ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

astro123

Post by astro123 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 am

Hi everybody, congratulations to all those who have been granted within the week. and those of you who has been refused do not get discourage and continue to persevere and you will get there in the end. Those of you who are still waiting remember that God is in control . It is not over until it is all over. Have a blessed weekend

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:19 am

yummymummy3j wrote:good morning everyone, wishing you all a very good and stress free weekend...i pray week begginning the 19th of august bring good nnews to your door steps in jesus name.... keep hope alive guyz..i am praying for you all
Amen!!! Thank you so much and God bless you :)

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 am

Hello every one and yummy mummy haha thanks for your lovely prayer as we speak I got a chair and sat next to my house door waiting for the post man as its meant to deliever today I will keep you people updated.

I pray god grants us all in jesus name and does who has been refused...... Don't give up keep fighting :)

socrates

Post by socrates » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@summer2013...... it is well .....summer 2013 shall indeed be yr summer of joy because you will recieve yr good news this summer in jesus name
@ yummymummy, You are really an inspiration to many of us still waiting. Many people, after being granted their visas ( I don't blame them) don't come back to the forum to encourage others, may God bless you and your family in Jesus Name. Amen

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 am

Good morning All. Have a good weekend.

@Yummymummy3j thanks for keeping the faith dear friend.
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 am

its hard for me not to come back to encourage my people...i know how hard it is waiting for so long , and not getting much news .....i know how most of you kept encouraging and advising me till the end......God bless you all

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Of recent it's amazing that spouse who have settled partner with bristish kids are been refused. Sometime it seems the caseworker are not well trained or they are just been naive. Reading through this case it seems this might be a worse senario of article 8 and family based on settled spouse and bristsh childern. The spouse has a very bad immigration history, out of the three children only one was accepted to be British citizen. The judge allowed the appeal on human rights grounds in relation to Article 8 of the 1950 European Convention on Human. Not only that because the application was made before 9th of July 2012. The judge agree that the appellant cannot meet the new immigration rule so relied on law before 9th of July 2012.
Note this case relate to people with British wife and children. For the case to be allowed the judge considered most importantly the best interest of the children.

This case may give some hope to people who have been refused.
It's well we shall all be granted

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... ions/39060
Your expectation will manifest very soon

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 pm

[quote="SDP"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="SDP"]Sorry to hear Nikitpatel, but don't give up be strong and fight back...
I am getting worried abt decisions now... :cry:
My case is on Human rights too...already depressed[/quote]

Dude I am honestly scared as well! If these guys with wives, husbands and kids are being refused what hope is there for those of us without but the family we depend upon? Mehn my heart sinks but I know there is a God up there cos no matter how long the rain pours, the sun will surely find its way to shine once again :([/quote]

My case no British wife nor british kid....lived here since 2001, 12 years long time, applied on private life, don't know what chances I have got ?
Feeling nervous and depressed , waiting for decision since 10 months... :cry:[/quote]

@SDP

Do you have none British child who born here or lived here continuesly 7 or more years and is below 18. it can carry more weight to your application.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"]Of recent it's amazing that spouse who have settled partner with bristish kids are been refused. Sometime it seems the caseworker are not well trained or they are just been naive. Reading through this case it seems this might be a worse senario of article 8 and family based on settled spouse and bristsh childern. The spouse has a very bad immigration history, out of the three children only one was accepted to be British citizen. The judge allowed the appeal on human rights grounds in relation to Article 8 of the 1950 European Convention on Human. Not only that because the application was made before 9th of July 2012. The judge agree that the appellant cannot meet the new immigration rule so relied on law before 9th of July 2012.
Note this case relate to people with British wife and children. For the case to be allowed the judge considered most importantly the best interest of the children.

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... ions/39060[/quote]

@kukuwife

Thanks for the links.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 pm

[quote="Call me dude"]Hi guys.i just got the courage to post on this forum.i think it's been very helpful.
Time line
Applications:5 nov 2012
Acknowledgement :7 nov 2012
Biometric letter:18 mar 2013
Biometric done:3 apr 2013(7 yrs rule)
Decision:still waiting[/quote]

@Call me dude.

Welcome to the forum. Can we have your histry briefly.
Last edited by shareen24h on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

[quote="Believe2013"]FYI Forum, you may find this link useful

https://network23.org/antiraids[/quote]

@Believe

Very useful. Thanks for providing the forum.

