ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
No bbe, still waiting, unfortunately..

Im soo sorry about ur news... just do dua it gets done kwikly

we have involved the MP in my case, I hope so now BHC will sort out my case soon. :?
How diid u go about involving the MP??
Solicter refered us to contact the local MP and it will be beneficial for your case and he will be the person who can ask the BHC about the delay
Still waiting long wait i hope someone will hear good news this week INSHALLAH

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Javeria wrote:
truthseeker786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:Any RFC?

sameena,Hello786,aleena,arsalan,hb28098,hassan786,truthseeker786 have u guys got your RFCs or still waiting ??????
No rfc.

Totally heartbroken. I want my hubby by myside :cry:

Wanted to spend our Eid together.
I can pray for you dear but it seems difficult because I applied on 23rd april and my application was in queue at BHC after 72 working days now the ECO has assigned on my case to work and it's 75th working day :(

Inshallah everyone will get their visas.

My application still shows same status Forwarded to Islamabad oc.

I just hope that we all hear good news soon

Another eid without hubby :cry:

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 pm

King2be98…I agree with you saying we should keep up with the wait, the cost and the frustration that marrying outside is having upon us, at the end of the day we choose it. However, please don’t forget we are human being we are made to react the way we do, moaning and sounding fed up its all in human nature.
I have always taught myself to an extent it is important to blend into western culture but it is equally most important to keep your identity, the roots where you come from. There is absolutely nothing wrong with arranged marriages, giving the respect and authority to your parents to choose a suitable partner, is by far the correct way then deciding ourselves and making mistakes in the name of love or shall I call it shame.
Yes you can have arranged marriages in UK but for that you have to have your family over with you here which most of us don’t have and can’t have.
You are wrong to say we believe it’s financially sounding to marry abroad because you yourself said “it cost a lot of money” so you kind of proven yourself wrong.
You mentioned reality, statistically arrange marriages lasts longer.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

we have involved the MP in my case, I hope so now BHC will sort out my case soon. :?

Solicter refered us to contact the local MP and it will be beneficial for your case and he will be the person who can ask the BHC about the delay
Cud u give me a rough outline of what u wrote 2 him

Dear sir

I was hoping you could assist me with enquiring about my spouse visa application which I should had a reply after 12 weeks of application and it's now the 15th week, my solicitor suggested us to contact the local MP for assistance . I would be very grateful if you could assist me with this urgent matter so that my spouse can join me and we can continue with our lives here in UK.This is really hard time for both of us to live separate for that long time, we will really appreciate if you can write to UKBA or BHC in Pakistan and ask them to give any up date regarding our visa application.

Details of application:

Name=
Date of birth=
Passport No=
Visa Applied on=
Application Reference No=
Type of Visa

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you in advance

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Sweet786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:A very bad news :x :shock:

After 72 working days when we involved the MP in our case and when he contacted the BHC for enquiring about my application, he came to know that my application is still in queue :(

And after that now BHC has informed to MP that they has assigned a ECO to work on my application after 74 working days :( :(

I think I will get RFC in the end of September or may be in october :( :(

:( :( :( :( oh my GOD

I think I will be mad

Oh no that's so bad I feel for u it must be so hard to find out free 72 working days. May ALLAH make this time easy for u inshallah.

So what did it say on the online tracker think??

Also how did u contact mp i mean where did u get number from. I think I'm gonna do it too I don't trust these ppls

thanks dear,May ALLAH give me strength to cope with this situation

tracker is still showing from 7th may that"visa application is underprocess at british high commission on 07/05/2013"

And you can get your local MP number from the council website.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Dear sir

I was hoping you could assist me with enquiring about my spouse visa application which I should had a reply after 12 weeks of application and it's now the 15th week, my solicitor suggested us to contact the local MP for assistance . I would be very grateful if you could assist me with this urgent matter so that my spouse can join me and we can continue with our lives here in UK.This is really hard time for both of us to live separate for that long time, we will really appreciate if you can write to UKBA or BHC in Pakistan and ask them to give any up date regarding our visa application.

