ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chimneytop
Newly Registered

for immigration gurus

Post by chimneytop » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 pm

hello guys
I'm wondering if someone has got any information regarding the passports.
i applied for a visa and my application was turned down , I've appealed against the decision which as rumour has it on its way , my passport expired in April, do i have to apply for a new passport before travelling,or will the Pakistan high commission issue me with a new one coz one of my friend said that if you don't have a visa you don't get a passport rather you will be issued with a travel document , I tried my best to contact Pakistan high commission but our very busy "diplomats" never bothered to answer the phone , any help will be appreciated

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 pm

u can go 2 high commission and take ur appeal papers wid u and i think u ll issue u 1 year passport instead of 5 year and it wud be a manual one rather one machine readable

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 am

wats up Raja any update

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 am

truth wrote:wats up Raja any update
nops dude i have already told ya ..its gonna take couple of weeks ..so allow until 1st week of august and u will inshallah hear sumthing by then !

opssss
Newly Registered

Post by opssss » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm

any update guys?

khanjan
Newly Registered

Post by khanjan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 pm

hello every one....

i am new to forum but i knw whts going on here and at the court...latest info there is no information (from the lead T case and Handler of the case) yet but every one is Concern wht will be the Result.... wht ever the result plz make sure u have complete believe in ur self so u can resist the outcom (if its not in our favor).

Hope for the best.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 pm

I know a guy who got IGS to PSW and it was from CCL recently

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 pm

hi all of you.
still no decesion very worrying.
There are some changes come with regard to judicial review.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... rea=Asylum

do you think it's delaying the process of ccl determination.

thanks

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 pm

picolla wrote:hi all of you.
still no decesion very worrying.
There are some changes come with regard to judicial review.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... rea=Asylum

do you think it's delaying the process of ccl determination.

thanks
JRs have nuthing 2 do with CCL determinations ...CCL case is pending decision with an individual bdoy which is AIT and have no role watsoeva with the rules and regulations of UKBA or HO , so this cud in no way affect CCL decision, secondly JRs are most probably relevant to asylum cases and deportations as it is said :

"We are making these changes as part of our drive to establish a swift end-to-end process for concluding asylum cases and deporting foreign national prisoners."

CCL cases are neither asylums nor deportations ....Removing a person is different from deporting .... deporting is a forced removal whereas an administrative removal is where u leave country voluntarily and in CCL cases no1 is facing forced removal until the tribunal decision comes out !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 am

Hi everybody ,

Just for the info and to keep this thread alive , i have made an observation based on the previous test cases not similar in nature but to figure out the timeline , here is what i have concluded:

The test case recently heard about the maintenance funds included 3 students and the first hearing for that case was on 24th April , whereas the determination was reported on 2nd July i.e. 9 weeks after the hearing . So, if we consider the same time line for CCL case then the detemination could be expected in the week starting 3rd of August or the week starting 10th of August but hopefully not later than that !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 am

Rajaali wrote:Hi everybody ,

Just for the info and to keep this thread alive , i have made an observation based on the previous test cases not similar in nature but to figure out the timeline , here is what i have concluded:

The test case recently heard about the maintenance funds included 3 students and the first hearing for that case was on 24th April , whereas the determination was reported on 2nd July i.e. 9 weeks after the hearing . So, if we consider the same time line for CCL case then the detemination could be expected in the week starting 3rd of August or the week starting 10th of August but hopefully not later than that !
your observation is quite right, hopefully some good news is on the way and we will be hearing it in coming days. inshallah!!

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am

CHECK THE SUPER UPDATE AT AIT WEBSITE NOW

chimneytop
Newly Registered

Post by chimneytop » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:48 pm

bhagat
y r u so bloody sick ? does it give u any pleasure when u spread rumours and play with the sentiments of people desperately waiting for a positive outcome... GET A LIFE

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:CHECK THE SUPER UPDATE AT AIT WEBSITE NOW
ONLY 1 WORD 4 HIM: PSYCHO !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Just wanted to ask if any1 from : aquasaqqi, Thuada_fuffar and geoatleo contacted their solicitors lately and did they gave any updated info regarding the decisions on test cases !

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 am

Rajaali wrote:Just wanted to ask if any1 from : aquasaqqi, Thuada_fuffar and geoatleo contacted their solicitors lately and did they gave any updated info regarding the decisions on test cases !
Hi
I contact my current (high court ) and previous solicitor. They still don’t have any update. They still waiting for hearing date so please do not spread any rumour.

I think may be this will take bit longer ad we expected because at the moment HO and judges don’t know what to do.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 am

Rajaali wrote:Just wanted to ask if any1 from : aquasaqqi, Thuada_fuffar and geoatleo contacted their solicitors lately and did they gave any updated info regarding the decisions on test cases !
nops bro no updates ...except that my temp leave expired last week and i have recvd a letter and its being extended for another 3 months...i recvd yesterday....no one really knows....especially solicitors..they only know their fee..dont really know whats gonna happen.i think we r in much more trouble ..even not allowed to work.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
nops bro no updates ...except that my temp leave expired last week and i have recvd a letter and its being extended for another 3 months...i recvd yesterday....no one really knows....especially solicitors..they only know their fee..dont really know whats gonna happen.i think we r in much more trouble ..even not allowed to work.
dun worry just have a belief and hope and u will inshallah hear sumthing in the 1st or 2nd week of August !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
dun worry just have a belief and hope and u will inshallah hear sumthing in the 1st or 2nd week of August !
hopefully inshallah.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Well I called my solicitor just now and he told me that my wife has not received any extension letter since past month, instead he has received a letter from home office that "Your case is listed for hearing soon, further instructions will follow shortly" And he also told me that our case is a listed lead case!!!!

This is very weired. I will have to prepare my case now....for which i am not ready yet. I dont know how much time I have. If you guys have some info for me....please forward it to me.

I also asked him about the least case hearing which involved 3-4 cases and he said that decision is not gonna affect us coz ours is a lead case too!!!!!

Wish me good luck. :roll:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Well I called my solicitor just now and he told me that my wife has not received any extension letter since past month, instead he has received a letter from home office that "Your case is listed for hearing soon, further instructions will follow shortly" And he also told me that our case is a listed lead case!!!!

This is very weired. I will have to prepare my case now....for which i am not ready yet. I dont know how much time I have. If you guys have some info for me....please forward it to me.

I also asked him about the least case hearing which involved 3-4 cases and he said that decision is not gonna affect us coz ours is a lead case too!!!!!

:shock: ooo ..wish you a very good luck..your case is also a lead case???
how come he knows, did ho mention that in the letter..its quite different i mean..any ways best of luck..hopefully evrything will be fine.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
mubarakan

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Well I called my solicitor just now and he told me that my wife has not received any extension letter since past month, instead he has received a letter from home office that "Your case is listed for hearing soon, further instructions will follow shortly" And he also told me that our case is a listed lead case!!!!

not a good news at all in the sense that you are gonna be in trouble.
anyway best of luck.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:56 pm

geoatleo wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
mubarakan
thanx :twisted: .what about u?have u contacted ur solicitor..

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:59 pm

aquasaggi wrote:

:shock: ooo ..wish you a very good luck..your case is also a lead case???
how come he knows, did ho mention that in the letter..its quite different i mean..any ways best of luck..hopefully evrything will be fine.
Ya my solicitor told me that my case is also a lead case. I was in shock after hearing that and did not ask him anything else. Actually he is a ok solicitor but too busy to talk on phone. HO could have mentioned in the letter, i guess its better to book an apntmnt with him for more info. Will try to get some time this week. Will let u know.