ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 with EU National Director of LTD company

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri May 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Its agreeable under accountancy & finance context for a business. But EEA national as an individual need to demonstrate its economic activities to excercise treaty rights for which regulations say that the work must be an effective activity for remuneration.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm

It's totally unclear to me what you are trying to say. It seems you disagree with me, but I don't see a conflict. Remuneration does not need to be instantaneous, nor does it need to be at regular intervals (e.g. monthly).

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:28 pm

With that route I donot think the consequences will be positive especially where there is no even tax UTR/ni contribution evidence for a director. There is no set limit for remuneration being paid monthly/weekly but certainly it does not mean its being end of the year as OP mentioned earlier. If in past miraculously someone escape from UKBA verification with this route then it does not mean it will equally applies to other too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS