ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:07 pm

So my solicitor sent a complaint email and this is way we get back

Thank you for your enquiry about your visa application. I am looking into this case and waiting for more information. I shall contact you as soon as I receive an update. We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

How much more do they need to investigate it has been 9 damn months just give a yes or no now I can't take this no more 😭😭😭😭😭

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:01 pm
Pak1230 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:08 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:07 am
Hi just quick question do you know how long after receiving email that decision is made. Do u recieve the text message or can collect passport. Do u know how quick you will recieve a msg or call after receiving an email
Hello, was wondering if you received a decision made email now?
Hi no I haven't rexieved an email my solicitor has done everything for me and all emails come to him.he has done about 4 application so he got an email to say decision has been made but didn't put down who's case it was so that's why I asked. Unfortunately it' wasn't my case someone else's. Apparently they are still investigating my case after 9 months wow wat more do they need to investigate just make a damn decision already. No ask me to send him an email from my daughter's doctor to see if they would speed things up he has sent tht so maybe and hopefully we will get something soon. I'm just done with this honestly so frustrated just can't handle it no more I mean 9 months dam. It 9 months I've waitited with no damn response and bo reason to why they are doing this. It's hurts alot. I can't cope no more 😢😢😢
Hi, oh okay, I hope you do hear something positive soon. I am approaching 8 months and my case was even simplier then users and it has still taken them this long and we are waiting for a decsion. The HO system is a disgrace to be honest.

However, having said that I think we need to think positive and say there is something good in for us. because if something is out of our hands then it in the hands of the Almighty and we should think positive on what allha will do will do will be best for us. We plan but he is the best of planners.

Again I prayer for all waiting this long get a positive response soon , In sha allha 🙏🙏

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:07 pm
So my solicitor sent a complaint email and this is way we get back

Thank you for your enquiry about your visa application. I am looking into this case and waiting for more information. I shall contact you as soon as I receive an update. We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

How much more do they need to investigate it has been 9 damn months just give a yes or no now I can't take this no more 😭😭😭😭😭
Perhaps your case is not as straightforward as you think, based on your previous post you made in April.

immigration-for-family-members/call-fro ... l#p1622465
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Good news😁 my partner got decision on his visa and picked up passport today visa was granted wish u all best of luck!!

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm
Good news😁 my partner got decision on his visa and picked up passport today visa was granted wish u all best of luck!!
congratulations
plz share your timeline plz

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:23 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Congratulations!!!! very good newes and very happy for you :) and thanks for the wish to everyone waiting :)

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
congratulations . thank u for the wishes . will u share ur timeline plz

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 pm

My partner did his biometrics appointment 26/7/18
We got email saying decision was made on Tuesday evening After escalating the application and passport collected today :)

afshin86
Iran

Post by afshin86 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:53 am

hello guys
has anyone got the same email and what is the next step
if anyone got same plz let me know thank you

Thank you for your enquiry

Your visa application remains under consideration.

We have previously communicated our customer service target for settlement applications as 60 working days. Unfortunately, we have been be unable to decide your application within our customer service target. We apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause.

Prior to making a decision on an Entry Clearance application, a number of mandatory checks need to be completed
Although we aim to decide all applications within our published service standards, this is not always possible as the length of time taken to complete these checks is dependent on the individual circumstances of each case.

Your application has been escalated to the appropriate Entry Clearance team so that it can be progressed as quickly as possible.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:34 am

Means your application will take longer to be decided and you need to wait
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 am

Hi guys just want to let u know home office have made a decision finally but let's hope it's good new once I know I will let u all know keep me in ur duas please

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am

I am feeling really down I don't know what the home office is doing with my application, I have escalated 2 times already and only received generic response. I have now sent an email to my MP and don't have much hope if he will be able to help me at all. As of today it is 111 working days for my non priority application and my application seems straightforward with no previous marriage, 1 job, no immigration history.

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 am

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 am
Hi guys just want to let u know home office have made a decision finally but let's hope it's good new once I know I will let u all know keep me in ur duas please
Hi, that’s really good they have made a decision, took their time! I prayer it all works out good for you and your family in sha allha 😊😊😊

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:03 am

Pak1230 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 am
Khayrulewara wrote:
Hi, that’s really good they have made a decision, took their time! I prayer it all works out good for you and your family in sha allha 😊😊😊

Thank u so much I hope we get a good response now.

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:10 am

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 pm
My partner did his biometrics appointment 26/7/18
We got email saying decision was made on Tuesday evening After escalating the application and passport collected today :)
Was ur case priority?

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am

Not priority just normal

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 am

So this is the email.i got so he will collect on Monday now

Dear Sir,

NOTE: Fulfil all the below requirements for collection.

Thank you for your patience, we would like to confirm that your concluded application has arrived at UK Visa Application center and is ready for collection.   You are requested to please visit UK visa application center to collect the passport.  Application can be collected from Monday to Thursday during (0800 – 1400hrs). Friday(0100).

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
ma sha allah thats a good news . really happy for u . may u get positive response . best wishes n do update plz

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Congratulations hun so happy for you and ur kids I'm praying for good outcome for you :)

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 am

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your patience, we would like to confirm that your concluded application has arrived at UK Visa Application center and is ready for collection.   You are requested to please visit UK visa application center to collect the passport.  Application can be collected from Monday to Thursday during (0800 – 1400hrs). Friday(0100).
will u share ur timeline plz ? n has he collected his passport or not yet ?

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am
I am feeling really down I don't know what the home office is doing with my application, I have escalated 2 times already and only received generic response. I have now sent an email to my MP and don't have much hope if he will be able to help me at all. As of today it is 111 working days for my non priority application and my application seems straightforward with no previous marriage, 1 job, no immigration history.
will u plz send me ur ur time . i have applied in May 15. n almost same working days as u.

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 am

Dear Sir,

plz plz share your timeline
when and where u applied..

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm

So we applied on January 25th and sent all paperwork 1st of February. I have a disabled daughter aswell but they didn't look at that and took 9 months he hasn't collected passport yet and in sha allah he will on Monday and wen I get some news I will update here please keep me.in ur duas and we r not sure if the email they'd ent to my solicitor if even for my husband yet but im hoping it is for my husband and I'm hoping for good outcome I hope u all get us visas and partner over all duas r for everyone. If u can do please read ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days none stop this is the best to do if u want to know another khatam o namaz let me know I will tell u another one too that helped me alot

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 am

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm
So we applied on January 25th and sent all paperwork 1st of February. I have a disabled daughter aswell but they didn't look at that and took 9 months he hasn't collected passport yet and in sha allah he will on Monday and wen I get some news I will update here please keep me.in ur duas and we r not sure if the email they'd ent to my solicitor if even for my husband yet but im hoping it is for my husband and I'm hoping for good outcome I hope u all get us visas and partner over all duas r for everyone. If u can do please read ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days none stop this is the best to do if u want to know another khatam o namaz let me know I will tell u another one too that helped me alot
Inshallah Allah do best for u...
I applied on 26 jan..still no response..I m really worried..plz plz pray for me also..and share 2nd wazifa also..

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:25 am

Reading "ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days" - is this mentioned anywhere in the quran or from the sunnah, if so please let us know? Let's not go crazy and lose hope.

Whatever is decreed will happen, if your spouse is meant to get the visa then they will, if not, then they were meant not to.

I see alot of post where people are literally begging others for an update - especially from the sisters here. Have trust in Allah and make extra salah especially Tahajjud (night salah) and make sincere duas. Do not become inpatient and desparte, rather have trust and patience.

InshaAllah everyone gets their visa, at its prescribed time.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease