ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can an MP chase the UKBA to decide quickly?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:29 am

I got a letter from my MP on saturday sending me a letter she wrote to Rob White and actioning him to expedite our case and give her a feedback if that was done.I am sure tha was why i got that email from Rob.The letter was dated on the 6th March and i got a response from Rob on the 7th of March.
The letter looked like she has that personal friendship relation with Rob White.Any way it worked for me :wink:

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 am

kofi75 wrote:i will be notified of a decision in due course.
This is vague on their part

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
kofi75 wrote:i will be notified of a decision in due course.
This is vague on their part
Can say that again,i m waiting till the end of this week and if its not in,i will send them a nice email

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

kofi75 wrote:I got a letter from my MP on saturday sending me a letter she wrote to Rob White and actioning him to expedite our case and give her a feedback if that was done.I am sure tha was why i got that email from Rob.The letter was dated on the 6th March and i got a response from Rob on the 7th of March.
The letter looked like she has that personal friendship relation with Rob White.Any way it worked for me :wink:
Of course Rob and MP has speed up my case. I got my PR :) I hope you and every1 else who waiting receive theirs soon.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

labelle

Post by labelle » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 pm

spike_UK wrote:
kofi75 wrote:I got a letter from my MP on saturday sending me a letter she wrote to Rob White and actioning him to expedite our case and give her a feedback if that was done.I am sure tha was why i got that email from Rob.The letter was dated on the 6th March and i got a response from Rob on the 7th of March.
Of course Rob and MP has speed up my case. I got my PR :) I hope you and every1 else who waiting receive theirs soon.
Congratulations spike uk :lol: :lol: :, did you recieve today?

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 pm

labelle wrote:
spike_UK wrote:
Thanks labelle, I'm away on holiday, but my lawyer text me and I rung her to confirm. Even I've been dealing with it but still sent it to my lawyer!!
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

labelle

Post by labelle » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm

spike_UK wrote:
labelle wrote:
spike_UK wrote:
Thanks labelle, I'm away on holiday, but my lawyer text me and I rung her to confirm. Even I've been dealing with it but still sent it to my lawyer!!
Thx, congrats and enjoy your holiday. :D :D :D

arorarajat1
Newly Registered

Re: Can an MP chase the UKBA to decide quickly?

Post by arorarajat1 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi I am almost in the same situation, my name is raj and I applied for a tier 4 application last year but unfortunately the college got suspended. I then re-applied my visa by sending a new CAS in march this year and since then I didn't heard anything from the case workers. I also asked my MP and they sent the letter to ukba
Can you please tell me tht how long the Case workers will take with my decision and also it's been 2 weeks since my MP has sent the letter but they are also not replying me with anything