frustrating but at least the historical record is accurate now if future generations want to look my granddad up! I'm still going to pay for Mum's passport renewal too because I already promised her. Bloody typical!

mari1234
                                                          Newly Registered
                                                          Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:19 am
                                                          European Union

Post by mari1234 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:59 am

maishun wrote:
                                                          Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:23 am
                                                          mari1234 wrote:

You are so lucky that FBR only took less than a month to deal with your pregnancy acceleration. And my pregnancy acceleration has not passed yet
                                                                        Yes, I am lucky! It literally took nine days. I can only imagine that this is due to mine being a very simple case - Irish granddad, British-born Irish citizen mum. I found my granddad in Irish records with a two-minute Google and all my documents were in order. Aside from the backlog and being in a queue, there's no reason it should've taken any longer than a few days for FBR to actually work out the connection/approve me. I always knew I'd be approved. I just thought it would take months and months.

Mr_Knight
                                                                        Posts: 170
                                                                        Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:55 pm
                                                                        Location: UK
                                                                        Mood:
                                                                        United Kingdom

Post by Mr_Knight » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:19 am

maishun wrote:
                                                                        From reading your previous posts I thought the FBR team had told you that your application was not successful & you would not be added to the FBR.

BrexitEscapee
                                                                        - thin ice -
                                                                        Posts: 126
                                                                        Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 pm
                                                                        United Kingdom

Post by BrexitEscapee » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:03 pm

Mr_Knight wrote:
                                                                        Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:19 am
                                                                        maishun wrote:
                                                                        From reading your previous posts I thought the FBR team had told you that your application was not successful & you would not be added to the FBR.
                                                                        Yes - I've previously wasted my time replying to a question from 'maishun' with information about the content of UK and Irish birth certificates, only to find he then continued making further posts which were jumping around from topic to topic and contradicting things he'd previously said about his FBR application. I'm pretty sure he's trolling the forum so next time he posts a question, I'll compile a list of his previous questions/comments so people can decide whether it's worth their time replying.

Valo
                                                                        Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:57 pm
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Valo » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Just a thought.

Seeing as it's been clearly stated that they plan on allocating more resources to the FBR with a view of reducing turnaround times, I actually wonder if that current 2 years waiting time could reduce and people who submit might get it slightly earlier than the currently listed time of 2 years? Or am I misinterpreting?

Mr_Knight
                                                                        Posts: 170
                                                                        Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:55 pm
                                                                        Location: UK
                                                                        Mood:
                                                                        United Kingdom

Post by Mr_Knight » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Valo wrote:
                                                                        Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:24 pm
                                                                        Seeing as it's been clearly stated that they plan on allocating more resources to the FBR with a view of reducing turnaround times, I actually wonder if that current 2 years waiting time could reduce and people who submit might get it slightly earlier than the currently listed time of 2 years? Or am I misinterpreting?
                                                                        Its more likely political word salad since initially it was 6-12 months then 12-18 months and now 2 years. They will probably "reduce" the turnaround to 18 months & expect a pat on the back.

Valo
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Valo » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:52 pm

Mr_Knight wrote:
                                                                        Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:47 pm
                                                                        Valo wrote:
                                                                        Its more likely political word salad since initially it was 6-12 months then 12-18 months and now 2 years. They will probably "reduce" the turnaround to 18 months & expect a pat on the back.
                                                                        Yeah, I can see that. I just have heavy anxiety about it because as I said previously I am estranged from my parent so have no access whatsoever to a photocopy of their state ID document. I've produced an affidavit and I am going to accompany that with a cover letter explaining the situation but I have a heavy fear of waiting 2 years to get it processed only to be disappointed.

Dalton_Trumbo
                                                                        Member of Standing
                                                                        Posts: 296
                                                                        Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:11 pm
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Dalton_Trumbo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:41 pm

Hey all,

I'm curious, has anyone had experience with having a new address when address confirmation email comes?

My address has changed since I applied and am just curious on what type of delay it causes to update the address.

Thanks.

brainiacghost
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        Posts: 54
                                                                        Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 pm
                                                                        United Kingdom

Post by brainiacghost » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 am

Dalton_Trumbo wrote:
                                                                        Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:41 pm
                                                                        Hey all,

I'm curious, has anyone had experience with having a new address when address confirmation email comes?

My address has changed since I applied and am just curious on what type of delay it causes to update the address.