Details of application:

Name=
Date of birth=
Passport No=
Visa Applied on=
Type of Visa

Thanking you in advance
When u contact ur Mp?is it beneficial for u?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 pm

awaisidrees wrote:My wife went in to Lahore Application centre on 18/07/2013, any idea when she should hear back from Gerrys... Everything was sent to them, Home Registry, Income was at 39K and evidence of chat (whatsapp, sms and so on).

I think the case is straight forward will it still take a long long time. After reading this forum thread for the last few days it doesnt give a positive impression, I got married in Feburary and I am waiting anxiously for the Mrs to be with me, couldnt apply then because her passport was not issued by Pakistan Passport Office until July. Is there anything I can do to make this process faster? Please let me know.

Thanks

I applied on 23rd april and did not hear about my visa yet although we also fulfilled all the requirements :(

There is a long wait because BHC takes their time, it does not matter that case is straight forward or not

The possible time of your wife's passport collection will be at the end of october

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Dear sir

Details of application:

Name=
Date of birth=
Passport No=
Visa Applied on=
Type of Visa

Thanking you in advance
When u contact ur Mp?is it beneficial for u?

we contacted him after 72 working days, i think it is beneficial because my application was in queue after 72 working days and then within 2 days BHC informed the MP that ECO has assigned to work on my application.

awaisidrees
Newly Registered

Post by awaisidrees » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Javeria wrote:
awaisidrees wrote:My wife went in to Lahore Application centre on 18/07/2013, any idea when she should hear back from Gerrys... Everything was sent to them, Home Registry, Income was at 39K and evidence of chat (whatsapp, sms and so on).

I think the case is straight forward will it still take a long long time. After reading this forum thread for the last few days it doesnt give a positive impression, I got married in Feburary and I am waiting anxiously for the Mrs to be with me, couldnt apply then because her passport was not issued by Pakistan Passport Office until July. Is there anything I can do to make this process faster? Please let me know.

Thanks

I applied on 23rd april and did not hear about my visa yet although we also fulfilled all the requirements :(

There is a long wait because BHC takes their time, it does not matter that case is straight forward or not

The possible time of your wife's passport collection will be at the end of october

End of october grrrrrrr :@ thats toooooooooo long. I might have to pakistan for a bit then and she cant even travel anywhere in between as her passport is with BHC.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:05 pm

awaisidrees wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Thanks

End of october grrrrrrr :@ thats toooooooooo long. I might have to pakistan for a bit then and she cant even travel anywhere in between as her passport is with BHC.
Don't worry,
may be you will get the visa soon because its all about luck,as now-a-days summer vacations in Pakistan so there is a load of visit visas but onwards when the season will off BHC will not take it longer and also due to RAMADAN, the BHC's staff work for short time period but after Eid they will work for long hours.
so be patient and just pray for the positive outcome.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Dear sir

Details of application:

Name=
Date of birth=
Passport No=
Visa Applied on=
Type of Visa

Thanking you in advance
Jazakallah ... i will email my M.P today...

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:43 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:If u met threshold you should not have involved 2nd job.

ECOs can be stupid .

Under category B ( 2 jobs ) they will be looking for 12 months payslip for each job • does not matter if u met threshold with job 1 •
I know it doesnt make sense but these ecos play by the rules.

only under category A ( 1 job )
6 months payslip are accepted. They then take the lowest gross wage in 6 months n multiply it by 12.....

If ur lowest wage per month is 1550 gross in those 6 months

1550*12=18600
Salaams brother.

That is indeed silly. If one job does meet the threshold and yet you work a second job they can still decline if you do not provide the all the paperwork for that job, hah.

The reason we did is because:

a) I was ONLY employed for 8 months (08/12) from the time submission (03/13). So at the beginning my gross salary was not at least £1550 per month until after probation (01/13), but with my second job I was still annually earning will in excess of £18600.

b) Even after probation for my current job, I still fall short of £18600 per annum, but with benefits that can be taken in cash and bonus that can be earned it exceeds £18600. Incase they did not accept that and deem I still fall short of annual threshold they can deny me because with my base salary for my current full time and part time job, I earn well in excess of £21000.