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Thanks shareen.
It is well

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Shareen24h- not to worry every case will be decided on it merit having said that , this case shows that judge can be considerate.
We shall continue to pray and God will answer our prayers

SDP

Post by SDP » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 pm

shareen24h wrote:
SDP wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
SDP wrote:Sorry to hear Nikitpatel, but don't give up be strong and fight back...
My case is on Human rights too...already depressed
Dude I am honestly scared as well! If these guys with wives, husbands and kids are being refused what hope is there for those of us without but the family we depend upon? Mehn my heart sinks but I know there is a God up there cos no matter how long the rain pours, the sun will surely find its way to shine once again :(
My case no British wife nor british kid....lived here since 2001, 12 years long time, applied on private life, don't know what chances I have got ?
Feeling nervous and depressed , waiting for decision since 10 months... :cry:
@SDP

Do you have none British child who born here or lived here continuesly 7 or more years and is below 18. it can carry more weight to your application.
Unfortunately nothing as such, my case is only on human rights/ private life...
Getting bit worried, looking case been refused with British wife/ partner and kids..

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 pm

[quote="SDP"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="SDP"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="SDP"]Sorry to hear Nikitpatel, but don't give up be strong and fight back...
My case is on Human rights too...already depressed[/quote]

Dude I am honestly scared as well! If these guys with wives, husbands and kids are being refused what hope is there for those of us without but the family we depend upon? Mehn my heart sinks but I know there is a God up there cos no matter how long the rain pours, the sun will surely find its way to shine once again :([/quote]

Feeling nervous and depressed , waiting for decision since 10 months... :cry:[/quote]

@SDP

Do you have none British child who born here or lived here continuesly 7 or more years and is below 18. it can carry more weight to your application.[/quote]

Unfortunately nothing as such, my case is only on human rights/ private life...
Getting bit worried, looking case been refused with British wife/ partner and kids..[/quote]

@SDP

Don’t worry. God have all power to settle any thing. Just pray and remember us in your prayer.

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Call me dude wrote:Hi guys.i just got the courage to post on this forum.i think it's been very helpful.
Time line
Decision:still waiting
@Call me dude
Been in the uk for the past 9 years.came with a visitor's visa.had a my first and second daughter here in 2006 and 2008 respectively.still with my partner
It is well

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Kukuwife wrote:Of recent it's amazing that spouse who have settled partner with bristish kids are been refused. Sometime it seems the caseworker are not well trained or they are just been naive. Reading through this case it seems this might be a worse senario of article 8 and family based on settled spouse and bristsh childern. The spouse has a very bad immigration history, out of the three children only one was accepted to be British citizen. The judge allowed the appeal on human rights grounds in relation to Article 8 of the 1950 European Convention on Human. Not only that because the application was made before 9th of July 2012. The judge agree that the appellant cannot meet the new immigration rule so relied on law before 9th of July 2012.

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... ions/39060
Wow!!! I would really love to buy this dude lunch. That is some case. It just goes to show how inhumane these guys from the home office can be tearing up families like it means nothing! Breaks my heart really.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:30 pm

[quote="Call me dude"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="Call me dude"]Hi guys.i just got the courage to post on this forum.i think it's been very helpful.
Time line
Decision:still waiting[/quote]

@Call me dude
Welcome to the forum. Can we have your histry briefly.[/quote]
Been in the uk for the past 9 years.came with a visitor's visa.had a my first and second daughter here in 2006 and 2008 respectively.still with my partner[/quote]

@Call me dude

Thank you for information. Nice family and good prospect.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"]Shareen24h- not to worry every case will be decided on it merit having said that , this case shows that judge can be considerate.
We shall continue to pray and God will answer our prayers[/quote]

'@kukuwife

The court has wider powers in deciding cases that involves human right, they are not bound by only the immigration rules. We hope all have a good day.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:40 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:Shareen24h- not to worry every case will be decided on it merit having said that , this case shows that judge can be considerate.
We shall continue to pray and God will answer our prayers
'@kukuwife

The court has wider powers in deciding cases that involves human right, they are not bound by only the immigration rules. We hope all have a good day.
True that, but some of these courts are so biased and some tend to side the Secretary of State without looking at the facts on the table. Only God, I mean only God can breathe into the hearts of these people.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Call me dude wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
Call me dude wrote:Hi guys.i just got the courage to post on this forum.i think it's been very helpful.
Time line
Decision:still waiting
@Call me dude
Been in the uk for the past 9 years.came with a visitor's visa.had a my first and second daughter here in 2006 and 2008 respectively.still with my partner
welcome to the forum dude!
is your partner settled here?
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Shareen24h & dapsoniee- both of you are absolutely right

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 pm

@KUKU WELDONE FOR SHARING DIS....IT WAS A LONG BATTLE WITH THE HOMEOFFICEBUT AM HAPPY WITH THE DECISION OF THE JUDGE.......I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING A CAREER IN IMMIGRATION LAW.....

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:03 pm

yummymummy3j- many thanks

SDP

Post by SDP » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Guys what are your thoughts on this below..
When HO makes a decision on my case will I get the decision or is it my solicitors who gets the decision first ?
Application was made through the solicitor , but I got the Biometrics letter straight from the HO...