Thanks.
                                                                        Not quite the same, but I've moved house since sending off my FBR registration. I contacted them (after talking with passport webchat) to arrange return of some original documents that were needed, but for which obtaining replacements was proving a challenge (as they were birth certificates from another country for which replacement would have involved travelling to the capital city of that country, which was not feasible). Updating my address involved sending them a scanned in copy of my proof of address (I sent a driving license) via email, the documents were posted back to me within a couple of days of sending that email. My estimate therefore would be a maximum delay of however long you spend sending in the scanned ID plus a week, but likely less.

a.s.b.o
                                                                        - thin ice -
                                                                        Posts: 413
                                                                        Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by a.s.b.o » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:21 am

brainiacghost wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 am

Not quite the same, but I've moved house since sending off my FBR registration. I contacted them (after talking with passport webchat) to arrange return of some original documents that were needed
                                                                        Do I read you correctly that one can request return of the necessary documents even whilst the application is being processed? thank you to advise

FrozenTundra
                                                                        Posts: 32
                                                                        Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:40 pm
                                                                        United States of America

Post by FrozenTundra » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:50 pm

FrozenTundra wrote:
                                                                        Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:30 am
                                                                        I got tired/bored of waiting, so dropped off the application for my son with the USPS today. They said it would take 5-6 business days to get from the United States to Ireland.

Application submitted: April 13th, 2021

I am hoping that this entire process (including Irish passport) is completed before 2024 (i.e. by December 31st, 2023), but given how backlogged they are I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed though!
                                                                        Hi all,

As I mentioned before, I submitted my son's completed application on April 13th, 2021. USPS tracking service confirmed receipt in Ireland on April 26th, 2021. I've heard nothing since then (not even a confirmation email/notification from the Irish authorities confirming receipt), but that was to be expected since everything was shut down.

I was thrilled to hear that FBR processing resumed last week. I was hoping to contact the FBR office to confirm receipt of documents since all I have is the American confirmation of delivery, no Irish confirmation. Alas, the webchat does not appear to ever be active and when I call by phone it says that they're busy and unable to answer calls at this time.

Any advice on contacting FBR? Should I just stay put and not bother them? On the one hand we're not in that much of a hurry: my wife already has an Irish passport and my son is 10 months old. On the other hand, it has been almost 7 months with no information whatsoever from the Irish authorities.

As an amusing aside regarding other countries, our friends had a daughter just a few months before the birth of our son here in the US. The husband is a US citizen and the wife is a US/French citizen. Their daughter not only was registered as a French citizen prior to her 1st birthday, but also already has a French passport. This is an analogous situation to the FBR since that US/French wife was herself born in the US, making the daughter the second generation to be born in the US. Somehow the French were able to process everything very quickly even with COVID issues. I still don't get why the Irish have such a difficult time processing citizenship in a timely manner.

Valo
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Valo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm

FrozenTundra wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:50 pm
                                                                        FrozenTundra wrote:
                                                                        I got tired/bored of waiting, so dropped off the application for my son with the USPS today. They said it would take 5-6 business days to get from the United States to Ireland.

I am hoping that this entire process (including Irish passport) is completed before 2024 (i.e. by December 31st, 2023), but given how backlogged they are I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed though!
                                                                        Hi all,

As I mentioned before, I submitted my son's completed application on April 13th, 2021. USPS tracking service confirmed receipt in Ireland on April 26th, 2021. I've heard nothing since then (not even a confirmation email/notification from the Irish authorities confirming receipt), but that was to be expected since everything was shut down.

I was thrilled to hear that FBR processing resumed last week. I was hoping to contact the FBR office to confirm receipt of documents since all I have is the American confirmation of delivery, no Irish confirmation. Alas, the webchat does not appear to ever be active and when I call by phone it says that they're busy and unable to answer calls at this time.

Any advice on contacting FBR? Should I just stay put and not bother them? On the one hand we're not in that much of a hurry: my wife already has an Irish passport and my son is 10 months old. On the other hand, it has been almost 7 months with no information whatsoever from the Irish authorities.

As an amusing aside regarding other countries, our friends had a daughter just a few months before the birth of our son here in the US. The husband is a US citizen and the wife is a US/French citizen. Their daughter not only was registered as a French citizen prior to her 1st birthday, but also already has a French passport. This is an analogous situation to the FBR since that US/French wife was herself born in the US, making the daughter the second generation to be born in the US. Somehow the French were able to process everything very quickly even with COVID issues. I still don't get why the Irish have such a difficult time processing citizenship in a timely manner.
                                                                        There is the FBR webchat, but despite the FBR having re-opened the FBR webchat is still closed. I know, a bit ridiculous because there is no way other way to get into contact with them unless your query is urgent.