I actually did provide wage slips for my old going back to late 2011 up until the point where I left (06/12) due to being made redundant.

So in short:

- There are 12 months of payslips for both jobs, but for the full time there were 2 jobs I worked and during that time I was always working a part time job where I was earning well in exceed.

I intend to call them tomorrow and demand an explanation plus a review into this decision to put it on hold.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:55 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:You can withdraw application. They will return your application as it is without refund.

Then with all new updated documents make new application.

or this hold can take some time. As ukba appealed with court.

And if they convince judge at 18.6k then its certain they will refuse thinking you dont meet requirement.
Considering the length time of the appeal will take and how long it takes to process a normal application there is no point.

Does this statement mean:

"The hold on decision-making applies to applications made under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules where the application would be refused solely because the rules relating to the minimum income threshold are not met, including where relevant the evidence requirements in Appendix FM-SE."

That IF there was no appeal all the applications which, fail to meet the income threshold were going to be declined?

IF one did wish to cancel and re-apply will the English test and medical test have to be taken and done again?

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:34 pm

hey guys I got this reply for the vicious email I sent lol...

Dear Team,

For your perusal please.

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
UK Visa Application Centre
Gerry's International
Islamabad

has anybody had this???
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

arsum1516 wrote:hey guys I got this reply for the vicious email I sent lol...

Dear Team,

For your perusal please.

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
Gerry's International
Islamabad

has anybody had this???

o_O what does that even mean hahahahahahahah :P
i think they cant be bothered replying to you anymore lol
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
I have also decided enough is enough and emailed my MP in shaa Allah
hope now i truly know the progress of application... Atleast then i will be at ease knowing where is exactly the application has reached.

I know gerrys is shut thurs and friday... But does that mean BHC will also be shut ?
Applied online 15/9/15

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

Dear Team,

For your perusal please.

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
Gerry's International
Islamabad

has anybody had this???

google says:

pe·ruse (p-rz)
tr.v. pe·rused, pe·rus·ing, pe·rus·es
To read or examine, typically with great care

they hav no answer for me...

I did email back... exactly what do u mean and how does ur reply answer any of my questions... lol

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 pm

arsum1516 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

Dear Team,

For your perusal please.

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
Gerry's International
Islamabad

has anybody had this???

google says:

pe·ruse (p-rz)
tr.v. pe·rused, pe·rus·ing, pe·rus·es
To read or examine, typically with great care

they hav no answer for me...

I did email back... exactly what do u mean and how does ur reply answer any of my questions... lol
Lol i googled it too after i saw what you had said and got more confused... i think they r going to start playing mind games with you now lol ...
Applied online 15/9/15

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 pm

lololol little do they no msg is saved in my drafts.. 2mroo morning im msging mp.. cus hes quite good..lol

think im gna sit back.. 60 days upppp haha

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Dear Team,

For your perusal please.

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
Gerry's International
Islamabad

has anybody had this???

Persual means The action of reading or examining something. :roll:

what is this?check this out he is calling you" Dear Team" i think VAC Manager want to send this e-mail to the staff and he sent it to you by mistake :lol: :lol: :lol:

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Come on guys lets do sabarrrrr...
I'm sure Allah has a better plan for all of us. Allah always tests his best soldiers. When you love someone so much, Allah tests you by taking them away from you. I'm sure the wait will be worth it after all. Just fight everyday and soon it will be over :-)
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

zahabiya
Newly Registered

Post by zahabiya » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

yes dear BHC Islamabad will also be closed on Thursday and friday

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 pm

zahabiya wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Jazaka'Allah
Applied online 15/9/15

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
I emailed my m.p today hope something will b done about it....

Inshallah

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Smiggy...If TB tests runs out before your application date then yes you will need a new one, even if it still has a month or so then it would pay off to get a new one done before submitting the application. I don't think the english test expires.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all