ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success at PEO Solihull - 3rd Oct 2012 - HSMP + Tier 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 am

Hi Ozair: Did you list your educational qualification on 9 B1 (page 22 set O form).
thanks

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 am

arifahmmed wrote:Hi Ozair: Did you list your educational qualification on 9 B1 (page 22 set O form).
thanks
Yes i did. You can look up your exact qualification if it is listed on the point calculator or not, and use that to fill out the form. I even printed out the result of the points calculator and kept it with me just in case.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

Just make sure that for the following question:
What type of application are you making?

Answer:
Extending your stay in the United Kingdom

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi Ozair: Its comming up for my batchelor degree zero point. I thinhg something related to choose the date Enter the date of your first successful Tier 1 application
Did you put your hsmp submission/approval date or tier 1 application date.
Thanks

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:09 pm

arifahmmed wrote:Hi Ozair: Its comming up for my batchelor degree zero point. I thinhg something related to choose the date Enter the date of your first successful Tier 1 application
Did you put your hsmp submission/approval date or tier 1 application date.
Thanks
You should be able to score 30 points for your bachelors degree. How much points did you claim on your previous tier1/hsmp application? You should be able to claim the same amount of points for ILR application and you dont need to provide evidence if you already provided it in the previous application.

The form have the following options ... see if one of these applies.
Qualification not on the points based calculator, but a UK NARIC letter and/or certificate is enclosed.

Qualification not on the points based calculator, but a UK NARIC letter and/or Certificate was provided with a previous Tier 1 (General) application

Qualification not on the points calculator, but a letter stating the UK academic equivalence from the relevant United Kingdom professional body is enclosed

Qualification not on the points based calculator, but a letter Stating the UK academic equivalence from the relevant United Kingdom professional body was provided with a previous Tier 1 (General) application