SLwlss
                                                                        Newly Registered
                                                                        Posts: 22
                                                                        Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:18 am
                                                                        South Africa

Post by SLwlss » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:13 pm

SLwlss wrote:
                                                                        Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:47 pm
                                                                        My wife finally received her confirmation of address email today after 2 years and 9 days, interestingly they also tried to call her but she wasn't able to answer:

Application submitted online: 10/10/2019
                                                                        Email acknowledging receipt of documentation Balbriggan: 18/10/2019
                                                                        Confirmation of address email: 27/10/2021
                                                                        Congrats email:
                                                                        FBR certificate received:
                                                                        My wife received her certificate on Friday with all the supporting documents. Updated details below:
                                                                        Her certificate arrived in her maiden name despite including marriage certificate and all supporting docs in her married surname

Application submitted online: 10/10/2019
                                                                        Email acknowledging receipt of documentation Balbriggan: 18/10/2019
                                                                        Confirmation of address email: 27/10/2021
                                                                        Congrats email: 28/10/2021
                                                                        FBR certificate received: 19/11/2021 (dated 28 October 2021)

I will now be assisting my sister-in-law and cousins-in-law with their applications so will be back. My spreadsheet will still be active and is (hopefully) future proofed for many years to come and will hopefully add some value to anyone that wants to use it. Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

brainiacghost
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        Posts: 54
                                                                        Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 pm
                                                                        United Kingdom

Post by brainiacghost » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:41 pm

a.s.b.o wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:21 am
                                                                        brainiacghost wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 am

Not quite the same, but I've moved house since sending off my FBR registration. I contacted them (after talking with passport webchat) to arrange return of some original documents that were needed
                                                                        Do I read you correctly that one can request return of the necessary documents even whilst the application is being processed? thank you to advise
                                                                        I did manage that, but if you're in a country in which replacing documents is straightforward (e.g. in the UK, I'd just be able to order a replacement from the GRO) then they'd not allow it. It's only because the document was needed for other purposes AND obtaining a suitable replacement was extremely infeasible (an in-person visit to a country nowhere near where I live). I don't think it's something they would routinely do, and fell under the exceptional circumstances rule. You can but ask, but you'd need to justify your request for them to entertain it.

Dalton_Trumbo
                                                                        Member of Standing
                                                                        Posts: 296
                                                                        Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:11 pm
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Dalton_Trumbo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:23 pm

FrozenTundra wrote:
                                                                        FrozenTundra wrote:

Hi all,

That is interesting re: the French citizenship/passport! Though I would say, keep in mind that France has almost 70 million people and Ireland is less than 5, they have much less resources than a country the size of France. Which is not to say Ireland hasn't bottled this, they certainly have.

Valo
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Valo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:13 pm

Dalton_Trumbo wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:23 pm
                                                                        FrozenTundra wrote:
                                                                        FrozenTundra wrote:

Hi all,

That is interesting re: the French citizenship/passport! Though I would say, keep in mind that France has almost 70 million people and Ireland is less than 5, they have much less resources than a country the size of France. Which is not to say Ireland hasn't bottled this, they certainly have.
                                                                        Wouldn't say they have bottled it per se, I don't think the FBR was ever designed with this many applications in mind. The current backlog is 31,000 and this is primarily a result of Brexit that has only been exacerbated by COVID. Prior to Brexit Irish citizenship applications via FBR were nowhere near that level, so it's hard to blame them given this isn't something Ireland asked for.

Angelo_2019
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        Posts: 55
                                                                        Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:50 am
                                                                        United States of America

Certificate Received

Post by Angelo_2019 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:08 pm

I received the FBR and my original documents this week:

Application submitted online: 10 August 2019
                                                                        Email receipt of documents: 19 August 2019
                                                                        Confirmation of address email: 21 October 2021
                                                                        Congratulations email: 14 November 2021
                                                                        FBR certificate received: 21 November 2021 (dated 21 October 2021)

I also updated the Google spreadsheet. It looks like about half the Aug 2019 applications have completion dates.

