ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February 2018 Restricted COS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cali1234
- thin ice -
Sri Lanka

Re: February 2018 Restricted COS

Post by cali1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:08 am

leader@labour.org.uk this is the email for Jeremy Corbyn

and the email fro the mayor of London is on the website u can directly fill out a complaint form there and explain the situation , it would not take more than 10 minutes to write these emails. but would massively help us !

smita4488
Newly Registered

Post by smita4488 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:25 am

Hi Cali1234,

Can you please post the e-mail matter which you have forwarded for our reference so that we can do the same, I hope this helps us and we all get through the situation together.

Its not easier to get a sponsor first and now that is done its hard to get a RCOS, RLMT's are about to expire and still no predictions of score going down, its really frustrating.

Regards,
Smita4488

cali1234
- thin ice -
Sri Lanka

Post by cali1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

hi smitha,

I was quite straightforward on the email basically explaining , that it is quite frustrating and that there are 1000's of us in the same boat, we have jobs but can't start for no fault of our own . I told them that if they dont want us they should just say so instead of making us suffer and wait every month.

Further I explained that the UK keeps stating that it wants skilled people to come help its sectors grow if this is a lie , because it doesn't look this way from what has been happening in recent months?

honestly it was a really big email that I have written to both Jeremy corbyn and mayor of London . I would suggest everyone write to them and explain what stress you are going through as each one of you had a different story to tell , it would be great if everyone sent these out !!

you need to make them understand how frustrating these months have been and that because of their attitude and behaviour we have started to question our decision to work in Uk ..
guys please send them out now the more emails they receive the better , we need to make this public so that they finally take some action and solve this issue

krimurthy
India

Post by krimurthy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:49 am

I emailed Jeremy on the issues we are facing, guys please do this activity. You never know what impact it cab have on future allocations. Thanks Cali for coming up with this.

Hopeful42
Singapore

Post by Hopeful42 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am

Also guys for those of you who were previously living in the UK but returned to apply for new visa I would suggest emailing your local UK MP as well. Sometimes they are able to take more notice because they have less requests, etc.

cali1234
- thin ice -
Sri Lanka

Post by cali1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 am

guys thats a great idea just email it to as many people as possible whom you see fit .

the content of the email once written would be the same , so it would just be a matter of adding more email addresses to the email itself.

the more people aware the greater our chances of success

smita4488
Newly Registered

Post by smita4488 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am

Done. I have emailed Jeremy as well as to the mayor of London. I hope this brings some change in the allocation process.

newentrant
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by newentrant » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:44 am

We need to start a petition online. Needs to be done by a UK resident or Citizen though (friends etc):

Create or sign a petition that asks for a change to the law or to government policy. After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government. After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament. You must be a British citizen or a UK resident to create or sign a petition.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:48 am

This topic has run its course and has gone so far off topic it will now be locked.

Do not start another Feb RCoS one, it will be locked too as will any further topics about petitions about Tier 2, emails to political parties etc etc.

Stay tuned for the March RCoS topic which will be opened in the first week of March.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.