ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN ECO REFUSE EEA FP ON PREVIOUS IMMIGRATION HISTORY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lencruz

Re: Appel

Post by lencruz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:20 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
lencruz wrote:
lencruz wrote:Can I Appel and resubmit the application for EEA FP at same time.
any suggestions
Has your visa been refused? Have you received passports back? If not, then you can do neither.
No its not refused still waiting i think they will refuse it coz they are taking so long,so just want to prepare myself.

lencruz

article 23

Post by lencruz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Could some one please explain me this just found it through google,can i mention this in email does it apply even if application is been defer

Third country family members should be issued as soon as possible and on the basis of an accelerated procedure with a free of charge short-term entry visa. By analogy with Article 23 of the Visa Code19 the Commission considers that delays of more than four weeks are not reasonable.

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:I personally would email EuropeanOperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
I would copy the Chennai visa section.

You only get one chance to get the email right, so I would explain the situation very clearly and simply.

Explain that the visa section is not processing your visa application on a priority basis. Point out that paid-for priority visa applications are routinely processed more quickly. And ask for their help.

Explain that if you do not receive a direct and formal conformation that your visa application is being afforded "every facility", and the visa or a refusal is not issued quickly, you will complain to the European Commission.
@directive i complain on the email id which u gave i got this reply from them.

Thank you for your email dated 21 August regarding your application for an EEA family permit. Please be advised that the European Operational Policy Team deal with policy related enquiries only and are unable to give advice or comment on individual applications.

Please contact chennai.visaenquiry@fco.gov.uk if you wish to complain about the processing of your family members’ applications for an EEA family permit.

Yours sincerely,

European Operational Policy Team
UK Border Agency.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: article 23

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

lencruz wrote:Could some one please explain me this just found it through google,can i mention this in email does it apply even if application is been defer

Third country family members should be issued as soon as possible and on the basis of an accelerated procedure with a free of charge short-term entry visa. By analogy with Article 23 of the Visa Code19 the Commission considers that delays of more than four weeks are not reasonable.
Of course you can mention it, but they don't appear to be listening to you.

lencruz

Re: article 23

Post by lencruz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
lencruz wrote:Could some one please explain me this just found it through google,can i mention this in email does it apply even if application is been defer

Of course you can mention it, but they don't appear to be listening to you.
Yes your right they are not listening to me really dont understand what to do i have complained everywhere