ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NACE
Newly Registered

Post by NACE » Sun May 20, 2007 4:42 pm

HI PB,
WHAT IS YOUR SPECIALIZATION MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR JOB.

pb78
United Kingdom

Post by pb78 » Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 am

Hi NACE,

I am a PeopleSoft HRMS business analyst/functional consultant.

Rgds,
pb78

NACE
Newly Registered

Post by NACE » Mon May 21, 2007 7:05 am

hI PB,
Did you submit your ec application?Any enquiries made by integra.I shall give you some consultant address for you job search,you can get in touch with them.give me your contact number,i shall call you.My mail id is nace@rediffmail.com.

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Mon May 21, 2007 8:20 am

Hi all,

Today I have collected Integra form from VFS, Pune. It shows that details of last 2 employers are to be provided but the form that is meant for HSMP and available for download on Integra site shows that details of last 1 year of employment should be provided. Wondering which one to submit. I have sent a mail to Integra and not yet received response. Could anyone suggest?

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 am

these people change things so frequently. I had submitted at vfs bangalore last week and they asked me the employer details for past one year. it can be one or multiple employers depending on how many jobs u have changed in this duration.

anyway, I would say submit what vfs has asked for.

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Mon May 21, 2007 8:44 am

Thanks aprilhsmp, I spoke to VFS Mumbai and they are not sure about it. I will post the response if I get from Integra.

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Mon May 21, 2007 2:46 pm

I got below reply from Integra team. Hope this may help others.

==========================================

Thank you for your email.

If you are applying for entry clearance visa under the HSMP category then you will need to give employment details for the last 1 year along with details of your highest education.

If you are applying under the Work Permit category, then you will need to give employment details for the last 2 years only.

The space has been provided for multiple entries if required but not necessary.

Hope this answers your questions.

Warm Regards,
Fasttrack Customer Service

===========================================

umanghere

Post by umanghere » Tue May 22, 2007 6:15 am

Hi All,

In my present Company(A multinational) for people who are applying Visa on WP, TravelDesk is asking for Salary Slips of last 2 yrs !

I am not sure if this is mentioned anywhere on the document required section or its just a precautionary step on them.

How many months Salary Slips are required when we apply for EC on HSMP.
Note-When we are submitting HSMP docs we are already submitting 12 months Salary Slips.

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Tue May 22, 2007 6:18 am

i had included 12 month original salary slips for HSMP docs.

For integra they asked for latest two months salary slip photocopy.

umeshsethi

To pb 78 and others - 1 question pls

Post by umeshsethi » Tue May 22, 2007 8:06 am

Hi guys i have question - Many of you guys are submitting full HSMP file which you submitted for approval as well...

Some people in this forum itself have got rejected in EC 1 time and had to apply for review cause EC guys misinterpreted how they made points in HSMP..

And my friend in Delhi .. we didnt give HSMP file ., only approval letter and Proforma cause nobody asked at VFS ... for this reason only [ result awaited.. hopefully it shall be right decision]

Do you guys think there is really a point of giving HSMP documents again IF NOT ASKED FOR AT VFS.. and run the risk of misinterpretation by people who seem to be expert in doing just that ?

Regards
Umesh Sethi

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Tue May 22, 2007 8:33 am

i read somewhere in the forum that someone's EC got rejected because he had not included birth certificate in EC docs which he had given for HSMP. So if without one of the hsmp document EC can be rejected, i did not take any risk and have submitted all the docs.

at VFS one official did ask me if I have included everything which i had given for HSMP and I said yes.

sandeep_622
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sandeep_622 » Tue May 22, 2007 2:23 pm

m looking for accomodation letter format. . do help me pls. .

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:39 am

Hi Guys,

My documents submitted for hsmp approval is bit different from EC Application. Will it create any kind of problem. Does BHC keep record of my hsmp douments sent for approval.
If yes them why do they ask to fill the point based pro-forma form when applying for EC.
Please guide.

Regards,

aj_sp_007
________
Honda Sabre V4 specifications
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

NACE
Newly Registered

Post by NACE » Wed May 23, 2007 1:24 pm

HI aj_sp,
When did you apply for EC?I think there might be some problem if your HSMP documents varies from the original HSMP which you have submitted.Do reply me to my mail id nace@rediffmail.com if possible mail me your contact number.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Wed May 23, 2007 1:36 pm

hi nace,

i have not applied for the EC but yes will be applying by next week.
Thats what i want to know, frm whr the prob will start coz i dont think hsmp team will be having copies of my documents...for sure coz thousands of application come everyday...not practically possible.
yes, they might have record in written about the documents i submitted and points claimed. I m sure about this coz...if they would have kept all the records & if BHC here is in touch with hsmp team thr in terms of documents verification...or documents submitted there,they would have never asked us to fill the point pro-forma form for them.
My doucments are bit different from what i have applied and infact now i have huge bunch of documents, covering all the pssible excuse for them.
lets see now what happens... but still very very confused...dont want to take any chances but cant help it...lets seeeee

regards,
aj_sp_007
________
ROLL BLUNTS
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

niruv

Post by niruv » Wed May 23, 2007 1:43 pm

sandeep_622,

Find the Accommodation letter format below:

Name xxxxxxxxx
Address xxxxxxxxx
London XXXX
Tel Home: +44 (0) 888888888
Mobile: +44 (0) 8888888888

Date: xxxxxxxxxxx

To

HSMP Team

Sub: Invitation for XXXXXX - Passport No XXXXXX

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that I would like to invite Mr. XXXX, a close friend of mine, who is applying for the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme. After he receives an approval from the Home Office and arrives in the UK, he will be staying with me, until he finds a suitable job and accommodation.

