ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT Problems for 11th April 2012 Croydon PEO Attendees

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sohail4peace

Post by Sohail4peace » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 am

Hi guys,

Just quick update, I was the victim of UKBA IT problem at 11 april 2012.

1) Submitted SET M application : 11 April 2012 PEO croydon

2) Received approval phone call on 14- April 2012 ( Saturday via UKBA unknown no.)

3) Collected my documents from Croydon ( 17 April 2012)

4) Received BRP on 23 April 2012.

Thanks GOD :) ALL smooth. :)

Hope Youy guys will get your response soon.

Good luck

Balaji88
Newly Registered

ILR IT issues in LIVERPOOL Very Urgent

Post by Balaji88 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi

I went liverpool on April 18th due to "IT issues". They given this letter

In letter they mentioned

I am writing to acknowledgement receipt of your application

Your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made. In light of this we are retaining all of the documents submitted with your application and will be held until a final decision is made.

For up to date turnaround times on particular applications can i please ask that you visit our website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk for the current timescales.

Our general advice to applicants is not to make any non-urgent travel plans until we have decided their application.

Is anybody got same letter or other wise they are given any "IT issues" letter.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Balaji88,
I applied on the 16th of April at the Croydon PEO and just recieved the same letter. Not sure what the problem is, mine is a straight forward HSMP to TIER1 application. I have been in the same job for 4 years and did my TIER1 application/renewal while working for the same employer.

Balaji88
Newly Registered

ILR IT issues in LIVERPOOL Very Urgent

Post by Balaji88 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi

I had an appointment on April 18th still i didn't get any call. Do you guys any idea.