ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

May 2013 Applications Status

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks for that . Yes can only hope for best till morning .

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 am

Hi friends its interview call for 5th July . I will need some help on this from you . What other supporting documents should we take other than lateset bank statements . We have submitted following with original application . It's a marketing business .

Business plan
All bank statements
1 business contract
Gumtree add print out
Company house report and welcome letter
Insurence documents
Degree with transcript
All other basics like passports etc.

Should I take any other documents for interview . Thanks

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am

I would also take a copy of un-audited accounts, any tax paid to HMRC receipts & most importantly Evidences to demonstrate source of £50000 (I mean from where that money came).
------------------------------------
Change is the only thing which remains constant throughout life.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks I will take those .all money is my personal savings some was local in UK bank and rest I transferred from my Indian Account . Now Money in India Approx 35k was in joint account with my mother .when she wired that money to it shows in Lloyds bank statement her name .will this be issue .I can provide Indian bank statements also . For un-audited accounts i will check with my Accountant but there was no Transactions in my Business since we opened .

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 am

Ideally, when money got transferred from oversea to UK Lloyds UK, Lloyds might have send you letter saying xyz funds got transferred from abc country and credited to abc account. If you haven't received that, you can call customer care and they will send it to you. I've got similar one.

Business bank account is different than Unaudited company accounts I was talking about. Demonstration of both will have effective response.

In the addition its good if you can also demonstrate you are patched-up with any business expansion bureau like Yell.com. In a sense you are saying that someone else is ready to support you growing.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 am

It does shows on Lloyds Statement my mothers name with each transfer she did .yes I will go for yell and some others .will it be better idea to have another business contract . I am hoping to get another one from a new client but not sure if it will happen before interview .

DangerousWolf wrote:Ideally, when money got transferred from oversea to UK Lloyds UK, Lloyds might have send you letter saying xyz funds got transferred from abc country and credited to abc account. If you haven't received that, you can call customer care and they will send it to you. I've got similar one.

Business bank account is different than Unaudited company accounts I was talking about. Demonstration of both will have effective response.

In the addition its good if you can also demonstrate you are patched-up with any business expansion bureau like Yell.com. In a sense you are saying that someone else is ready to support you growing.

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 am

It doesn't matter to them how many contracts we can show. As long as we can demonstrate 1 proper link, they are happy.

Demonstration can be achieve through -
A. Contract Document as specified in policy guidance format AND
B. Last Couple of Invoices delivered to them AND
B. Successful demonstration of Money Received from them (Business bank statement showing replication)

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:So did you submitted company house current report upto date .
WHAT TYPE OF GRAMMAR IS THIS?

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:32 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:It does shows on Lloyds Statement my mothers name with each transfer she did .yes I will go for yell and some others .will it be better idea to have another business contract . I am hoping to get another one from a new client but not sure if it will happen before interview .

DangerousWolf wrote:Ideally, when money got transferred from oversea to UK Lloyds UK, Lloyds might have send you letter saying xyz funds got transferred from abc country and credited to abc account. If you haven't received that, you can call customer care and they will send it to you. I've got similar one.

AND THIS? DO YOU REALIZE THAT OTHER PEOPLE READ YOUR POST?

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:12 pm

monolyte wrote:
kapoorinusa wrote:So did you submitted company house current report upto date .
WHAT TYPE OF GRAMMAR IS THIS?

Monolyte, dont be too worried, there are way too many mistakes spotted here on forums :)
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Sorry teacher I will try fix my grammar for next time .

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:Sorry teacher I will try fix my grammar for next time .
COOL :D

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

I had phone call from home office yesterday regarding rescheduling my interview . Now it will be on 15th of July instead if 5th July . I don't know for what reason they changed date .

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello every one I am done with my interview today . Overall it was good experience . Same Qustions they asked me . 2-3 new ones I never read them here like

who filled your application ,
any evidence for market research ,
what have you done at your previous jobs
Who is your accountant can you give there address
What you will do if your business wont do any good ,
will you back to your country.

They were more after business and market research .if I remember any more I will post them here .