I own/rent a 2-bedroom house at the above address, which is currently occupied by my wife and myself. I have no problems in accommodating him in my house. I have attached my council tax bill and tenancy agreement as a proof of residence and a copy of my passport (you can include any other documents which shall be helpful). Please consider his case favourably.

I will be accommodating him until he gets a stable job. I would like to assure you that XXXX and myself would not claim any public funds in this regard.

If you need any further details with regard to accommodation, please do not hesitate to call me or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours Truly

Name xxxxxxxxx

Enclosures:

 Council Tax Bill
 Tenancy Agreement or House Registration Papers
 Copy of Passport [where ever details are mentioned]
 Bank Statements for 3 months
 Latest Pay Slip
 Utility Bills

Cheers and all the best,
Niruv

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Wed May 23, 2007 2:55 pm

i tink you should submit all the docs u had sent for HSMP. you can add as many documents u want, but it is safer not to leave anything which was submitted at the time of hsmp. in the integra hsmp proforma form they ask for list also as what u had sibmitted for hsmp.

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 am

Hi Friends,

I am feeling very very happy and lucky too while sharing this good news with you all.

Yeh, I got my HSMP APPROVAL. I think this is one of the quickest in terms of decision, getting back the documents by Royal Mail (Normal Post) and also friendly approach by the caseworker. Below is the details:

12th May - Documents sent via TNT
14th May - Documents received by HSMP (TNT Tracking)
14th May - Fee Debited from my Credit Card (Checked with CC
customer care)
16th May - Received a mail from my caseworker asking for my
residence address since they dont send the documents back
to office address. ( i mentioned office address)
16th May - Document despatched back by normal mail after decision
17th May - I asked via mail abt the decision, since I already interacted
with him carefully as per the advise of my guide (not an
agent)
17th May - Caseworker replied saying, decision is approved and we have
sent back the documents.
23rd May - Received the documents back safely ( 7th day after despatch)

Thank God.......it was really a smooth cruising for me.

I didn't shared my approval decision with you all before since I thought let me receive the documents first......have a look into the decision letter and then share with you all.....hence i am sharing now....Cheers!

My special thanks to all the friends who shared their experiences and inputs while I was preparing my HSMP file and ya a very special thanks to my guide who charged ONLY Rs 2000/- and helped with different formats, how to write the exceptional reason, how to arrange the file, courier arrangement while sending the file etc etc.

Mohan

umanghere

Post by umanghere » Thu May 24, 2007 5:23 am

Hi,

In the forum someone has asked a basic question regarding IT return, but I couldnt see the reply.

I also have same confusion. The question is that in the Saral Form we have a section Income from Salary,and in Form 16 we have Gross Salary. After making allowance under section 10, we get net salary which is generally reflected in Saral.

Doubt is we intend to highlight Gross Salary, but somehow gets a feeling that Saral doesnt reflect it.How to go about it?

I understand that few people have applied without showing IT return, but then we have to be prepared for both the case, since it appears that document required are varying a bit from location to location .

So assuming you have to show IT return how to present it.(I can confirm that atleast for WorkPermit, people have to show IT return).

Umang

hsmp_apr
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_apr » Thu May 24, 2007 9:44 am

Hi All,

I got the EC Approval today.

I would like to thank all the members of the forum who helped in successful HSMP and Visa.

Now my greatest problem is to land up with a job in UK.

Please send me some consultants information .

my mail id is deepak.csb@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Thu May 24, 2007 10:05 am

Congrats hsmp_apr!!

Has Integra verified your employer?

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Thu May 24, 2007 10:13 am

Hi Deepak,

CONGRATS YAAR !.........That a great news.

Yeh , now you have to share ur experience..........just let us all know,

1)when did u applied ?
2) When did u got the approval?
3) any interviews or cross verification with present employer ?
4)did you submitted CA asset report alongwith ur EC file?
5) what did you showed to prove that u can get a job easily once u land in UK?

can you please send across ur Covering Letter for EC and Accomodation Letter to mohanmudaliar@hotmail.com

u can just give google search for "UK JOBSITE" and u will get some good webpages to start ur search.

THANKS IN ADVANCE AND CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN.

Mohan

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Thu May 24, 2007 10:48 am

deepak,

jobserve (http://www.jobserve.com/) and totaljobs (http://www.totaljobs.com/) are good websites for searching jobs in UK. you can also call the consultant mentioned in the jobs.

Your EC came in around 24 working days. was there any call for medical test or interview? did they do integra check at ur university/employer?

i have applied on 14th May and was hoping to get it by 8th of june(20 working days. though they said 15 to 18 working days). Now i m worried :(

debz

Post by debz » Fri May 25, 2007 12:08 pm

Yippie.. I got my the HSMP visa today..

Thanks to all of you (though I have hardly got any reply to my queries) :wink:

Applied for EC on: 27th April (Bangalore,VFS)
Received by BHC on: 30th April (Chennai)
Visa stamped on: 23rd May

They have not asked me for Medical test or Interview.
Regards,
Debjani.

rb7575
Newly Registered

Post by rb7575 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:49 pm

Congrats Debz
Pls Share ur experience

Has Integra verified your Degree & employer?

quote="debz"]Yippie.. I got my the HSMP visa today..

Thanks to all of you (though I have hardly got any reply to my queries) :wink:

Applied for EC on: 27th April (Bangalore,VFS)
Received by BHC on: 30th April (Chennai)
Visa stamped on: 23rd May

They have not asked me for Medical test or Interview.[/quote]