ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: Psw

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 pm

muskan ali wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:But it either d0esn't say that equivalent is not allowed.. I told you before pls dont refer paragraph 53 to me.. You didnt get my point I think.. The word "equivalent" is not mrntioned anywhere. Thats the point.

But in court room he presented rules which clearly mentioned that equivalent qualification is not allowed. And so what I argued that it doesnt apply on my case becoz at time Of my application there is no such thing of equivalent. Which in reality is not there on website even now.

So tell me why HO betrying innocents student like us?? M not gonna debate on this anymore. My point is clear. Don't put me in jargons. My concept is quite clear.

In last above all, forget the rules.. Why UKBA is cherry picking by giving PSW to some students and refusing others? Isn't it discrimination? Why only myself suffering when others enjoyed PSW on ACCA. I applied with in time frame before closing date. So its against law as well to discriminate in cases. All of those who applied on basis of ACCA should hv been treated the same. Thanks
Bananas aren't part of the criteria in appendix A, that means if you don't have a degree but do have a bunch of bananas awarded by a suitable college you still don't get PSW.
if bananas r not part of appendix A criteria then why HO has distributed banans to some acca students????? and do not want to distribute to others
There may be reasons UKBA didn't appeal against allowed appeals in some cases, resources perhaps. I really cannot see this winning an appeal for you.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 am

Guys we should wait for 17 April case. After that case everything will be clear like water. Because 17 April case is a higher court case. We can also raise this issue in media. We can protest in front of Parliment. This law is based on discrimination. We worked very hard to get this qualification. Guys contact with each other and raise your voice and contact with the best law firm in London.

mohisumon
Newly Registered

Post by mohisumon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 am

ssunny1985 wrote:Guys we should wait for 17 April case. After that case everything will be clear like water. Because 17 April case is a higher court case. We can also raise this issue in media. We can protest in front of Parliment. This law is based on discrimination. We worked very hard to get this qualification. Guys contact with each other and raise your voice and contact with the best law firm in London.
yes sunny, I agree with you...................
we should protest against this discrimination.

mohisumon
Newly Registered

Post by mohisumon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 am

muskan ali wrote:
kool99 wrote:hi guys i do feel sorry for you lot. I been to FTT at the end of Nov 2012 and won the appeal. I hv nt heard anything from HO yet.
i think HO is going to take everyone to High court whether u have won appeal in FTT or no....last monday my decision dismissed in FTT and i know 2 of my friend whose decision has been dismissed
my decision dismissed as well in FTT

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 am

mohisumon wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:Guys we should wait for 17 April case. After that case everything will be clear like water. Because 17 April case is a higher court case. We can also raise this issue in media. We can protest in front of Parliment. This law is based on discrimination. We worked very hard to get this qualification. Guys contact with each other and raise your voice and contact with the best law firm in London.
guys we are in thier coutry we cant do protest and it wont b appropriate anywz.. well we can fight i kmw there was error in thier law as we can see Alvi guidence have been amended again due to thier mistake in first one.. we raise this issue in court.. we also need good barriester who can defend us and do proper reaserch this is really good idea we all hve to stick togther and do one application in high court.. we will get justice in HC which wasnt possible in the first two..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 am

mohisumon wrote:
muskan ali wrote:
kool99 wrote:hi guys i do feel sorry for you lot. I been to FTT at the end of Nov 2012 and won the appeal. I hv nt heard anything from HO yet.
i think HO is going to take everyone to High court whether u have won appeal in FTT or no....last monday my decision dismissed in FTT and i know 2 of my friend whose decision has been dismissed
my decision dismissed as well in FTT
when your case refused bro when did u get decision are you going to upper court??

kool99
Newly Registered

Post by kool99 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 pm

i won the appeal purely on the way HO dealt with my case. We did not argue whether acca meet the critaria or not. HO made some illigal decisions, i wnt be able to say elaborate further. Your solicitor should not better how to deal with these cases

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:39 pm

kool99 wrote:i won the appeal purely on the way HO dealt with my case. We did not argue whether acca meet the critaria or not. HO made some illigal decisions, i wnt be able to say elaborate further. Your solicitor should not better how to deal with these cases
congrats budddy hope you get yr visa soon too.. but i think home office nt issuing visas coz they want to hold the winning cases till april due high court decision.. i would suggest you you to ring tribunal and ask them y you nt got visa yet..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:40 pm

kool99 wrote:i won the appeal purely on the way HO dealt with my case. We did not argue whether acca meet the critaria or not. HO made some illigal decisions, i wnt be able to say elaborate further. Your solicitor should not better how to deal with these cases
congrats budddy hope you get yr visa soon too.. but i think home office nt issuing visas coz they want to hold the winning cases till april due high court decision.. i would suggest you you to ring tribunal and ask them y you nt got visa yet..

muskan ali
Pakistan

Post by muskan ali » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
oh yes kool99 u have to ring HO regarding ur visa

muskan ali
Pakistan

Post by muskan ali » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
mohisumon wrote:
guys we are in thier coutry we cant do protest and it wont b appropriate anywz.. well we can fight i kmw there was error in thier law as we can see Alvi guidence have been amended again due to thier mistake in first one.. we raise this issue in court.. we also need good barriester who can defend us and do proper reaserch this is really good idea we all hve to stick togther and do one application in high court.. we will get justice in HC which wasnt possible in the first two..
INSHALLAH,INSHALLAH we will win....just pray ALLAH will help us.belive on ALLAH