Angelo_2019
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        United States of America

Post by Angelo_2019 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:19 pm

mari1234 wrote:
                                                                        Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:52 am
                                                                        Angelo_2019 wrote:
                                                                        Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:44 pm

Sadly, no! I paid £90 for the correction, which is frustrating but at least the historical record is accurate now if future generations want to look my granddad up! I'm still going to pay for Mum's passport renewal too because I already promised her. Bloody typical!
                                                                        The death certificate is disappointing, but it sounds like the good news is that your mother may still be healthy enough to travel. (Or I assume she wouldn't care now that you have the FBR).

Angelo_2019
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        United States of America

Post by Angelo_2019 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:23 pm

Valo wrote:
                                                                        Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:52 pm
                                                                        Mr_Knight wrote:
                                                                        Valo wrote:
                                                                        Yeah, I can see that. I just have heavy anxiety about it because as I said previously I am estranged from my parent so have no access whatsoever to a photocopy of their state ID document. I've produced an affidavit and I am going to accompany that with a cover letter explaining the situation but I have a heavy fear of waiting 2 years to get it processed only to be disappointed.
                                                                        Fortunately for me, I was able to get my parent's ID from a sibling, but I did see 2 other posts, 1 might be useful, the other a bit more discouraging.

1st Post:ireland/foreign-birth-registration-t277 ... l#p2031199
                                                                        My application was not complete. I was missing my dads if as we are estranged. I had to send over his siblings birth and death certificate and things went quickly then.

Looks like Countrychicken was approved, so evidently it worked.

Less encouraging - expensive & difficult
                                                                        [/url]ireland/foreign-birth-registration-t277 ... l#p1837778[/url]

Good Luck

Valo
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Valo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:53 pm

Angelo_2019 wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:23 pm
                                                                        Valo wrote:
                                                                        Mr_Knight wrote:
                                                                        Valo wrote:
                                                                        Fortunately for me, I was able to get my parent's ID from a sibling, but I did see 2 other posts, 1 might be useful, the other a bit more discouraging.

My application was not complete. I was missing my dads if as we are estranged. I had to send over his siblings birth and death certificate and things went quickly then.

Good Luck
                                                                        I've also seen a few people succeed merely with an explanatory note and/or an affidavit, which is the route I'm going to go down. Got an affidavit ready detailing my estrangement. Was talking to someone on Reddit the other day who said they were dealing with estrangement years ago and thus could not provide their fathers birth certificate, and they managed to get onto the FBR no problem. I can't reasonably see how it could fail tbh. I have all the birth and marriage certificates and that is really what proves the lineage to my grandparent. My grandparent is still alive btw, but she isn't in contact with my mother (her daughter either). Was thinking of attaching a cover letter to my application along with the affidavit, where I explain in a bit more detail the situation and get my grandmother (my mother's mother) to perhaps sign it and I might even go as far as getting a social worker to sign said cover letter.

Valo
                                                                        Ireland

Post by Valo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:03 pm

Valo wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:53 pm
                                                                        Angelo_2019 wrote:
                                                                        Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:23 pm
                                                                        Valo wrote:
                                                                        Mr_Knight wrote:
                                                                        Valo wrote:

Good Luck
                                                                        I've also seen a few people succeed merely with an explanatory note and/or an affidavit, which is the route I'm going to go down. Got an affidavit ready detailing my estrangement. Was talking to someone on Reddit the other day who said they were dealing with estrangement years ago and thus could not provide their fathers birth certificate, and they managed to get onto the FBR no problem. I can't reasonably see how it could fail tbh. I have all the birth and marriage certificates and that is really what proves the lineage to my grandparent. My grandparent is still alive btw, but she isn't in contact with my mother (her daughter either). Was thinking of attaching a cover letter to my application along with the affidavit, where I explain in a bit more detail the situation and get my grandmother (my mother's mother) to perhaps sign it and I might even go as far as getting a social worker to sign said cover letter.
                                                                        To add, it also seems a tad ridiculous that a person who has been estranged from their parent since they were 10 would be rejected for missing a simple state ID piece when everything else is in order. I understand that the requirement for state ID is there for a reason, and I have my state ID and my grandparents state ID in order, just not the mothers for the aforementioned reason. Like, it's something completely outwith my control and there is nothing I can do about it. Would be unfair to be excluded due to the circumstances of my childhood. There really should be some sort of note on the DFA website explaining what potential applicants can do in the event that they are estranged from a parent and are unable to accent state ID.

Post Reply