ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL OCTOBER applicants POST here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iloveuk
Newly Registered

Post by iloveuk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:17 pm

Hi,

My application status :
In country applicant

Reached : 25 oct 2006
Called on 24th : Not allocated to case worker
Called today : Allocated to case worker, cud not tell when it was allocated
Ref num : 089****

ppl, Please post who have similar timelines

carzen
Newly Registered

till i have notg ot my docs.......alimost 15 days

Post by carzen » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:11 am

my docs were dispatched on 14th -Nov
but till now i have not got my docs
i am at HYDERABAD (INDIA)
what could be the reason
how may days it takes generally.............
how they will send mail or courier
if mail can we trace it
will HO give gives any reference number for it ........if we request
thanks in advance for advice...........

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: till i have notg ot my docs.......alimost 15 days

Post by AkashS » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:38 am

carzen wrote:my docs were dispatched on 14th -Nov
but till now i have not got my docs
i am at HYDERABAD (INDIA)
what could be the reason
how may days it takes generally.............
how they will send mail or courier
if mail can we trace it
will HO give gives any reference number for it ........if we request
thanks in advance for advice...........
Hi,

HO mentioned 4-6 weeks time when you receive your docs. So I thnk u shud wait for sometime :)

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:16 pm

Hi,

I called HO to know the decision abt my application... But I think they have stopped telling the decision on phone and they told me to wait until I receive my letter... I am not sure how long it will take but at least a month.. Lets see... :)

iloveuk
Newly Registered

It will be in your favour

Post by iloveuk » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:58 pm

I know waiting amidst uncertainty is very difficult...Hopefully , u will get hsmp approval letter soon

nouna

Post by nouna » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:57 am

Anyone received a response from HO so far whether approval or refusal?

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:55 pm

Many (including me) ..... have a look at the preceding posts under this topic itself (24 pages).

regards

iloveuk
Newly Registered

Post by iloveuk » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:56 pm

Received : 25th Oct
Case worker allocated : 30th Oct
Today called : Still with case worker, no decisions made

Fingers crossed...

Any body applied around 25th or similar timelines, please respond

carzen
Newly Registered

received docs-------rejected

Post by carzen » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:15 am

just now i received my docs..
it is rejected.......
points claimed :
academic---15 ---got ---15
work exp---35 -----------0
earnings-----25-------------25
skilled partner--10-------10

they mentioned that :

the evidence submitted did not support your claim of 35 points for this section. the HSMP guidance states that original employer reference on letter headed papaer are required to support the statements made with in the application. they should include the start and end dates of each position held during the employment together with the job title and a full description of the duties and responsibilities held. we note that the reference from "XXXXX"( its my present company) indicated graduate level work experience but the reference from the "YYYYYY" ( previous company) did not provide detail of duties and responsibilities held in each post. therefore we were unable to award points in this section.
--------------------

but i have clearly mentioned my responsibilities in the promotion letters and other letters

now i would like to go for review....
but i think it has to be done with in 28 days of the decision
mine decision was taken on 14th Nov, i think i have to send it by 11th
Nov-06.

ARE THERE ANY FORMATS FOR REVIEW LETTERS
IF PLEASE .......SHARE WITH ME.....

gct_123

Post by gct_123 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:09 am

Dear forum members,

My application was received by HO on 19th Oct and cc charged on the same day. i have been following up with email daily, it was assigned to caseworker on 22nd nov and since then i m calling and emailing daily but received same response that my case is with caseworker and under consideration. It has been over 2 weeks now and i m very much worried about no progress made so far on my application. my case is very straight forward, i applied under 28 category having bachelor degree and i have claimed 50 points for earning and provided 5 piece of evidences like stamped and signed payslips, latest tax return, bank statement of last 12 months, letter from employer and letter from account. i sent 5 evidences for earnings just to make sure that they award me 50 points (i got 35 points in my previous application but was fallen short of 10 points because they didn't award me points for work experience). i waited for 1 year and applied again when i was able to qualify for 50 points because i never wanted to get rejected again my foolish caseworker that my experience is not graduate level.

I am waiting for over 2 weeks now for my second application which is quite simple to review but receiving same response that it is under consideration. they are not saying me that it has gone for verification rather they just say decision will be made very shortly. what could be the reason for delay? does this mean they're doing verification? i m very annoyed inspite of providing 5 evidences it is taking time.

would someone please advise on next course of action ?

thanks

gct_123

Post by gct_123 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:21 am

Dear forum members,

My application was received by HO on 19th Oct and cc charged on the same day. i have been following up with email daily, it was assigned to caseworker on 22nd nov and since then i m calling and emailing daily but received same response that my case is with caseworker and under consideration. It has been over 2 weeks now and i m very much worried about no progress made so far on my application. my case is very straight forward, i applied under 28 category having bachelor degree and i have claimed 50 points for earning and provided 5 piece of evidences like stamped and signed payslips, latest tax return, bank statement of last 12 months, letter from employer and letter from account. i sent 5 evidences for earnings just to make sure that they award me 50 points (i got 35 points in my previous application but was fallen short of 10 points because they didn't award me points for work experience). i waited for 1 year and applied again when i was able to qualify for 50 points because i never wanted to get rejected again my foolish caseworker that my experience is not graduate level.

I am waiting for over 2 weeks now for my second application which is quite simple to review but receiving same response that it is under consideration. they are not saying me that it has gone for verification rather they just say decision will be made very shortly. what could be the reason for delay? does this mean they're doing verification? i m very annoyed inspite of providing 5 evidences it is taking time.

would someone please advise on next course of action ?

thanks

inso

Post by inso » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:28 am

Finally, we've arrived in London. So our complete timeline, from sending the HSMP application, through to getting Entry Clearance and flights, right to arriving here was under 2 months.

Immigration at Heathrow was rather straight-forward; they only checked our passports with visa stamps. The ECO never asked to review any of our documentation, but only sent us to the clinic for a medical examination. This involved only taking chest X-Rays, and the whole process took only 10-15 minutes. The staff was friendly throughout, so a pleasant experience right through.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:50 am

Hi All,

Good news from my side. Finally I got HSMP approval letter from HO along with my all documents.
They sent out my documents and decision letter on 23-Nov-2006 and I received on 6-Dec-2006 (Quick and safe service).

Application received by HO: 19th Oct 2006
CC Charged: same day
Documents + Decision letter sent by HO: 23-Nov-2006
Received on: 6-Dec-2006
Point Claimed: 65 (Age + Academic Qualification + Work Experience)
Point Earned: 65
Result: HSMP Approved :)

My Heartily thanks to all Immigration Boards members who gave their suggestions to apply for HSMP.

Now I’ll see when and how I apply for Entry Clearance. Thanks you all once again for your support and guidance.

Regards,
Akash Shrivastava

nouna

Post by nouna » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 pm

Congratulations Akash and thanks for sharing the good news! This give hopes :)
Good luck with the Entry Clearance.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:49 am

Thanks. I'll surely post my status for EC. Hope to get it soon. Though I am planning to apply next month only.

Regards,

Akash...

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:05 am

Hi
Congrats Akash.........let see 4 all December applicants.....
Regards
Hasan