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 pm

yah u ryte just pray and one thing which Gurus couldnt see the fairness coz sme people got them and some not and we will go in the high court we can say and show thm atleast 30 winning cases which home office did not challenged but why they are doing on ours..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 pm

i wonder where is that guy disappeared who open this thread i mean noman83

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

ACCA

Post by sfkakbar » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Dear Frnz.. I am cent per cent agree with making a protest in front of parliament. Don't need to be scared dears, its their country but it ain't mean you cant make any protest. There have been so many protest from many communities in front of parliament even by some afghanis.... so pl dont be scared and take every step towards your PSW, becoz I can judge myself. I am at the edge of my career and so you all are.... Lets have contact and then arrange a meeting somewhere, and discuss the matter.... All of you jaaag javooo yaaarooo.... its all about your career. we can discuss other issues as well. We can contact to MPs as well. its a humble request to all of you to join hands on this matter pls. you are not alone. we are in the same boat. its our fight which we have to fight ourselves. No one gonna come to solve it... if agree choose someone. contact that person by private message and unite... again a request not only for my sake but for all of you. thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: ACCA

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:01 pm

sfkakbar wrote:Dear Frnz.. I am cent per cent agree with making a protest in front of parliament. Don't need to be scared dears, its their country but it ain't mean you cant make any protest. There have been so many protest from many communities in front of parliament even by some afghanis.... so pl dont be scared and take every step towards your PSW, becoz I can judge myself. I am at the edge of my career and so you all are.... Lets have contact and then arrange a meeting somewhere, and discuss the matter.... All of you jaaag javooo yaaarooo.... its all about your career. we can discuss other issues as well. We can contact to MPs as well. its a humble request to all of you to join hands on this matter pls. you are not alone. we are in the same boat. its our fight which we have to fight ourselves. No one gonna come to solve it... if agree choose someone. contact that person by private message and unite... again a request not only for my sake but for all of you. thanks
yes brov i am agree with you we can raise this issues to MPS too and we should raise our voices to acca aswell they never help anyone but we can give a go.. we should hve tried once..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 pm

we are all on the same boat which is shaking.. i am sorry to say these Gurus are keep scaring us this is rule or watever.. but my point is no one perfect even home office wasnt as they got beat against Alvi .. we need should seek thier help and hope they do this time and go through once Alvi guidence and suggest us..

mohisumon
Newly Registered

Post by mohisumon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:53 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:Dear Frnz.. I am cent per cent agree with making a protest in front of parliament. Don't need to be scared dears, its their country but it ain't mean you cant make any protest. There have been so many protest from many communities in front of parliament even by some afghanis.... so pl dont be scared and take every step towards your PSW, becoz I can judge myself. I am at the edge of my career and so you all are.... Lets have contact and then arrange a meeting somewhere, and discuss the matter.... All of you jaaag javooo yaaarooo.... its all about your career. we can discuss other issues as well. We can contact to MPs as well. its a humble request to all of you to join hands on this matter pls. you are not alone. we are in the same boat. its our fight which we have to fight ourselves. No one gonna come to solve it... if agree choose someone. contact that person by private message and unite... again a request not only for my sake but for all of you. thanks
yes brov i am agree with you we can raise this issues to MPS too and we should raise our voices to acca aswell they never help anyone but we can give a go.. we should hve tried once..
I agree with you guyz

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

acca visa

Post by sfkakbar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 am

Nothing is going to happen only by agreeing. Need to take some practical step for your fight.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am

I am ready to go for protest. We need to make our decision quickly. Who is agree to go for protest.

mohisumon
Newly Registered

Post by mohisumon » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 am

ssunny1985 wrote:
I am ready to go for protest. We need to make our decision quickly. Who is agree to go for protest.
I am also Ready to go for Protest.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 am

hassan5805 wrote:yah u ryte just pray and one thing which Gurus couldnt see the fairness coz sme people got them and some not and we will go in the high court we can say and show thm atleast 30 winning cases which home office did not challenged but why they are doing on ours..
I can see why you would feel aggrieved when others got PSW. It just doesn't work as a legal argument.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 am

hassan5805 wrote:we are all on the same boat which is shaking.. i am sorry to say these Gurus are keep scaring us this is rule or watever.. but my point is no one perfect even home office wasnt as they got beat against Alvi .. we need should seek thier help and hope they do this time and go through once Alvi guidence and suggest us..
I cannot see how the Alvi guidance means you should get PSW.

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

ACCA

Post by sfkakbar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 pm

those who want to get together on this issue Pl PM me or Hassan with their cell phone number. Also if you know someone else who are in the same situation. Inform them and keep in contact with them. We need to do something now on our own... Even we can hire a barrister togather for high court. But its better to meet somewhere first to discuss the issue and decide what step we need to take. Don't forget its our own fight, no one gonna come from outside to solve it for us. Apart from all its all about your career. As an ACCA you should think different. so fight for your fight. PM me. thanks :wink:

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Hello everyone and so far i know more than 12 people who are in same boat.. all we should do to discuss this issue with eachother ..

wpuk2013

Post by wpuk2013 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

sfkakbar wrote:those who want to get together on this issue Pl PM me or Hassan with their cell phone number. Also if you know someone else who are in the same situation. Inform them and keep in contact with them. We need to do something now on our own... Even we can hire a barrister togather for high court. But its better to meet somewhere first to discuss the issue and decide what step we need to take. Don't forget its our own fight, no one gonna come from outside to solve it for us. Apart from all its all about your career. As an ACCA you should think different. so fight for your fight. PM me. thanks :wink:
I think if we really wants to do something different than we should raise this issue collectively with our local MP, clearly stating the issue where 60% of the applicant have been granted or will be granted visa on the same ground but yet we have to fight in upper court.